Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill
4525 Belt Line Road
Addison, TX 75001Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chamberlainsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9725033474
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Friday 11:00am-2:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Friday 5:00pm-10:00pm, Saturday 5:00pm-10:30pm, Sunday 5:00pm-9:00pm. plus half-price Lounge Menu items!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Valentin Echeverria
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Full service catering available on request.
- Private Party Facilities: Four different private dining rooms available that can accommodate from 6 to 45 people.
- Private Party Contact: Allie Wiley 9723872790
- Special Events: Four private dining rooms! Regular and special menus available. Call Allie Wiley at 972-387-2790.
A word from Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill is Dallas' premier seafood restaurant serving the freshest fish, lobster, and perfectly prepared steaks all set in a beautiful San Francisco style ambience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill - Best Restaurants in Addison ›
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
257 reviews since May 1, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (164)romantic (128)fit for foodies (95)notable wine list (77)neighborhood gem (64)good for groups (52)great for lunch (40)vibrant bar scene (20)hot spot (13)great for brunch (12)kid-friendly (11)great for outdoor dining (10)late-night find (8)scenic view (3)Show More
- Delicious!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014We are definitely coming back, the food was excellent, my only comment is that the dessert was not at the same level of the food.Special Features:
- Great DinnerMR1SeafoodDined on 8/23/2014Had a great dinner on last Saturday of Restaurant Week. We took advantage of the three course dinner. The salad was wonderful. Filet and Shrimp were large portions, very creative and flavorful. Desert service was a little dissapointing. They took an unusually long time to be served after the entrees were cleared and looked poorly plated. Service was very professional and we never seemed rushed. Our server anticipated our every need and was very polished. The restaurant was extreamly busy and although we had to wait a few minutes past our reservation, the girls behind the bar were accomadating making our short wait a pleasent experience. We visit several restaurants during RW and found CFMG to be one of the best participants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014My wife and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary and it was nothing short of memorable. The restaurant set the tone, the service was excellent and the food sealed the deal! Definitely will be back. thank you!Special Features:
- mardelemadel8Dined on 8/23/2014We went to Chamberlain's for restaurant week. Everyone in our group tried something different. Each appetizer, entree and desert was outstanding. We also did the wine pairings and each was splendid with our courses. We plan on going back to explore other items on the regular menu.Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekfoodieDined on 8/23/20144 of us chose the Restaurant week menu. We loved the butterfish starter. The shrimp and steak entrees were really good. The ahi tuna was mediocre - it was either previously frozen (a no-no!!!!) or not very fresh. The coating was a bit soggy, rather than crisp. We all chose the PB brownie and toffee ice cream for dessert - fabulous!!Special Features:
- Chamberlain'sOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Portions were small, compared to other restaurants @ the same price point. Plates were cleared before we were finished w/them, the bread & butter was also removed before we finished & the wait staff didn't bother to ask if we were finished, before removing it. It's not a pleasant feeling when you feel like you are being rushed out of the restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverbookedFroggyDined on 8/23/2014It was restaurant week and the place was manic. It was impossible to get a drink at the bar. We had 7:30 reservations and we were seated at 7:50. The table we were seated at was the size of a serving platter.
- Nothing specialstevenDined on 8/23/2014Tried it for restaurant week. So the place was crowded. The appetizers were great. So was my desert, prickly pear creme brulee. The entrées could have been better. My steak had a large piece of gristle. My wife had the stuffed shrimp. It was really good, but the potatoes were dry. And she described her desert as about the same quality as that she would received at a Chilis. I have never been to this restaurant before, so I didn't know what to expect. Just not overly impressed. Place left me with the feeling of buying a nice product at an outlet mall. You get a great name, but inside you know something is off in the quality.
- Fast Food4dogsDined on 8/23/2014I could have fallen in love with this restaurant if I'd had time, the food was excellent. It is very nice inside and we loved the bar set-up. We walked in at 5:55pm and were back in our car at 7pm. A little quick for drinks through dessert. I would have given it 5 stars all around but felt a little rushed, the wait staff was nice we just felt like we were in a race. Maybe because of restaurant week? I have never visited this restaurant before, but this experience would take it off of my list of choices for 'special occasions' or a 'romantic' spot. If you need a very nice quick lunch this would be great! It was definitely good enough to try again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RalphieDined on 8/22/2014We always have a wonderful time when we're at Chamberlains!!! Thanks for another nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodchuckbutterDined on 8/21/2014Food was great. Service picked up toward the end of dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/21/2014The food was absolutely the best I've had in a long time. The steak I had was so flavorful along with the wild mushroom rissotto. My fiance had the Ahi Tuna was cooked perfectly and the chilled couscous went so well with it. The elk pot stickers were a nice surprise. We had prickly pear creme brulee and the chocolate peanut butter brownie with toffee ice cream.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Fresh Seafood and tender Steak"camdine55Dined on 8/21/2014We went to Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill for the first time the other night, and was very happy at the food and service we got. It was "A Restaurant Week Menu" and was fabulous. Next time we are just going for the regular menu!!! Fish and Filet were both delicious and well prepared, and the desserts were great!!! Highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AngieDined on 8/21/2014I went to Chamberlain's for Restaurant Week. I found the pea soup uninspiring, although my friends did enjoy the other two appetizers. The crab-stuffed shrimp was very good but the serving was too small for an entree. The desserts were unremarkable. The wine pairings, however, were spot-on. Our waiter provided good service, but I had a nagging feeling the whole time that he either didn't want to be serving the Restaurant Week menu or he didn't want to be serving three women. The problem was in his attitude/bearing, not his actions. I have been to Chamberlain's before and had an excellent experience--food and service--so I was a little disappointed this time.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/20/2014The service and food was just OK. It was not great service like we have had at other high end restaurants.
- RestaurOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/20/2014We enjoy taking advantage of the prices during restaurant week to go to places we would normally not be able to afford. This way we know where to go when we have a really special occasion. We've been to other places where they treat the patrons ordering from the restaurant week menu like we are second-class or something. At Chamberlain's we were treated the same as everyone else and it was a truly great dining experience. Thank you for that!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- HeisenbergKingForADayDined on 8/19/2014I love this restaurant. Service was crisp, polished and professional. Our server Paige did a great job and was well versed on the menu and wine list. Our seafood was fresh and perfectly prepared. The halibut special was seasoned perfectly. The Ahi tuna was very fresh and tasted great. Save room for the coconut white white chocolate pie. My wife and I love to go out to many different places and we always enjoy this great restaurant. Henry the manager stopped by our table and made sure we were well taken care of. Mark the Maitre d' recognized us as regulars and always gives us special attention. I always recommend this restaurant to friends and they in turn report back similar experiences. looking forward to our next visit.Special Features:
- Great service! Food good.VeroneseDined on 8/19/2014We are pretty particular about fish so it was difficult to expect a five star dinner. The mussels were small, somewhat vinegary flavored but not too bad. Crab cake was dry for our taste and not very lumpy. Crab-stuffed shrimp were very good. The staff was excellent and comped us a trout entree to make up for our minor disappointment in our original selections.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is out of this worldClayclayDined on 8/19/2014Every item I tried was amazing with the Tuna being the best piece of meat I have ever put in my mouth. The dessert also moved to being the greatest I have laid my tastebuds on; who would've ever guessed prickleypear would be so amazing! The service was okay, the waiter probably had too many tables and couldn't attend properly, but there was never anything required that we didn't have someone around to tend too. Did I mention the food was out of this world?!... Go to this place like yesterday!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Blew us away, can't wait to returnOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 8/18/2014Our experience at Chamberlains was impeccable. Service was spot on, every course we tried from the Restaurant week menu was drool-worthy, and the ambiance was very inviting. Our favorite joint favorite plate were the elk potstickers. We wanted to take 6 orders home with us :-)Special Features:
- Great Business Lunch SpotSolomonDined on 8/18/2014I dine at Chamberlain's often but this was for a lunch meeting and it was the perfect spot. Our server was always there when we needed him but not in the way or interruptive. The gumbo was to die for and my fish was seasoned and cooked perfectly. We were able to get all our business taken care of and enjoy the professional service and terrific food. I also looked at the private rooms since I am planning a larger function and they have many options. This is going to be our go to place for all business functions!Special Features:
- Outstanding Restaurant!FoodieGirlDined on 8/18/2014We go to Chamberlain's quite often as it always a great experience. The staff from the Valet Parker to the, servers, bartenders and busboys are always eager to please. We love to start in the bar for expertly made cocktails and then move down to the dining room for a great seafood meal. Dallas seems to have a shortage of good seafood restaurants, but has a Gem in Chamberlain's seafood restaurant. The food is always great but the service is stellar.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful relaxing dinnerDoxiemomDined on 8/17/2014We had a wonderful dinner during Restaurant Week. Service was very good, not rushed, which was great because my companion and I had a lot to catch up on. The pork tenderloin was absolutely declicious. The pistachio crusted tuna was not my favorite - it was not as firm as I was expecting (thin slices, not as rare as I would have preferred) but still flavorful. The wine pairing offered was excellent - great wines and an excellent value since they were full sized pours. I liked the ambiance - upscale but not stuffy, and our table in the back room was appreciated since it was a bit quieter back there and easier to have a conversation. I definitely would return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy screaming kids; food greatButtonsDined on 8/17/2014Over $100 for table next to screaming kids; another table full of short shorts. We can do that at McDonald's. Seated across from wide screen TV. We can do that at home. Romantic dining is more than just dim lights! Food and service were great. Our first dinner there. What a serious disappointment. Noise level was very loud!
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/17/2014Chamberlains has always been a consistent in their presentation and quality of food, drink and service. We decided to forgo the Restaurant Week menu after hearing Jorge describe the Halibut and Alaskan specials for the night. Parmesan crusted Halibut with Sea Scallops and Cherry glazed wild Alaskan King Salmon with grits and broccolini. Though it was a busy night, service was spot on, allowing for ample time to enjoy our food and wine and not feel rushed. Will be back before the Halibut season endsI would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing seafoodRhawronDined on 8/16/2014Have never been here before and decided to come out for their restaurant week menu. The food was absolutely AMAZING, and the wine paring was perfect! I had the searched Ahi tuna as the main entrée and it was perfectly cooked and tasted extremely fresh. Service was fantastic even though we arrived late. I will definitely be back.Special Features:
- could be betterTheParticulaOne2VIPDined on 8/16/2014This restaurant keeps people waiting 30 minutes beyond your reservation time (a few times now). Caesar salad was excellent years ago at Chamberlain's Prime Rib Restaurant (sister restaurant)- but just very average at both now. Bread is very good. Baked potato is never cooked enough. Dumpling fish appetizer left bleh taste in mouth - could have been much better. Fish was pretty good - not great. Fries are limp. Sides need a "make-over". What happened to the quality of Chamberlains from years ago? This goes for the Chamberlain's Prime Rib Restaurant as well. I recall a "day" when EVERYTHING was perfect.....and I do mean perfect. After a number of disappointments, we will be looking for a replacement restaurant for Saturday nights.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but noisythetoadDined on 8/16/2014My title says it all. Very good food and service but very noisy. Tables very close to each other.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Go somewhere elseMomof2Dined on 8/16/2014I was extremely disappointed in the service and food. My husband and I had a night out and we were excited to try a new restaurant. Our waiter never asked if we would like another glass of wine, refill our water or tea. He never followed up and asked if my husband's steak was prepared to his liking. Our dessert was literally thrown on the table. I did witness wonderful waitstaff, but we didn't get a person who seemed pleased to work. The food was disappointing. I've had better steaks and seafood at chain restaurants. It could be because we ordered off the pre-set menu as part of restaurant week benefitting the local area food bank. All I can say is that we won't be going back.Special Features:
- Great ServiceFoodieliciousDined on 8/16/2014Food was great! Service was excellent, visited for restaurant week. Our table was in the very back so it was somewhat uncomfortable but this is a very busy place.Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekDaveDined on 8/15/2014Enjoyed a nice variety of menu during Restaurant Week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noise was overwhelmingCaliforniaGuyDined on 8/15/2014The food was excellent and the service average as the server seemed to have too many tables to adequately serve. The noise level completely overshadowed an otherwise enjoyable evening.Special Features:
- RasinjessDined on 8/15/2014Went during Restaurant Week. Service was excellent. Our waiter recommended the entrees and wine. Both well worth it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- not a great experiencebmanDined on 8/12/2014Service was excellent. Order Chilean Sea Bass (priciest fish on menu). The piece I got was rubbery due to undercooking. Sent it back, and got another which was better cooked, but still a bit rubbery -- sea bass should be tender and flakey.
- Birthday made specialBirthdayDined on 8/11/2014The service was wonderful, the food great and the wine pairings made the food even better.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- superwillie1Dined on 8/11/2014Wonderful..Ahi tuna and Salmon spectacular. Table service and wait staff 100 out of 100.Special Features:
- TfosterTfosterVIPDined on 8/11/2014This is one of my favorite places! Food and service are always great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Customer was rightbobbobDined on 8/10/2014One very small bump in the road and the manager Henry made it right. The restaurant week menu was awesome, I recommend the shrimp dish. Try the elk potstickers for an appetizer, delicious. Not a drinker so can't comment on the bar scene or wine list.Special Features:
- Great Experience!JacquesEsqDined on 8/9/2014I chose Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill for a first date and overall we were each very pleased. We enjoyed the relaxed feel of this place – elegant but yet very comfortable. The jumbo lump crab cake appetizer with remoulade sauce (on the side) was excellent in presentation and taste, as was the appetizer caesar salad. On the downside, the wine list was somewhat limited and expensive, so we chose to buy by the glass. In addition, our server (Jorge) was somewhat inattentive -- my wine glass was empty for about 10 minutes while I kept scanning the dining room looking for him for a refill. Overall a very good experience, and I definitely would return again to try more dishes.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- SpecialSpecialdietdilemmaDined on 8/8/2014This was a last minute reservation that turned into a great special occasion. It was my wife's birthday weekend, and I wanted a memorable meal with our friends. I didn't want just any restaurant, due to my wife's special dietary limitations. Chamberlains Fish Market was a dynamic choice for this special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.