Chianti Grill - Burnsville
14296 Plymouth Avenue South
Burnsville, MN 55337Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Chianti Grill - Burnsville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chiantigrill.com/
- Phone: 9528927555x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Large party menu service. Off-site catering by appointment.
- Private Party Contact: Court Winjum 9528927555x
A word from Chianti Grill - Burnsville
Chianti Grill features authentic and contemporary Italian cuisine along with aged angus steaks and fresh seafood. The award winning food is complimented by an extensive wine list featuring selections from California, Italy and around the world. Chianti Grill’s friendly, professional service...Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Chianti Grill - Burnsville - Best Restaurants in Burnsville ›
Chianti Grill - Burnsville reviews from OpenTable diners
254 reviews since June 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (143)neighborhood gem (100)notable wine list (79)good for groups (73)romantic (73)great for brunch (68)fit for foodies (67)great for lunch (64)great for outdoor dining (39)kid-friendly (28)hot spot (20)vibrant bar scene (20)late-night find (8)scenic view (2)Show More
- Delicious!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 10/19/2014They have the best brunch in town with delicious pizza and pasta, made to order omelettes and waffles with strawberries.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2014I have been to the Chianti Grill 5 times for brunch and I loved it! My visit on 10/19 I was a bit disappointed in a few things. The scrambled eggs were dry and dropped out on the plate like a lump! This is usually what I get and they are usually soft and creamy. The cubed potatoes were very hard and very dry! Usually when I had them they were delicious! But, the bread was great along with the all the sweets were great! Especially the caramel rolls, wonderful. Another issue which is important is good coffee at a brunch. From first cup to last was barely warm! BUT the taste was great! The service was wonderful and very friendly. I will continue to go back for brunch at the Chianti Grill, everyone can be off their game sometime.Special Features:
- Very nice time.DickDined on 10/17/2014The four of us had a great time. The noise level was such that talking was no problem. The food was great. The waitress was a little lacking. Was to bring more bread but didn't. Just little things she could have done better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was GREAT except....OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/17/2014We had reservations and got right in. Food was outstanding. Drinks were great. The gentleman who brought us a second beer was charming. We were able to have conversation without speaking loud. The only downside was our waitress seemed very hurried and was short and impatient with us at times.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Birthday celebrationUnderdogDined on 10/16/2014Good food for a good price. Gift cards received in mail due to being a member.Special Features:
- PerfectOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/14/2014They did a very nice job for my wife's 4oth birthday. Service was great, fantastic wine and perfect food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerriDined on 10/12/2014Service was spot on. Food is always good. We always go there for a special occasionSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Saturday Night Spur of the MomenttmontVIPDined on 10/11/2014The service was outstanding as usual. The ribeye is always cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful first visitShakoOutlawDined on 10/10/2014First visit, left impressed. Wonderful menu of choices, and both spouse and I were impressed with quality and taste. Price was very reasonable for the quality of food and service recieved. For about same price as chain italian restaurants you can enjoy this gem, and walk away as we did: thoroughly impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Cut AboveRepeatCustomerDined on 10/10/2014If you want a special place to go with outstanding food. This is it! The service is fabulous, they adjust to each groups needs. The food is always amazing. Cooked to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was excellent!!!!foodygroup6Dined on 10/10/2014Xavier was the server for our group of 6. His knowledge of the menu was superb. Was always prompt with everything. One of our party asked for his steak butterflied and well done but came out a chard and medium the second time. Xavier without asking removed the dish from the bill and compt dessert for the entire table. We will be requesting Xavier with ever future reservation we make.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- breadCharacterDined on 10/10/2014I think you could improve with the bread basket. Ours was cold, dry and tasteless. As if it had sat around for quite a bit. Disappointing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love chianti grillOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/8/2014We have eaten here numerous times. The food is always delicious. I am sure this time was a fluke but the tuna app was very "off" from what I have had before. The portion was extremely thin both in thickness and width and smothered in sauce. It was on a bed of lettuce which took up the entire plate (assuming because there was barely any fish on it). Everyone loved the other meals and apps. Tuna is my go to food and I order it as an entree everywhere that serves it so I'd like to think of myself as experienced in this specific dish.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner before Home FreeSeptetDined on 10/7/2014This was a great place to eat dinner before going to a Home Free concert at the Ames Center in Burnsville. The food was wonderful and service very prompt.Special Features:
- spongebobDined on 10/5/2014Awesome evening with family celebrating birthday. The cake provided by the restaurant was wonderful. We always enjoy dining at Chianti.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CathyDined on 10/5/2014Their Gluten Free options are fantastic. Very tasty!!Special Features:
- Mary is the greatestJThomDined on 10/3/2014Our server Mary is knowledgeable, friendly, and very attentive to her customers.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/30/2014Every time I have come here, the food has been great, the service has been wonderful. Very well managed and great overall experience. Thank you for your consistency!!!!Special Features:
- Always GreatMnGolferDined on 9/28/2014The wife and I agree, Chianti Grill is the best restaurant south of the river. Look at everything you want in a quality dining experience and Chianti Grill for fills your wishes . It is expensive for dinner, but lunch is extremely reasonable. For all of our special occasions, this is where we go.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- KindiAmaDined on 9/28/2014The food was great. Our server, Kathy was wonderful! We could have not asked for a better meal or service! It is not on the menu, but they do have macaroni and cheese for children.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/27/2014Meal was great, server was outstanding! And the restaurant offers several gluten free options.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- One of the best!medicpeachDined on 9/26/2014I have been here several times and the place has never disappointed me. The service is outstanding, it's like each server only has one or two tables. They're very attentive and my glass was never empty. And the food, oh my God the food! Always piping hot and absolutely delicious. The fresh bread keeps coming too. The ambiance tops it off with a huge open room and a beautiful massive fireplace. Definitely one of my favorite places!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cousin's treatrickster0617Dined on 9/26/2014My wife's Cousin treated us to diner. We were informed that they ran out of garlic mashed potatoes and it would be at least 20 minutes before they were going to be available. At 1st they were going to serve our steak ahead of the garlic mashed potatoes. We asked for a free glass of wine or something off the meal and then we were informed they would fire new steaks when the garlic mashed potatoes were ready. Our waiter, Xavier made the entire time a memorable experience. My rib eye steak did not look done but cutting it open revealed it was a very good medium rare. I was disappointed because it was not a very tender piece of meat. I should have gotten the filet mignon. We'll see if there is a next time.Special Features:
- PerfectionQueenDined on 9/24/2014We were celebrating a birthday with family and our server was excellent and the food superb !Special Features:
- C8O4Dined on 9/21/2014Went here for brunch and it was VERY good! Everyone in our party was impressed with the selective of different foods as well as the quality and taste!! Had never been here before but will definitely return. The price was a pleasant surprise. Seriously could not believe the price for all the food they offer. I have already started recommending Chiati Grill to others.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014We have eaten here on a number of occasions, but we were disappointed this time round. The server brought me the wrong drink, and even though it was barely touched, he did not enquire as to why. The food was not of its usual high quality.Special Features:
- WonderfulEmmaDined on 9/20/2014I made a reservation here for my homecoming group and we all loved it. Our waitress was very nice and helpful and didn't take long at all. The food was really good and we liked the booth. I also love the decoration and the overall look of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014My husband and I go here for every anniversary, and food, service, everything always delivers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food & ServiceFantasticFoodieVIPDined on 9/19/2014Great night out with friends! Enjoyed our food, the atmosphere and the ambiance!Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceFood4FunDined on 9/19/2014I made reservations for eight people and we had a few additional people show up. The staff was very accommodating and pleasant! The food was excellent, including the gluten free meal. Several that have not been to the restaurant stated they would go back. I have been there before on a date and now in a large group setting and both were great experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodChadwickDined on 9/18/2014The service was slow but they apologized and they comped us with a desset. We would go back as the food is good but needs more spice in the sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch BuffetbdayDined on 9/16/2014I had the lunch buffet and the food was fresh, hot and delicious. Always a good variety to choose from. Our waiter was attentive and friendly but didn't hover. This is a family favorite and great for special occasions or casual dining. Always delicious.Special Features:
- Great FoodJackDined on 9/13/2014Our food was a little rushed but it tasted very goodSpecial Features:
- Fine dining40thwithflowersDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and due to the fact she had gotten a gift certificate through her employment for Chianti Grill, we decided why not?! She has been to the other location in Roseville and liked it, so we knew going in it should be as good in the Burnsville location. I had flowers delivered to the restaurant for her and had hoped they would be at the table when we got there, they weren't, but I can understand why they didn't have them on the table. Everything worked out fine! ALL the staff were very friendly and did a great job. I'm sorry I don't remember our waitresses name, but she was exceptional!! She definitely went above and beyond the 'call of duty'...all in all, a great experience! !Special Features:
- First Time...will be backDFWJAKEDined on 9/9/2014Had a 7:00 reservation and showed up a few minutes early. Seated at a 6top (party of 4) as that was immediately available. Food order taken promptly and beverages served quickly. The Veal Parmigana was excellent as was the Walleye with special seasonings. Prices reasonable. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- FuntimeDined on 9/8/2014The only thing that would have made our visit even better would be a different table configuration. Next time, when we make our reservation, we will specifically request the round table for 6 rather than the "C" shaped table.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014We when to Chianti Grill with a party of 8. Our waitress Michelle made our experience a lot of fun and was on top of everything and provided excellent service. The food was delicious. We all had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- Fun BrunchsundaybruncherDined on 9/7/2014On a beautiful early fall day, I enjoyed Sunday brunch with a friend from high school and my spouse. Although I was 25 minutes late for my reservation, my friend and I were seated almost immediately. The waitress attended to our beverage needs timely and then waited patiently while my friend and I talked for several minutes before going through the serving line. The food was very good and filling. My only regret was that I forgot to have our picture taken together but can't fault the restaurant for that oversite. We were there two hours.Special Features:
- Still a favoriteLovetoeatoutVIPDined on 9/7/2014Chianti Grill is our favorite south of the river restaurant. It is so relaxed, pleasant, comfortable, friendly, tasty food... We go back often.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedenzoDined on 9/4/2014Had driven by many times and finally went. Great food, good atmosphere, friendly wait staff. Will go back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.