Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill
4525 Belt Line Road
Addison, TX 75001Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chamberlainsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9725033474
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Friday 11:00am-2:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Friday 5:00pm-10:00pm, Saturday 5:00pm-10:30pm, Sunday 5:00pm-9:00pm. plus half-price Lounge Menu items!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Valentin Echeverria
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Full service catering available on request.
- Private Party Facilities: Four different private dining rooms available that can accommodate from 6 to 45 people.
- Private Party Contact: Allie Wiley 9723872790
- Special Events: Four private dining rooms! Regular and special menus available. Call Allie Wiley at 972-387-2790.
A word from Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill is Dallas' premier seafood restaurant serving the freshest fish, lobster, and perfectly prepared steaks all set in a beautiful San Francisco style ambience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill - Best Restaurants in Addison ›
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
262 reviews since June 27, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (172)romantic (129)fit for foodies (113)notable wine list (82)neighborhood gem (80)good for groups (66)great for lunch (38)vibrant bar scene (23)hot spot (22)great for outdoor dining (12)great for brunch (8)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (6)scenic view (3)Show More
- Birthday CelebrationBrooklynDined on 10/21/2014A double Birthday Celebration for my wife and family friend. Wine was excellent, food very tasty and service was great. Management to special care of us to make sure everyone was happy with their meal.Special Features:
- Wonderful Evening!sleenerDined on 10/20/2014This was our first visit to Chamberlain's, and we absolutely loved it! The decor is fantastic with the rich dark wood and soft lighting, the staff is friendly and courteous, and the food is delicious. I had the trout amandine, and it was presented beautifully on a wood plank, cooked perfectly, and complemented perfectly with a side of mashed sweet potato and brussel sprouts (yummy!) The only criticism is that the fish was lacking in seasoning, and I had to salt it twice to coax the flavor from it. My friend's salmon was beautiful, and the dessert was out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodWinedoctorVIPDined on 10/17/2014We enjoyed Chamberlain's very much. Everything was very good, but nothing was exceptional. Our salads and fish entrees were all excellent. I recommend the spinach salad highly. The best part of the meal was the deserts. The peanut butter pie, in particular, was fantastic. We would recommend Chamberlains and we will return.Special Features:
- Date Night with my SweetieTopNoteDined on 10/17/2014Our first time at Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill and was left the restaurant with a commitment to come back soon and experience another wonderful meal. A must to try is the Pecan crusted goat cheese and spinach salad... Fabulous! There was an event going on in the main dining room the night of our date and it looked like a lot of fun. We were sat in a back room that was private and lovely. Our waiter Jack was very personable and helpful with wine suggestions with our meal. My husband had the Halibut special and I had the crab stuffed shrimp. Nice easy pace since we were not in a rush. I highly recommend Chamberlain's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a special treatcharleyk874Dined on 10/17/2014One of our favorite romantic getaway restaurants - great food in a nice atmosphere with excellent service.Special Features:
- Never failsRickKDined on 10/15/2014This is a truly outstanding restaurant. Food and service are just superb. I've eaten here several times and it always knocks it out of the park.Special Features:
- AWESOMEKiller69Dined on 10/15/2014The best trout ever. Stuffed shrimp was great. My wife found this place on trip adviser and it was a super place for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chamberlain's is always good.FoodiespouseVIPDined on 10/10/2014But Texas/OU weekend s a bad time for going out to any nice place in Dallas. This was our first visit to the Fish Market Grill, but we have been to the steak house many times. Certain that Friday was not the usual crowd, we are definitely coming back when things are a little less boisterous. The food was excellent and the service was Chamberlain's usual high standard where even first timers like us are made to feel like old friends. Wish we had hadn't waited so long to try it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chamberlain's Fish Market GrillneldridgeDined on 10/8/2014Went here for a birthday dinner. Have been to Chamberlain's Steak House but not this one. The food was really delicious and our waitress was very nice and helpful. Busy for a Wednesday night (which is good so I guess lots of people eat there often) The crème brulee for the birthday boy was excellent. Our group said that we would certainly return here soon.Special Features:
- Chamberlain's is always greatGRichardsonVIPDined on 10/7/2014Never disappointed at Chamberlain's. Food and service are always wonderful. Great place to have a nice dinner with friends or to celebrate a special occasion with a group. Great choices and always fresh fish.Special Features:
- Delicious as usual!TravelerLQDined on 10/5/2014I love seafood, my husband - steaks so we go to Chamberlains Fish Market knowing both of us will have an excellent meal. The weather was great so we sat on the patio. No one else sat out there so we had a private dining room! Our waiter was excellent, wine, salmon and steak perfect. It does get a bit noisy inside when there's a full house so my husband really enjoyed not having to strain to hear me or the waiter. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Great meal. Excellent service.DebsDined on 10/4/2014Thanks to our server Jack Kelley. You were fabulous and the meal was remarkable. See you next time!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak MishapVicCruzDined on 10/4/2014Celebrated my mother's birthday here as she loves crab cakes. All Fish/Seafood meals were perfect. My wife ordered a Rib Eye Steak, medium-rare; the first steak was medium so I sent it back. The second steak was so rare it looked blue so I told them we didn't want it. At this point, everyone else was finished eating and my wife did not want anything else. Though this is a Fish Market, they are owned by Chamberlains so I do expect them to know how to fix a steak correctly especially since another person at the table also had steak and it was cooked correctly! The mis-cooked steak was taken off the bill but having to deal with this service issue derailed an otherwise nice evening and left me feeling very disappointed.Special Features:
- Mostly Very Good but priceyARfoodiesDined on 10/3/2014We were seated promptly. Disappointed smallselection of beer, no seasonal etc. I had a Pinot Grigio-ok. We had the Ahi tuna appetizer -overly cooked and chewy -very small serving. served with an Asian slaw that was spicy, tasty. ordered the crab cake and stuffed shrimp with sweet potatoes. It was very good. Also, Alaskan Halibut with Yukon Gold potatoes, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms -outstanding More expensive than any menu item shown. My only negative besides the cost was the waiter seemed snobby and talked down to us when we interacted. We like to check reviews and try the top couple of restaurants when we travel to an area. It would be a good visit if you are doing the same or for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fried Brussel SproutschozieaterVIPDined on 9/28/2014Never thought I would order let alone really like the flavor of this awesome side dish. If you haven't tried it is a MUST! Just the right amount of seasoning, crispy and tartness just melts and crunches in your mouth. Nothing like mama ever made at my house.Special Features:
- Something changedFoodie4foodiesDined on 9/27/2014I have always held a special place in my heart for this place, however my last visit was more than likely my last. The food is not nearly is good as it was 3 years ago but the wine is still great. My steak was overcooked, the crabmeat tastes as if they tossed it on my steak, and the sauce tasted as if they juiced all the lemons on a tree. :(Special Features:
- Great steak and lobsterChrisfDined on 9/26/2014Great food and atmosphere, service by water mike excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014We visit chamberlains for my Moms birthday. Good service and tasty food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional DinningTopChoiceDined on 9/24/2014If you want consistency in food, service, atmosphere, and overall satisfaction for dinning, Chamberlain's restaurant is the best choice you can make! Always exceptional dinning for two, many, and/or a group.Special Features:
- Our Regular Celebration DinnerGrizzlyCurmudgeonDined on 9/23/2014Though we live over 100 miles away, this is the restaurant we've used to celebrate our anniversaries (our 45th this year) and many birthdays. Consistently enjoyable to us for its food and its atmosphere. We rarely choose from the menu, but rather we have their specials, because they sound interesting and a touch adventuresome many times. They have no problem changing things a bit to suit our diets and preferences. They have yet to disappoint us once! It be a bit trivial sounding, but this time around, it was a side of green beans that was so good, it deserved a "Here, try this is" across the table. (Blanched, then flash-fried and sauteed with soy sauce and ginger).Special Features:
- Birthday disappointmentPulpfisherDined on 9/22/2014For my BD, wife asked me to pick restaurant of my choice. We had never been to CFMG but after extensive review searches I chose it. Party included myself, wife, son and DIL. Reservation was at 7 and we were seated quickly. We selected our appetizers and they were excellent(crab tacos,mussels,shrimp cocktail). When asked about entrees, we noticed that our server ALWAYS recommended the most expensive option. Since my son and DIL are also in the business, it was too obvious.This is where my meal fell apart. I ordered stuffed flounder with lobster Mac and Cheese.When served, the flounder and stuffing were overcooked and very dry. Mac & Cheese was bland with no lobster and only dry costal shrimp. Other guests entrees were better.What a shame.
- Wonderful!maui5starDined on 9/19/2014Great Sea Bass entree. As usual, the food and service were very good.Special Features:
- Great foodJT145Dined on 9/12/2014We went to this restaurant for my husband's birthday and Chamberlain's did not disappoint! Our server was friendly and attentive. The food was quick and so delicious! I would suggest getting the Coconut Cream Pie for dessert! The ambiance was very nice for a special occasion. We would definitely come back again!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/12/2014Most enjoyable evening with attentive service and delicious fish. The sweet potatoe with grand marnier side was outstanding. A very nice meal.
- Excellent Restaurant!GeneLeposkiDined on 9/12/2014We always go to this restaurant for Easter Brunch, when family members are in town, and on special occasions. My family went there on Friday to celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary. From the valet to the service assistants, the food and service is impeccable. Thank you!Special Features:
- need more foodfoodie4rmdaNODined on 9/10/2014The taste were decent not overly spectacular. Being a former resident of New Orleans for the majority of my life I'm very critical of seafood. I understand that the flavor profile of New Orleans is very unique. Yet and still I would enjoy a little more kick in my food. Also the lunch portion definitely won't put you to sleep when you return to work. I finished everything including my side and bread. The price is slightly expensive for the quality and amount of food you receive. Again I'm a harsh critic of seafood and it's freshness.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Excellent service, fine food. I enjoyed using open table for the first time.Special Features:
- Buisness lunch spotKenWDined on 9/8/2014Excellent for client entertaining. It's easy to find, has a menu for all palates and very professional service.Special Features:
- Third Time's a Charm - KindaDinnerJacketDined on 9/7/2014I know this restaurant has been in business a long time so I was happy to be able to finally visit. However, things started going downhill when the wrong entree arrived. I expected a fairly quick turnaround but almost 30 minutes passed and it came out wrong again! Fortunately the second time it came back quickly but I guess that's because they just had to sauce it. I realize mistakes happen, but it was the lack of consideration and concern by both the server and the management that was the kick in the pants for me. I got a half-hearted apology by both of them and they seemed more concerned with other diners than addressing my needs. On an up note the food was great - after it finally showed up correctly... and my wife enjoyed hers.
- Great food!CarlaGeeVIPDined on 9/7/2014The food is very good. I've been trying to make it a point to try everything on the menu, and haven't had anything I didn't like.Special Features:
- always a good choiceCydFVIPDined on 9/6/2014Chamberlain's has become our "go to" whenever we want a nice seafood meal. Great variety and the food is always good. We have also had good service every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- appreciate the 1/2 price entreesBOBsDined on 9/6/2014chamberlains is always a favorite place of ours and we certainly look forward to the specially priced entrees with donations to non-profit organizations. The food was good and nice and hot--directly from the grill obviously. The crispy brussel sprouts were parrticularly nice. The noise level is always a surprise because you would expect a large dining room to be noisy but we find it very pleasant and easy for conversation. The cocktails are good and a generous size.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely experienceGramTXDined on 9/6/2014Our family gathering was great. We had amazing, attentive service. Kudos! This place never disappoints. We had a minor hiccup in that two of us asked for rare salmon and it was not rare...still good, but not rare. I love all the charitable events that Chamberlain's supports. It was fun to watch the mountain of donations grow.Special Features:
- Always greatJTDENTONDined on 9/6/2014The restaurant's efforts to raise awareness and supplies for Operation Kindness are very much appreciated.Special Features:
- Chamberlain's Fish Market GrillWrenDined on 9/5/2014It was a very positive dinning event. Service was great. and the food was excellent. We received a friendly greeting and were taken to our table in a timely manner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the BEST!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/5/2014Food was fabulous - 6oz filet with 2 stuffed shrimp (AMAZING) and Mallory as the server...Perfect!!Special Features:
- great dinner and eveningElvisDDined on 9/3/2014I booked at the last minute for a group of 8, which shrunk to 4 and grew back to 7, but each change was handled graciously. This was a work dinner with executives and others and everyone left saying "what a great night". All our food was delicious, the service was attentive but not overbearing and they seated us in a quiet corner where we could enjoy the evening without bothering those around us. Everyone is looking forward to coming back.Special Features:
- TexasTerryVIPDined on 8/29/2014Our absolutely favorite restaurant. We have visited here many, many time over the years and have never had a bad experience. Simply the BEST!Special Features:
- Eat HereLadyCatDined on 8/27/2014I have been to Chamberlain's Seafood many times and have yet to experience a less than outstanding meal. The service is the best and the food is exceptional. If there is a negative it is that the meals are a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for and they deliver every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014We are definitely coming back, the food was excellent, my only comment is that the dessert was not at the same level of the food.Special Features: