5121 S. Yosemite Street
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.veniceristorante.com/
- Phone: 3037960611x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: From 30 to 200
- Special Events: Want VIP treatment for the evening,? Book out Chianti for your next event we can seat up to 55 guests.
A word from Chianti Ristorante
Chianti Ristorante Italiano has introduced Greenwood Village to the classic beauty and influential taste of Italy. One of Denver’s most respected chefs, Allesandro Carollo, contributes his talents to the appetizing, enjoyable plates of pasta dishes served at two comfortable, elegant locations — Chianti and Venice. Let Allesandro and his wife, Sara, whisk you away to Italy to savor its unending charm and incredible foods.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
Chianti Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Chianti Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
134 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (100)fit for foodies (73)special occasion (61)romantic (52)notable wine list (44)great for lunch (20)good for groups (10)hot spot (5)kid-friendly (4)great for brunch (2)scenic view (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- enjoyable and tasty eveningOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014the excellent food, excellent service led to a great evening. The waiter was attentive.Special Features:
- jspsVIPDined on 9/20/2014nice atmosphere, intimate but quite energetic. Food and service are very good. They also readily accommodated dietary restrictions. I would certainly recommend this restaurant and look forward to visiting againSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/16/2014The potato soup was SUPER SALTY, it was not a pleasant dish. There were 3 of us women celebrating our birthdays. The waiter stated "We'll do something special for your birthdays.. .which unfortunately never happened. My friend received the wrong entree so we had no choice but to partake of ours as she waited a minimum of 10 min or more to receive hers. The food other than the soup was very good, I had the veal. I hope the soup dish improves !! LMSpecial Features:
- Side trip to ItalyJHH80439Dined on 9/10/2014We SO enjoyed our first ever meal at Chianti Ristorante! Fortunately, we had made a reservation, as it was completely filled, at 7:00 on a Wednesday night. We each had a wine we loved. Choosing from the menu was not easy--there were so many great-sounding dishes.Husband's Mediterranean salad was beautifully presented--wrapped in cucumber slices--and delicious. My Chianti salad was just what I hoped for. His entree, a sea bass dish with clams from the day's Specials menu, was out of this world! My light-as-air gnocchi--again a hard choice from a selection of several gnocchi preparations--with grilled pear slices and a Gorgonzola cream sauce, was to die for!Profiteroles with coffee was a perfect ending, topped only by a splash of limoncello.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very goodBobDVIPDined on 9/10/2014Great recommendation on wine. Ordered veal saltimboca which I like a lot. My wife had carbonara which was even better. Still we took enough home for. LunchSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood treasureArtTartDined on 9/10/2014You can't beat the butternut squash ravioli with its sumptuous, delicate sauce and flash-fried sage leaves. The bread is so delicious that you'll be tempted to fill up on it, and the salads are presented like works of art! Lunch service is very good.Special Features:
- Anniversary DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014This was the second time my husband and I have eaten at Chianti. Both times were fantastic. They really know how to make outstanding sauces. We were celebrating our anniversary this time, so they have us each a glass of champagne in the house and were thoughtful enough to wish us a happy anniversary and marriage several times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurantcnoteVIPDined on 9/4/2014Chianti was great as always. Salads are wonderful with great variety and all entrees are special. The chioppino is fantastic.Special Features:
- Hope our next visit is betterDiningInDenverDined on 9/2/2014We dine at Chianti for special occasions - birthdays, anniversary, valentine's day - for excellent food and service. The service during this visit was disappointing - especially because it was our anniversary. The restaurant is small, but a table by the wall can be somewhat intimate, which is what we asked for in our reservation. We were seated in the middle of the restaurant in an area used as a through way for patrons and wait staff. The wait staff seemed a bit confused about which table to serve. They finally offered us their wine list, but only after waiting on patrons who arrived after us. The chaos took the pizazz out of our anniversary meal. Hope service is better during next visit.
