Chaba Thai Cuisine
700 US Route 1
Scarborough, ME 04074Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Chaba Thai Cuisine
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.chabathai.com/
- Phone: 2073965382
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Saturday: 11:00AM - 9:30PM Sunday 4.00PM-9.30PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Sushi, Thai
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: Guests are sure to delight in your flair for combining the imaginative with good taste by inviting Chaba Thai Cuisine.
Whether you envision a casual get together at home, a business function at work, a cocktail party or something more formal, choosing Chaba rewards your decision with professional staff, meticulously prepared selections and impeccable service
Call us to set up a time and discuss!
A word from Chaba Thai Cuisine
The name Chaba is Thai for Hibiscus, a name to which Buddhist Monks ascribe good fortune and success. Using only the freshest and genuine ingredients, Chaba’s Thai artisans strike a unique balance of distinct tastes. Spicy, piquant, sweet, bitter, and citrus all in delicate harmony. Each creation reflects the inspiration and the imagination of those who prepare and serve each meal.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Chaba Thai Cuisine reviews from OpenTable diners
- Chaba is a good, local neighborhoodBaldrabbitVIPDined on 8/29/2013Chaba is a good, local neighborhood Thai restaurant that was overrated on your site due to the shortage of reviews---perhaps those that were entered were by "friends and family". Food was very good, fresh, delicate good flavors and spicy when called for. Food is authentic. Service was good because we were the only table occupied in the restaurant for most of our meal. However the mother and son (?) who waited on us were earnest and very accomodating and I am sure that they would work to make sure anyone's experience was a good one. Ambiance left lots to be desired. However I would recommend Chaba with caveat about ambiance.I would recommend this to a friend.
- We did not enjoy the atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/5/2012We did not enjoy the atmosphere at Chaba Thai. Our first server was sweet and helpful but our second server was very curt and extremely rude. Our food was excellent but we will not return to this restaurant.
- I have had better meals infoodieDined on 6/27/2012I have had better meals in the past there. The pad thai is usually very good. Our young woman waitress was very busy. I had to ask twice for ice in my water. The older woman was much more friendly.The waitress didn't check back but was good about bringing water.
- Amazing curries and very fastPell07Dined on 11/5/2011Amazing curries and very fast service (although a little too fast for a kid free date night!)Special Features:
- We went to Maine for lobsterOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 9/5/2011We went to Maine for lobster and scallops. But after we had our fill of lobster rolls, we had a hankering for Thai food. Found Chaba Thai through Open Table. Their roasted duck curry was outstanding! We loved their food so much, we went back twice during our 5 day vacation.Special Features: