110 Huntington Avenue
Boston, MA 02116Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://championsboston.com/
- Phone: (617) 927-5304
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch | Dinner
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, American
- Executive Chef: Michael Panasuk
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Champions has a variety of private dining options avaible to cater to any type of function. From birthday parties, receptions, and wedding brunches, our staff and private party coordinator will be there every step of the way to ensure you have a smooth and successful event! We offer two private dining rooms, two semi private rooms, and a lounge area that can be customized to your liking. Addtional features include WIFI, projectors, customizable AV, and much more. Call for more information!
- Private Party Contact: Jack Lian 6172365800x6634
- Entertainment: Champions is a high energy sports concept that at boost and impressive 44 high definition viewing options. With two 12’ projection screens and the largest projection screen in Boston measuring in at 24’X12’.
- Special Events: For special events and parties please contact Jack Lian at 617.236.5800 ext. 6634.
A word from Champions
Located in the heart of Boston’s historic Back Bay Champions sports bar is an integrated sports and entertainment concept. Champions provides the excitement of camaraderie and sports viewing in a fun, high energy environment with great quality food and beverage. Lunch and dinner menu revolves around an approachable & affordable all-American bar menu coupled with Boston local flare. Champions drink menu revolves around an impressive draft beer menu with 36 draft beers and cocktails made with fresh squeezed fruit juice. Multiple drinking and dining areas ensure varied dining ambiances for sports fans, families, singles and groups. Serving up three meals a day Champions high energy design and atmosphere quickly transforms from a branded sports venue to an inviting and comfortable breakfast space. Champion’s breakfast menu showcases a large a la carte menu that supports the full breakfast buffet.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Champions reviews from OpenTable diners
7 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
good for groups (5)vibrant bar scene (4)romantic (1)special occasion (1)hot spot (1)late-night find (1)Show More
- Deceiving online picturesKiismekateDined on 11/7/2014The pictures online were very deceiving. I was expecting it to be an exciting and bigger than life sports bar like I saw on the pictures of the bar on the website. When I got their I had to do a double take to make sure it was the restaurant I saw online. It's a sports bar in the lobby of a commercial hotel, nothing more nothing less.
- Food not great. Rushed.njgalinwtVIPDined on 10/17/2014We were in an out in 30 minutes and that included appetizers. They cater to people coming for bar food, but if you are there for dinner, give us a moment between appetizer and dinner. The food was just ok. My burger was ordered med/well and it was quite rare. Nothing to write home about.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 10/9/2014I would like to thank the wonderful staff at the Marriott for giving us a quiet table for our customer meeting during a major convention. They remembered my special request and were very attentive. Great drinks and atmosphere. Even though it is a bar scene, there are quiet corners for business meetings. Much appreciated.Special Features:
- ChampionsBruinsCelticsDined on 10/8/2014Waitress was great! TV and sports ambiance was great! Food was sub par. The wings were not good and the shrimp lettuce wrap was mediocre at best. Cheap beer which was nice, good choices of 16oz or 24oz. Definitely would go back for another sports game but maybe just for drinks.Special Features:
- The following 16 reviews are from the Champions reviews archive.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 5/30/2014The service was fantastic and the pretzels were amazing! Great for a sports bar -- we loved it.Special Features:
- Suzanne007VIPDined on 5/2/2014a hotel restaurant with plastic food. at least it is convenient
- Suzanne007VIPDined on 4/30/2014It is a hotel buffet, but I travel a lot and this one is a better value for the cost. The food is what you expect but perfectly tasty and the serves is good.Special Features:
- Great to catch a game!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/7/2014Good food, tons of TVs, large open and comfortable atmosphere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for group sports eventfishfrenzyDined on 4/7/2014We were hotel guests in town during the NCAA finals. It was a great place to enjoy the game--lots of screens and essentially, our own private screen at our table. It felt a little like sitting in your own living room yet also with the 'vibe' of others watching. The place was pretty full yet not at all noisy or loud, just 'vibrant'. Terrific taps and other drinks. Lots of food options. The service was particularly good and they didn't mind that we mostly wanted to watch and drink rather than order a lot of food.... Thanks for making our viewing experience enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great in-hotel barMarieBDined on 2/28/2014Perfect when you don't want to even walk a block on a freezing cold night. Grabbed something quick for dinner before heading to a comedy show. We were short on time but it wasnt even an issue. Service was fast and we were full in a hurry. Came back after the show for more drinks and late night apps at the bar.
- Good sports barOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 2/14/2014Went there on a busy night. Had a social atmosphere that would be fun for a friday night or after work meal. Perfectly place to catch a game on tv with buddiesSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great ExperienceSweetpeaDined on 1/24/2014Our group had a great time having lunch and cocktails before our annual event. The Salmon and salad were delicious and cooked to perfection. We'll be sure to do it again next year but be sure, I'll be back long before then!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FOOD PRICESJP2487Dined on 1/23/2014FOR WHAT IS BEING SERVED IT IS A LITTLE OVER PRICED BUT OVERALL DELICIOUS!!I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Sports BarAndy58VIPDined on 12/5/2013As a sports bar in a hotel (the Marriott Copley Square) the atmosphere as good and the food was excellent and reasonably priced. I go the warm pretzels with Sam Adams Cheese sauce and it was excellent. The burgers, wings and hotdogs are also great. Only negative is that the beer and alcoholic drinks are pricey.Special Features:
- Pretty GoodJB86Dined on 3/14/2013OK time. Food was perfect for lunch, and staff was friendly. However, took 15+ minutes to get a refill yet server came right up to us after food was dropped to ask how our food was without giving us a chance to actually take a bite. Need to work on timing, but definitely worth a return trip.Special Features:
- We enjoyed very much a goodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/13/2013We enjoyed very much a good atomosphere and a nice taste of American style of sandwiches and beef steaks.Special Features:
- Great for kids, and awesomeOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/22/2012Great for kids, and awesome place to watch a game in Boston on the big projection screens. Food is good, but pretty much standard bar fare.Special Features:
- Our waitress was pretty good.StephomaDined on 5/1/2012Our waitress was pretty good. The place although not terribly busy, was catering to very excited Red Sox crew and she was right on the ball with everyone. She made sure to give us personalized attention and was able to recommend some of her beer selections. The food is typical pub food with a little something extra. The calamari were tender but extremely salty so based on other diners experience with these, I would avoid them. The jumbo hot dog was pretty good and so were the fries. Great beers served in wonderfully chilled glasses! Giant tv screens played various games but were not so overwhelming to annoy the diners who weren't intersted. Nice place in the heart of Boston.Special Features:
- Decent food overall, the AsianOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 12/30/2011Decent food overall, the Asian tuna nachos are unique and great. A really good place if you want to catch a game on TV, any game, with lots of flat screens, on huge TV for any Boston game, generally good seats, and a very new place. Other than those things, its OK.
- Did not do the buffet, whichAndyDined on 6/6/2008Did not do the buffet, which the waiter kept insisting we go to. Each wanted something off the menu. Service extremely slow and waiter seemed to be put off at actually serving rather than us doing all the work at the buffet. Very embarrassing considering I had 4 people from out of the country with me.