- ScottDined on 8/30/2014Would return anytime. Food and service were excellentSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/29/2014Hidden gem in dtc. Love the food good Italian place not many know about in the neighborhood.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodlibanoDined on 8/25/2014the food was very good and the service was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DBeeDined on 8/24/2014Went for Restaurant Week but ordered off the regular menu. It was a very pleasant experience and would return.Special Features:
- glutenfreeDined on 8/23/2014Excellent service, food and very accommodating to food allergies.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Dining experienceStingrayDined on 8/23/2014Over all an excellent experience, the server was most attentive and very pleasant. The food was much better than expected. The reason for four star is that the dining area was a bit over crowded resulting in a couple of customers brushing against the backs of our chairs. Chianti had a very busy evening while we dined. I will try to return soon for another great dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chianti for lunch or dinnerlovelyritaVIPDined on 8/22/2014My husband and I went there last week for lunch, service just ok, had to ask for bread instead of it being brought after we ordered, restaurant only about 25% full, so should have had perfect service, restaurant very cold, AC and ceiling fans on full blast, on past occasions either too hot or cold,but food is very good so still go there, wkend dinner reservations are taken on Open Table but really not observed on wkend dinners, last summer had to wait 40 minutes outside on sidewalk, even with reservation, very tiny and tables very close together for FRiday or Sat dinners.Also last yr free dessert usually given to diners, no more, food very good though. Lunchtime is relaxed with no wait, dinner time too hectic, reservations not honoredSpecial Features:
- Italian GemSkivaultVIPDined on 8/19/2014The food at Chianti is outstanding! Their veal is always delicious and the carbonara is to die for. The service is always top shelf. Rashid always ensures complete customer satisfaction.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- montanaDined on 8/16/2014We had a wonderful birthday celebration at Chianti. The food was fabulous and the service spectacular. We will come back often. Thanks for making out night so special!Special Features:
- GingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014The food was excellent. Unfortunately the service was horrible. Not going back anytime soonSpecial Features:
- WonderfulcnoteVIPDined on 8/13/2014Chianti is excellent. Salads are great and entrees superb. We have never had anything less than wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not very tastyKmanDined on 8/12/2014Marinara sauce tasted like it came from a can. Chunks of unknown substance in it, maybe carrots?. Veal tough. Side of spaghetti overcooked covered with similar distasteful marinara sauce. Not good dining. Go elsewhere for high end Italian.
- Great Food and WaitstaffOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014First time visiting - made reservations but took an hour past the reservation time to get our table. Wish we had better communication from hostess. This is a very small and busy place. Our waiter was outstanding which made up for the delay and the food choices were wide and all delicious. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Greatness!BuffaloMattDined on 8/9/2014Who would have thought a hidden strip mall would yield such a great restaurant? This is a real winner -- authentic Italian in a cozy setting. The food from start to finish was excellent, wines by the glass reasonably priced and waitstaff efficient (meaning not smothering, not aloof). An A+ experience -- I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Great service, good wine list. The food was delicious. Make a reservation as the restaurant is quite small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good with attractive menu.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Is a small place and when full seems closed in. Feels like you are eating at other people's table but presentation and foods was excellent.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceHoustonhedcgwDined on 8/2/2014Food was delicious, service was great, but restaurant is very small and loud. Overall we really liked it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great ExperienceDaveDined on 8/2/2014This was my second visit, this time for dinner. The lunch was great and dinner every bit as outstanding. Many interesting and delicious choices. Prices are reasonable A perfect location for taking special friends or visiting guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always delicousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/29/2014I have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Great food as always!LilyDined on 7/29/2014This restuarant never disappoints, they always have great service and excellent food. Highly recommend, you will never be disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 for 3SteveDined on 7/23/2014Third time here and my wife and I both agree, this one of the best finds we've come across.Special Features:
- What a gem!AlibastoVIPDined on 7/22/2014The calamari appi was excellent, definitely home made, as was the eggplant. I was very impressed with the quality of the ingredients in every course, from the sauces, the olive oil, bread, veal, pasta and dessert. Highly recommend Chianti, it's a hidden gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a great spotMcLovin76Dined on 7/17/2014I took a group of folks from our office and everybody ordered something different. Everyone was blown away by the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Date NightStudentDined on 7/12/2014Chianti is a great place to go for a romantic date or for a special occasion. I came here once before during 5280 Restaurant week and the menu was amazing as well. I ate the recommended veal dish from our waiter and it was amazing. The pasta is fresh and the salads are crisp. It is pricy for a college student's budget, but for a special treat and real italian it is one of my top choices. My favorite thing about Chianti is the small room and unassuming atmosphere. They have taken a small space and packed as many tables in as they can which I think makes the experience that much better. If you're looking for quiet and private this isn't the pace to go. Instead, it's romantic and fun with a great crowd of people. Love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindItalianfoodsnobDined on 7/10/2014After living in the New York area for 20 years I have become somewhat of a snob when it comes to Italian food. Folks this is the real deal! Northern Italian, hand made pastas, fabulous wine. When in the Denver Tech Center area you should really treat yourself to a little bit of Italy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChiantiFoodieDined on 7/10/2014The food, wine and wait staff far exceeded the 5 stars I gave them. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a terrific dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+ diningtbnguruDined on 7/9/2014A must try! What a great experience, one we will cherish for a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulousEduardoVIPDined on 7/9/2014The food was excellent and the staff were great. I'll definitely return. lSpecial Features:
- Fabulous Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/8/2014Our favorite Italian Restaurant in Denver. The food never disapoints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always superbcnoteVIPDined on 7/5/2014Chianti never disappoints. Excellent entrees, salads and breads. Service just right.Special Features:
- Good Servioce and good foodGappyDined on 7/4/2014I was craving pesto pasta with shrimp and mushroom but its not on the menu. The waiter was nice enough to check it, came back the chef was fine with it. The food was fabulous. This is my second time and I brought my fiancée and a couple friends they also enjoy the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.