Chart House - Atlantic City
Huron & Brigantine Blvd.
Atlantic City, NJ 08401Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $31 to $50
Chart House - Atlantic City
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chart-house.com/
- Phone: 609-340-5030x
- Hours of Operation:
Open for Dinner: Tuesday-Sunday at 4pm
Tuesday-Friday & Sunday 4pm to 7pm - in bar and lounge only.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Rodney Seeberger
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Area, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, View, Wine
A word from Chart House - Atlantic City
Located in the Golden Nugget Casino, Chart House overlooks picturesque Senator Frank S. Farley Marina. Combine the extraordinary setting with outstanding cuisine & it's not hard to see why this Chart House restaurant will be a guest favorite. Since 1961, Chart House has been dedicated to providing the ideal dining experience. With 28 historic, waterfront & showcase locations across the U.S., Chart House offers spectacular views & exceptional service that you're sure to enjoy. From fresh fish specialties to slow-roasted prime rib, our renowned chefs have tailored a menu to complement local cuisine while introducing a hint of the exotic. Choose from our famous entrees such as Macadamia Crusted Mahi or enjoy a tender Blue Cheese Filet. We also offer a daily selection of fresh fish, an extensive collection of fine wines and decadent desserts like our famous Hot Chocolate Lava Cake.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerScenic View
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Chart House - Atlantic City - Best Restaurants in Atlantic City ›
Chart House - Atlantic City reviews from OpenTable diners
293 reviews since June 24, 2014
- Ambiance4.5Noise LevelModerate
scenic view (264)special occasion (198)romantic (167)fit for foodies (103)good for groups (78)notable wine list (67)hot spot (52)vibrant bar scene (35)neighborhood gem (34)great for lunch (24)great for brunch (22)late-night find (21)great for outdoor dining (9)kid-friendly (9)Show More
- Excellent serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/19/2014We went for my husbands birthday! The food and service was excellent. The personalized menu was a great touch! Get a table by the window the view is pretty!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Date Night with your Love.MEVBDined on 10/19/2014The Chart House in AC was agreat expereince . The steaks were cooked to perfection and the service was AMAZING. They were attentive and did not rush you - you ate at your pace. Will go back. Great place for a Date Night with your Love.Special Features:
- Great view, great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/19/2014It was group of 6. We had a nice table with the nice view. Great service. Food was amazingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/18/2014Wonderful! Went here for my one year wedding anniversary, and I couldn't be happier! The service, food and amibiance was perfect.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chart House - Golden Nugget A++!donnamtVIPDined on 10/18/2014I am a regular and have never been disappointed. First...our server, Tom, is the absolute best. Known him for many years, from another casino. He keeps a "cheat sheet" on his regulars which is smart! He knows our likes/dislikes and knows what to do to make our dining experience wonderful. And, of course, the atmosphere is perfect! Cannot ask for a better scenic view!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/12/2014Food, service and view were all excelent. Will definitely go back.Special Features:
- Very disappointedRichardVIPDined on 10/12/2014My wife and I were both very disappointed by our experience at the Chart House in Atlantic City. Service was rushed and inattentive, and advice lacked insight. Except for the Oysters Rockefeller, which were outstanding, the entrees and my wife's salad fell far short, even if you paid half the price. I had parmesan crusted snapper, which was dry and lacked flavor. My wife's salmon was similar. Her beet salad looked fantastic, but had almost no taste. We skipped dessert. No attention paid to empty drinks. We went here as an alternative to all of the steak houses in Atlantic City and regretted our decision. If you want to enjoy the view, go for drinks, maybe and appetizer, but skip dinner.Special Features:
- underwhelmedMickiDined on 10/11/2014I was disappointed. The food was marginal but expensive, and the service was slow. Yes, I should have asked the cost of the lobster tail when it said market value, but $100.00? I will not be returning.Special Features:
- Good, not greattrnjjohnDined on 10/4/2014The staff was friendly and the service was good. The food was OK, but not great. They did have a nice menu with a variety of dishes to choose from. The price was a little high, but I guess that's because of the view and the fact that it's Atlantic City. I don't think I need to go back again. Don't get me wrong, it's a nice place to eat if you are in the Golden Nugget Casino, but not worth a trip on it's own.Special Features:
- Never DisappointedNJFoodieCoupleDined on 10/3/2014Once again the Chart House has met our expectations and beyond. I have always ordered just seafood; this time I ordered the New Wave Surf & Turf. The short ribs were cooked and seasoned perfectly and I paired it with the seared scallops that were excellent. My husband ordered the Macadamia Encrusted Mahi Mahi. He enjoyed it very much but was not a big fan of the peanut sauce. He said he would order it again but without the sauce. I liked the sauce. If you really like peanuts you will like the sauce. We always order the lava cake for dessert. It’s fantastic. We skipped apps this time. The view of the marina is very nice even if you don't have a window table you still get a nice view. Looking forward to our next visit there.Special Features:
- imdoinit2imdoinit2Dined on 10/1/2014Birthday celebration, ordered the grilled seafood mix and it was great. Mom ordered the lamb and that was good also but the carrots were cooked to hard.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chart house acGailm52Dined on 9/27/2014we had to change a reservation at the last minute. no problem. everyone in our party agreed that the food was great. the wait staff was very helpful. they helped us choose the the most delicious items on the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The custom menu was niceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/27/2014My girl friend enjoyed seeing her name on the menu, that made her day.Special Features:
- Don't miss dining at this gem!HappyattheshoreDined on 9/27/2014The AC Chart House lived up to all our expectations. The ambiance is contemporary and inviting. The service is second to none. The hostess was very helpful as we needed to change our table set-up from 6 to 5 people. The bay view is fabulous and most importantly, the food is delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Happy DinersFussyFoodieDined on 9/26/2014We chose the Chart House for a special birthday celebration. Outstanding wait staff! Three totally different meals - all were delicious and well presented. Very nice wine list. We will dine there again for sure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dennisPittsburghDined on 9/26/2014steak was to be cooked pittsburghed .first steak was well done 2nd steak was not Pittsburgh. manager came over said it was not Pittsburgh.told waiter will cook it at home. 3rd time to cook was not offered or taken off our bill. would not go again.Special Features:
- Food was great.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014The pork egg rolls were to die for. However, our waiter was very flustered. I am a bar tender so I understand that restaurants get busy so I am not a high maintance customer but I always tip over 20% (and I did leave him 35% even after the below average service). I ran out out of water and wine so it was hard to finish my entree (which was amazing but I could not finish it). I kept giving him the look and waving his attention that I needed something to drink but he decided to take care of the older folks that were dining there. I hope I taught him a lesson that the younger generation can tip just as well if not better then the older generation. Overall, great food though!Special Features:
- Quialty vs, QuantityOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 9/25/2014The food was exceptionally tasting but if your looking to not stop at a McDonalds afterward then this is not the place. Very small portions at an exuberant price.Special Features:
- The food is greatJudyDined on 9/24/2014We go to the Chart House everytime we go to the Golden Nugget. We had a problem with the way they cooked the Prime Rib. The chef came to our table, we explained how we wanted the meat to be cooked. Everytime we go there the Prime Rib is cooked to perfection. They go out of there way to please the guests. All of the food is really great. The service is terrific.Special Features:
- Never DisappointsSandyDined on 9/23/2014Chart House AC is one of my favorite restaurants. The view is amazing. Food never disappoints. Service is excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Place!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 9/21/2014A little pricey but well worth it! Great wine list, and by far the freshest fish in NJ!Special Features:
- mattyDined on 9/21/2014you have the BEST chopped spinach salad ! I had it two nights in a row Chilean sea bass was MARVELOUS !Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014the service was excellent! personal touch on the entire evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very NicemsdelaDined on 9/20/2014We tried it for the first time by recommendation and loved the appetizers and view. We decided to book a reservation for our anniversary and was very pleased. The food was delicious and the view spectacular. A little noisy, but it was a Saturday evening.Special Features:
- All tables have a nice viewLambchopsVIPDined on 9/19/2014This restaurant is set up very nicely. All tables are very comfortable, and all tables have a nice view overlooking the marina and water. The food is standard Chart House food and quite expensive. Service is usually very good here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1whiskeygirlDined on 9/19/2014LOVED the drink I had - Fir d'Lis. Our waitress (can't remember her name) was very pleasant.Special Features:
- Satisfied....every time!sweetnanajoDined on 9/18/2014When we frequent the Chart House we are never disappointed. Good food....good service....good atmosphere!Special Features:
- Not the Chart House I KnowAleezeDined on 9/14/2014Dry, overlooked, tasteless food. Took my husband for his birthday - absolutely no comparison to other Chart House restaurants at which I have dined. Mt crab cake was dry and lukewarm, baked potato and asparagus the same. Will never return or recommendSpecial Features:
- Best Fish in TownACGirlDined on 9/13/2014Second time we have eaten there for special occasions. Food is wonderful. All the fish choices could be made to your liking. The Chilean Sea Bass was the best I have tasted. The water view is worth the visit. I have gone to this Chart House for Happy Hour and that food is great and priced right. Would definitely recommend the Happy Hour.Special Features:
- GilfinkDined on 9/9/2014Always good service, great view of Marina, great menu & food. Mud pie for dessert.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 9/7/2014Great food, service...always the same...High marks all aroundSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ImafoodieVIPDined on 9/7/2014Our waiter was patient in answering our questions, courteous and had a sense of humor. The breads were great and our seared spiced ahi tuna dishes were tender and delicious! The beet salad was good and, in general, we really enjoyed our evening there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fine service and excellent meal.2RoyalsDined on 9/7/2014The ambience was pleasant and added in creating a delightful experience. We had not been to the Chart House so were really happy to sit on the upper tier as the sun went down, lights shone on the boats and yachts, we ordered seared scallops, crab cakes for our entres, creamed spinach...absolutely luscious.....perfect clams on the half shell! Can't wait to return when the lights are low and the moments of sharing call to us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and AtmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/7/2014Perfect spot for us to have a quiet birthday dinner for two. The view was very scenic as the sun set - although the Borgata does block out some of it. The food was delicious, and they delivered a complimentary birthday dessert. We were there on a Sunday evening, so did not feel rushed at all. A wonderful dining experience.Special Features:
- MehTrialgirlVIPDined on 9/6/2014Atmosphere is lovely. Food was bland,service spotty , bill was high. If I go back it is drinks and apps in the lounge
- chart housegenesVIPDined on 9/6/2014food very good along with service first time there would go back againSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was perfect!direct007Dined on 9/5/2014First time dining at the Chart House in the Golden Nugget in Atlantic City. Food, service and ambiance were perfect. Sat at a table facing the marina outside of the Golden Nugget. Perfect view of all of the boats. Wait staff was very friendly and professional. The restaurant manager stopped by just to say Hi and tell us few anecdotes about some of the boats within our view. Food was excellent. Will deft recommend to friends and hope to visit again soon.Special Features:
- Gr8 ViewJP67Dined on 9/2/2014Very much enjoyed overlooking the Marina and AC skyline . Swordfish simply grilled was excellent. Friendly, efficient staff.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/31/2014Had dinner at the Chart House for a pre-concert meal with my family. The food was amazing, the service was excellent and everything was top notch! I could not have asked for anything to be better.Special Features:
- AtlanticCityDinerDined on 8/31/2014Excellent service and delicious menu choices. The view of the Atlantic City skyline and the Marina was a superb.Special Features: