Chart House Restaurant - Daytona Beach
1100 Marina Point Drive
Daytona Beach, FL 32114Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Chart House Restaurant - Daytona Beach
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chart-house.com/
- Phone: (386) 255-9022
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday 4:30pm-9:30pm; Monday-Thursday 4:30pm - 9:30pm, Friday & Saturday: 4:30pm - 10:00pm; Happy Hour: Every Day: 4:30pm - 7:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood
- Executive Chef: John Wilson
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Smoking Area, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from Chart House Restaurant - Daytona Beach
Located on the Halifax River, Chart House offers a beautiful panoramic view of the Intracoastal Waterway. Combine the extraordinary setting with outstanding cuisine & it’s easy to see why the restaurant is a longtime favorite. Since 1961, Chart House has been dedicated to providing the ideal dining experience. With 28 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you’re sure to enjoy. From signature fish to our famous slow-roasted prime rib, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. We also offer a daily selection of fresh fish, an extensive collection of fine wines & decadent desserts like our famous Hot Chocolate Lava Cake.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Chart House Restaurant - Daytona Beach - Best Restaurants in Daytona Beach ›
Chart House Restaurant - Daytona Beach reviews from OpenTable diners
114 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (91)special occasion (87)romantic (66)good for groups (36)fit for foodies (33)neighborhood gem (29)notable wine list (28)great for outdoor dining (13)great for lunch (7)hot spot (6)great for brunch (6)late-night find (5)vibrant bar scene (5)kid-friendly (4)Show More
- THE FOOD AND SERVICE WERE EXCELLENT..CAFISHERDined on 11/15/2014THE FOOD WAS EXCELLENT AND THE SERVICE WAS OUTSTANDING. A GREAT PLACE TO DINE AND WAS VERY ROMANTIC.Special Features:
- Great diningJeanneDined on 11/13/2014Always a pleasure to dine at the Chart House. The selection of meals is great. Service (always enjoy our servers efficiency and smiles). It is a pleasure to go To a restaurant where it is quiet so we can carry on a conversation. Looking Forward to many more dinners at the beautiful chart house. Thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Much improvedLambchopsVIPDined on 11/9/2014We dined here 6 months ago, and the food was not up to Chart House standards. They must have replaced chefs since then, as this time it was much better. Still miss the house-made cheese bread crackers we get in the bread basket at other Chart Houses.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special NightphyllisDined on 11/8/2014Our visit to the Chart House this evening was to celebrate a Birthday and an Anniversary. There were six of us in attendance. We were seated as soon as we arrived and our request for a window view of the water was completely satisfied. The customized menus were a great touch and really appreciated. Our server was very attentive and gave us ample time to decide on our selections. The food, as always, was well prepared and presented. All in all, it was a great evening for everyone.Special Features:
- Quality and consistency every timeragatag2Dined on 11/6/2014Have dined at number of different Chart House locations and have always found them to be consistent and of high quality. Great food, great atmosphere.Special Features:
- DissapointedbucketlistgirlDined on 11/5/2014Our visit to the Chart House Restaurant was to be the highlight of eating out in Daytona during our week long stay. It was indeed memorable but for several of the wrong reasons. We were seated at a nice table near but not at the window which was fine as we were able to enjoy most of the water view. The restaurant's atmosphere was very pleasant and our table was set with lovely classic white linen. So far so good. The disappointments came with very inattentive service, slow response to specific requests, and receiving the wrong salad. We felt that our experience did not live up to the fairly pricey food and beverage charges. For these reasons we would bypass this restaurant in the future.Special Features:
- Great view, ok mealHolalolaVIPDined on 11/3/2014Dined at Chart House while in Daytona Beach for business. Service was friendly and efficient. It was odd that we were given a table for six when we were a party of two. When we questioned the hostess she said she wanted us to have the best view. That was a nice touch. The meal itself was just ok. Oysters were meh - not special and I suspect not truly fresh. Scallops were well-prepared and tasty . The prime rib was dry and disappointing - even though it was cooked to the requested medium-rare. Portions were very generous for the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- almost perfectSNOWBIRDDined on 11/2/2014We have always enjoyed the Chart House. This time was a bit different. At one point the music got a bit loud. The dishes from our starter food remained on the table forever, we had to ASK for more water, and the main course was VERY LATE in arriving. I hate to give a bad review but you need to know that our night was not as usual. Our waitress Kim was attentive and ended up doing things the busboy or whoever should have done. She is good!!!!Special Features:
- Always a special treatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014We always enjoy are Chart House experiences whenever we travel. Consistent food and service and always a great location with a view.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/1/2014Birthday dinner for wife and son. Everything was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place to eatCecilVIPDined on 10/31/2014We enjoyed the Chart house so much we went there twice in our week in Daytona Beach. All was great and no complaints on any count. Try it you'll like it. Sitting at a window table is a special treat, looking out on the waterway.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Rushed but goodSilveradoDined on 10/31/2014Food was excellent as usual but did not even finish half of my salad when hot food placed on table. Way too early. Felt rushed. Entire dining experience was one hour.. Too fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An Enjoyable NightGreatdinenightDined on 10/26/2014Being as how this was our 1st wedding anniversary we decided to come down from Venice and enjoy the ambiance provided by the Chart House. it would be hard to decide which was better. The food, the service, or the surroundings. It was overall a very enjoyable night. Katie was especially good at the table she was right on the spot with everything we wanted or needed. The manager was very helpful in our mix drink problem, between him & Katie they got it corrected. When we come down again we will stop by. Thanks to all the staff from the hostess to the manager, they were stupendous.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anniversary dinnerJoeyDined on 10/24/2014Our anniversary dinner was a great expireance. Food and service were outstanding! My wife was so surprised and excited with our personalized menu with our names on them, great little touch that goes a long way! I would highly recommend this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Surprise for a friendOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/24/2014We surprised a friend , having had great meals at Chart House in Boston. We had appetizers and a pre meal drink on the outside patio. The setting near the water (harbor) was nice. Our servers in both locations were very attentive-- all in all, a fun night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- enjoyedsparkyDined on 10/24/2014All 7 appreciated the early bird menu. 3 were kids. Great place to eat in Daytona Beach.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellentSNOWBIRDDined on 10/22/2014Our dining experience was great as always. Our waiter was attentive, the food was excellent, and we were well taken care of.Special Features:
- Chart House in Daytona BeachSCreekerDined on 10/20/2014Six of us had a terrific birthday celebration at the Chart House. They print Happy Birthday with the person's name on it--a nice touch! The food was really delicious and our waitress, Michelle, couldn't have been any better. Great evening all around.Special Features:
- ConeyDined on 10/20/2014We have been going to this restaurant for about 10 years. The service has always been acceptable with many times being exceptional. The attitude of all the employees has always been friendly and caring. The food is excellent. this is probably why we keep going back.Special Features:
- Chart House Daytona BeachOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 10/18/2014The food is always excellent, fresh and well prepared by the chef. The service is excellent, and the view to the harbor and Halifax River is very pretty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not badSunshineInTampaDined on 10/15/2014Very friendly hostess greeting. Food was pretty good. Very nice waiter.Special Features:
- Food connoisseiurOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014We eat at Chart Houses in all parts of the country. This one might have the very best of food. What it lacks in anything else it makes up for in the taste of their cuisine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- I expected betterWLR3Dined on 10/12/2014Several people told me how great this place was for a date. After my visit, I cannot completely disagree. However, I must say I was expecting the food to be much better. I love to eat out, but unfortunately the NYsteak as well as the Mahi entrée were decent at best. I would not say that it was bad. My steak was cooked to the perfect temperature, but was very bland. I also ordered a side of blackened shrimp, which was actually great. The chocolate fudge cake was my least favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- cteutyDined on 10/11/2014We visit Chart House every time we vacation in Daytona Beach, Florida. Every time has been enjoyable to us. The service is spot on and the friendly staff is also great to experience. The food is as magnificent as the view, the unique combination of dishes on the menu makes for a fun and enjoyable hunt for a challenging choice! Two words: Lava Cake...Special Features:
- Great Food and ViewFoodie4sureDined on 10/8/2014Second time dining here and once again, not disappointed at all. Great service, amazing view and delicious meal. Great spot to celebrate or to romance that special someone.Special Features:
- viewJacksbudDined on 10/5/2014Great view with great food excellent service, it never gets old !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait, they have a salad bar?JerrodDined on 10/4/2014Really cool space for a restaurant. Food was ok, nothing awesome, but nothing bad. I don't think they need a salad bar, they are a bit nicer than Golden Corral or your typical salad bar establishment.Special Features:
- luvchouseDined on 10/4/2014I have been a faithful patron of Chart House since the 70's in California. This is the first one I visited since leaving California in 2010. I was not disappointed. I will return.Special Features:
- ameadowsKCLocalDined on 10/1/2014This is a restaurant that never disappoints us. Always great food and service.Special Features:
- Great views... Great foodBlessed1Dined on 9/28/2014We had a great birthday celebration. The staff was wonderful and the food was fantastic. Truly satisfying.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GEO - GREAT WAITERflyinguyDined on 9/25/2014Went there for my wife's birthday with total group of six. Even though I had requested a waterside table had to wait even though restaurant was not close to full. GEO was our waiter and could not have been more helpful in our timing of Early Bird. Allowed us to make our selections and did not rush us as we have been in the past. Early Bird is certainly the best value. Prices seem to be getting awfully high for the Daytona Beach area.Special Features:
- Recent Dining at chart houseOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/20/2014Although the food was very good - the prices for entrees are outrageous, which probably is the reason why the place was pretty quiet for a Saturday night.Special Features:
- Great View and Good FoodHokieinFLDined on 9/20/2014The Chart House as always has a great view and their service is very good. The food is good but not great. It is a wonderful place for a an evening with people your care about.Special Features:
- Great views- delicious Food!!RebelVIPDined on 9/17/2014We enjoyed our dinner at the Chart House. Good salad bar selection, super early bird menu that includes salad bar, and a beautiful setting. Don't miss it if in the area!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DeliciousGracieDined on 9/17/2014Took my friend for a Happy birthday dinner. It was excellent from the salad to the dessert..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeLindaDined on 9/10/2014The Chart House in Daytona was absolutely the best find in fine dining I have found. Sophisticated , elegant and incredible water views. The menu had a wonderful array of fresh fish items that made deciding on one extremely hard. I highly recommend this restaurantSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceDiner0042Dined on 9/6/2014My wife and I moved to the Daytona area two years ago, and the Chart House is now our favorite restaurant. The service was similar to what we've experienced on cruise ships, but the food was even better.Special Features:
- OutstandingKatieDined on 9/6/2014Katie our waiter was outstanding. This was a special We were saying good buy to a close friend moving to Cleveland.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/5/2014Great food and service. Giovanni made great suggestions and provided excellent service throughout the night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- W.A. SpecialcelebrationDined on 9/1/2014We spent a wonderful evening on our W.A. (51) and really enjoyed the food, and the beautiful view. To make our event even more special the Restaurant actually had our names and event date, etc. printed on their menu which we were presented with when we left. A really great touch to a great evening. Thank you.Special Features: