393 Taunton Ave.
Seekonk, MA 02771Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.chardonnaysrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 5083360967
- Hours of Operation:
Open: Saturday at 2pm
Sunday at 2pm
weekdays at 4pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Chris Walker
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wine
A word from Chardonnay's
Chardonnay's is a casual yet elegant restaurant featuring eclectic new-American cuisine and a carefully chosen wine list that includes twenty wines by the glass and many more by the bottle. We do not take reservations for the bar or the bar area, sorry. Those seats are first come first serve.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Chardonnay's - Best Restaurants in Seekonk ›
Chardonnay's reviews from OpenTable diners
105 reviews since April 30, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
special occasion (57)neighborhood gem (57)good for groups (44)vibrant bar scene (38)fit for foodies (34)hot spot (33)romantic (29)late-night find (18)notable wine list (17)kid-friendly (8)great for lunch (6)great for brunch (4)scenic view (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- First timer!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/25/2014I thoroughly enjoy Chardonnay's every time I go. It's my second favorite restaurant! My boyfriend however had never been and he was in the mood for sushi. He ordered the spicy tuna roll and the combination (spicy tuna / California roll) he was disappointed when he tried the spicy tuna, he ate the combination rolls but left the spicy tuna ones and said "I won't be getting that again", placed one plate in top of the other and set it aside. Our WONDERFUL server Gina took it away and promptly came back to ask if something was wrong with the sushi? Jack told her it wasn't good and she apologized (he said it wasn't her fault) and took it off the bill. Thanks to Gina she earned a +20% tip and my boyfriend will give it a second chance!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Great restaurant, Great food. We were a party of 6 and we all enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food & serviceAlyssaDined on 8/22/2014Excellent food - will make it to your liking. Service was excellent. Was on top of the beverages and if we needed anythingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is a hidden gemThanksDined on 8/21/2014the restaurant is great. phenomenal food. actually surprisingly good for such a large menu and casual atmosphere. their food could compete with some of the best. casual dark atmosphere. good service. active bar. good wine pours. only con is that it can be loud for those who are looking for a cozy romantic evening or older folks like my mom who struggled to hear us over the noise. but lively atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RueKaleahgraDined on 8/16/2014My husband and I made reservations to have dinner with some good friends. We wanted somewhere that we knew had a lively atmosphere and great food. Our table was ready when we arrived early, and our waiter was friendly and knowledgeable about the foods we questioned. We usually dine with groups and enjoy taking our three adult daughters and their spouses to Chardonnay's for a special treat when we can get everyone together. Always a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JamesDined on 8/16/2014Food was great as usual. We often just get apps and drinks, but had full meals this time. Kabob Trio was fantastic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/16/2014I did the online reservation. Usually there's a long wait if you just show up. I got to the restaurant early and they had my table ready. I was really impressed by this. I'll be doing this every time in the future. The wait staff was really nice, attentive and fast. I had a great experience.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014Dinner was excellent, it was our anniversary, and they gave us a wonderful table away from the noisy bar. The stressful part of the night was that a woman left her dog in the truck while she enjoyed happy hour. The staff did what they could to keep her going out to check on him.Special Features:
- excellent selectionGODDANDREDDined on 8/13/2014This is the best restaurant we know in the Seekonk area. The menu selection is excellent, and the wine list adequate. Service is friendly and competent. One member of our group was on crutches, and they located a table for us near the entrance.Special Features:
- Wonderful DinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/8/2014Fig pizza outstanding - best burger around! We have been here many times and are never disappointed!Special Features:
- Always great!MaxemmaDined on 8/8/2014Always a great meal and even better service from Brian!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good experienceauddie88Dined on 8/4/2014Went here for a celebration with friends. Food was good, but service was a bit slow. My only major complaint is that some of the prices are a bit high for what it is.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatMaxemmaDined on 8/2/2014Always a great meal and great service. We keep coming back for more.Special Features:
- geminigirlGeminigirluvs2dineDined on 7/28/2014We requested a quiet table, which is non-existent at Chardonnay's, however, the host did give us a nice table in a quieter section of the restaurant, so we were able to converse without shouting. The food was very good, but the service was slow, and the order in which the food was brought out, was not to our liking (salad last, instead of first, e.g.). There was no bread served; we had to request it. It was a Monday night, and busy, but not as busy as at other times we have been there, so couldn't understand the slow service.Special Features:
- perfectDined on 7/26/2014My two siblings and their spouses met my wife and I there. They had never been and were very impressed. Food was great and the service was as good.Special Features:
- Not as good as it usually isHoneymoonDined on 7/25/2014I love this place but this past visit was not the best. Waited at least 10 minutes for the waitress to greet us, salads were wilted but drinks and entrees were great. Server was really nice but overall experience this past visit was mediocre. Last time I went was January and was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great drinks, food, and service!GAC63Dined on 7/23/2014Chardonnay's is always a favorite restaurant and we often drive from Narragansett, RI to dine there. We had our grandson and requested a "corner" table to keep him contained and we were given a perfect table by the gracious hostess. Our server was personable and very attentive to us during the whole meal. Everyone at our table had a delicious meal and the lobster macaroni & cheese was terrific and what a good portion! We will continue to use Open Table to make reservations because the restaurants seem to really cater to its customers.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Chef Inspired FoodBostonFoodieDined on 7/18/2014Chef inspired and created food, Great Service ! Sushi was great as were our meals. 21st Anniversary Dessert on Them (Nice Touch). Server was wonderful !!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodSteveDined on 7/12/2014We were staying at the Ramada Inn nearby and found Chardonnays just up the road. We reserved a table and were very happy with our dining experience. The food was outstanding, portions were large, and the service was great. The restaurant is noisy though as several reviews had warned. We will certainly dine there again the next time we are in the area.Special Features:
- Family gatheringNewEnglandgirlDined on 7/11/2014I currently live out of state and so miss coming to Chardonnay's. I was home on vacation and this is where me and my friends and family meet when i come back! We had a marvelous server "Julianne" and the food was outstanding AS ALWAYS! Keep it up!!! One of my favorites for years to comeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treatGoodeatsDined on 7/11/2014Never had a bad experience. Love this place. The food is outstanding, service is excellent! What else can you ask for?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentmoeh1204Dined on 7/5/2014Great evening our with my husband. Brian, our waiter was great. Food well presented and delicious.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellence Continues at ChardonnaysAJB2013Dined on 7/4/2014We have been going to Chardonnays for over 10 years when friends from Seekonk introduced it to us. The food and service is always excellent. You can tell that by the fact that it is always packed! If you don't have a res and it's prime time expect to wait. The good news is that it is worth the wait! Enjoy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 7/3/2014Chardonnay is easy to find with lots of no hassle parking. The quality of food is excellent as I the service. Monster drinks. Good place to visit for special occasion dinning. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The place to be in SeekonkBrenDined on 7/3/2014Chardonnay's is a lively hot spot in the sleepy town of Seekonk. It has a very busy and loud bar scene and is a place for people to meet up after work and enjoy the great drinks at the bar and delicious appetizers ( even a great Sushi selection). The prices are a bit high for the area, but it is the only up-scale restaurant in town other then traveling into Providence. Food is above average, but service can be slow on a busy night. Not a big menu, but good choices and freshly prepare meals with very fresh ingredients. Every time a group of us go, we always say "why don't we come here more often?". Sunday's are a good time to try it out because they offer a free bottle of wine with 2 entrees..a big plus!Special Features:
- KJreviewDined on 6/27/2014The food and service are great and not outrageously priced. Love going here. Their dessert pizza is amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always good, really good.LovetoeatDined on 6/27/2014We have been to this restaurant over 40 times I would say, and never had a bad experience, never sent anything back to the kitchen, the service is great, food comes quickly and the menu is really good. It is our favorite restaurant, always great specials. My father is a world traveler and spent a couple of years living in Italy. He tries risotto wherever he goes and was here visiting from England recently. Chardonnays had a seafood risotto special and he picked it of course. He said it was the best he has ever had. We always bring our friends here. I cannot say enough great things about this place.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/19/2014We selected Chardonnay's as the place to celebrate our 41 wedding anniversary on a Thursday night. The food was excellent and the waitress was outstanding. Our waitress, Michelle, was professional, attentive and friendly. We didn't feel rushed. The noise level was lower than when we had gone previously on a weekend night ... which made it great for talking. It was a great experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/15/2014The food and the service were outstanding!!! I haven't had such a delicious meal (and all of our party of four felt the same) in a very long time!! We recommend it very highly!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 6/13/2014My wife and I have been dining at Chardonnay's for the past 15 or so years and have never been disappointed with the food or service. All of their waiters are great but we like Brian the best.Special Features:
- Chardonnays is the bestRayandjessicaDined on 6/13/2014Me and my wife love Chardonnays great food great drinks service is too notch. Brian is the best waiter we have ever had at any restaurant too notch phenomenal job always exceeds our expectations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodDawnDined on 6/8/2014We were there celebrating our daughters High School graduation. The service was great. The food was also good. The only down side was where they seated us which was near the door. I had made the reservation hoping to have a nicer seat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food...RosesDined on 5/31/2014I enjoyed my evening.The service and food are always fantastic..The noise level is always very high,but I didn't feel like I was shouting during my meal.I've been there many times and will continue in years to com..Special Features:
- Great PlaceluvtoeatDined on 5/29/2014This was my second time here and it was excellent. I had fish tacos and they were the best I've ever had. The portions are a good size for what you pay. The service was excellent and very fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love Chardonnay's.......ChardiesDined on 5/28/2014As always food is great....love the atmosphere. One of my favorites.Special Features:
- Good restaurantShortyDined on 5/24/2014Portions are more than ample. I had a pan seared sesame tuna (Carpacio? raw in the middle) appetizer for an entree which was more than enough after the enormous nacho appetizer my wife ordered. I don't usually order appetizers because I fill up on them, being an impatient hungry slob. Anyway, the tuna was a good. Fresh enough to eat raw. Wife's steak was good with plenty left over. Other guests satisfied too. Just fine for a post graduation dinner. Not given five stars because not an ultra gourmet place and does not pretend to be. Good dinner.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent night outRickDined on 5/24/2014Great food in a bustling, high energy restaurant and bar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome as usualwinedinejagDined on 5/23/2014Always a great night, the food was fabulous and our waitress Michelle, who we always request was wonderful. Can't wait until the next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local restaurantMaureenVIPDined on 5/21/2014We stopped at Chardonnays after a show and had the specialty pizza, an antipasto and a nice bottle of wine. The food is always good and the servers friendly and knowledgeable.Special Features:
- Excellent and very cozyOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/19/2014Hadn't been there in about 10 years and I don't know why it was excellentSpecial Features: