Chalet Suzanne Restaurant and Inn, now in it's eightieth year of creating memories, is pleased with your interest in our family's dining experience. From our evening fare- fine dining with a classical origin- to our more casual daytime menu, the Chalet Suzanne offers something for everyone. The… charming depression era village is full of surprises and literally defines eclecticism...
- Imported tiles scattered about the property
- The historic cannery where we package our famous soups and sauces
- Aircraft landing strip where visitors might drop in with airplanes or parachutes
- 5 lakeside dining rooms scattered about on 17 different levels
- 26 individually designed guest rooms for overnight visitors, the choice of many popular personalities.
Come! Visit us at the Chalet Suzanne and...
Expect! Something! Extraordinary!
Eric and Dee Hinshaw
Third Generation Owners