Chart House - Atlantic City
Huron & Brigantine Blvd.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Chart House - Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chart-house.com/
- Phone: 609-340-5030x
- Hours of Operation:
Open for Dinner: Tuesday-Sunday at 4pm
Tuesday-Friday & Sunday 4pm to 7pm - in bar and lounge only.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Rodney Seeberger
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wine
A word from Chart House - Atlantic City
Located in the Golden Nugget Casino, Chart House overlooks picturesque Senator Frank S. Farley Marina. Combine the extraordinary setting with outstanding cuisine & it's not hard to see why this Chart House restaurant will be a guest favorite. Since 1961, Chart House has been dedicated to providing the ideal dining experience. With 28 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you're sure to enjoy. From fresh fish specialties to slow-roasted prime rib, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. Choose from our famous entrees such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi or enjoy a tender Blue Cheese Filet. We also offer a daily selection of fresh fish, an extensive collection of fine wines and decadent desserts like our famous Hot Chocolate Lava Cake.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Chart House - Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Chart House - Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
322 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (294)special occasion (223)romantic (180)fit for foodies (108)good for groups (78)notable wine list (67)hot spot (52)vibrant bar scene (39)neighborhood gem (35)great for lunch (27)great for brunch (24)late-night find (19)great for outdoor dining (12)kid-friendly (9)Show More
- chart house acOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014we had to change a reservation at the last minute. no problem. everyone in our party agreed that the food was great. the wait staff was very helpful. they helped us choose the the most delicious items on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The custom menu was niceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014My girl friend enjoyed seeing her name on the menu, that made her day.Special Features:
- Don't miss dining at this gem!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/27/2014The AC Chart House lived up to all our expectations. The ambiance is contemporary and inviting. The service is second to none. The hostess was very helpful as we needed to change our table set-up from 6 to 5 people. The bay view is fabulous and most importantly, the food is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy DinersOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/26/2014We chose the Chart House for a special birthday celebration. Outstanding wait staff! Three totally different meals - all were delicious and well presented. Very nice wine list. We will dine there again for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dennisPittsburghDined on 9/26/2014steak was to be cooked pittsburghed .first steak was well done 2nd steak was not Pittsburgh. manager came over said it was not Pittsburgh.told waiter will cook it at home. 3rd time to cook was not offered or taken off our bill. would not go again.Special Features:
- Food was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014The pork egg rolls were to die for. However, our waiter was very flustered. I am a bar tender so I understand that restaurants get busy so I am not a high maintance customer but I always tip over 20% (and I did leave him 35% even after the below average service). I ran out out of water and wine so it was hard to finish my entree (which was amazing but I could not finish it). I kept giving him the look and waving his attention that I needed something to drink but he decided to take care of the older folks that were dining there. I hope I taught him a lesson that the younger generation can tip just as well if not better then the older generation. Overall, great food though!Special Features:
- Quialty vs, QuantityOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014The food was exceptionally tasting but if your looking to not stop at a McDonalds afterward then this is not the place. Very small portions at an exuberant price.Special Features:
- The food is greatJudyDined on 9/24/2014We go to the Chart House everytime we go to the Golden Nugget. We had a problem with the way they cooked the Prime Rib. The chef came to our table, we explained how we wanted the meat to be cooked. Everytime we go there the Prime Rib is cooked to perfection. They go out of there way to please the guests. All of the food is really great. The service is terrific.Special Features:
- Never DisappointsSandyDined on 9/23/2014Chart House AC is one of my favorite restaurants. The view is amazing. Food never disappoints. Service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Place!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/21/2014A little pricey but well worth it! Great wine list, and by far the freshest fish in NJ!Special Features:
- mattyDined on 9/21/2014you have the BEST chopped spinach salad ! I had it two nights in a row Chilean sea bass was MARVELOUS !Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014the service was excellent! personal touch on the entire evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NicemsdelaDined on 9/20/2014We tried it for the first time by recommendation and loved the appetizers and view. We decided to book a reservation for our anniversary and was very pleased. The food was delicious and the view spectacular. A little noisy, but it was a Saturday evening.Special Features:
- All tables have a nice viewLambchopsVIPDined on 9/19/2014This restaurant is set up very nicely. All tables are very comfortable, and all tables have a nice view overlooking the marina and water. The food is standard Chart House food and quite expensive. Service is usually very good here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1whiskeygirlDined on 9/19/2014LOVED the drink I had - Fir d'Lis. Our waitress (can't remember her name) was very pleasant.Special Features:
- Satisfied....every time!sweetnanajoDined on 9/18/2014When we frequent the Chart House we are never disappointed. Good food....good service....good atmosphere!Special Features:
- Not the Chart House I KnowAleezeDined on 9/14/2014Dry, overlooked, tasteless food. Took my husband for his birthday - absolutely no comparison to other Chart House restaurants at which I have dined. Mt crab cake was dry and lukewarm, baked potato and asparagus the same. Will never return or recommendSpecial Features:
- Best Fish in TownACGirlDined on 9/13/2014Second time we have eaten there for special occasions. Food is wonderful. All the fish choices could be made to your liking. The Chilean Sea Bass was the best I have tasted. The water view is worth the visit. I have gone to this Chart House for Happy Hour and that food is great and priced right. Would definitely recommend the Happy Hour.Special Features:
- GilfinkDined on 9/9/2014Always good service, great view of Marina, great menu & food. Mud pie for dessert.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/7/2014Great food, service...always the same...High marks all aroundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImafoodieVIPDined on 9/7/2014Our waiter was patient in answering our questions, courteous and had a sense of humor. The breads were great and our seared spiced ahi tuna dishes were tender and delicious! The beet salad was good and, in general, we really enjoyed our evening there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine service and excellent meal.2RoyalsDined on 9/7/2014The ambience was pleasant and added in creating a delightful experience. We had not been to the Chart House so were really happy to sit on the upper tier as the sun went down, lights shone on the boats and yachts, we ordered seared scallops, crab cakes for our entres, creamed spinach...absolutely luscious.....perfect clams on the half shell! Can't wait to return when the lights are low and the moments of sharing call to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/2014Perfect spot for us to have a quiet birthday dinner for two. The view was very scenic as the sun set - although the Borgata does block out some of it. The food was delicious, and they delivered a complimentary birthday dessert. We were there on a Sunday evening, so did not feel rushed at all. A wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- MehTrialgirlVIPDined on 9/6/2014Atmosphere is lovely. Food was bland,service spotty , bill was high. If I go back it is drinks and apps in the lounge
- chart housegenesVIPDined on 9/6/2014food very good along with service first time there would go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was perfect!direct007Dined on 9/5/2014First time dining at the Chart House in the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City. Food, service and ambiance were perfect. Sat at a table facing the marina outside of the Golden Nugget. Perfect view of all of the boats. Wait staff was very friendly and professional. The restaurant manager stopped by just to say Hi and tell us few anecdotes about some of the boats within our view. Food was excellent. Will deft recommend to friends and hope to visit again soon.Special Features:
- Gr8 ViewJP67Dined on 9/2/2014Very much enjoyed overlooking the Marina and AC skyline . Swordfish simply grilled was excellent. Friendly, efficient staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014Had dinner at the Chart House for a pre-concert meal with my family. The food was amazing, the service was excellent and everything was top notch! I could not have asked for anything to be better.Special Features:
- AtlanticCityDinerDined on 8/31/2014Excellent service and delicious menu choices. The view of the Atlantic City skyline and the Marina was a superb.Special Features:
- chrissie1026Dined on 8/31/2014Overpriced but decent food. Asked for additional onion rings with my steak and could only give me one. Takes forever to get a cocktail.Special Features:
- another good dinnerJERRYDined on 8/30/2014CHART HOUSE IN ATLANTIC CITY IS MY FAVORITE RESTAURANT. ALWAYS ENJOY BRINGING FAMILY AND FRIENDS TO ENJOY THE EVENING. THE ENTIRE STAFF IS ON TOP OF EVERYTHING TO ENSURE A PERFECT EXPERIENCE.Special Features:
- love2dine at the AC Chart Houselove2dineDined on 8/30/2014Mallory, Jody and I were led to a polished table overlooking a sparkling marina, where a brilliant blue sea hosted long rows of magnificent white yachts. Pleasant and lively conversations echoed from the diners surrounding us and throughout the Chart House, as our attentive server delivered kettle martinis with plump olives and refreshing mango mojitos. Next came that delicious tray of succulent Oysters Rockefeller, followed by crispy toasted coconut shrimp, tasty beet salad, and perfectly seared tuna wasabi with generous sides of mushrooms and asparagus. Everything about that dinner, including my companions, the food, the service, and The Chart House ambiance was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Slyline DinnerRichardDined on 8/29/2014Great view of Atlantic City from a tableside seat (ask for one when entering). Servers are energetic as the food is great just like every other Chart House I've been to. Good late night find too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Must While In ACkatydidDined on 8/29/2014I have been a customer at the Chart House and the food and service keeps getting better!Special Features:
- Excellent!LoveACDined on 8/29/2014Chart House in Atlantic City is our favorite..the food, the service and the view are spectacular!Special Features:
- Good ambience, Okay foodsjs2243Dined on 8/29/2014My friends thought their food was excellent but my filet was very dry and not as tender as I expected. There was heavy foot traffic in front of our table.Special Features:
- CookieDined on 8/27/2014I made reservations to go here on open table for a date back in July. When we arrived it was closed. So we tried again in August. Made our reservation on open table once again, they were open. When we arrived I requested a window seat and told the hostess we would be at the bar. She said if they were running out of window seats she would come get us. After having apps and cocktails in bar we went to be seated. No window seats left and the hostess began seating us in an area with no view at all until my husband spotted a seat that at least had a view and they accommodated us. Our server Tony was great! Food no so good. I have gone to the Philadelphia Chart House and enjoyed it. We won't being going to the Atlantic city location.Special Features:
- Chart HouseNoNameDined on 8/26/2014Service was excellent. Food was fabulous and the view was great. Very nice night out.Special Features:
- Another great mealAngelaVIPDined on 8/24/2014I always enjoy dining here when I go to AC. I make a reservation through OT and make it one of the places I dine when I am in town for a few days. The menu doesn't disappoint. I enjoy the flounder, and the crab mango stack. They have a new brie, crab and artichoke dip that's really good too.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad luck at the tablesOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/24/2014Although the food, service, and view are great, they never fail to give me the lousiest tables in the restaurant!Special Features: