Chart House Restaurant - Golden Nugget - Las Vegas
129 East Fremont Street
Las Vegas, NV 89101Neighborhood:
The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Chart House Restaurant - Golden Nugget - Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chart-house.com/
- Phone: 7023868364x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 4:00pm
Dinner: Monday - Thursday: 4:00pm - 11:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm - 11:30pm, Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:30pm
Bar: Sunday - Thursday: 11:00am - 12:00am, Friday - Saturday: 11:00am - 1:00am Happy Hour: Monday - Friday: 4:00pm - 6:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Chart House Restaurant - Golden Nugget - Las Vegas
The 75,000 gallon aquarium is the centerpiece at the sleek Las Vegas Chart House, located in the Golden Nugget's brand new Rush Tower. If you’re looking for the heart & soul of Vegas, this is it - located on famous Fremont Street in downtown. Since 1961, Chart House has been dedicated to providing the ideal dining experience. With 29 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you’re sure to enjoy. From seafood specialties to succulent steaks, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. Choose from our famous entrées such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi & our Slow Roasted Prime Rib, or indulge in one of our daily fresh fish selections. We offer an extensive collection of fine wines & decadent desserts like our famous Hot Chocolate Lava Cake.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Chart House Restaurant - Golden Nugget - Las Vegas - Best Restaurants in The Golden Nugget Hotel & Casino ›
Chart House Restaurant - Golden Nugget - Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
84 reviews since June 22, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (56)romantic (36)scenic view (34)fit for foodies (25)good for groups (18)notable wine list (14)great for lunch (10)vibrant bar scene (8)hot spot (8)late-night find (8)great for brunch (6)neighborhood gem (4)kid-friendly (3)Show More
- A scenic view INSIDEOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Chart House is an amazing find - wonderful menu, GREAT service, and a stunning view of a 75,000 gallon aquarium with all sorts of colorful fish (and a lime green eel!). Worth checking out!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!HenryDined on 10/10/2014Great ambiance, food and service, highly recommend it. Great fish tank aquarium!Special Features:
- excellent food.kramcraftDined on 10/10/2014We sure enjoyed ourselves. The Golden Nugget is beautiful and so is this restuarant. The food was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Gerhard ButlerPapaDDined on 10/7/2014Our waiter was named Gerhard pronounced Gerard so we called him Gerard Butler. He took it well, we asked for his autograph several times to no avail. The view of the fish tank was breathtaking. The real standouts though were the chef and his gourmet appetizers and entrees and of course our server Gerhard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- It was o ktoobadDined on 10/4/2014was rushed in and out in 45 mins, need to slow down so customers can enjoy.
- my birthday dinnerrudyDined on 10/3/2014Food was great. Everything went well. Nice little treat for my birthday. I was given menus with Happy Birthday Ruth Printed on them. Rolled with a string tie. Very nice. Food excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceSkeeterDined on 10/1/2014Eddie did a great job taking care of us, knew the menu well and recommended a few special things.Special Features:
- No reason for us to returnTimetoeatDined on 9/27/2014We were very disappointed in the Chart House. It was so noisy it was difficult to visit with the others in your party. The food was only fair and for the price was definitely not worth it. The service was excellent and they were very nice. We will not go back to the Chart House. We had visitors from Australia with us. I was very disappointed that they had such a bad expedience with the food and noise level.Special Features:
- Mistakes HappenDianeDined on 9/26/2014We looked forward to a nice dinner at the Chart House. Then it happened, a hair in my salad. The manager was instantly at our table with apologies. The waiter has kind and considerate about the whole situation. An unfortunate happening. The prime rib was excellent but the stuffed flounder was very dry. Beautiful location with the large fish aquarium. Unfortunately, I doubt if I can go back.Special Features:
- Good for social mealPoorBobDined on 9/25/2014This is a very nice restaurant with very good food, but like most of the nicer restaurants in Vegas, very expensive. But for that one time splurge for a special occasion, I would recommend this on.Special Features:
- Anniversary Dinner SouredOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/23/2014This was our second visit --the first one was so neat wanted to return. The food and service was great again, BUT we made reservations far in advance and when we arrived --they started to seat us in the dining room area then stopped and turned and sat us right in front of the hostess station. One of the main reasons we wanted to return was the view of the sea life. We had no view to speak of, where placed in area that was for people just stopping off for drinks and apps. We had people always waiting at the hostess station and then when there where no people we had to watch the hostess leaning with the shortest dress ever. Sorely disappointed to spend our anniversary dinner this way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- wonderful prime tibkathe90035VIPDined on 9/19/2014Great service and food and very nice ambiance. Definitely WI go backSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pbj514Dined on 9/19/2014Celebrated our Father's 79th birthday at the Chart House. Wonderful experience.Special Features:
- Customers need to be considerate!UnsignedDined on 9/19/201420 people at a table, shouting at each other seems inconsistent & inappropriate at a restaurant like the Chart House. Certainly the Staff is considerate of patrons, but fellow diners are seemingly unaware! The Staff made every effort to indulge us! Males is a Jewel!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/17/2014Food and service were great. But this place is NOISY, and not a good choice if you like conversation with dinner.
- It wasn't a dreamYummyTummyDined on 9/16/2014Having been to the Chart House before, we returned to see if the fabulous food and service was a dream. No, folks, it's absolutely real! The steaks were cooked to perfection, the service was comfortable yet professional, and the overall experience was a delight!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Another great mealCalTexansDined on 9/12/2014My wife and I have dined here 5 times now. Each time has been terrific! My wife had the coconut shrimp again and it was just as good as the first time she had it. I tried the NY Strip this time as I had seafood my prior visits. I ordered the steak charred rare and when it arrived I cut into it and noticed it was charred in a pan and not on the char grill? I asked our waitress about this and she took the steak back and within a few minutes the grill cook prepared an incredible charred rare NY Strip for me to devour. Beth, our waitress had a good eye for detail and what our table needed or would soon need. She was on top of her game. It's a real joy to dine at a restaurant that has good food and the employees like their jobs.Special Features:
- oceanhouseVIPDined on 9/12/2014Service was excellent and food just as fabulous.....we had wine to start appeitters along with soup and salad before dinner we came hungry..... A must try is their trio hummus and fried asparagus real tasty....Dinner was tops....fresh fish to crave for and the fish & chips were just enough to eat after everything we ordered.....We left paying less then $ 100.00 for everything along with drinks....great place to spend the evening for dinner......Cheers.....Special Features:
- gadgetmanDined on 9/9/2014It was an excellent dining experience---and I'm pretty spoiled.Special Features:
- CharmingCathyVIPDined on 9/7/2014Charming! The fish tank provides lots of aqutic entertainment!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- seafoodloverDined on 9/7/2014We had a very enjoyable dinner and were extremely pleased with the wonderful, friendly service and excellent food. We have been at the Chart house before and it has never let us down. we will look forward to our next visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Who Knew?VegasfoodieDined on 9/4/2014My husband & I dined at Chart House for the 1st time on Thursday, and it was phenomenal. I picked the restaurant for its proximity to The Smith Center and it's nice seafood selections, and was more than happy with the choice. I chose the new wave surf & turf with scallops. The short rib was "like butta" - tender, flavorful while the scallops added "zing" with the wasabi cream. My husband ordered the 14 oz New York and it was cooked to perfection. Our server was friendly and funny. We had NO idea this gem was downtown, but now that we do. ..we'll definitely be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectionStacyDined on 9/1/2014We had dinner there on Sept 1 immediately following our wedding. Everything was lovely and the food was spectacular. I highly recommend it.Special Features:
- Good but nothing memorableVegasfoodieDined on 8/27/2014Service was excellent but soup and entree were lukewarm. Spring rolls were a bit bland.
- Excellent. We will return.mackinstackDined on 8/19/2014Our experience was wonderful. The food was outstanding as was our service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice Environmentfoodlover1978Dined on 8/18/2014This beautiful restaurant has a giant fish tank with all kinds of beautiful fish...We sat directly behind it in a comfortable booth with a perfect view to the tank. The food was really good with the exception of the mac n cheese...it was a little over cooked so it was very hard and impossible to eat. Other than that little snag it was a great experience. ☺Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for lunch or dinner!DrJN68VIPDined on 8/18/2014The fish tank in the middle of the restaurant provided a wonderful view while dining. Good food! The lobster grilled cheese was delicious!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great first time experienceWallyDined on 8/16/2014Since living in Las Vegas we have been trying to experience allot of the places to have a fine meal. From the moment we arrived till the minute we left the experience was great. The scenery was great with the large fish tank, the wait staff was very attentive to us and our waiter was very knowledgeable of the menu and also the local attractions. The food was nothing but outstanding and will be coming back for sure.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The fish tank was interesting...PickyAlaskanDined on 8/12/2014...but the food was not. Appetizers, soups, salads & entrees were bland. Presentation wasn't good, either. Ordered scallops, got bass. Sent it back. Eventually got a plate with 4 scallops on dollops of mashed potatoes and some odd teriyaki-like sauce which was not mentioned on the menu. Ate 2 and pushed the plate away. Was very happy when the waiter graciously took it off our bill. Used to enjoy the Chart House in Maui...such a letdown!
- Great mealExploreUS14Dined on 8/10/2014I asked for a steak and King Crab leg combination that wasn't on the menu. Our waiter, Eddie, said no problem. The Beefsteak Tomato salad was outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rise and Dine!ShiSoFreshDined on 8/8/2014Great food, great service, beautiful decor (the fish tank)....everything you need and want in a dining experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for the Group!UnknownDinerDined on 8/8/2014Eight in our party, table and wait staff were ready and able in a very prompt and timely fashion. Food was well prepared and presented. The group raved about the dishes and service, we arrived at out show on time. Order the desert souffle before dinner. Very light, sweet.Special Features:
- Good FoodMesquiteNVDined on 8/5/2014Thoroughly enjoyed our dinner and service, excluding the 10 minute fire alarm noise. Irritating, we could not have any conversation while alarms and recordings were going off. Staff should have advised each table on what was happening. Some people left their tables. We used to go to the Chart House in Newport Beach in the 60s, Still good food and appreciated the birthday cake. We will be back.Special Features:
- Dinner with A Moray EelGumbyDined on 8/4/2014I had the best seat in the house and the best waiter. The food was great. Service prompt and professional. The aquarium is spectacular. The moray eel is pretty awesome. Overall great experience. I highly recommend.Special Features:
- cool ambianceOpenTable Diner Since 2004Dined on 7/31/2014The floor-to-ceiling fish tank makes the whole experience worthwhile. The service was far beyond what I expected from a Landry's chain restaurant. I felt very welcomed, indeed. Food was above-par.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- recommended by a colleagueSummitDined on 7/28/2014While attending a conference a friend recommended we go the Chart House. As a Landry Club Member I was assure it would be high quality and we were not disappointed. Great food, great serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food could be betterjuleswinehotshotDined on 7/26/2014Food was ok, nothing that reflects the price of the dishes. Great atmosphere to just relax and enjoy company. Good wine listSpecial Features:
- Enjoyable dinnerLasvegasrobertDined on 7/21/2014I have visited this restaurant several times and have always enjoyed the food, service, and aquarium view. Tonight the food and service, while good, wasn't as wonderful as it often is.Special Features:
- FISH FOOD VS FISHBeeBeeDined on 7/19/2014From beginning to end our dining experience was par excellance. I requested a good table to view the fish and it was the best for that. The hostess greeted us warmly and the waitress was a great help in making a decision from the menu. My coffee cup never had a bottom and other employees were interesting in talking about the various fish and items in the restaurant. We will return...guaranteed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ambiance delightful. Music good...Sgbg4Dined on 7/17/2014Fabulous fish tank. Quiet surroundings music not too loudSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.