5121 S. Yosemite Street
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.veniceristorante.com/
- Phone: (303) 796-0611
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: From 30 to 200
- Special Events: Want VIP treatment for the evening,? Book out Chianti for your next event we can seat up to 55 guests.
A word from Chianti Ristorante
Chianti Ristorante Italiano has introduced Greenwood Village to the classic beauty and influential taste of Italy. One of Denver’s most respected chefs, Allesandro Carollo, contributes his talents to the appetizing, enjoyable plates of pasta dishes served at two comfortable, elegant locations — Chianti and Venice. Let Allesandro and his wife, Sara, whisk you away to Italy to savor its unending charm and incredible foods.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Chianti Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Chianti Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
129 reviews since July 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (96)fit for foodies (79)special occasion (57)romantic (43)notable wine list (39)great for lunch (20)good for groups (12)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (1)Show More
- We really enjoy dining at Chianti.LoriVIPDined on 11/15/2014We really enjoy dining at Chianti, we've been there many times and will continue.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is our favorite restaurant in the hoodOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 11/14/2014This place is a neighborhood gem. The service is excellent every time we go. The veal is the best in Denver.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FreqDinerVIPDined on 11/14/2014Small, crowded but nice. Tried the pastas. Good with large portion sizes. Nice neighborhood restaurant, but also nice for family celebrations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chianti is always so warm and invitingLilsVIPDined on 11/14/2014Hostess Stephanie always makes us feel so welcome. The servers are super friendly and efficient. You can't go wrong with anything on the menu. I especially like the veal entrees.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dawnDined on 11/8/2014I have to say Chiantis was a wonderful surprise. The location is somewhat deceiving but the food was amazing. My only complaint would be the bottles of wine are quite expensive and the restaurant is very crowded. We were seated in front of the wall of wine and we were interrupted several times for a server to get a bottle of wine. We willSpecial Features:
- Like a dinner in ItalyalohagirlDined on 11/7/2014We have been to Chianti's three times. All have been amazing. And, every time the very crowded nature of the small neighborhood restaurant has made us feel like we are in a real Italian restaurant. Be aware, they do not have a bar or a large space to wait for your table. But, that is part of the appeal for us. Truly a neighborhood strip-mall gem. The specials are tasty and the pasta and gnocchi are delightful. The wine list is exceptional with choices and fair prices. The dessert profiteroles are a MUST. Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great P;acephlojo57Dined on 10/31/2014This unassuming location in a strip center belies what a great place this is. It is hard to find veal on many menus. The selection here was fantastic. Had a great meal with good friends.Special Features:
- Never disappointed at ChiantiwannabeDined on 10/30/2014I have been to Chianti several times and the food and service are always top notch. This dining experience was no different. The daily specials are quite extensive, several choices, and the regular menu has many good choices. The chef does an excellent job preparing and presenting the food and the wait staff is top notch!Special Features:
- Greenwood Village Italian GemFoodieinAnotherLifeDined on 10/28/2014I've eaten there twice now: delicious veal stuffed ravioli once and sautéed salmon, perfectly cooked the second time. Homemade pasta. Wonderful bruschetta and caprese.Special Features:
- My favorite Denver restaurant!terrysmDined on 10/28/2014I visit this great restaurant as often as I can. It is my choice for any special occasion, and I have never been disappointed. The only thing that could be improved is the noise level. By mid-evening, it is almost too noisy to have a conversation. But I will still go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good for lunchham89sneDined on 10/28/2014Took a friend here for a birthday lunch and it was wonderful! Great service, excellent food and quiet atmosphere. Since we hadn't seen each other in a while, we stayed a long time and that was no problem with Chianti's. Also, they gave us a complimentary dessert for the birthday. My only complaint is that we got glasses of a house wine and it was very expensive for a little wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome food!50minutewaitVIPDined on 10/24/2014Best pasta dishes that we have had in a long time! Our server Louis was outstanding!
