Chianti Grill - Burnsville
14296 Plymouth Avenue South
Burnsville, MN 55337Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Chianti Grill - Burnsville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chiantigrill.com/
- Phone: 9528927555x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Large party menu service. Off-site catering by appointment.
- Private Party Contact: Court Winjum 9528927555x
A word from Chianti Grill - Burnsville
Chianti Grill features authentic and contemporary Italian cuisine along with aged angus steaks and fresh seafood. The award winning food is complimented by an extensive wine list featuring selections from California, Italy and around the world. Chianti Grill’s friendly, professional service...Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Chianti Grill - Burnsville - Best Restaurants in Burnsville ›
Chianti Grill - Burnsville reviews from OpenTable diners
232 reviews since May 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (131)neighborhood gem (96)good for groups (69)great for brunch (66)great for lunch (64)fit for foodies (62)romantic (61)notable wine list (61)great for outdoor dining (39)kid-friendly (33)hot spot (21)vibrant bar scene (17)late-night find (6)scenic view (3)Show More
- Disappointed!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014We have eaten here on a number of occasions, but we were disappointed this time round. The server brought me the wrong drink, and even though it was barely touched, he did not enquire as to why. The food was not of its usual high quality.Special Features:
- WonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014I made a reservation here for my homecoming group and we all loved it. Our waitress was very nice and helpful and didn't take long at all. The food was really good and we liked the booth. I also love the decoration and the overall look of the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always perfectOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/20/2014My husband and I go here for every anniversary, and food, service, everything always delivers!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food & ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/19/2014Great night out with friends! Enjoyed our food, the atmosphere and the ambiance!Special Features:
- Wonderful ExperienceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/19/2014I made reservations for eight people and we had a few additional people show up. The staff was very accommodating and pleasant! The food was excellent, including the gluten free meal. Several that have not been to the restaurant stated they would go back. I have been there before on a date and now in a large group setting and both were great experiences.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good foodChadwickDined on 9/18/2014The service was slow but they apologized and they comped us with a desset. We would go back as the food is good but needs more spice in the sauce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Lunch BuffetbdayDined on 9/16/2014I had the lunch buffet and the food was fresh, hot and delicious. Always a good variety to choose from. Our waiter was attentive and friendly but didn't hover. This is a family favorite and great for special occasions or casual dining. Always delicious.Special Features:
- Great FoodJackDined on 9/13/2014Our food was a little rushed but it tasted very goodSpecial Features:
- Fine dining40thwithflowersDined on 9/13/2014My wife and I were celebrating our 40th wedding anniversary and due to the fact she had gotten a gift certificate through her employment for Chianti Grill, we decided why not?! She has been to the other location in Roseville and liked it, so we knew going in it should be as good in the Burnsville location. I had flowers delivered to the restaurant for her and had hoped they would be at the table when we got there, they weren't, but I can understand why they didn't have them on the table. Everything worked out fine! ALL the staff were very friendly and did a great job. I'm sorry I don't remember our waitresses name, but she was exceptional!! She definitely went above and beyond the 'call of duty'...all in all, a great experience! !Special Features:
- First Time...will be backDFWJAKEDined on 9/9/2014Had a 7:00 reservation and showed up a few minutes early. Seated at a 6top (party of 4) as that was immediately available. Food order taken promptly and beverages served quickly. The Veal Parmigana was excellent as was the Walleye with special seasonings. Prices reasonable. Would definitely recommend.Special Features:
- FuntimeDined on 9/8/2014The only thing that would have made our visit even better would be a different table configuration. Next time, when we make our reservation, we will specifically request the round table for 6 rather than the "C" shaped table.Special Features:
- Wonderful experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/7/2014We when to Chianti Grill with a party of 8. Our waitress Michelle made our experience a lot of fun and was on top of everything and provided excellent service. The food was delicious. We all had a wonderful time.Special Features:
- Fun BrunchsundaybruncherDined on 9/7/2014On a beautiful early fall day, I enjoyed Sunday brunch with a friend from high school and my spouse. Although I was 25 minutes late for my reservation, my friend and I were seated almost immediately. The waitress attended to our beverage needs timely and then waited patiently while my friend and I talked for several minutes before going through the serving line. The food was very good and filling. My only regret was that I forgot to have our picture taken together but can't fault the restaurant for that oversite. We were there two hours.Special Features:
- Still a favoriteLovetoeatoutVIPDined on 9/7/2014Chianti Grill is our favorite south of the river restaurant. It is so relaxed, pleasant, comfortable, friendly, tasty food... We go back often.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedenzoDined on 9/4/2014Had driven by many times and finally went. Great food, good atmosphere, friendly wait staff. Will go back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun with FriendsRoy6Dined on 9/3/2014Great place to get together with old friends, have a glass of wine, enjoy good food and not feel rushed out the door.Special Features:
- SteakBoone121Dined on 9/2/2014Butchers secret was good but seemed lacking in flavorSpecial Features:
- Great food & serviceoccassionaldinerDined on 9/1/2014The specials were great as well as the regular entrees we ordered. The staff was friendly & responded to our requests timely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- msdsDined on 9/1/2014Small birthday dinner. Exceptional service and excellent food for each of us! Good prices. Nice wine and beer selection. Good location for business lunch or dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointed fans.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/1/2014We are very loyal guests of Chianti Grill as are many of our friends and family members. Unfortunately, we were highly disappointed in our last visit. My husband ordered the featured center cut sirloin, medium and it was not only well done but lacked any flavor what so ever and the arugula salad on top was overkill! We couldn't even see the steak. While I appreciated a special request being met for the sea bass I ordered, it came out barely warm and borderline undercooked. I sent it back. The garlic butter on the veg medley is far too over powering. I love garlic but even that haunted me for the rest of the night into the wee hours. Our server was sweet but a bit unattentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great brunchFoodieDined on 8/31/2014This is where we take everyone visiting here for brunch! Our adult children beg to go also!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ClancyDined on 8/31/2014We enjoy Chianti Grill at least once a month or more. Wait staff is excellent, well groomed and non-hovering. Checked in just about the right number of times. Food is excellent. Love the omelet station for brunch. Nice mix of treats and healthy fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BD BrunchSpringCelebrationDined on 8/31/2014Went here for my wife's birthday. Staff was very attentive, brunch was great and food buffet was always refreshed and hotSpecial Features:
- Favorite BrunchJollyDined on 8/31/2014Chianti Grill has my favorite Sunday Brunch. I have gone at least a dozen times and everyone I bring is impressed with the quality of the food. They have: made to order omelets, waffles (strawberries and whipped cream too), sausage, bacon, potatoes, fruit, Eggs Benedict, pasta, fish, pizza, cinnamon rolls, pulled apart caramel rolls, and tons of desserts. All you can eat for $13.95.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kosherVIPDined on 8/31/2014The food was good but they could not keep up with the brunch buffet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chianti GrillCAH1694Dined on 8/29/2014Had a great dinner with lovely friends - so enjoyable. And our service was the best!Special Features:
- Mixed review.WAK1Dined on 8/29/2014Very good food and ambience, as usual. Dinner and drink service was a bit slow compared to your usual very high standards. The Ketel One very dirty martini arrived very weak and not so dirty. My Macallan single malt arrived with no rocks and was a little watered down. Both took longer than usual. Not even an apology from our server, who was otherwise on top of his game. Unfortunate that this was our 27th anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WaiterChowing1Dined on 8/28/2014Our waiter was over the top in his presentation, actually was a turn off for me. To much I am great and so are you stuff. Service was just ok. Good as usual was excellent.Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014They were packed for a Wednesday evening at 7:30 so I am glad I made reservations. We were seated immediately and waited on very promptly. Our server Marie was outstanding. The martini list was great and our food was very good as well. I will recommend and return as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday brunchsparky1009Dined on 8/24/2014Chianti Grill makes some excellent small pecan rolls, served warm, at brunch - yummy! The brunch is buffet style, with made-to-order omelettes, and a nice selection of breakfast and lunch items. Good value. Note that beverages are not included, but still a good value. The desserts are beautifully displayed. Attentive service. Noise level lively but appropriate for Sunday brunch. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Our visitLovethisplaceDined on 8/23/2014Last night 8/23/14 my boyfriend and myself made a reservation @ Chianti for 8:30. When we arrived we were promptly seated. Our server Clint was over within 2 minutes and was very friendly. We always go to Chianti for special occasions but last night was just a date night. Clint was wonderful. He seemed to really care about us and our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014Would love to see some new entrees. Seems like I have been looking at the same menu for a long time.Special Features:
- Frequent Visit ExperienceDarceeDined on 8/21/2014We dine at Chianti quite often and find it great on every visit. I am always happy to recommend Chianti to people because I know they will have a wonderful time. The service personnel are always so friendly and they stop back to the table frequently to be sure you have everything you need. As we are leaving we are always thanked for coming in.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014very nice restaurant .. but I live in Pittsburgh and have only been there twice for lunch in the past two years
- babeDined on 8/16/2014We enjoyed our evening with a couple who never ate at your place. They enjoyed it very much. He happened to be an attorney who take clients to lunch often in Burnsville. He will now visit you instead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencecshawserDined on 8/16/2014We have been to Chianti Grill many times and this last dinner with friends on Saturday was great. Nice Booth, very good food and great service. Would highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014Went to Chianti Grill in Burnsville with my favorite brother and sister in law. The food was great, the service was fantastic and we had the best time. We always go there when they are in town, it is our favorite spot to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/15/2014We had a very nice time at your restaurant celebrating my husband's 65th birthday. The server "Mary" was so nice and had a great personality. She took very good care of us and the food was wonderful! Certainly will come back again. The restaurant is very classy looking and the prices are decent for the menu list. There is alot of variety in the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendskingDined on 8/11/2014The food and service here are wonderful. This is one of our favorite places to go to celebrate special occasions.Special Features:
- Great Brunch ExperienceIndustryAppraiserDined on 8/10/2014Have been to Chianti Grill many times for brunch with my family. They always have a great brunch.Special Features: