Chicago's - Roswell
4401 Shallowford Road
Roswell, GA 30075Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Chicago's - Roswell
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chicagosrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (770) 993-7464
- Hours of Operation:
Brunch: Sunday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Sunday - Monday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Tuesday - Thursday: 5:00pm - 10:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Oscar Galan
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Dancing, Entertainment, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Our intimate space can accommodate up to 24 guests. Suitable for private events from family get-togethers, business dinners, or just a friends night out.
- Private Party Contact: Jeanne Wittner 7709937464
- Entertainment: We have live entertainment in our cozy, intimate lounge every Friday and Saturday starting at 7:30pm. See Entertainment schedule on the website for upcoming artists.
A word from Chicago's - Roswell
PROUDLY SERVING ATLANTA SINCE 1991 Chicago’s Steak and Seafood has been proudly serving northern Atlanta since 1991 becoming a landmark and local institution of neighborhood camaraderie. We pride ourselves in preparing each dish on our varied menu to your specifications and satisfying every appetite. Offering dinners daily and Sunday brunch with warm hospitality in a relaxed, friendly atmosphere. Enjoy one of our Ultimate Martinis and live entertainment in our Speakeasy Lounge on Friday and Saturday evenings.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Chicago's - Roswell - Best Restaurants in Roswell ›
Chicago's - Roswell reviews from OpenTable diners
93 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (70)special occasion (30)fit for foodies (23)good for groups (19)great for brunch (18)romantic (17)vibrant bar scene (14)late-night find (7)notable wine list (7)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (5)great for lunch (2)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/22/2014Our waiter KC was friendly and well versed on the menu items and wine list. Good salesmanship as he promoted the specials and desert.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Never disappointsSteveDined on 11/16/2014My wife and I always enjoy eating at Chicago's. The servers are well trained, friendly, accommodating; the menu is varied and the food has always been very good. You get a really good meal at a fair price. Nice to know it's in the neighborhood and, after so many years, they take reservations!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent, waiter was inexperiencedTSCATDined on 11/16/2014As usual the food was excellent and the service was good after the management helped out the waiter who seemed preoccupied with something other than his job. We did not see him much, but the manager filled in wonderfully. We eat here several times a year and look forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coming BackGeologistDined on 11/14/2014When we decided to revisit Chicago's, we didn't realize that it had been almost a years since our last visit. Not so much because of food or service, but it was just we had been there frequently and just moved this one out of our rotation. Well, the menu had changed a bit (for the better) and the service we had (Casey) was outstanding. We started with the she crab soup. I'm from Charleston and know she crab soup. This one was probably better, with more intense crab flavor than any I had. I don't think there was crab roe which makes it "she", but it wasn't missed. My wife had the Tuna special, perfectly cooked and I had the Flat iron steak special; also perfectly cooked. Topped everything off with some traditional New Orleans bread pudding. We will be back; maybe not next week, but definitely more than once a year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Date NightWarEagleDined on 11/14/2014My husband and I went here for the first time on a Friday night and had a wonderful experience! Great food, good service and reasonably priced. We will definitely be back :)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood gemnonameDined on 11/14/2014Another great meal for us in a favorite neighborhood spot. We shared this with friends new to Chicago's and they too gave it rave reviews. Best dishes this night were the mushroom soup, the pecan crusted chicken (my favorite) and the catch of the day. The setting is comfortable and upscale without being pretentious. We will go back (again)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to meet people to talk & get togetherHappyAnniversaryDined on 11/12/2014The service was good. The noise level was acceptable. The food was delicious. The prices are reasonable. The food choices are excellent. We had a delightful dinner. We were allowed the time we needed and were allowed to linger after the meal was complete. Overall a good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood FavoriteSuburbanFarmerandCookDined on 11/8/2014A great neighborhood gem. Good value and good service. Chicken Picata, grilled sword fish on orzo, shrimp and grits are not going to win a James Beard award, but they do make some good eats.Special Features:
- patrickDined on 11/7/2014The area in the far back is too loud! Too crowded. The front area is much more comfortable and noise level much lowerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great date nightCougarbaitVIPDined on 11/1/2014The special red snapper was awesome, ribeye was so so. Live music in the bar area was loud enough to be heard without overwhelming the restaurant. Definitely recommend this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine Casual DiningJimmyVIPDined on 11/1/2014Onion soup a must! Snapper special was wonderful. Great service ! Friendly at home feeling. Our "go to" place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try ElsewhereDebJDined on 10/31/2014Over priced!! The only item that was decent and had a flavorful taste was the onion soup. I ordered green fried tomatoe fries appetizer. Tasteless! Entree was Atlantic Salmon... dry, tasteless & small portion, came with 5 asparagus tips and a small bland salad. $23. Hubby ordered fish/chips. Most of the plate was fr. fries, not even cooked all the way. Mushy fries, 2 small pieces of battered fish & 2 hush puppies $13. He also ordered a salad which we thought came with all entrees. When the bill came they charged $5.00 for a salad. When we asked the waiter about it, he said fish & chips not considered an entree. Since when? For $5 they could have put something else besides lettuce and salad dressing in it!!! That salad was no where worth $5
- Never DisappointedAtlantaLighterDined on 10/25/2014You can always depend on a good dining experience at Chicago's. We've been going here for several years and I can't remember ever being disappointed. It truly is a neighborhood gem!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable DiningWoodstockDined on 10/24/2014Chicago's was a great find in many ways. The salmon dish was fantastic. The warm croissants melted in your mouth. We finallly found a nice restaurant where we can have an enjoyable dining experience without competing with the noise.Special Features:
- Jetplanepilot767Dined on 10/24/2014Food, as always, was great. Roast beef and BBQ ribs close to perfect. House salad outstanding. Service, though, was fairly sloppy. Waitress forgot to remove two salad plates that remained on the table during the main course. She was only by once to see if our party of six were taken care of. Of course the restaurant was fairly full but still no excuse for not checking on her patrons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chicago...Roswell ' s BestRoswellDined on 10/22/2014Casey was our waiter and he has a great attention to detail. Our overall was definitely a 5 star.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Our go to neighborhood restaurantBillyHuntVIPDined on 10/18/2014We got the 3 specials on the menu. The appetizer was colossal onion rings with some kind of cheese sauce, I had the grouper over cous cous with a tomatillo sauce. The sauce did not go well with this dish. My wife had the beef wellington. All were very good.Special Features:
- Reliably OutstandingDbroDined on 10/12/2014Chicagos is the best restaurant in our vicinity, as it has been now for decades. The food is well-prepared and presented, the service superior, and the prices are surprisingly affordable - features that place this restaurant among the best deals to be acquired.Special Features:
- rainbowVIPDined on 10/11/2014Consistently great food and great service. Innovative specials.Special Features:
- MusicMissybDined on 10/4/2014It was our first time at Chicagos. We Came out to listen to Kayla Taylor and celebrate my husbands birthday. We brought some friends and had a wonderful time. The food was delicious and music awesome as usual!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- solidTheGeneralVIPDined on 10/2/2014solid choice, nice place and good eats... it works for a neighborhood joint for many of my parents friends.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Bestnot4usDined on 9/27/2014The prime rib was absolutely fantastic. Cooked to perfection. My fiance had the filet and she likes it rare. The chef did an outstanding on the filet and it came out - PERFECT! Kyle our server was awesome. Go to Chicago's, have a great meal, get fantastic service and really enjoy your evening.Special Features:
- GREAT, as usual.DonnaDined on 9/20/2014We have enjoyed the prime rib dinner on multiple occasions. Never been disappointed with the quality of the food. The service was excellent, Mara was our server. Highly recommend this neighborhood steakhouse.Special Features:
- Always wonderfulNeighborVIPDined on 9/19/2014Chicago's food is always inviting and inventive. The chef has a real flare for wonder tastes. So glad they are nearby. Brunches are sometime to experience, too.Special Features:
- The Best Restaurant in East CobbWoodstockDined on 9/17/2014We have been dining at Chicago's for 23 years and have never been disappointed. Consistently good food, good service and a warm welcoming place to enjoy a meal out.Special Features:
- Great steaksgatorrappDined on 9/16/2014Chicago's has been one of my favorites for 20 yrs. They have great prime rib, filet, and rib eye. Our group sampled it all and everyone was pleased. There are many new restaurants in the Roswell area but Chicago's is still my favorite.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/14/2014We have lived in area for 30 thirty years and enjoy Chicago's. This was a business client and they enjoyed the food. We enjoyed being able to make reservations.Special Features:
- close to homeGood2GreatDined on 9/13/2014Around Atlanta and Alpharetta you can find a lot of good steak houses. But around woodstock not so much. So if you would like a closer more affordable option consider Chicagos. The service was great and the food was good. They don't have a bone in ribeye, my favorite, and the steak I would rank much better then a longhorn but not up to Bones. However neither was the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Miss the Early Bird Specialniecie65Dined on 9/12/2014I invited 4 friends to meet at Chicago's Restaurant for dinner. Told them about Early Bird Special. Was disappointed that restaurant stopped EB special on week ends.Special Features:
- DeliciousYummoDined on 9/8/2014Lucky to have Chicagos in our neighborhood. Food & service are always excellent.Special Features:
- My Birthday!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/6/2014I told them it was my Birthday thinking they would at least say Happy Birthday. I was disappointed about that and most nice restaurants give you a free dessert.We were In the Lounge and the music was good! it was too Loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good compared to local choicesMonaDined on 9/5/2014Unfortunately Marietta Ga offers very little in the restaurant department. You'd think that for as many people reside here and as much money as there is,...that there would be more good restaurants to choose from. Not the case. I had some very good lamb chops at Chicago's, which our waiter suggested. My friend had very tasty scallops and shrimp pasta and her husband had good beef tips. My husband's chicken dish was lousy, and none of the salads were good. I requested a quiet table away from the kitchen. Seating was perfect. Our waiter was excellent. Very attentive. We had a good time. Will go back. Especially since choices of good restaurants are extremely limited in our area of Marietta. Really pathetic food scene here!
- deaconbobbyDined on 9/5/2014Excellent dining experience - broad menu and outstanding service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedNeighborDined on 8/31/2014Visit often, this time went for my birthday with my family, the food was not that great, husbands steak undercooked , spinach dip was watery, no acknowledgement of birthday, soup was interesting ? Sorry tiramisu wasn't fresh.Special Features:
- Excellent Server/Outstanding foodHHB1Dined on 8/30/2014Sadly, I do not have his name; however, he was one of the best servers we've ever had. He was attentive, without being invasive. He was polite, respectful, and charming. The special of the day, Mahi Mahi, was delicious! The other two meals, pecan crusted chicken, were also fabulous. We enjoyed a relaxing meal without traveling miles into the city! Chicago's is truly a neighborhood gem! Thank you!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- super placeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014Very good food and service. Was a tad noisy.Amount of serving was good. I prefer havingbtable cloths at a nice place to dine.Special Features:
- DGMOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/29/2014Chicago's has become our favorite place to dine and enjoy the evening, especially for birthdays & anniversary. Excellent service, delicious food & great drinks. Just an all round wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Joan and DaveDaveVIPDined on 8/23/2014A romantic dinner for two. The wine was excellent. It was described by our server, Jonathan. Who provided with excellent service. He deserves a very high rating in his demeanor, and being knowledgeable about each menu item. By the way the food was excellent, served at the correct temperature and the presentation was very pleasing.Special Features:
- Great Prime Ribnot4usDined on 8/23/2014We had the Prime Rib and it was fantastic. My fiance is very picky when it comes to how it is cooked. She has to have it rare, me medium rare. The chef didn't disappoint us. The prime rib was perfectly cooked. The garlic mashed potatoes were done the right way and the broccoli melted in your mouth. The pours from the bar were very liberal and all in all it was one of the better restaurants we have visited over the last couple of months. We go out every Saturday night trying new restaurants and Chicago Steak has become one of regular stops. If you haven't eaten there, you need to.Special Features:
- We love Chicago's in Roswell!JimmyDDined on 8/22/2014Chicago's is our "go-to" place for special occasions: birthdays, anniversaries, family celebrations. It is also our pre-airport and pre-opera restaurant. It is great to be able to make reservations now!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.