5121 S. Yosemite Street
Greenwood Village, CO 80111Neighborhood:
Tech Center / Greenwood Village
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.veniceristorante.com/
- Phone: 3037960611x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 5:00pm - Close
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Full Bar, Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: From 30 to 200
- Special Events: Want VIP treatment for the evening,? Book out Chianti for your next event we can seat up to 55 guests.
A word from Chianti Ristorante
Chianti Ristorante Italiano has introduced Greenwood Village to the classic beauty and influential taste of Italy. One of Denver’s most respected chefs, Allesandro Carollo, contributes his talents to the appetizing, enjoyable plates of pasta dishes served at two comfortable, elegant locations — Chianti and Venice. Let Allesandro and his wife, Sara, whisk you away to Italy to savor its unending charm and incredible foods.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Service
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Chianti Ristorante - Best Restaurants in Tech Center / Greenwood Village ›
Chianti Ristorante reviews from OpenTable diners
121 reviews since April 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (88)fit for foodies (65)special occasion (62)romantic (51)notable wine list (40)great for lunch (19)good for groups (8)hot spot (6)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (2)late-night find (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- Italian GemSkivaultVIPDined on 8/19/2014The food at Chianti is outstanding! Their veal is always delicious and the carbonara is to die for. The service is always top shelf. Rashid always ensures complete customer satisfaction.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- montanaDined on 8/16/2014We had a wonderful birthday celebration at Chianti. The food was fabulous and the service spectacular. We will come back often. Thanks for making out night so special!Special Features:
- GingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014The food was excellent. Unfortunately the service was horrible. Not going back anytime soonSpecial Features:
- WonderfulcnoteVIPDined on 8/13/2014Chianti is excellent. Salads are great and entrees superb. We have never had anything less than wonderful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not very tastyKmanDined on 8/12/2014Marinara sauce tasted like it came from a can. Chunks of unknown substance in it, maybe carrots?. Veal tough. Side of spaghetti overcooked covered with similar distasteful marinara sauce. Not good dining. Go elsewhere for high end Italian.
- Great Food and WaitstaffOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/9/2014First time visiting - made reservations but took an hour past the reservation time to get our table. Wish we had better communication from hostess. This is a very small and busy place. Our waiter was outstanding which made up for the delay and the food choices were wide and all delicious. Will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Hidden Greatness!BuffaloMattDined on 8/9/2014Who would have thought a hidden strip mall would yield such a great restaurant? This is a real winner -- authentic Italian in a cozy setting. The food from start to finish was excellent, wines by the glass reasonably priced and waitstaff efficient (meaning not smothering, not aloof). An A+ experience -- I will be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/8/2014Great service, good wine list. The food was delicious. Make a reservation as the restaurant is quite small.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good with attractive menu.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/6/2014Is a small place and when full seems closed in. Feels like you are eating at other people's table but presentation and foods was excellent.Special Features:
- Great food and serviceHoustonhedcgwDined on 8/2/2014Food was delicious, service was great, but restaurant is very small and loud. Overall we really liked it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Great ExperienceDaveDined on 8/2/2014This was my second visit, this time for dinner. The lunch was great and dinner every bit as outstanding. Many interesting and delicious choices. Prices are reasonable A perfect location for taking special friends or visiting guests.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always delicousOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/29/2014I have eaten here several times and have never been disappointed.Special Features:
- Great food as always!LilyDined on 7/29/2014This restuarant never disappoints, they always have great service and excellent food. Highly recommend, you will never be disappointedSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 3 for 3SteveDined on 7/23/2014Third time here and my wife and I both agree, this one of the best finds we've come across.Special Features:
- What a gem!AlibastoVIPDined on 7/22/2014The calamari appi was excellent, definitely home made, as was the eggplant. I was very impressed with the quality of the ingredients in every course, from the sauces, the olive oil, bread, veal, pasta and dessert. Highly recommend Chianti, it's a hidden gem.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Such a great spotMcLovin76Dined on 7/17/2014I took a group of folks from our office and everybody ordered something different. Everyone was blown away by the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Date NightStudentDined on 7/12/2014Chianti is a great place to go for a romantic date or for a special occasion. I came here once before during 5280 Restaurant week and the menu was amazing as well. I ate the recommended veal dish from our waiter and it was amazing. The pasta is fresh and the salads are crisp. It is pricy for a college student's budget, but for a special treat and real italian it is one of my top choices. My favorite thing about Chianti is the small room and unassuming atmosphere. They have taken a small space and packed as many tables in as they can which I think makes the experience that much better. If you're looking for quiet and private this isn't the pace to go. Instead, it's romantic and fun with a great crowd of people. Love this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FindItalianfoodsnobDined on 7/10/2014After living in the New York area for 20 years I have become somewhat of a snob when it comes to Italian food. Folks this is the real deal! Northern Italian, hand made pastas, fabulous wine. When in the Denver Tech Center area you should really treat yourself to a little bit of Italy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChiantiFoodieDined on 7/10/2014The food, wine and wait staff far exceeded the 5 stars I gave them. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone looking for a terrific dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A+ diningtbnguruDined on 7/9/2014A must try! What a great experience, one we will cherish for a long time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulousEduardoVIPDined on 7/9/2014The food was excellent and the staff were great. I'll definitely return. lSpecial Features:
- Fabulous Italian FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 7/8/2014Our favorite Italian Restaurant in Denver. The food never disapoints!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always superbcnoteVIPDined on 7/5/2014Chianti never disappoints. Excellent entrees, salads and breads. Service just right.Special Features:
- Good Servioce and good foodGappyDined on 7/4/2014I was craving pesto pasta with shrimp and mushroom but its not on the menu. The waiter was nice enough to check it, came back the chef was fine with it. The food was fabulous. This is my second time and I brought my fiancée and a couple friends they also enjoy the food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful!wallyDined on 7/4/2014We had such a great dining experience there on 4th of July. The food was excellent, the service was out of this world and we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. We definitely will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great EveningwgwghwVIPDined on 7/2/2014We returned for our anniversary. The table we requested was waiting for us with the flowers I ordered nicely displayed. The staff greeted us with a "Happy Anniversary" greeting. The food was great - Carpaccio & Prosciutto appetizers and the Ravioli di Salsiccia The restaurant contributed Tiramisu for dessert. Outstanding meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- fabulousOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/1/2014excellent food, wine, service. Food and menu took us back to eating in Italy.Special Features:
- LP35Dined on 6/26/2014I ordered scalopine with cappers and limone and it was VERY salty ! My husband had the seabass and it was ok. For desert we had crepes with pears and icecream and it was ok. The place is very crowded and the interior is not very fancy. They have tile on the floor which makes them look more like a fast food. The food is cheaper than at Il fornaio, Delfrisco or Shanahhan's. We were only there once, but likely we won't come back very soon.
- Great way to catch a coldCodyVIPDined on 6/25/2014I have been a fan of Chianti for some time. However, for some reason, the restaurant does not want to fix, or have its landlord fix, the A/C system. So Chianti's way of dealing with it is to have a portable A/C unit at the host/hostess station, blowing cooled air into the room. My guest and I were seated about 15 feet from it and the whole meal cold air was blowing on my head and neck. So now, thank you very little Chianti, I have a cold as a result. Also, in the past food was served relatively promptly. That wasn't the case when I was there. Long wait to get the food. The food was good, but overall Chianti is now missing the mark by a WIDE margin.
- LadymatzDined on 6/20/2014one of our favorite places in the "hood" to go to.Special Features:
- Good food and service, crowdedlizziebelleDined on 6/20/2014Food and service were good, and it was clean. It was PACKED and the tables are really close to each other - we were a party of two and felt like we were eating dinner with the couple next to us. I don't think it would be bad if you were in a large group, just not the place for a nice quiet romantic date night.
- Food great, service exceptional!BGuidiziVIPDined on 6/10/2014We all enjoyed our entrees and shared so got to taste each other's which was nice. Louis was super, very attentive, great wine suggestion and made the whole experience a sincere pleasureSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food was deliciouslovegoodfoodDined on 6/9/2014Made reservations at the last moment, but they accommodated us. The food was delicious and the bread was divine. A couple of service snafus, but they were apropriately apologetic. Will definately return. (Go hungry and don't fill up on the bread although you will want to)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SkivaultVIPDined on 6/7/2014This is a great place! The food is outstanding and our server, Rashid is the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Small and wonderfulstaci126Dined on 6/6/2014It's a tiny restaurant--but I like the intimacy. Gnocchi is so good! That is what we go for. Excellent service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- small spacesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/6/2014The food was excellent. The tables were too small and crowded together. A table for 4 should be 25% larger - banging elbows together does not make for a great dining experience.
- DuckBobbyDined on 6/4/2014The roast duck ravioli is superb as are the other home made raviolis. Great bread, service and wine list! Dining room seems over chilled but is right off the kitchen - perhaps a control issue but the AC works!Special Features:
- JillDined on 6/3/2014Sea bass special was amazing. Also their homemade ravioli was delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RichDined on 6/3/2014Always very reliable and food is consistent. Only concern is lack of a bar and there is no room for a group to wait for a tableSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special Occasion and moreshalldineDined on 6/2/2014Great neighborhood fine dining. Excellent local restaurant for northern Italian.Special Features: