Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill
4525 Belt Line Road
Addison, TX 75001Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chamberlainsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: (972) 503-3474
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Friday 11:00am-2:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Friday 5:00pm-10:00pm, Saturday 5:00pm-10:30pm, Sunday 5:00pm-9:00pm. plus half-price Lounge Menu items!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Valentin Echeverria
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Full service catering available on request.
- Private Party Facilities: Four different private dining rooms available that can accommodate from 6 to 45 people.
- Private Party Contact: Allie Wiley 9723872790
- Special Events: Four private dining rooms! Regular and special menus available. Call Allie Wiley at 972-387-2790.
A word from Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill is Dallas' premier seafood restaurant serving the freshest fish, lobster, and perfectly prepared steaks all set in a beautiful San Francisco style ambience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill - Best Restaurants in Addison ›
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
253 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (167)romantic (120)fit for foodies (119)notable wine list (82)neighborhood gem (74)good for groups (67)great for lunch (38)hot spot (23)vibrant bar scene (23)great for outdoor dining (13)late-night find (9)kid-friendly (6)great for brunch (6)scenic view (3)Show More
- An early birthday celebrationOaklawn2VIPDined on 11/20/2014We love Chamberlain's food, the service is always spot on and the their wine list (including the specials) is great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Stree reliefOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/15/2014My wife and I had completed about five weeks of very stressful rehearsals and performances with the Dallas Opera orchestra and were looking for a restaurant where we could relax and celebrate a successful fall season with the orchestra. We decided on Chamberlain's Fish Market because we both love sea food but getting good sea food at a distance from either coast is difficult. We thoroughly enjoyed our meals, the service, the relative quiet, and will certainly return - maybe in the spring after the next round of operas.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great SeafoodRogerDined on 11/14/2014After recently relocating from NYC my wife & I have not been able to find good seafood dining. It was my wife's birthday & Chamberlains came highly recommended, they did not disappoint. We enjoyed the crabmeat stuffed entrees & the seafood fried rice was excellent. They also have a large selection of wines to choose from. We dined in the final hour so it was very quite & romantic. It was a great overall experience, great service, great food, you can be sure to see us there again pretty soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!AnnieVIPDined on 11/14/2014Fish is delicious, and very fresh. The bread is the best in Dallas. SAlads also excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarLugiDined on 11/14/2014After having a baby 8 weeks ago, my husband and I were looking for a nice restaurant for a date night. This was definitely the place! Our server, Carrie, was absolutely wonderful. She gave excellent suggestions, was sincere and helpful, and took excellent care of us. The food was outstanding and perfectly prepared. We can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Food and ServiceFoodloversDined on 11/11/2014Our meal was fantastic. Our service was also great. Nice quiet place for a romantic dinner or special occasion.Special Features:
- A great experience...OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/8/2014We were celebrating our anniversary and our dining at your restaurant made it a very, very memorable occasion. The food was great and our wait staff was most accommodating and attentive without being obtrusive. We will definitely be returning!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- love chamberlainsck4jDined on 11/8/2014Delicious seafood and steak. Pastry chef made a delicious cake for our birthday..amazing!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice placeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 11/4/2014The food was good, although not particularly creative. Service was a little slow, but the waiter was pleasantSpecial Features:
- Great place and serviceMCrossDined on 11/2/2014Very attentive. Very good customer service from when you enter the door until you leave. Good food, fresh and delicious from the appertizer to dessert. Lighting setting very romantic and inviting. Calamari, filet with crab stuffed shrimp, Fish with lobster and crab Mac n cheese, warm chocolate cake. Key lime martini.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Cioppino!!BillDined on 10/28/2014We really look forward to the cooler weather - that's when Chef Chamberlain & staff run their fall Cioppino special. It's a great price for an absolutely DELICIOUS 3-course meal! We will be back at least once (if not twice) before the end of the special.Special Features:
- Guest-Centric Service & Fine FoodMizJanieVIPDined on 10/28/2014This is a neighbor favorite for me when I want fine seafood. There is no neon sign in the window and there are no paper napkins here. It is real white tablecloth, fine dining with stellar service. My guest always goes for the trout and this time there were three versions on the menu. Our server thankfully pointed out that Steelhead trout resembles salmon, which kept him from making a mistake as he doesn't like salmon. I had the Cioppino and a pumpkin creme brulee that was to die for.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 10/26/2014The evening commenced with Sara the hostess greeting us upon arrival and letting us know she had our favorite table reserved. A round of cocktails and some lightly battered Calamari with a mango chutney dipping sauce made for a great appetizer. Micah, our waiter described the Alaskan Halibut as if he prepared it himself, almond crusted, sauteed and served with smoked gouda risotto and crabmeat butter sauce. Everything was cooked to perfection, and the portion was more than generous. A shared dessert topped off the evening, White Chocolate Coconut cream pie, silky smooth with a salted carmel sauce.I would recommend this to a friend.
- PretentiousEatout7nightsperweekDined on 10/25/2014Were first seated in a table right next to the entrance/exit from the kitchen. Wait staff rushing too close to the table, very noisy. Got moved to a table in the bar area unfortunately right adjacent to bar patrons communicating to each other in very, very loud voices. Food was very disappointing.Special Features:
- Very Quiet but good!JeniVIPDined on 10/21/2014The restaurant was not very busy, but the server was very attentive and the food was wonderful. It was my husband's birthday and I was hoping that there might be a little "extra" special announcement since I stated that it was for his birthday on the reservation.Special Features:
- Birthday CelebrationBrooklynDined on 10/21/2014A double Birthday Celebration for my wife and family friend. Wine was excellent, food very tasty and service was great. Management to special care of us to make sure everyone was happy with their meal.Special Features:
- Wonderful Evening!sleenerVIPDined on 10/20/2014This was our first visit to Chamberlain's, and we absolutely loved it! The decor is fantastic with the rich dark wood and soft lighting, the staff is friendly and courteous, and the food is delicious. I had the trout amandine, and it was presented beautifully on a wood plank, cooked perfectly, and complemented perfectly with a side of mashed sweet potato and brussel sprouts (yummy!) The only criticism is that the fish was lacking in seasoning, and I had to salt it twice to coax the flavor from it. My friend's salmon was beautiful, and the dessert was out of this world.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very GoodWinedoctorVIPDined on 10/17/2014We enjoyed Chamberlain's very much. Everything was very good, but nothing was exceptional. Our salads and fish entrees were all excellent. I recommend the spinach salad highly. The best part of the meal was the deserts. The peanut butter pie, in particular, was fantastic. We would recommend Chamberlains and we will return.Special Features:
- Date Night with my SweetieTopNoteDined on 10/17/2014Our first time at Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill and was left the restaurant with a commitment to come back soon and experience another wonderful meal. A must to try is the Pecan crusted goat cheese and spinach salad... Fabulous! There was an event going on in the main dining room the night of our date and it looked like a lot of fun. We were sat in a back room that was private and lovely. Our waiter Jack was very personable and helpful with wine suggestions with our meal. My husband had the Halibut special and I had the crab stuffed shrimp. Nice easy pace since we were not in a rush. I highly recommend Chamberlain's!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a special treatcharleyk874Dined on 10/17/2014One of our favorite romantic getaway restaurants - great food in a nice atmosphere with excellent service.Special Features:
- Never failsRickKDined on 10/15/2014This is a truly outstanding restaurant. Food and service are just superb. I've eaten here several times and it always knocks it out of the park.Special Features:
- AWESOMEKiller69Dined on 10/15/2014The best trout ever. Stuffed shrimp was great. My wife found this place on trip adviser and it was a super place for dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chamberlain's is always good.FoodiespouseVIPDined on 10/10/2014But Texas/OU weekend s a bad time for going out to any nice place in Dallas. This was our first visit to the Fish Market Grill, but we have been to the steak house many times. Certain that Friday was not the usual crowd, we are definitely coming back when things are a little less boisterous. The food was excellent and the service was Chamberlain's usual high standard where even first timers like us are made to feel like old friends. Wish we had hadn't waited so long to try it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Chamberlain's Fish Market GrillneldridgeDined on 10/8/2014Went here for a birthday dinner. Have been to Chamberlain's Steak House but not this one. The food was really delicious and our waitress was very nice and helpful. Busy for a Wednesday night (which is good so I guess lots of people eat there often) The crème brulee for the birthday boy was excellent. Our group said that we would certainly return here soon.Special Features:
- Chamberlain's is always greatGRichardsonVIPDined on 10/7/2014Never disappointed at Chamberlain's. Food and service are always wonderful. Great place to have a nice dinner with friends or to celebrate a special occasion with a group. Great choices and always fresh fish.Special Features:
- Delicious as usual!TravelerLQDined on 10/5/2014I love seafood, my husband - steaks so we go to Chamberlains Fish Market knowing both of us will have an excellent meal. The weather was great so we sat on the patio. No one else sat out there so we had a private dining room! Our waiter was excellent, wine, salmon and steak perfect. It does get a bit noisy inside when there's a full house so my husband really enjoyed not having to strain to hear me or the waiter. We'll be back!Special Features:
- Great meal. Excellent service.DebsDined on 10/4/2014Thanks to our server Jack Kelley. You were fabulous and the meal was remarkable. See you next time!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Steak MishapVicCruzDined on 10/4/2014Celebrated my mother's birthday here as she loves crab cakes. All Fish/Seafood meals were perfect. My wife ordered a Rib Eye Steak, medium-rare; the first steak was medium so I sent it back. The second steak was so rare it looked blue so I told them we didn't want it. At this point, everyone else was finished eating and my wife did not want anything else. Though this is a Fish Market, they are owned by Chamberlains so I do expect them to know how to fix a steak correctly especially since another person at the table also had steak and it was cooked correctly! The mis-cooked steak was taken off the bill but having to deal with this service issue derailed an otherwise nice evening and left me feeling very disappointed.Special Features:
- Mostly Very Good but priceyARfoodiesDined on 10/3/2014We were seated promptly. Disappointed smallselection of beer, no seasonal etc. I had a Pinot Grigio-ok. We had the Ahi tuna appetizer -overly cooked and chewy -very small serving. served with an Asian slaw that was spicy, tasty. ordered the crab cake and stuffed shrimp with sweet potatoes. It was very good. Also, Alaskan Halibut with Yukon Gold potatoes, sundried tomatoes, mushrooms -outstanding More expensive than any menu item shown. My only negative besides the cost was the waiter seemed snobby and talked down to us when we interacted. We like to check reviews and try the top couple of restaurants when we travel to an area. It would be a good visit if you are doing the same or for a special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fried Brussel SproutschozieaterVIPDined on 9/28/2014Never thought I would order let alone really like the flavor of this awesome side dish. If you haven't tried it is a MUST! Just the right amount of seasoning, crispy and tartness just melts and crunches in your mouth. Nothing like mama ever made at my house.Special Features:
- Something changedFoodie4foodiesDined on 9/27/2014I have always held a special place in my heart for this place, however my last visit was more than likely my last. The food is not nearly is good as it was 3 years ago but the wine is still great. My steak was overcooked, the crabmeat tastes as if they tossed it on my steak, and the sauce tasted as if they juiced all the lemons on a tree. :(Special Features:
- Great steak and lobsterChrisfDined on 9/26/2014Great food and atmosphere, service by water mike excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014We visit chamberlains for my Moms birthday. Good service and tasty food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional DinningTopChoiceDined on 9/24/2014If you want consistency in food, service, atmosphere, and overall satisfaction for dinning, Chamberlain's restaurant is the best choice you can make! Always exceptional dinning for two, many, and/or a group.Special Features:
- Our Regular Celebration DinnerGrizzlyCurmudgeonDined on 9/23/2014Though we live over 100 miles away, this is the restaurant we've used to celebrate our anniversaries (our 45th this year) and many birthdays. Consistently enjoyable to us for its food and its atmosphere. We rarely choose from the menu, but rather we have their specials, because they sound interesting and a touch adventuresome many times. They have no problem changing things a bit to suit our diets and preferences. They have yet to disappoint us once! It be a bit trivial sounding, but this time around, it was a side of green beans that was so good, it deserved a "Here, try this is" across the table. (Blanched, then flash-fried and sauteed with soy sauce and ginger).Special Features:
- Birthday disappointmentPulpfisherDined on 9/22/2014For my BD, wife asked me to pick restaurant of my choice. We had never been to CFMG but after extensive review searches I chose it. Party included myself, wife, son and DIL. Reservation was at 7 and we were seated quickly. We selected our appetizers and they were excellent(crab tacos,mussels,shrimp cocktail). When asked about entrees, we noticed that our server ALWAYS recommended the most expensive option. Since my son and DIL are also in the business, it was too obvious.This is where my meal fell apart. I ordered stuffed flounder with lobster Mac and Cheese.When served, the flounder and stuffing were overcooked and very dry. Mac & Cheese was bland with no lobster and only dry costal shrimp. Other guests entrees were better.What a shame.
- Wonderful!maui5starDined on 9/19/2014Great Sea Bass entree. As usual, the food and service were very good.Special Features:
- Great foodJT145Dined on 9/12/2014We went to this restaurant for my husband's birthday and Chamberlain's did not disappoint! Our server was friendly and attentive. The food was quick and so delicious! I would suggest getting the Coconut Cream Pie for dessert! The ambiance was very nice for a special occasion. We would definitely come back again!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/12/2014Most enjoyable evening with attentive service and delicious fish. The sweet potatoe with grand marnier side was outstanding. A very nice meal.
- Excellent Restaurant!GeneLeposkiDined on 9/12/2014We always go to this restaurant for Easter Brunch, when family members are in town, and on special occasions. My family went there on Friday to celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary. From the valet to the service assistants, the food and service is impeccable. Thank you!Special Features: