Chefusion Eclectic Cuisine & Lounge
307 North Broadway
Green Bay, WI 54303Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $30 and under
Chefusion Eclectic Cuisine & Lounge
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chefusion.com/
- Phone: 9204322300
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Fusion / Eclectic, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Robert "Tony" Phillips
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We will be happy to customize a menu for you.
- Private Party Facilities: Please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: Cathy Phillips 9204322300
- Entertainment: We offer a wide range of dinner music, mostly light jazz. Take a look at our website for the weekly line-up Fridays and Saturdays at www.chefusion.com
A word from Chefusion Eclectic Cuisine & Lounge
Reservations accepted for formal dining only- Fusion Lounge(casual) menu (no reservations accepted) call for larger groups We offer two restaurants under one roof: Chefusion, the formal dining experience complete with white tablecloth, yet casual attire is perfectly acceptable to enjoy the full array of our menu. Fusion Lounge, a casual dining atmosphere where you can enjoy our small plate menu.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
Chefusion Eclectic Cuisine & Lounge - Best Restaurants in Green Bay ›
Chefusion Eclectic Cuisine & Lounge reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since June 2, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (19)romantic (17)fit for foodies (14)neighborhood gem (12)notable wine list (11)good for groups (8)vibrant bar scene (8)late-night find (6)hot spot (5)scenic view (3)kid-friendly (2)great for outdoor dining (1)great for lunch (1)Show More
- OverpricedLiketogrillDined on 9/20/2014Room was dark, needed a flashlight to read menu. Oysters were warm and dry, Blue fin Tuna was good, but very small for $40. Chicken Picata had zero taste. Wedge salad had very little dressing.
- Nice spotTribFoodCriticDined on 9/5/2014Went on a Friday evening with a business colleague (from the capital of food, Italy). We were both impressed with the food. Good atmosphere and a vibrant crowd.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic Food and Great PriceRockyDined on 8/29/2014My husband and I have lived in Chicago and the Twin Cities and enjoy well prepared and delicious food. Everything about the food offerings at Chefusion was exceptional, gourmet even. The prices were cheap for the quality, but the portion sizes were slightly bigger than is typical at "fancy" restaurants. I highly recommend the filet mignon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulKatrinaDined on 8/23/2014We are always impressed with Chefusion. Tony's attention to detail is evident.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 6 stars!HnDn0809Dined on 7/30/2014I need a 6th star because five isn't enough for this restaurant. Ambiance was great, waiter was friendly, and the food was out of this world! I got the vegetarian risotto which was amazing! Some of the people I was with loved the halibut and veal dishes. Most importantly though, you HAVE to get the lemon butter creme cake! It is perfect! The chef also stopped by our table while we were there and it was great being able to chat with the guy responsible for our food babies. This is a must visit in Green Bay!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PACKERS SHAREHOLDERSOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/24/2014Was in town from Miami, FL for the Shareholders meeting and was tired of the usual restaurants around the stadium. What a amazing surprise to find Chefusion. Food was unbelievable. Service, presentation and ambience were totally first class. Must try the "Popcorn Bacon Bites" and the "Bleu Cheese Nueske Beignets". The Filet Mignon Crostini and Chicken Picatta were perfect. The wine list was exceptional. For desert, even if you don't like lemon flavor, you have to try the Lemon Butter Cake is over the top. It is "Gooey Lemon Cake topped with Ice Cream" Best desert ever! What a great find in the heart of Green Bay.............Great Food Chef Tony!!!!Special Features:
- Foie Gras in comfortdrinkNdineDined on 6/21/2014This was my first experience dining downstairs. While the meal is of a more formal format than the lounge, the atmosphere was very comfortable. Our server, Ross, made us feel right at home. He took care of every level of our dining experience and his knowledge of the menu and each dish's taste profile was superb. I have been fortunate to have dined at many local fine restaurants. Chefusion has secured it's position as my first choice for an eclectic dining experience. Every dish is familiar but with it's own twist, and completely balanced in both flavor and texture. The shrimp with couscous and popcorn shoot & foie gras profiteroles with dulce de leche are a few examples of using familiar ingredients to make a new cohesive dish.Special Features:
- The following 100 reviews are from the Chefusion Eclectic Cuisine & Lounge reviews archive.
- Delicious Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/17/2014The food, atmosphere and space are amazing. It was a really delicious meal. They take it slow, so don't be in a rush when you get there and instead be ready to enjoy a delicious meal with well-spaced courses.Special Features:
- But bottles of wine are half off.NewEmptyNestersDined on 5/14/2014Decision to go was based upon hearing about Chefusion at work. Celebrating our wedding anniversary. It was good but something was off. We dined later after 7pm. Not packed by any means on a Wed night but we were not the only patrons. Rather long wait for food, meal itself took over 2 hours. We did order cocktails. Waiter did not know menu, worked off of notes. Requested pressed coffee(on menu) Waiter seemed confused, we did not want the suggested alcoholic shot added. So, I could only get the drip coffee. Coffee was only warm-waiter was circling our table asked if coffee was ok because it brews into a carafe. It must have been sitting a long while. We left soon after. Wanted to like this restaurant--maybe it was an 'off' night.
- a great mealq8472Dined on 5/2/2014I had the fish special of the night ...delish..my wife had the new York strip ..wonderful...we had quite the dining experience ...will go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great value for your moneyneighborsnightoutDined on 4/12/2014Many unexpected extras included in dining experience and wide variety on menuSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Only place to dine In Green BayTravelerDined on 2/25/2014I have been traveling to Green Bay for 10 years now. I have always had a hard time finding a great restaurant to dine and bring my clients for business. I have been bringing using Chefusion for 2 yrs now . Never a problem. Great food and cocktails and the service is great also.Special Features:
- The food had great presentation,OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/21/2014The food had great presentation, but at the cost I feel flavor was lacking. It was good, but not over the top. The larger dishes are adequate in portion.Special Features:
- Wednesday night, very quiet.BubbieDined on 2/19/2014Wednesday night, very quiet. It was wine night all bottles 1/2 price. Very unexpected find. The experience was very nice.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mostly goodDesertracerDined on 2/14/2014The flavored of everything I had was exceptional! The only thing I had a problem with was the steak was irrationally tough for as nice a place as it is. I would expect that from a Texas Roadhouse grade restaurant but not here. Having said that it may have been an off night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014It was alright . Good service food could have been better for the price.Special Features:
- Still dreaming of that cheese plateamarie1011Dined on 2/14/2014We ate here for the first time on Valentine's day. Despite it being a busy special occasion, our experience was fantastic. It was a prix fixe menu. Drinks were great, the champagne fizz is a must! Service, even with a very full dining room, was attentive. We ordered the artisan cheese platter appetizer. I had never tasted a bleu cheese I loved until I ate whatever was on this plate. Handmade crackers, olives, fig spread, water crackers and honey go with the cheese. My mouth still waters when I think of it! The mussels were amazing. We both had NY strip with lobster, everything cooked to perfection. Dessert was heavenly creme brulee. Loved the dark ambiance once the sun set. Both of us agree it was one of the best meals we've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ChefusionJoJoDined on 2/8/2014What a nice experience! The food and service were superb! Home made soup to start the wonderful feast followed by an excellent entrée and finished with a sumptuous dessert. We will look fwd to and definitely return for many meals!Special Features:
- BestInGreenBayJerryandFamilyDined on 2/1/2014The service was outstanding and was only surpassed by the sumptuous meal. A visit from the owner/chef was a classy touch.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Let there be lightyumyumyumDined on 2/1/2014We ate in the formal dining room. The food was delicious and the service was great. My only complaint was it was very dark. This made it difficult to read the menus. I know my sauce and veggies probably had some beautiful colors but everything sort of blended together in the dark.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentA12voltProDined on 1/11/2014The menu is full of exciting options that are not available at other establishments. Would definitely go again. The service was excellent. Only issue was the valet didn't know how to drive my manual transmission.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best in WisconsinDrDDDined on 1/4/2014Enjoyed the friendly chat with the EX Chef and waitress -- the food we were served was fantastic a joy to the pallet. The mussels were the best my husband and I have ever eaten and the red stag was melt in your mouth delicious. The courses offered provided a nice selection to choose from. If you are seeking a dinning experience that offers fine food, entertainment and excellent service this is the place in Green Bay, WI. Will dine here again when we visit GB again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousFoodieDined on 10/25/2013So I've heard of people saying that a steak melted in their mouth, this is the first time that has happened! The steak was perfect! I'm a regular at Plae and frequent Republic Chophouse, and aBravo. All are good but this was great. I will definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local EateryGrateful2dineDined on 10/18/2013Outstanding service, great food and charming atmosphere for any occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatHappyhourfanDined on 10/18/2013We always have a fantastic experience from food to service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great everytime we have been hereTravelerDined on 10/16/2013We love this restaurant. One of the best not only in Green Bay but one of our favorite in the country. Look forward coming back soon. Keep up the great work (FOOD AND SERVICE TOP NOTCH)Special Features:
- Will give a second chance to redeemrangerDined on 10/12/2013I have to say the bar up stairs was beautiful. Great bartenders! Poor selection of beer and wine for a fine restaurant I was really expecting much more. The appetizers were good I recommend the crabcakes and the lobster. We had the scollops and lobster with the yellow fin tuna. Easy on the sauce. Mussels were awesome but again just a bit lighter on the sauce. Our waiter was sub par. He forgotten our first course! Then still billed us for it. The waitstaff is young. Some very professional and a few that need a bit of help being professional. Makes me wonder if the staff cares if this restaurant is competitive in this style of dining. But there always can be a redemption.
- Chefusion Eclectic Cuisine & Loungeenosteak1VIPDined on 10/5/2013Excellent service and foood. Very nice atmosphere. Will definately return on our next trip to Green Bay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- If I lived in Green Bay...OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 9/13/2013I might give this place another try as their lounge menu looked more interesting. I love oysters and was happy to see them on the menu, but they sort of tasted like they came from the bay of Green Bay... a little fishy/marshy tasting instead of fresh and briny like I am used to. The pumpkin soup was a bit too sweet. The veal short ribs were good but not great. The vegetables were tasty. The creamy polenta was a little chunky. The trio desserts were decent. The creme brulee was remarkable. Service was mixed. Everyone seemed like they were still not present. Little details were forgotten, like serving the oysters first, then the soup, as I had asked.
- WowOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2013Great food..... I have been there many time and it is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Diner was wonderful and verygRoxDined on 7/27/2013Diner was wonderful and very nice presentation. The waiter was able to offer some good selections from wine to desert. We will definetly stop again when in Green Bay:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I have dined upstairs a fewTravelerDined on 7/16/2013I have dined upstairs a few times restaurant week was a great. able to try a few new items Good food and serviceSpecial Features:
- BEST MEAL EVERgreatfoodDined on 7/11/2013We had our best meal ever. I will be back. The restaurant week brought us here. The food and service will bring us backSpecial Features:
- GREAT FOOD, SERVICE WITH LIVE MUSICTravelerDined on 7/11/2013The food and service was the best that w have had since moving to Green Bay Love this place like being in NySpecial Features:
- Staff trainingtmillerDined on 5/11/2013Food was excellent, server forgot to sub requested rissoto for mashed potatoes. We were looking forward to the leftovers but they were not returned to our table. we had to leave for a concert and discovered the mistake on our way home. Would recommend Cheffusin and plan to try again..Special Features:
- An Outstanding Meal & EveningOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 4/20/2013This was quite possibly the best meal I've ever had at restaurant. The Surf n Turf was outstanding. Delicious. Great portions. Perfectly prepared. I cannot say enough good things about the food, the service by Jolie, and Chefusion. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Valet a great touch, LivegreatfoodDined on 4/19/2013Valet a great touch, Live music nice after dinner.Special Features:
- I cant wait to try this restaurantTravelerDined on 4/19/2013I cant wait to try this restaurant again. Service was great and the food is the best we have had in Green Bay.Special Features:
- Ate in bar area and ate offHenryDined on 4/16/2013Ate in bar area and ate off regular menu. Waiter seemed very inexperienced...but the food and everything was very good.
- Always make it a point toHappyhourfanDined on 3/9/2013Always make it a point to have dinner at Chefusion when we come to town on business. Great food and service. We'll be back as always.Special Features: