Chianti Grill- Roseville
2050 Snelling Ave North
Roseville, MN 55113Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Chianti Grill- Roseville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chiantigrill.com/
- Phone: 6516442808x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Angelo Montes
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Large party menu service available; off-site catering available by appointment.
- Private Party Facilities: Semi-private dining areas for up to 30 people.
A word from Chianti Grill- Roseville
Chianti Grill features authentic and contemporary Italian cuisine along with aged angus steaks and fresh seafood. The award winning food is complimented by an extensive wine list featuring selections from California, Italy and around the world. Chianti Grill's friendly service and warm inviting atmosphere make for a memorable experience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Chianti Grill- Roseville - Best Restaurants in Roseville ›
Chianti Grill- Roseville reviews from OpenTable diners
301 reviews since June 4, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (172)neighborhood gem (147)great for lunch (109)fit for foodies (92)good for groups (90)great for brunch (81)romantic (80)notable wine list (69)great for outdoor dining (62)kid-friendly (27)hot spot (27)vibrant bar scene (20)late-night find (13)scenic view (2)Show More
- Sunday brunch reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014Food was good. Nothing unusual but good. Could use some work in the pastry department (cinnamon rolls and caramel rolls did not look very inviting) and most things did not look like they were made in-house. Nice selection. Could be improved with a beef entrée. Wait staff was very good and very attentive. First time that I tried the brunch and now know that I much prefer ordering off of their regular menu which is fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/28/2014I took my Mom to Sunday Brunch and had a wonderful time. In particular she and I enjoyed the omelet - as well as interacting with the cook at the omelet station. He told us great story about how his grandfather taught him to flip an omelet in the pan using the pan. The rest of the buffet was very complete with lots of goodies. A pleasant surprise at the end was that the price was very reasonable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great MenukayakkerVIPDined on 9/27/2014This was a wonderful dining experience. The menu had plenty to choose from. The Chianti Grill has all the standards for an Italian Restaurant plus many other unusual great items. I choose a Zuppa with a lot of seafood items. Wonderful choice. Very delicious food. Thank You.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Major Diasppointmentolson0928Dined on 9/26/2014We made a reservation for 8pm, we arrived at 7:45 and were rudely handed a pager and told "Your table will be ready at 8pm." Everyone else in the lobby without a reservation was seated before us and were shown our table exactly at 8pm. Our waitress spent 10 minutes at the table directly across from us talking to our customers so even by the time we got our table, it was 10 minutes before we put our order in. The steak that I ordered was so tough I couldn't cut through it even with my steak knife but I was so turned off by the rudeness of the staff that I didn't say anything. Definitely will not be back.
- Great food, service, and atmosphereingredientsloverDined on 9/26/2014This was not our first time at the Chianti Grill, but we have never been disappointed! Food was excellent, had a salmon special that was to die for! Drinks were delicious and service was prompt and attentive! Definitely will be going there more often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mommy's night outSJ2014Dined on 9/26/2014Perfect for a ladies/mommys night out. The food is delicious. Many types of wine and drinks to choose from. Sat out on the patio during dinner and then moved into the bar area for after dinner drinks.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable lunchweluvhawaiiDined on 9/26/2014We sat outdoors on a lovely afternoon. The food was good and the service was even better. Will be coming back with friends again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/22/2014I love Chianti Grill!! Nice food and great ambiance for couples, families or business groups!!Special Features:
- PJPJwant2bchefDined on 9/21/2014first time diner, everything was done with utmost care to make you feel welcome. This will be one of our favorite places to dine in the future. We will be trying the brunch next. Loved the wine list. Crab ravioli! yum.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what we neededOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/21/2014Our family had a great time and really enjoyed relaxing in the corner of the place. Sunday early evening was perfect and we couldn't had much better experience. It was a good value for the price but be ready to pay for what you order while getting what you pay for!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014Our booth shared a wall with the kitchen. It was a lot of banging and clanging throughout the meal, which made conversation distracting. Food was good and waitress was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Burnsville is betterKmathewsDined on 9/20/2014Chianti Grill is one of our favorite restaurants and is a place we go on date nights, but we usually visit the Burnsville location. We decided to try Roseville, because of the location and we found the food was just better at the Burnsville location. The lacked in flavor and didn't come very warm. Other than that, we enjoyed our time.Special Features:
- excellent food and serviceriorioDined on 9/20/2014We love Chianti Grill for their great Italian food. The service is always wonderful with attentive staff but not annoying you when you are eating.Special Features:
- Great for an anniversary dinner.miket54Dined on 9/19/2014We had a fun time celebrating our 33rd Anniversary.Special Features:
- Surprise perk!JutzieLDined on 9/19/2014We waited for our reservation for a about 30 minutes but were treated to a complimentary glass of wine, and delightful crostini with a spinach artichoke dip while we chatted before dinner. What a super surprise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another Great ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 9/19/2014As usual Chianti Grill provided superior value for the food with good service in addition to a good rewards program that contributes to Feed My Starving Children.Special Features:
- Delightful lunch with a friendJacquieDined on 9/19/2014The food and service are notable! We were waited on right away after we sat down. The hostess and weight staff were pleasant, efficient and very friendly! The restaurant is beautiful and has become a favorite destination in Roseville.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food Never DisappointsSearch4YummyDined on 9/18/2014The pork medallions special was THE BEST ever! We always have a great time here.Special Features:
- One of my favoritesKayBDined on 9/15/2014I go to this restaurant a lot. Great wait staff, never disappointed in the food and good central locationSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Reliably good.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/13/2014Always glad we chose Chianti Grill. The good food and acoustics (high ceilings and booths) make for a delightful dining experience.
- My Chianti ExperienceBlondieDined on 9/13/2014A friend and I dined at Chianti Grill on Saturday, September 13. We were seated immediately. Our waiter was very personable and treated us like he cared. The food was brought in a timely manner and since it was my birthday, we were treated to a dessert to share. All in all it was a very enjoyable experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tastytreatDined on 9/12/2014we really enjoy this place, the gluten free menu is a HUGE pull for us. the food is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BearDined on 9/12/2014Seated right away. Staff friendly and efficient ..... we were able to get the exact reservation we asked for. I always use OpenTable and have always been very satisfied with it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful restaurant!tunacommunaDined on 9/9/2014Love Chianti Grill. This restaurant is one of my favorites. Excellent food, great service, reasonable prices. Also a great ambiance -- warm and friendly. The staff is always gracious. Easy parking too.Special Features:
- Great RecoveryEZinOutDined on 9/8/2014We waited 25 minutes before getting menus & water. But once I got the right person's attention, we were well taken care of. And, to top it off, they compted the meal for the three of us. We've always enjoyed this restaurant, so it was great to have a negative turn into a positive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Regular go-to spotJohnDined on 9/7/2014We appreciate the consistency of fine food, excellent service and great ambience we find at the Chianti Grill.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Chianti!LeahTDined on 9/3/2014I have been a regular at the Burnsville Chianti Grill since I was a little girl. I continue to go back at least weekly. I hadn't been to the Roseville location in over a year and it's great! I came for a business lunch with my business partner and 4 prospective clients and we had a great time connecting. Our server wasn't intrusive and was very attentive. The food was great, as usual! There are some many things that I love on this menu!Special Features:
- OKDinerDined on 9/2/20146 of us had dinner. Food & service were fine. Nothing special. No complaints, just ordinary.
- Wonderful food & seriveUpNorthAnyTimeDined on 8/30/2014Our party of 6 had an excellent meal together Saturday noon. The setting allowed for great conversation, the service by Marco was excellent, and the food was superb.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another good experienceirecommendDined on 8/30/2014I have been to this restaurant several times. Each time I find the staff to be friendly and attentive. Food quality is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Family dinner for 6JoelVIPDined on 8/29/2014The staff was very accommodating to our needs with a 5 y/o and an 18 month old. The food was excellent and the atmosphere perfect. They have a very fine wine list. Prices are moderate. Would definitely recommend this restaurant for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Flat bread pizzaTerryVIPDined on 8/29/2014The last several times I have been there, I have ordered the same thing- Mediterranean flat bread and a side salad- I have had many flat bread combinations at other restaurants, and in my opinion this is the best!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great once you get thereK63hDined on 8/29/2014Chianti Grill is a great place for a group dinner/happy hour once you get there. The Syrah is excellent along with the bread that's brought to each table. The manager is a curmudgeon on the phone and in person. He needs friendliness training. My server, however, was most accommodating and helpful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/28/2014Clean, great ambiance, good parking, food outstanding, great service by areal pro. Will come again.Special Features:
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/26/2014The server was a bit of a novice it appeared, and seemed to overlook a couple of guests at the table (group of 6). He struggled a little at first, but he did recover well and ultimately delivered fairly good service. The service level at Chianti is usually very very good, keeping the bar quite high for quality service. In this case, the server had some learning to do, but again, he did improve through our time there.Special Features:
- anniversaryLatvia82Dined on 8/25/2014We chose this restaurant to celebrate our anniversary but were very disappointed because the service was very impersonal and slow. The food is good but it is very hard to find small portions and we always end up with something that we take home. It doesn't taste the same at home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 21st birthdayBirthdayDined on 8/24/2014Me & my husband took my nephew out for his 21st birthday. After reading reviews decided to try Chianti Grill and the reviews were right. Great food and atmosphere with an awesome wait staff. The staff was very helpful deciding what to have. And the prices we great for such a classy place. We will defiantly be coming back.Special Features:
- Love the Sunday brunchdeband7Dined on 8/24/2014Another great experience at Chianti Grill! A "go-to" restaurant: I can always count on good food and service. Great variety in Sunday brunch offerings.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chianti GrillFischstixDined on 8/24/2014Did the great Sunday brunch again ... had personally prepared omlet and a bunch of other goddies ! Solid selction of good items; something for everyone. With MN State Fair on, it was less crowded and noise level acceptable. A normal Sunday Brunch has much more activity and wait times to grab your food. Christine provided good service and pleasant attitude !Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchJulesDined on 8/24/2014Sunday Brunch during the first weekend of the State Fair was not crowded. The food is exceptional especially the pastries, fruit, pasta and desserts. And the bacon - my husband's true love! The food choices are amazing with the option to have an omelet made to order. It is difficult to eat in moderation at this brunch. Our server was excellent, very attentive and helpful. She overheard me mention visiting at dinner so I could try the wines. She arrived with a taste of both the white and the red wines for me! Truly outstanding service. We have been there for lunch and dinner which are also wonderful. And it's in our neighborhood. It is necessary to make reservations due to their popularity.Special Features: