Champions - Marriott Airport Nashville
600 Marriott drive
Nashville, TN 37214Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Champions - Marriott Airport Nashville
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.championsnashville.com/
- Phone: 6158722995
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Daily: 6:00am - 11:00am; Breakfast Buffet: Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 9:00am; Saturday - Sunday: 6:30am - 2:00pm; Lunch: Daily: 11:00am - 5:00pm; Lunch Buffet: Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 2:00pm; Dinner: Daily: 5:00pm - 12:00am; Beverages served nightly until 1:00am
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Hanif Mohammad
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: We have a private room that seats up to 60 people. The room has a full bar available. All TV programming available in private room.
- Private Party Contact: Donna Webber Booker 6158722935
- Entertainment: High end media package with Direct TV. All major sporting events are broadcast live and Champions subscribes to all Direct TV packages.
A word from Champions - Marriott Airport Nashville
Open for breakfast, lunch and dinner. This integrated sports and entertainment venue provides plenty of energy, with high quality food and beverage offerings. The casual, cool and contemporary decor is anchored by a state of the art audio visual program with over 30 LED TV's including a 14' LED screen. The bar displays dramatic merchandising with vibrant back lit artistic images of sports in motion. Music ranges from classic rock to modern country. We are in Music City USA! A huge selection of local draft beers and fun, creative and unique food is sure to please all. The core menu features an enhanced American grill and sports bar menu that holds a broader appeal for a variety of today's diners. The menu features entree salads, bbq baby back ribs, fish tacos, a classic bacon cheeseburger, miso glazed salmon, grilled bone-in rib-eye, and a house smoked chicken that is second to none! The beverage list is anchored by an impressive collection of 50 different beers and many cocktails.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Champions - Marriott Airport Nashville reviews from OpenTable diners
8 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
great for brunch (3)good for groups (3)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (2)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)special occasion (1)notable wine list (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Good Place to eatOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/16/2014The food was very good, Shrimp and Grits. WE had very good service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great location to watch sports!RWTitanDined on 9/6/2014This restaurant is such a hidden gem. I enjoyed watching several sports events at Champions. The staff has always been wonderful.Special Features:
- high end sports barfoodiefamilyDined on 7/13/2014I am not a sports bar kind of girl, but during the world cup I needed a place that a group could get together to watch. My sister recommended Champions. She has a football meet up group that meets there and raves about the food, service, food and atmosphere. She was right!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Service was excellentosubarryDined on 7/1/2014Service was outstanding! I had two different servers and they were both great. Very friendly and outgoing, made recommendations that were great. Could have improved the burger, it was just OK! The World Cup games were going on and the place was busy during the games and had a good dinner crown afterwards too. Not much else around, shuttle service from area hotels was a BIG plus!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Late night last resortApagoniDined on 6/24/2014Food was alright, nothing to rave about. A bit expensive for quality of food (lower). Service was great, booths have personal tvs.Special Features:
- GreatEatoutsDined on 6/15/2014Great food and service. Brunch was lovely !!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 6 reviews are from the Champions - Marriott Airport Nashville reviews archive.
- Mother's Day Brunch was GREATMiddleTennesseeBobDined on 5/11/2014Twice a year my family goes to brunch at the Airport Marriott. Easter and Mother's Day are always memorable. The food is wonderful! My wife and daughter loves the cooked to order omelets and waffles. This brunch has value!Special Features:
- Cool sports bar at the Marriott!LadeevaDined on 5/10/2014Great atmosphere, great food...yummy wings, burgers and nachos. Great wine list, beer list and fabulous cocktails! Had a yummy peach margarita. I would def go here again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good variety!Redsfan21Dined on 4/2/2014Great for a quick lunch with the buffet. It provides a good variety of foods.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice hotel restaurant, noisy crowdroseroseVIPDined on 2/4/2014The food is solidly good at this bar/restaurant. However, because it is a bar/restaurant, you get some really loud diners nearby. The onion soup is deliciously cheesy, the shrimp and grits has the right amount of shrimp, andouille - for spiciness, and creamy grits.Special Features:
- THE BEST BURGERSmaddoxdbDined on 10/26/2013Saturday night was first visit, enjoyed the food everyone in our group had a great time. I ordered the Bacon Cheeseburger and added blue cheese crumbles.... Really really good, went back on sunday, had the same while others ordered the buffett, it was another great burger. The rolls put this burger in a class all its on, would go back just for the burgerSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- the quality of food, serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 5/9/2013the quality of food, service and ambiance at the restaurant exceeded our expectations of corporate Marriott foodservice.