- Little Italy!foodieDined on 10/22/2014Good Italian fare - great staff - nice ambiance! Recommend the squash ravioli.Special Features:
- Awesome as usualOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/21/2014We been here several times and have always had great food, service and atmosphere. We bring pretty much everyone who comes to visit us here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a TreatBillyMacVIPDined on 10/18/2014We are locals and are never disappointed with either the service or the food at Chianti's. Luis and his new partner will have a great run operating in Rashid's stead as he takes on new challenges for a period. They were handling the brisk business very well on Saturday. We usually go during the week and the room is less busy. If you've never been, try it. Their big "sisters" Venice, GV and LoDo can't ever have the ambiance that this intimate spot affords.Special Features:
- Ran out of crepes???FayeDined on 10/18/2014Food was just ok. Service was excellent. Had the special soup of the day...was potato.Was not bad, but didn't taste like potato.Husband had Caesar salad,it was fine. I had rabbit and ricotta ravioli. Dough was hard, couldn't find any ricotta. Way too salty. Ate a few, took the rest home and tossed it.Husband had lobster and shrimp ravioli, it was good. Dessert menu listed 2 crepes which sounded yummy. We ordered them, waiter said they were "out" of crepes! How can you be out of something that takes 2 minutes to prepare and only involves flour, milk and maybe eggs? It was early in the evening. We had the special dessert, cinnamon cannoli. Just ok,couldn't taste any cinnamon. One fresh strawberry was the best part. Won't go back.
- neighborhood restaurantAngelaDined on 10/18/2014very busy and tables close together. services was rushed. good was goodSpecial Features:
- Takes me back to ItalyIrishItalianDined on 10/13/2014The most authentic Northern Italian food I have had in the US since my mom cooked Italian recipes at home. Loved the food and the waiters were wonderful. They really want to know if there is anything they can improve. My friend talked with them for a while concerning the thickness of the mousse which was a little bit rich. The entrees were excellent. I keep coming back to the rigatoni! We will continue to visit the resturant in the future.Special Features:
- Great Little Italian RestaurantsteveoVIPDined on 10/4/2014We've been to Chianti's several times and have yet to be disappointed by the food or the service. Each of us ordered a different dish - veal, ravioli, chicken, seafood - and each was well prepared with great sauce to compliment the primary ingredient. The staff was highly attentive even though the restaurant was packed. [Definitely recommend a reservation.] Our only "complaint" is that because floor space is limited, the tables are very closely spaced causing the occasional bumping of chair backs and quiet conversations are not easily held. We'll be back again.Special Features:
- Like EuropeAL4AstoriaDined on 10/4/2014Small and tight but good foods and nice wine list. Must do reservations. All male wait staff in starched white shirts. Had Chippino and it was tantalizing. Melon and proscutto for appetizer..generous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First TimersFoodieDined on 10/2/2014We loved Chianti and it came highly recommended from my sister in law and brother in law. This was a great place, great food and my little 4 month old grandson seemed to enjoy it too. Next time we are in Denver we will be sure to come back.Special Features:
- Another great dinnerElisaVIPDined on 9/26/2014Thank you Chianti for always providing such great service and food. I enjoyed dinner with my 8 and 11 year old who are also big fans of Chianti.Special Features:
- DinnerChescoDined on 9/25/2014My wife & I went here for our anniversary. It was a good food night. We had several courses; antipasto, pasta, Entree & dessert. Overall the food as good, nice menu, little pricey for some pastas. Not a place to go often ,though, because of that.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not since I left NY,....soozDined on 9/23/2014I grew up in an Italian neighborhood and have missed that genuine Italian place around the way feel. This place has it. Go. To heck with those corporate chain phoney operations. The real deal in a place I would never have looked.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable and tasty eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014the excellent food, excellent service led to a great evening. The waiter was attentive.Special Features:
- jspsVIPDined on 9/20/2014nice atmosphere, intimate but quite energetic. Food and service are very good. They also readily accommodated dietary restrictions. I would certainly recommend this restaurant and look forward to visiting againSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/16/2014The potato soup was SUPER SALTY, it was not a pleasant dish. There were 3 of us women celebrating our birthdays. The waiter stated "We'll do something special for your birthdays.. .which unfortunately never happened. My friend received the wrong entree so we had no choice but to partake of ours as she waited a minimum of 10 min or more to receive hers. The food other than the soup was very good, I had the veal. I hope the soup dish improves !! LMSpecial Features:
- Side trip to ItalyJHH80439Dined on 9/10/2014We SO enjoyed our first ever meal at Chianti Ristorante! Fortunately, we had made a reservation, as it was completely filled, at 7:00 on a Wednesday night. We each had a wine we loved. Choosing from the menu was not easy--there were so many great-sounding dishes.Husband's Mediterranean salad was beautifully presented--wrapped in cucumber slices--and delicious. My Chianti salad was just what I hoped for. His entree, a sea bass dish with clams from the day's Specials menu, was out of this world! My light-as-air gnocchi--again a hard choice from a selection of several gnocchi preparations--with grilled pear slices and a Gorgonzola cream sauce, was to die for!Profiteroles with coffee was a perfect ending, topped only by a splash of limoncello.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodBobDVIPDined on 9/10/2014Great recommendation on wine. Ordered veal saltimboca which I like a lot. My wife had carbonara which was even better. Still we took enough home for. LunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood treasureArtTartDined on 9/10/2014You can't beat the butternut squash ravioli with its sumptuous, delicate sauce and flash-fried sage leaves. The bread is so delicious that you'll be tempted to fill up on it, and the salads are presented like works of art! Lunch service is very good.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014This was the second time my husband and I have eaten at Chianti. Both times were fantastic. They really know how to make outstanding sauces. We were celebrating our anniversary this time, so they have us each a glass of champagne in the house and were thoughtful enough to wish us a happy anniversary and marriage several times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurantcnoteVIPDined on 9/4/2014Chianti was great as always. Salads are wonderful with great variety and all entrees are special. The chioppino is fantastic.Special Features:
- Hope our next visit is betterDiningInDenverDined on 9/2/2014We dine at Chianti for special occasions - birthdays, anniversary, valentine's day - for excellent food and service. The service during this visit was disappointing - especially because it was our anniversary. The restaurant is small, but a table by the wall can be somewhat intimate, which is what we asked for in our reservation. We were seated in the middle of the restaurant in an area used as a through way for patrons and wait staff. The wait staff seemed a bit confused about which table to serve. They finally offered us their wine list, but only after waiting on patrons who arrived after us. The chaos took the pizazz out of our anniversary meal. Hope service is better during next visit.
- ScottDined on 8/30/2014Would return anytime. Food and service were excellentSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014Hidden gem in dtc. Love the food good Italian place not many know about in the neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodlibanoDined on 8/25/2014the food was very good and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DBeeDined on 8/24/2014Went for Restaurant Week but ordered off the regular menu. It was a very pleasant experience and would return.Special Features:
- glutenfreeDined on 8/23/2014Excellent service, food and very accommodating to food allergies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining experienceStingrayDined on 8/23/2014Over all an excellent experience, the server was most attentive and very pleasant. The food was much better than expected. The reason for four star is that the dining area was a bit over crowded resulting in a couple of customers brushing against the backs of our chairs. Chianti had a very busy evening while we dined. I will try to return soon for another great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chianti for lunch or dinnerlovelyritaVIPDined on 8/22/2014My husband and I went there last week for lunch, service just ok, had to ask for bread instead of it being brought after we ordered, restaurant only about 25% full, so should have had perfect service, restaurant very cold, AC and ceiling fans on full blast, on past occasions either too hot or cold,but food is very good so still go there, wkend dinner reservations are taken on Open Table but really not observed on wkend dinners, last summer had to wait 40 minutes outside on sidewalk, even with reservation, very tiny and tables very close together for FRiday or Sat dinners.Also last yr free dessert usually given to diners, no more, food very good though. Lunchtime is relaxed with no wait, dinner time too hectic, reservations not honoredSpecial Features: