393 Taunton Ave.
Seekonk, MA 02771Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chardonnaysrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (508) 336-0967
- Hours of Operation:
Open: Saturday at 2pm
Sunday at 2pm
weekdays at 4pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Walker
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from Chardonnay's
Chardonnay's is a casual yet elegant restaurant featuring eclectic new-American cuisine and a carefully chosen wine list that includes twenty wines by the glass and many more by the bottle. We do not take reservations for the bar or the bar area, sorry. Those seats are first come first serve.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Chardonnay's - Best Restaurants in Seekonk ›
Chardonnay's reviews from OpenTable diners
97 reviews since July 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
neighborhood gem (48)good for groups (42)fit for foodies (40)vibrant bar scene (34)special occasion (28)hot spot (26)notable wine list (20)romantic (18)late-night find (11)great for lunch (10)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (3)great for outdoor dining (2)scenic view (1)Show More
- BirthdaygodsprincessDined on 11/21/2014Looked around the area for a nice place to take my sister for her birthday; so glad we settled on Chardonnay's, it was a great experience! Our server was very polite and attentive; service was prompt and the food worth the drive! reasonably priced . The ginger salmon was delicious! I will definitely go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Server was good. Table was not good, we were tuckeKayMBDined on 11/15/2014Away in the back corner behind a wall, it was not very welcoming. Calamari was good. Had fillet as main course was cooked good but did not come how it was advertised as in what should have been on it
- Always excellentMaxemmaVIPDined on 11/14/2014We go EVERY Friday. Food is always fabulous. Soecials amazing. Brian treat us so well and Chris is a doll. See you next Friday!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AnniversaryyummyDined on 11/9/2014The food is so good. From the lightly battered crispy calamari, to the delicious variety of pizza. The guys love the portugees clams in a smooth red sauce over the bread n clams. The shrimp cocktail is served over ice and is so good with the sauce. The pizza is amazing. The tomato with mozz n basil is the best for us. The shrimp scampi pizza was right up there. The shrimp iscooked just petfectly. The variety is so nice to choose from. Love everything..Special Features:
- Poor experienceKlunVIPDined on 11/8/2014Poor experience.Saturday night very loud. Food just OK. Too many tables crowded together. We were stuck in a corner
- Always great!LocalYokelDined on 11/8/2014My favorite place 2 go 2, for years. Always a great meal, great service.Special Features:
- Sunday specialMaureenVIPDined on 10/26/2014We love the free bottle of house wine with two entrees on Sunday. The meals are never disappointing. I had the chicken Gorgonzola and my husband had the tuna special. Delicious! The service was great!Special Features:
- Our favorite restaurantLovetoeatDined on 10/25/2014Always excellent food and service, never disappointed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodFavoritespotDined on 10/24/2014Never a bad meal, the risotto is out of this world. Also no hesitation when it comes to modifying a meal, very eager to satisfy the customer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing as alwaysRayandjessicaDined on 10/24/2014Place is great for a simple dinner or a special occasion food is fresh and amazing service is top notch Brian is fantasticSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Coming backoutwithfriendsDined on 10/20/2014Chardonnays is our go to restaurant. Food is always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- bellaDined on 10/17/2014Really like open table concept. Great table and it was ready for us when we arrived. Did not have to wait at all. Really enjoyed itSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/10/2014Great sangrias, appetizers are fantastic, and meals caped off a good night...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dinner delightJJfromNJDined on 10/2/2014Passing through Seekonk and found this restaurant online. Relying on the reviews of other writers we decided to try it. Great ambiance, great food, and superior waitstaff. We couldn't have been more pleased. We highly recommend Chardonnays.
- M&M02048MarcopoloDined on 9/27/2014Food was very good although no bread or salad offered.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great specialsRenPenDined on 9/26/2014We have been to Chardonnay's several times now and have yet to be disappointed. The specials are aways a treat.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/19/2014Our experience with our waitress was good, until the end. It is a very busy restaurant and we felt we were very rudely rushed out at the end. I will continue to go back, but this one if my friends 1st time there and she will not return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BirthdayParents2dineDined on 9/14/2014My husband took me here for my birthday. Calamari was tasty Rhode Island style. The ravioli's was my choice for dinner it was the special.The cheese sauce was a little thin. My husband got the 14 oz Rib Eye not cheap it was the special. The sauce was suppose to be spicey. We didn't taste anything that was spicey. Wine glasses had water spots on them. My glass was really bad. Our waitress tried hard,but I think she was overwhelmed. Service was slow went on a Sunday night at 5:30pm. We did get a free bottle of wine with our entrees (special) on Sunday nights. Overall it was good. On a scale from 1-10 I would give it a 5. Would go back and try it again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceLuvfoodDined on 9/13/2014Chardonnay's was very attentive to my food allergies and the food and service were excellent! Everyone's food was delicious and cooked perfectly. The atmosphere was good and seating was comfortable. The only problem we found was that it was difficult to have a conversation because the noise level was very high. It seemed due to the structure of the building more that due to the dining crowd. We did, very much enjoy our dinner at the restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticMaxemmaVIPDined on 9/12/2014I go every week to Chardonnay's. My husband and I love their food, but especially love Brian. BEST SERVER EVER!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeSaz410Dined on 9/6/2014Glad we had a reservation. Service was good and food was great. Drink prices were very reasonable. One of my favorite spots for dinner with my husband.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- pac10Dined on 9/6/2014This is the 2nd time we have dined here and find the food preparation and flavors to be outstanding. The service is great and attentive. We will definitely keep coming back. Keep up the good work!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FantasticMaxemmaVIPDined on 9/5/2014My husband and I have been obsessed with Chardonnay's. We've been going twice a week. Food is ALWAYS fantastic and the service we get from Brian is unsurpassed!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PerfectMaxemmaVIPDined on 8/30/2014Always great food. Brian is the best waiter ever! My husband and I have been going a little too often!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Food!TexasHoldEmDined on 8/27/2014Loved the lobster cardinale -- possibly the best seafood/pasta dish I've ever had! My friends also loved the penne jambalya and the clams Portuguese over capellini. Very good food.Special Features:
- First timer!Sangria42Dined on 8/25/2014I thoroughly enjoy Chardonnay's every time I go. It's my second favorite restaurant! My boyfriend however had never been and he was in the mood for sushi. He ordered the spicy tuna roll and the combination (spicy tuna / California roll) he was disappointed when he tried the spicy tuna, he ate the combination rolls but left the spicy tuna ones and said "I won't be getting that again", placed one plate in top of the other and set it aside. Our WONDERFUL server Gina took it away and promptly came back to ask if something was wrong with the sushi? Jack told her it wasn't good and she apologized (he said it wasn't her fault) and took it off the bill. Thanks to Gina she earned a +20% tip and my boyfriend will give it a second chance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Great restaurant, Great food. We were a party of 6 and we all enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food & serviceAlyssaDined on 8/22/2014Excellent food - will make it to your liking. Service was excellent. Was on top of the beverages and if we needed anythingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a hidden gemThanksVIPDined on 8/21/2014the restaurant is great. phenomenal food. actually surprisingly good for such a large menu and casual atmosphere. their food could compete with some of the best. casual dark atmosphere. good service. active bar. good wine pours. only con is that it can be loud for those who are looking for a cozy romantic evening or older folks like my mom who struggled to hear us over the noise. but lively atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RueKaleahgraDined on 8/16/2014My husband and I made reservations to have dinner with some good friends. We wanted somewhere that we knew had a lively atmosphere and great food. Our table was ready when we arrived early, and our waiter was friendly and knowledgeable about the foods we questioned. We usually dine with groups and enjoy taking our three adult daughters and their spouses to Chardonnay's for a special treat when we can get everyone together. Always a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JamesDined on 8/16/2014Food was great as usual. We often just get apps and drinks, but had full meals this time. Kabob Trio was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014I did the online reservation. Usually there's a long wait if you just show up. I got to the restaurant early and they had my table ready. I was really impressed by this. I'll be doing this every time in the future. The wait staff was really nice, attentive and fast. I had a great experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Dinner was excellent, it was our anniversary, and they gave us a wonderful table away from the noisy bar. The stressful part of the night was that a woman left her dog in the truck while she enjoyed happy hour. The staff did what they could to keep her going out to check on him.Special Features:
- excellent selectionGODDANDREDDined on 8/13/2014This is the best restaurant we know in the Seekonk area. The menu selection is excellent, and the wine list adequate. Service is friendly and competent. One member of our group was on crutches, and they located a table for us near the entrance.Special Features:
- Wonderful DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/8/2014Fig pizza outstanding - best burger around! We have been here many times and are never disappointed!Special Features:
- Always great!MaxemmaVIPDined on 8/8/2014Always a great meal and even better service from Brian!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceauddie88Dined on 8/4/2014Went here for a celebration with friends. Food was good, but service was a bit slow. My only major complaint is that some of the prices are a bit high for what it is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatMaxemmaVIPDined on 8/2/2014Always a great meal and great service. We keep coming back for more.Special Features:
- The following 568 reviews are from the Chardonnay's reviews archive.
- geminigirlGeminigirluvs2dineDined on 7/28/2014We requested a quiet table, which is non-existent at Chardonnay's, however, the host did give us a nice table in a quieter section of the restaurant, so we were able to converse without shouting. The food was very good, but the service was slow, and the order in which the food was brought out, was not to our liking (salad last, instead of first, e.g.). There was no bread served; we had to request it. It was a Monday night, and busy, but not as busy as at other times we have been there, so couldn't understand the slow service.Special Features:
- perfectDined on 7/26/2014My two siblings and their spouses met my wife and I there. They had never been and were very impressed. Food was great and the service was as good.Special Features: