544 Elliott Ave West
Seattle, WA 98119Neighborhood:
ChinesePrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.newchensvillage.com/
- Phone: 2062818838
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 3:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Thursday, Sunday: 3:00pm - 9:30pm, Friday - Saturday: 3:00pm - 10:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Chinese
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Takeout, Wheelchair Access
A word from Chen's Village
Chen's Village offers Szechuan Cuisine individually prepared to your specifications.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Chen's Village reviews from OpenTable diners
- Great foodEduardoVIPDined on 8/18/2013I had the General Tao's chicken and loved it. This place is run by a family which made the experience fun. Will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The worst looking interiorOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 2/19/2013The worst looking interior to a restaurant I have ever seen, and the food was lousy too.
- After so many great reviewsmonkeyLavenderDined on 11/9/2012After so many great reviews for this place, we were extremely disappointed that this place did not measure up to what we thought. Everyone kept talking about how great their Salt and Pepper Wings were, but when we received our order it was literally a plate of really greasy wings. Their hot and sour soup was really disgusting. We ordered the Dinner for Two which came with more greasy sweet and sour chicken (that tasted like msg) and beef broccoli that was sweating in grease. Not to mention that the atmosphere felt like we were in someone's dirty old living room. One part of the restaurant had a computer desk in the middle with someone's dog underneath it (a major health code violation). Trust me, avoid this place.
- Cheap and GREAT!BurgerbeckyVIPDined on 10/2/2012The place doesn't look like much, but they have it where it counts; the food! The prices are very reasonable and it's not very crowded which is odd because the food is great!Special Features: