Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill
4525 Belt Line Road
Addison, TX 75001Neighborhood:
SeafoodPrice: $30 and under
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chamberlainsrestaurant.com/
- Phone: 9725033474
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday-Friday 11:00am-2:00pm; Dinner: Monday-Friday 5:00pm-10:00pm, Saturday 5:00pm-10:30pm, Sunday 5:00pm-9:00pm. plus half-price Lounge Menu items!
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Valentin Echeverria
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wine
- Catering: Full service catering available on request.
- Private Party Facilities: Four different private dining rooms available that can accommodate from 6 to 45 people.
- Private Party Contact: Allie Wiley 9723872790
- Special Events: Four private dining rooms! Regular and special menus available. Call Allie Wiley at 972-387-2790.
A word from Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill is Dallas' premier seafood restaurant serving the freshest fish, lobster, and perfectly prepared steaks all set in a beautiful San Francisco style ambience.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerSeafood
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill - Best Restaurants in Addison ›
Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill reviews from OpenTable diners
261 reviews since June 3, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (170)romantic (122)fit for foodies (107)neighborhood gem (79)notable wine list (77)good for groups (56)great for lunch (37)vibrant bar scene (22)hot spot (19)great for outdoor dining (13)great for brunch (10)kid-friendly (8)late-night find (6)scenic view (3)Show More
- Fried Brussel SproutschozieaterVIPDined on 9/28/2014Never thought I would order let alone really like the flavor of this awesome side dish. If you haven't tried it is a MUST! Just the right amount of seasoning, crispy and tartness just melts and crunches in your mouth. Nothing like mama ever made at my house.Special Features:
- Something changedOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/27/2014I have always held a special place in my heart for this place, however my last visit was more than likely my last. The food is not nearly is good as it was 3 years ago but the wine is still great. My steak was overcooked, the crabmeat tastes as if they tossed it on my steak, and the sauce tasted as if they juiced all the lemons on a tree. :(Special Features:
- Great steak and lobsterChrisfDined on 9/26/2014Great food and atmosphere, service by water mike excellentSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014We visit chamberlains for my Moms birthday. Good service and tasty food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional DinningTopChoiceDined on 9/24/2014If you want consistency in food, service, atmosphere, and overall satisfaction for dinning, Chamberlain's restaurant is the best choice you can make! Always exceptional dinning for two, many, and/or a group.Special Features:
- Our Regular Celebration DinnerGrizzlyCurmudgeonDined on 9/23/2014Though we live over 100 miles away, this is the restaurant we've used to celebrate our anniversaries (our 45th this year) and many birthdays. Consistently enjoyable to us for its food and its atmosphere. We rarely choose from the menu, but rather we have their specials, because they sound interesting and a touch adventuresome many times. They have no problem changing things a bit to suit our diets and preferences. They have yet to disappoint us once! It be a bit trivial sounding, but this time around, it was a side of green beans that was so good, it deserved a "Here, try this is" across the table. (Blanched, then flash-fried and sauteed with soy sauce and ginger).Special Features:
- Birthday disappointmentPulpfisherDined on 9/22/2014For my BD, wife asked me to pick restaurant of my choice. We had never been to CFMG but after extensive review searches I chose it. Party included myself, wife, son and DIL. Reservation was at 7 and we were seated quickly. We selected our appetizers and they were excellent(crab tacos,mussels,shrimp cocktail). When asked about entrees, we noticed that our server ALWAYS recommended the most expensive option. Since my son and DIL are also in the business, it was too obvious.This is where my meal fell apart. I ordered stuffed flounder with lobster Mac and Cheese.When served, the flounder and stuffing were overcooked and very dry. Mac & Cheese was bland with no lobster and only dry costal shrimp. Other guests entrees were better.What a shame.
- Wonderful!maui5starDined on 9/19/2014Great Sea Bass entree. As usual, the food and service were very good.Special Features:
- Great foodJT145Dined on 9/12/2014We went to this restaurant for my husband's birthday and Chamberlain's did not disappoint! Our server was friendly and attentive. The food was quick and so delicious! I would suggest getting the Coconut Cream Pie for dessert! The ambiance was very nice for a special occasion. We would definitely come back again!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 9/12/2014Most enjoyable evening with attentive service and delicious fish. The sweet potatoe with grand marnier side was outstanding. A very nice meal.
- Excellent Restaurant!GeneLeposkiDined on 9/12/2014We always go to this restaurant for Easter Brunch, when family members are in town, and on special occasions. My family went there on Friday to celebrate our 22nd wedding anniversary. From the valet to the service assistants, the food and service is impeccable. Thank you!Special Features:
- need more foodfoodie4rmdaNODined on 9/10/2014The taste were decent not overly spectacular. Being a former resident of New Orleans for the majority of my life I'm very critical of seafood. I understand that the flavor profile of New Orleans is very unique. Yet and still I would enjoy a little more kick in my food. Also the lunch portion definitely won't put you to sleep when you return to work. I finished everything including my side and bread. The price is slightly expensive for the quality and amount of food you receive. Again I'm a harsh critic of seafood and it's freshness.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/9/2014Excellent service, fine food. I enjoyed using open table for the first time.Special Features:
- Buisness lunch spotKenWDined on 9/8/2014Excellent for client entertaining. It's easy to find, has a menu for all palates and very professional service.Special Features:
- Third Time's a Charm - KindaDinnerJacketDined on 9/7/2014I know this restaurant has been in business a long time so I was happy to be able to finally visit. However, things started going downhill when the wrong entree arrived. I expected a fairly quick turnaround but almost 30 minutes passed and it came out wrong again! Fortunately the second time it came back quickly but I guess that's because they just had to sauce it. I realize mistakes happen, but it was the lack of consideration and concern by both the server and the management that was the kick in the pants for me. I got a half-hearted apology by both of them and they seemed more concerned with other diners than addressing my needs. On an up note the food was great - after it finally showed up correctly... and my wife enjoyed hers.
- Great food!CarlaGeeVIPDined on 9/7/2014The food is very good. I've been trying to make it a point to try everything on the menu, and haven't had anything I didn't like.Special Features:
- always a good choiceCydFVIPDined on 9/6/2014Chamberlain's has become our "go to" whenever we want a nice seafood meal. Great variety and the food is always good. We have also had good service every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- appreciate the 1/2 price entreesBOBsDined on 9/6/2014chamberlains is always a favorite place of ours and we certainly look forward to the specially priced entrees with donations to non-profit organizations. The food was good and nice and hot--directly from the grill obviously. The crispy brussel sprouts were parrticularly nice. The noise level is always a surprise because you would expect a large dining room to be noisy but we find it very pleasant and easy for conversation. The cocktails are good and a generous size.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lovely experienceGramTXDined on 9/6/2014Our family gathering was great. We had amazing, attentive service. Kudos! This place never disappoints. We had a minor hiccup in that two of us asked for rare salmon and it was not rare...still good, but not rare. I love all the charitable events that Chamberlain's supports. It was fun to watch the mountain of donations grow.Special Features:
- Always greatJTDENTONDined on 9/6/2014The restaurant's efforts to raise awareness and supplies for Operation Kindness are very much appreciated.Special Features:
- Chamberlain's Fish Market GrillWrenDined on 9/5/2014It was a very positive dinning event. Service was great. and the food was excellent. We received a friendly greeting and were taken to our table in a timely manner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Simply the BEST!!OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/5/2014Food was fabulous - 6oz filet with 2 stuffed shrimp (AMAZING) and Mallory as the server...Perfect!!Special Features:
- great dinner and eveningElvisDDined on 9/3/2014I booked at the last minute for a group of 8, which shrunk to 4 and grew back to 7, but each change was handled graciously. This was a work dinner with executives and others and everyone left saying "what a great night". All our food was delicious, the service was attentive but not overbearing and they seated us in a quiet corner where we could enjoy the evening without bothering those around us. Everyone is looking forward to coming back.Special Features:
- TexasTerryVIPDined on 8/29/2014Our absolutely favorite restaurant. We have visited here many, many time over the years and have never had a bad experience. Simply the BEST!Special Features:
- Eat HereLadyCatDined on 8/27/2014I have been to Chamberlain's Seafood many times and have yet to experience a less than outstanding meal. The service is the best and the food is exceptional. If there is a negative it is that the meals are a bit pricey, but you get what you pay for and they deliver every time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 8/24/2014We are definitely coming back, the food was excellent, my only comment is that the dessert was not at the same level of the food.Special Features:
- Great DinnerMR1SeafoodDined on 8/23/2014Had a great dinner on last Saturday of Restaurant Week. We took advantage of the three course dinner. The salad was wonderful. Filet and Shrimp were large portions, very creative and flavorful. Desert service was a little dissapointing. They took an unusually long time to be served after the entrees were cleared and looked poorly plated. Service was very professional and we never seemed rushed. Our server anticipated our every need and was very polished. The restaurant was extreamly busy and although we had to wait a few minutes past our reservation, the girls behind the bar were accomadating making our short wait a pleasent experience. We visit several restaurants during RW and found CFMG to be one of the best participants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/23/2014My wife and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary and it was nothing short of memorable. The restaurant set the tone, the service was excellent and the food sealed the deal! Definitely will be back. thank you!Special Features:
- mardelemadel8Dined on 8/23/2014We went to Chamberlain's for restaurant week. Everyone in our group tried something different. Each appetizer, entree and desert was outstanding. We also did the wine pairings and each was splendid with our courses. We plan on going back to explore other items on the regular menu.Special Features:
- Restaurant WeekfoodieDined on 8/23/20144 of us chose the Restaurant week menu. We loved the butterfish starter. The shrimp and steak entrees were really good. The ahi tuna was mediocre - it was either previously frozen (a no-no!!!!) or not very fresh. The coating was a bit soggy, rather than crisp. We all chose the PB brownie and toffee ice cream for dessert - fabulous!!Special Features:
- Chamberlain'sEatingOutDined on 8/23/2014Portions were small, compared to other restaurants @ the same price point. Plates were cleared before we were finished w/them, the bread & butter was also removed before we finished & the wait staff didn't bother to ask if we were finished, before removing it. It's not a pleasant feeling when you feel like you are being rushed out of the restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OverbookedFroggyDined on 8/23/2014It was restaurant week and the place was manic. It was impossible to get a drink at the bar. We had 7:30 reservations and we were seated at 7:50. The table we were seated at was the size of a serving platter.
- Nothing specialstevenDined on 8/23/2014Tried it for restaurant week. So the place was crowded. The appetizers were great. So was my desert, prickly pear creme brulee. The entrées could have been better. My steak had a large piece of gristle. My wife had the stuffed shrimp. It was really good, but the potatoes were dry. And she described her desert as about the same quality as that she would received at a Chilis. I have never been to this restaurant before, so I didn't know what to expect. Just not overly impressed. Place left me with the feeling of buying a nice product at an outlet mall. You get a great name, but inside you know something is off in the quality.
- Great food but very loudOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/23/2014The food has always been excellent at Chamberlains. On this visit, however, we were seated in a small room and it was so loud we couldn't talk to each other. We had reservations and went early. We will ask to be seated in the larger room next time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fast Food4dogsDined on 8/23/2014I could have fallen in love with this restaurant if I'd had time, the food was excellent. It is very nice inside and we loved the bar set-up. We walked in at 5:55pm and were back in our car at 7pm. A little quick for drinks through dessert. I would have given it 5 stars all around but felt a little rushed, the wait staff was nice we just felt like we were in a race. Maybe because of restaurant week? I have never visited this restaurant before, but this experience would take it off of my list of choices for 'special occasions' or a 'romantic' spot. If you need a very nice quick lunch this would be great! It was definitely good enough to try again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RalphieVIPDined on 8/22/2014We always have a wonderful time when we're at Chamberlains!!! Thanks for another nice evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great foodchuckbutterDined on 8/21/2014Food was great. Service picked up toward the end of dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fantastic FoodWilliePDined on 8/21/2014The food was absolutely the best I've had in a long time. The steak I had was so flavorful along with the wild mushroom rissotto. My fiance had the Ahi Tuna was cooked perfectly and the chilled couscous went so well with it. The elk pot stickers were a nice surprise. We had prickly pear creme brulee and the chocolate peanut butter brownie with toffee ice cream.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- "Fresh Seafood and tender Steak"camdine55Dined on 8/21/2014We went to Chamberlain's Fish Market Grill for the first time the other night, and was very happy at the food and service we got. It was "A Restaurant Week Menu" and was fabulous. Next time we are just going for the regular menu!!! Fish and Filet were both delicious and well prepared, and the desserts were great!!! Highly recommend!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AngieDined on 8/21/2014I went to Chamberlain's for Restaurant Week. I found the pea soup uninspiring, although my friends did enjoy the other two appetizers. The crab-stuffed shrimp was very good but the serving was too small for an entree. The desserts were unremarkable. The wine pairings, however, were spot-on. Our waiter provided good service, but I had a nagging feeling the whole time that he either didn't want to be serving the Restaurant Week menu or he didn't want to be serving three women. The problem was in his attitude/bearing, not his actions. I have been to Chamberlain's before and had an excellent experience--food and service--so I was a little disappointed this time.Special Features: