Chianti Grill - Burnsville
14296 Plymouth Avenue South
Burnsville, MN 55337Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
Chianti Grill - Burnsville
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chiantigrill.com/
- Phone: 9528927555x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Saturday: 11:00am - 4:00pm;
Sunday Brunch: 10:00am – 2:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
Sunday: 2:00pm - 9:00pm,
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Italian, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Large party menu service. Off-site catering by appointment.
- Private Party Contact: Court Winjum 9528927555x
A word from Chianti Grill - Burnsville
Chianti Grill features authentic and contemporary Italian cuisine along with aged angus steaks and fresh seafood. The award winning food is complimented by an extensive wine list featuring selections from California, Italy and around the world. Chianti Grill’s friendly, professional service...Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Chianti Grill - Burnsville - Best Restaurants in Burnsville ›
Chianti Grill - Burnsville reviews from OpenTable diners
231 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (133)neighborhood gem (88)great for brunch (71)good for groups (66)great for lunch (66)fit for foodies (62)romantic (62)notable wine list (54)great for outdoor dining (38)kid-friendly (36)hot spot (19)vibrant bar scene (12)late-night find (8)scenic view (3)Show More
- ClancyDined on 8/31/2014We enjoy Chianti Grill at least once a month or more. Wait staff is excellent, well groomed and non-hovering. Checked in just about the right number of times. Food is excellent. Love the omelet station for brunch. Nice mix of treats and healthy fare.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BD BrunchSpringCelebrationDined on 8/31/2014Went here for my wife's birthday. Staff was very attentive, brunch was great and food buffet was always refreshed and hotSpecial Features:
- Favorite BrunchJollyDined on 8/31/2014Chianti Grill has my favorite Sunday Brunch. I have gone at least a dozen times and everyone I bring is impressed with the quality of the food. They have: made to order omelets, waffles (strawberries and whipped cream too), sausage, bacon, potatoes, fruit, Eggs Benedict, pasta, fish, pizza, cinnamon rolls, pulled apart caramel rolls, and tons of desserts. All you can eat for $13.95.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- kosherVIPDined on 8/31/2014The food was good but they could not keep up with the brunch buffet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chianti GrillCAH1694Dined on 8/29/2014Had a great dinner with lovely friends - so enjoyable. And our service was the best!Special Features:
- WaiterOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/28/2014Our waiter was over the top in his presentation, actually was a turn off for me. To much I am great and so are you stuff. Service was just ok. Good as usual was excellent.Special Features:
- Great experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/27/2014They were packed for a Wednesday evening at 7:30 so I am glad I made reservations. We were seated immediately and waited on very promptly. Our server Marie was outstanding. The martini list was great and our food was very good as well. I will recommend and return as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sunday brunchsparky1009Dined on 8/24/2014Chianti Grill makes some excellent small pecan rolls, served warm, at brunch - yummy! The brunch is buffet style, with made-to-order omelettes, and a nice selection of breakfast and lunch items. Good value. Note that beverages are not included, but still a good value. The desserts are beautifully displayed. Attentive service. Noise level lively but appropriate for Sunday brunch. Will definitely return.Special Features:
- Our visitLovethisplaceDined on 8/23/2014Last night 8/23/14 my boyfriend and myself made a reservation @ Chianti for 8:30. When we arrived we were promptly seated. Our server Clint was over within 2 minutes and was very friendly. We always go to Chianti for special occasions but last night was just a date night. Clint was wonderful. He seemed to really care about us and our experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/23/2014Would love to see some new entrees. Seems like I have been looking at the same menu for a long time.Special Features:
- Frequent Visit ExperienceDarceeDined on 8/21/2014We dine at Chianti quite often and find it great on every visit. I am always happy to recommend Chianti to people because I know they will have a wonderful time. The service personnel are always so friendly and they stop back to the table frequently to be sure you have everything you need. As we are leaving we are always thanked for coming in.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/17/2014very nice restaurant .. but I live in Pittsburgh and have only been there twice for lunch in the past two years
- babeDined on 8/16/2014We enjoyed our evening with a couple who never ate at your place. They enjoyed it very much. He happened to be an attorney who take clients to lunch often in Burnsville. He will now visit you instead.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperiencecshawserDined on 8/16/2014We have been to Chianti Grill many times and this last dinner with friends on Saturday was great. Nice Booth, very good food and great service. Would highly recommendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful TimeOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/15/2014Went to Chianti Grill in Burnsville with my favorite brother and sister in law. The food was great, the service was fantastic and we had the best time. We always go there when they are in town, it is our favorite spot to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/15/2014We had a very nice time at your restaurant celebrating my husband's 65th birthday. The server "Mary" was so nice and had a great personality. She took very good care of us and the food was wonderful! Certainly will come back again. The restaurant is very classy looking and the prices are decent for the menu list. There is alot of variety in the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highly RecommendskingDined on 8/11/2014The food and service here are wonderful. This is one of our favorite places to go to celebrate special occasions.Special Features:
- Great Brunch ExperienceIndustryAppraiserDined on 8/10/2014Have been to Chianti Grill many times for brunch with my family. They always have a great brunch.Special Features:
- Sunday Brunch - Burnsvilleneed1inRochesterDined on 8/10/2014A tasty and very enjoyable value -- wide variety of very flavorful food to satisfy pretty much any palate. Service was very attentive by not overly so. The price of the meal and mimosa very very reasonable ($14 / 4.50). Hope to get back soonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great after church brunchout2eatDined on 8/3/2014delicious and quick!delicious and quick!delicious and quick!Special Features:
- No check inOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/2/2014Three "host" cannot figure out how to check in an Open Table account. They looked confusedI would recommend this to a friend.
- our romantic visit to Chianti Grill11awmn22Dined on 7/26/2014My husband and I found a babysitter and finally had a night out for dinner alone. I requested a quiet table away from families or children (I'd rather not listen to other kids on our night away). We were greeted and seated right away. Our table was towards the back and against a wall as requested. Unfortunately there were two large tables of adults right next to us who decided to stand around and talk and laugh loudly. They were so loud that it was hard to order when our server showed up. Not the restaurant's fault, but still annoying. The food was good, the wine and beer lists extensive. Our steaks were cooked perfectly, if blandly. The side dishes were good and the portion sizes were right.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/25/2014I had spilled my martini right away when I got to our booth. It slipped and went all over. The hostess and our waitress was there right away to help! Amazing service. Will definitely come back again ! Delicious food. We've been to Chianti grill many times and love it!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad Food and ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/22/2014This has always been one of our favorite places to eat. We were a table of 4 and 2 of us ordered sea bass. My friends sea bass came and he couldn't even get his fork through it, it was so tough. He told the waitress and management came over and offered to re-cook that same piece of fish. He said no, they offered to get him a menu to order something else. The rest of us were completely finished with our meal when our friend finally got his order. Horrible experience. Management did not handle very well. When we left, not one soul said thank you for coming, or anything. The two girls were laughing and giggling at the reception desk and did not even notice us. Will be a very long time before we go back......
- Chianti GrillDutchmanVIPDined on 7/16/2014The food and service are very good at Chianti Grill. They have a great lunch buffet. The Burnsville Breakfast Rotary Club meets there at 7:00 AM every Thursday.Special Features:
- Great Italian ChoiceGoodyVIPDined on 7/15/2014This neighborhood gem in Burnsville offers a diverse Italian menu with wonderful "made from scratch" entrees.Special Features:
- Sunday BrunchBargaindinerDined on 7/13/2014Loved using open table to make reservations for last Sundays Brunch at Chianti's in Burnsville. Made us feel so special that we could walk right in and get a table while others were sitting and waiting. Glad we planned ahead. The buffet was wonderful, made to order omelets, potatoes, sausage and sticky buns, were my favorite. First time at this location. Never felt hurried and our waiter was a gem. Best brunch around and great price for so much food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice place for brunchout2eatDined on 7/13/2014We arrived a few minutes early, but Chianti Grill was ready. The brunch had a nice selection of breakfast items, salads and pasta dishes. I particularly enjoyed the fish entree, something I was not expecting. The coffee was hot and good, and the canolli for dessert-delicious!Special Features:
- Great VealDave80Dined on 7/12/2014The Veal Sorrento was excellent as usual. We were celebrating our wedding anniversary and it was a very pleasant experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great attentive service, good food.OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 7/10/2014Had the simple but tasty lunch buffet which was watched over and kept stocked. Service was the best we've had in a long time, efficient and prompt but unobtrusive.Special Features:
- Awesome ExperienceKarissaDined on 7/7/2014Our waitress treated us with outstanding service. She had blonde curly hair. I wish I remembered her name because I would love to give her credit. My boyfriend and I had reservations at 7pm on Monday night. Reservations were under Karissa Gustafson if that helps. The food was cooked to perfection and the waitress helped me choose a fantastic wine. We will definitely be back soon. This is one of our favorite places to eat. Although it is expensive, we love to come on special occasions. Thank you for a great time!Special Features:
- Too warmLebronDined on 7/6/2014We went there on one of the warmer days and either the air wasnt working or they didn't have the temperature set right. Our whole group was sitting there sweating. The staff was sweating as well which was not very appetizing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- TerrificJeriDined on 7/6/2014Always a great experience and great brunch!!! Service is fabulous!Special Features:
- Great exoerienceJim121Dined on 7/5/2014The food was great and we got right in with our reservation. The only thing that could have made it better was our waitress seemed to forget about us a couple times with all the larger tables that she had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyable date nightRichardADined on 7/5/2014We enjoy an occasional "date night" out. The food is always great here and the service is marvelous.Special Features:
- Anniversary dinnerBirthdayladiesDined on 7/3/2014Our dinner and evening at Chianti Grill was wonderful. Our waiter was very interesting, informed, and had an excellent sense of humor to add to the dining experience. It was an anniversary celebration and there was no rush about the dinner and chatting. We would definitely go to Chianti Grill again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic PlaceFoodieDined on 7/2/2014Once again we had a very good time at Chiantis...the food, service and atmospher were all good....Special Features:
- table of sixsixtyDined on 6/30/2014overall the food was great. i had a shrimp & lobster pasta dish. the lobster was a bit chewy, but flavorful.Special Features:
- One of Our Favorite Restautantsluv2dineDined on 6/29/2014good food, great service, lovely ambience. would recommend to a friend. Has a great dining program - the Bread Card.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/29/2014Everything was Fantastic Great service, The food was plentiful and AWESOME! We will go back many times and highly recommend you do too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.