Chianti Grill- Roseville
2050 Snelling Ave North
Roseville, MN 55113Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Chianti Grill- Roseville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chiantigrill.com/
- Phone: 6516442808x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Angelo Montes
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Large party menu service available; off-site catering available by appointment.
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private dining areas for up to 30 people.
A word from Chianti Grill- Roseville
Chianti Grill features authentic and contemporary Italian cuisine along with aged angus steaks and fresh seafood. The award winning food is complimented by an extensive wine list featuring selections from California, Italy and around the world. Chianti Grill's friendly service and warm inviting atmosphere make for a memorable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Chianti Grill- Roseville - Best Restaurants in Roseville ›
Chianti Grill- Roseville reviews from OpenTable diners
321 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (184)neighborhood gem (158)great for lunch (123)good for groups (99)fit for foodies (91)great for brunch (88)romantic (81)great for outdoor dining (69)notable wine list (63)kid-friendly (30)hot spot (27)vibrant bar scene (24)late-night find (14)scenic view (3)Show More
- Wonderful food & seriveUpNorthAnyTimeDined on 8/30/2014Our party of 6 had an excellent meal together Saturday noon. The setting allowed for great conversation, the service by Marco was excellent, and the food was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/30/2014I have been to this restaurant several times. Each time I find the staff to be friendly and attentive. Food quality is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family dinner for 6JoelDined on 8/29/2014The staff was very accommodating to our needs with a 5 y/o and an 18 month old. The food was excellent and the atmosphere perfect. They have a very fine wine list. Prices are moderate. Would definitely recommend this restaurant for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flat bread pizzaTerryVIPDined on 8/29/2014The last several times I have been there, I have ordered the same thing- Mediterranean flat bread and a side salad- I have had many flat bread combinations at other restaurants, and in my opinion this is the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great once you get thereK63hDined on 8/29/2014Chianti Grill is a great place for a group dinner/happy hour once you get there. The Syrah is excellent along with the bread that's brought to each table. The manager is a curmudgeon on the phone and in person. He needs friendliness training. My server, however, was most accommodating and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/28/2014Clean, great ambiance, good parking, food outstanding, great service by areal pro. Will come again.Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014The server was a bit of a novice it appeared, and seemed to overlook a couple of guests at the table (group of 6). He struggled a little at first, but he did recover well and ultimately delivered fairly good service. The service level at Chianti is usually very very good, keeping the bar quite high for quality service. In this case, the server had some learning to do, but again, he did improve through our time there.Special Features:
- anniversaryLatvia82Dined on 8/25/2014We chose this restaurant to celebrate our anniversary but were very disappointed because the service was very impersonal and slow. The food is good but it is very hard to find small portions and we always end up with something that we take home. It doesn't taste the same at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 21st birthdayBirthdayDined on 8/24/2014Me & my husband took my nephew out for his 21st birthday. After reading reviews decided to try Chianti Grill and the reviews were right. Great food and atmosphere with an awesome wait staff. The staff was very helpful deciding what to have. And the prices we great for such a classy place. We will defiantly be coming back.Special Features:
- Love the Sunday brunchdeband7Dined on 8/24/2014Another great experience at Chianti Grill! A "go-to" restaurant: I can always count on good food and service. Great variety in Sunday brunch offerings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chianti GrillFischstixDined on 8/24/2014Did the great Sunday brunch again ... had personally prepared omlet and a bunch of other goddies ! Solid selction of good items; something for everyone. With MN State Fair on, it was less crowded and noise level acceptable. A normal Sunday Brunch has much more activity and wait times to grab your food. Christine provided good service and pleasant attitude !Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchJulesDined on 8/24/2014Sunday Brunch during the first weekend of the State Fair was not crowded. The food is exceptional especially the pastries, fruit, pasta and desserts. And the bacon - my husband's true love! The food choices are amazing with the option to have an omelet made to order. It is difficult to eat in moderation at this brunch. Our server was excellent, very attentive and helpful. She overheard me mention visiting at dinner so I could try the wines. She arrived with a taste of both the white and the red wines for me! Truly outstanding service. We have been there for lunch and dinner which are also wonderful. And it's in our neighborhood. It is necessary to make reservations due to their popularity.Special Features:
- Wonderful!ChristinaDined on 8/23/2014Such a great restaurant! I love pretty much everything I get here. I got the pesto which was soooo good. The tender tips appetizer lived up to it's name - so tender and delicious! The bruschetta here is my absolute favorite that I've ever gotten (definitely bettter than Buca di Beppo's). The only thing I would change is the chicken in the pesto is too spicy. If they added half the spice, it would be top notch. Our server was incredibly considerate and prepared. Love this place!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly service & great sea bassDonCDined on 8/22/2014We asked for 2 table changes to get a quieter setting & were accommodated promptly & pleasantly. Pleasant server adapted to our group's leisurely pace. She had good food suggestions & knew her product well. I had sea bass special that was cooked just right, tasted great and was not a skimpy size. Other 3 adults were pleased with their selections ranging from steak to pasta. Nice, pleasant setting. We will return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Tromba53Dined on 8/21/2014Our waiter was outstanding. The food was excellent with ample portions. One of the nice touches was Caprese as a salad choice I love dining there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Penrod123Dined on 8/21/2014We have never been disappointed by any meal here. Portions are generous. Always busy. We like the birthday & anniversary discount coupons.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 8/19/2014Great food, large portions and friendly service with a great atmosphere. Would like to try the patio dining in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceMarshDined on 8/19/2014Great food and wonderful service. The wait staff really welcomed my friend and me. Very popular place with guests across the age span. The desserts are wonderful. The food at the buffet was hot and quickly refilled when it started getting low. The food was delicious. The pasta with the alfredo sauce almost too good.Special Features:
