1700 S Jackson St
Seattle, WA 98144Neighborhood:
Capitol Hill / First Hill
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://cheekycafe.com/
- Phone: 2063229895
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Tuesday - Friday: 9:30am - 11:30am
Brunch: Saturday - Sunday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
Lunch: Tuesday - Friday: 11:30am - 3:00pm
Dinner: Tuesday - Wednesday: 3:00pm - 8:00pm, Thursday - Friday: 3:00pm - 9:00pm, Friday: 4:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Comfort Food, Contemporary American
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Catering portions are available for pick or delivery. Great for those looking for something unique for their next event or business meeting. Please contact us for more information and pricing.
- Private Party Facilities: Our restaurant is available for private parties. We have a maximum capacity of 50 - perfect for intimate gatherings. Please contact us for more information.
- Private Party Contact: May Wong 2063229895
A word from Cheeky Cafe
We serve an eclectic menu of made from scratch comfort food that reflects our multi-cultural experiences and upbringing. Join us for meal that brings a smile to your face! Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to see what our daily specials are.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cheeky Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 2, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (6)neighborhood gem (6)great for lunch (3)kid-friendly (2)fit for foodies (2)hot spot (1)Show More
- Cheeky Wins!TheSecretaryVIPDined on 8/2/2014Cheeky Cafe has all the right things. Excellent food, a zillion choices, helpful but not overbearing staff, fair prices (for a lot of food), and of course, comfortable atmosphere. This isn't somewhere you take a date to impress them, it's somewhere you take your date to eat, relax, enjoy your time together. Extremely and highly recommended. Every time I come here I think "I need to come here more often." Neighborhood Gem best describes it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- All I Can Say Is WOW!nancyscatDined on 7/9/2014I was not sure what to expect when looking through the Cheeky Cafe's website, but the menu looked good, so my cousin, and my 93 year old Mom tried it. Truthfully, the only negative I can find is parking. It's a tough area to find any, but look for it anyway, because this place is GREAT! I almost hate to say that, as it is not that big, and could fill up quickly. I had Wendy's fried rice. I am Asian, and this fried rice was the best I ever had. Most things have an asian twist, in a good way. Portions are huge, and our server was one you would leave a bigger tip, if you could afford to, he was fantastic, low key, knowledgeable, patient (Mom's hearing is not good), and attentive, but not overly so. It was an amazingly good surprise!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food at cheeky cafeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/5/2014I have been to cheeky cafe a couple times and everything has been tasty. My favorites, mostly because it has been all I've tried, appetizers: sweet potato fries, chicken wings and dumplings. Main dishes: fried rice, moco loco meatloaf and the fish and chips. The common theme is generous portions at reasonable cost. Ambiance is unremarkable, the food and value are great. Looking forward to my next visit!Special Features:
- Great for brunchOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/29/2014I do love Cheeky Cafe, but twice now having brunch there has set off my gallbladder and resulted in a night of pain.Special Features:
- Comfort food with an Asian twistOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/22/2014We had a great brunch at this neighborhood cafe. The food was delicious. We tried the chicken fried steak (some of the best that we have had), quiche with salad, meatloaf loco moco and the BLEET. The only problem that we had was the service of the food took a long time (Perhaps it was due to having a large group(10) and it was on a Sunday).Special Features:
- The following 10 reviews are from the Cheeky Cafe reviews archive.
- Great Nigfht OutSeattlejdDined on 4/5/2014Located near the Pratt Fine Art's Center this place is awesome. The food is wonderful and the service great. Customers interact with one another openly - not like other places where one can feel the seattle freeze. As an aded bonus, unbeknownst to my date and I, jazz musicians were playing there as part of the Jazz Walk in the area. I do however recommend reservations as the place is not that big and it can fill up fast.Special Features:
- "Gem" is right!TheSecretaryVIPDined on 4/2/2014Hubby (vegetarian) and I (anything a child would like) went here on a whim. What a great little cafe. Our server was all smiles and kept saying "awesome", attentive service but not overbearing. The menu was EXTENSIVE. Hubby said veggie food was a little on the bland side but he usually likes things much spicier than most. Rice & beans were plain but the mushrooms were really good! As far as my [child] meals... Holy Heaven! The "plain" grilled cheese sandwich was made with good cheddar with real garlic butter on perfect bread. The French Dip was piled high with non-fatty roast beef, cheese (onions available) came with homemade au jus. To DIE for. It was quiet in there at 6:30pm. Made for an extremely nice evening. Would highly recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little cafe like eatery.RnRAdventuresDined on 3/21/2014Great little cafe like eatery. We were definitely hungry upon arrival! I had the "Onesies," which was 1 egg, 1 bacon, and 1 cheeky cake(pancake stuffed with berries, upgrade) and the Mr had the "Spam and Eggs." Each meal was plenty for us. From our window seat we could stare off in the distance and see the water. The staff were attentive and always in sight to wave down if we needed something more. Definitely a place to try if you have the time!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cheeky FanGarfieldFamilyDined on 3/7/2014Just went for an early dinner before a Garfield High School event. Delicious fish and chips with yummy sweet potato fries. Others enjoyed the pulled pork sandwich (same yummy fries). And grandpa enjoyed his meat loaf and mashed potatoes with a nice glass of wine. Nice open floor plan could easily accommodate a large group although it was starting to fill up with locals and families by 6:30pm. Our new favorite spot.Special Features:
- It's an unpretentious placeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/14/2014It's an unpretentious place with unbelievably great food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location for lunch sinceFrequentGuest1Dined on 12/20/2013Great location for lunch since it is so close to where we work. Convenient for small and larger parties as the restaurant accomodates both. Good food!Special Features:
- cute name and logoOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 12/13/2013Sweet staff but felt more like a neighborhood Denny's diner than a more seattle foodie venue.Special Features:
- WOW! A fabulous brunch experience!KatsVIPDined on 11/23/2013My family and I were headed into the city for the day and we were looking for a late morning pit stop. I think that the Cheeky Cafe is one of my all time best finds. The food was comfortable and tasty... the atmosphere was neighboorhoody and artsy... the waitstaff were spot on! And then there's Cheeky Bread... who figured out you could do that to improve french toast. Our eggs were cooked to perfection, our son was entertained by coloring a design he could tape up in the restaurant , and the bacon was like BUTTER. We will be back soon!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food!OmeedDined on 11/16/2013The meatloaf moco-loco was really great, and the pancakes were arguably the best I've ever had.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Has a variety of food itemsTeekyDined on 5/30/2013Has a variety of food items that are different and tasty. I would go again and recommend for others who does not want the same ole same menu items. As it gets later in the eve., after 6:00, would be good to have more than 1 waitress incase you are in a hurry like we were to catch a play. Thanks! Enjoyed the food; I had the dumplings and friend had tofu steak, fried yams. Delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.