- Nice to returnhungryDined on 8/18/2014We've forgotten this gem--too close to home? Creative and varied menu and to notch service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is outstanding. Service...meh.MNFoodieDined on 8/16/2014food quality was outstanding as usual. Server however, either was new or under trained or both. Server did not know menu items, did not know what was in dishes for food allergy questions. This is not the norm for this location given my previous experiences. The quality of the restaurant and food is impeccable and would highly recommend this restaurant, if you have a quality server.Special Features:
- DorothyVIPDined on 8/16/2014Excellent, as usual! Always a welcoming atmosphere!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Group lunchLBofMNDined on 8/13/2014Great spot for a gathering. The lunch buffet is terrific; service was great, and they were very accommodating with late-comers.Special Features:
- Always a winner!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/10/2014We celebrated my son's birthday the other night and as usual, all was excellent. Our server was amazing and very patient ~ my dad has food issues... We'll be back for sure!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/10/2014Food is always cold/ They really need to work on this!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellentfinicky1Dined on 8/7/2014The food was amazing, and the service was excellent!Special Features:
- Always a delightdakotaguyVIPDined on 8/6/2014We have been "regulars" at Chianti Grill even prior to their move from Larpenteur & Snelling. Great menu, great service. The Zuppa di Pesci is one of our favorites, but we have enjoyed many selections from the CG menu.Special Features:
- Amazing dining experience!MkmonjesDined on 8/4/2014The service was great and the steaks were cooked perfectly.Special Features:
- Our go to restaurantstamper1004Dined on 8/1/2014The food and service is outstanding. We love to go for date night or as a family. When we want to treat friends or family to something special...this is our go to restaurant. If there is ever a problem they are very willing to resolve it immediately.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always Great!DrLydiaGrayDined on 7/31/2014Always enjoying dinning here with friends. They are great with our reservations. The food is always amazing. The staff are always friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cindella57Dined on 7/30/2014My work group has now went here twice (within the last six months) for special occasions - both times were wonderful. The food and service were wonderful. I have personally come to the Sunday brunch - can't say enough good about it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable LunchMikeDined on 7/30/2014I met friends for lunch at Chianti Grill. Food was great, the prices reasonable, and the mini-buffet had nice choices.Special Features:
- Great place to gather with friendsSparkyDined on 7/30/2014I met several long time friends here for lunch. It had been a while so we needed to catch up. The Chicken Marsala was great, as usual. I opted to pay extra for the Balsamic and Gorgonzola salad, and was a bit disappointed in that. I have had it in the past and thought it had more than greens and gorgonzola. Our waitress was very attentive. We were so busy talking that we pretty much closed the lunch hour. We appreciated that we were never rushed or made to feel in the way. Great place to gather with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Spendy for lunchBoPeepDined on 7/29/2014The menu is the same for lunch as it is for dinner. The food was excellent but too spendy for a lunch. We shared the twin medallions, each had a glass of wine, an ice tea, coffee and one dessert and it was $65.00......too much for a shared lunch. No complaints on the food or service just too much for lunch. We were going to sit on the patio but it overlooks Snelling avenue which is loud with traffic. There is no barrier between the patio and the street. It was a beautiful day to be outside but this patio will never do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent experienceRslvDined on 7/27/2014Eaten here many times. Always excellent food and service at a great value. Definitely recommend Chianti Grill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of our new favorites!dissapointedVIPDined on 7/26/2014We really enjoyed our dinner out this weekend! Our waiter was fantastic!! So attentive and provided good recommendations. Menu offers so many choices from soem traditional italian favorites, to seafood, steaks, etc. Looking forward to going again!
- lovely lunchDiningDivasDined on 7/26/2014Took my elderly cousin to Chianti Grill for a belated birthday luncheon. From start to finish, a lovely experience! Warm welcome, fast and efficient service, attention to details, excellent food, reasonable pricing. Couldn't have asked for more.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of my favoritesDollyDined on 7/23/2014Love Chianti Grill. Food is always good, resonable number of wine choices, service is great. I have never been disapointed.Special Features:
- DebWDined on 7/19/2014Our dinner was wonderful. Excellent wine, appetizer- bruschetta, and entrees. It was our anniversary and we requested a quieter booth and received it. So nice. Our waiter Brian was just fantastic, so knowledgeable, attentive in just the right amount.Special Features:
- hapeplacetobDined on 7/18/2014My husband and our best friends had a wonderful time. We had fun conversations without having to yell over loud music. I was very happy I choose your restaurant to celebrate our 50th wedding anniversary. The service was great and the food was wonderful and the prices were not outrages. It was a relaxing time and I look forward to going to your restaurant again soon. I chose your restaurant because our son had treated us to a Sunday brunch and I thought it was wonderful. I hope to do that again soon also. We will definitely recommend your restaurant to our friends.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 7/17/2014Food is mediocore. It is like an upscale Olive Garden. Looks like there is a nice outdoor seating area and bar area. May be better for Happy Hour and drinks.