288 Indian Trace
Weston, FL 33326Neighborhood:
AsianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Phone: (954) 385-5585
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Latin American, Asian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Full Bar
A word from Ceviche Arigato
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerAsian
Ceviche Arigato - Best Restaurants in Weston ›
Ceviche Arigato reviews from OpenTable diners
44 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.6Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (35)fit for foodies (24)special occasion (13)romantic (11)good for groups (7)great for lunch (6)kid-friendly (4)hot spot (3)late-night find (2)notable wine list (2)great for brunch (1)great for outdoor dining (1)Show More
- AnnCAc29Dined on 11/21/2014I went to this restaurant with a friend for dinner for the first time last week. It had been recommended to be by a few different people. We had a reservation and were seated right away. I really enjoyed the food. Very different menu. The service was very good and I will definitely go back again. It's beer and wine only and they had my favorite wine.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- YaszDined on 11/19/2014Had never been to this restaurant but it is a gem! The food is absolutely outstanding! Usually, you would leave a restaurant feeling like you've over-eaten and stomach is bloated from all the sodium and preservatives but we ate well and felt great after! The service was amazing - these waiters deserve the recommended 15% if not more of gratuity!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Neighborhood Gem, Great FoodEdwardAfricanoVIPDined on 11/10/2014We have made this a regular place for our dining. The wine list is good and the menu even better. The service and food is always great. The blend of Peruvian and Japanese cuisine is comparable to the best restaurants in Lima. You can find all the primary dishes and some creative tasty approaches. The owners are nice young couple and they are there ensuring the quality and food remains high end. We have taken our well behaved kids who are used to eating out and the restaurant accommodated my request for a special table. I highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeJoesDined on 11/8/2014Great restaurant! Amazing food and service. The ceviche was incredible as well as the maracuya cheesecakeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- RowSharksDined on 10/27/2014A pleasant surprise. The menu was varied, the food was great, and the service was wonderful. We will definitely return on our next visit to Weston.Special Features:
- Always YumRobbVIPDined on 10/25/2014The food and service are consistently good. A very interesting Asian/Peruvian fusion. I only wish it was a larger venue. The manager, was absolutely wonderful. We will definitely be returning.Special Features:
- Great fresh foodRodrigoNDined on 10/23/2014Very nice place, fresh peruvian-japanese food, tasty, great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Just what a restaurant should be!deliciousDined on 10/13/2014The atmosphere is beautiful and we were lucky to have our request fulfilled for their "special" table. The food is FABULOUS! Six of us had something different and loved theirs. The goat cheese salad with fantastic glazed nuts was to savor! The tuna avocado sushi was the freshest and best ever (especially for a Monday night)! We asked that the music be turned down and they did it with no problem! They went beyond to please. Never had a water glass empty. GREAT SERVICE!!Special Features:
- Peruvian in WestonLazzoDined on 10/8/2014Probably some of the best, if not the best, Perivian food in South Florida. Wonderful service, excellent ambiance, all located in neighborhood Weston. Highly recommend for those who have never had Peruvian.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant evening.daisyrose234Dined on 9/28/2014Our party of eight enjoyed our evening very much....My husband, however said the beans on his dinner were terrible...I think that my chicken breast could have been moister....but, the garlic sauce added a great deal to it...the salad was fresh. I tasted a friend's pork and it was delicious.Special Features:
- Excellent RestaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/5/2014The restaurant is cozy with great service and a great delicious menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellentjacks10Dined on 9/5/2014Food was great and their house white sangria was good too. The staff was friendly and helpfulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overpriced but goodOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/2/2014We had sushi and found some to be good, but overpriced. The Miami Heat was good, but the others were so so. The Service was ok, but waiter could have been more attentive. Additionally, he didn't seem to know what was in menu. We will not be going back. There are better places priced much less.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014The food was excellent and the mood vibrant on a Saturday night.Special Features:
- Great placePeruvianDined on 8/16/2014As always, great food and service. Clean restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Ceviche Ever!!deliciousDined on 8/13/2014Fresh delicious food!! Great service with lovely calm atmosphere … EXACTLY LIKE WE LIKE IT!! Finally a restaurant you can hear in!!!Special Features:
- A great findQueensTomVIPDined on 8/9/2014One of those special places, hiding in plain view in a small shopping center. Both food and service excellent.Special Features:
- GalacticaGalacticaDined on 8/7/2014Food was delicious and the service was excellent. Shared a ceviche de pescado and lomo saltado and it was plenty for 2 people to share. The Maracuya cheesecake was unique and tasty.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- What a great find!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/4/2014Ceviche Arigato was a great find in Weston, Florida. I was taken aback when my GPS led us to a strip mall, but was pleasantly surprised when we entered the restaurant. Modern, clean and upscale. The waiter was friendly and helped us understand the menu, gave us pently of time to choose our orders, which were DELIGHTFUL, and then did not rush us out of the restaurant as we visited over coffee for over an hour after our meal. The food is definitely a mix of japanese and peruvian. I don't know how to explain it, but the spices were wonderful. I will definitely visit again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Try it you'll like itOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 8/2/2014This is a great find, the Peruvian/Japanese fusion sounds weird, but it really works. The owners are on site and CARE about the food and their customers. Service is exemplary - could not be faulted in any way.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- very good Peruvian foodnicolasVIPDined on 8/1/2014Try the tiradito and ceviche, really good, and service is great very fast.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 36 reviews are from the Ceviche Arigato reviews archive.
- Great food.PeruvianDined on 7/27/2014This is a great place. Good lomo saltado, pescado a lo macho, etc. if you don't leave near Weston, is worth the trip. Right off 75w.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Nippon-Peruvian fusionGr8dinningoutDined on 7/26/2014This little gem in Weston is a nice addition to a simple town. Great food, creativity and service, with a nice atmosphere ! Octopus, ceviches, tiraditos, parihuela, sushi, rolls ... All in one place !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food is delicious!MikellaDined on 7/18/2014The Service is excellent, classy and professional. The food taste and serving size is perfect for a lunch or a night out, not too small not so large. The ambience is more upper scale than other traditional Peruvian restaurants which gives the experience a positive boost!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Very good foodJonFtLauderdaleDined on 7/13/2014I have eaten in a number of Peruvian resaurants and the food here is excelent. The sushi rolls and fried yucca are outstanding. The restaurant is simple and stuck in the corner of a small mall, but you go there for the food. Btw only beer and wine.Special Features:
- SuperbAce1336Dined on 7/11/2014Tried this place out for the first time, it is absolutely phenomenal. The service was outstanding and the food was amazing, one of the best ceviches I have ever had "Ceviche Arrigato", great taste on every single bite! Ordered the "pescado a lo macho, it was to die for. We will definitely be going back for more.Special Features:
- Fun place to eat with friendsmickonrunVIPDined on 7/11/2014If you like fresh seafood and ceviche at reasonable prices this is the place to go. Our young server was attentive but didn't have much knowledge of the menu and it would have been better if he could describe the dishes. The service was quick and the food was fresh. Portions were reasonable and we would return for the cevice.Special Features:
- Very YummyRobbVIPDined on 6/21/2014Surprising good Argentinian Asian fusion.good service, too. Sushi rolls different than expected, yet excellent. Mixed grill meats, beans, rice delicious. Milk caramel for dessert cloying sweet but addictive. Definitely returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Fair PricesKeepingitlocalDined on 6/21/2014The reservations were honored as we walked right in and were seated at a nice table. The waiter was attentive and patient as the food is very unique and there is a lot to choose from. The food came very quickly. The ceviche was good and perhaps above average, however the entrée was not very tasty and my clams never opened up so I could not eat them. I would recommend coming and trying the ceviche. There are many kinds to chose from and the price is right, however, the entrée items were a bit disappointing. Also, for you martini lovers, there is only beer and wine so be prepared.Special Features:
- Awesome findPKKDDSDined on 6/7/2014Ceviche Arigato was a great find. Service was great. food was fantastic. great ambiance. I would definitely recommend it. I will be going back for sure.Special Features:
- Wonderfull giftrestraDined on 6/3/2014It was the best final gift for my birthday! I was concerned to find the right place to fit all my family's requests. Ceviche Arigato over filled ALL!!Special Features:
- DisappointedFriendsofCollageDined on 5/31/2014We had people in from out of town for a reunion of 4 couples. Cerviche Arigato looked like a good choice on the Open Table website. However, the food was disappointing. The choices were good but the preparation was not good. We sent two meals back and merely had them substituted for salads. One meal was a chicken breast which was as dry as leather and the other was the whole fried snapper and it was severely overcooked. The service was very good and the server was apologetic. It appeared as though the kitchen could not handle a large Saturday night crowd.
- An Admirable Dining AchievementOccasionalFoodieDined on 5/25/2014It's not often that you find a restaurant in a strip mall that satisfies everything you go out to dinner for. We were attending a trade show at a nearby resort and wanted to get away from 'hotel food' for a night. An on-line review of Ceviche Arigato piqued our interest so we made a reservation through Open Table. Walking up to the door of the restaurant, you would never expect to find the elegant interior that awaits on the other side. The service was impeccable, the noise level low and the food outstanding. My wife had the Ceviche Arigato, which surpised us with its appearance but was delicious, and I had the mixed grill skewers of beef, chicken and pork and we shared the creme brulee for dessert... every bite was outstanding.Special Features:
- Surprisingly good Peruvian foodFlyingmanDined on 5/23/2014Ceviche Arigato is Peruvian, pure and simple. Owner, Rosemary, is of Peruvian/Japanese decent and her mother owns the well known La Perla in Kendall, so there is a history backing this place up. Wife and I split the tiradito tricolor which had ample sampling of fresh thin sliced fish. We then split the seafood Tacu Tacu which was very tasty and had ample selection of fresh fish and shellfish. Try to save room for dessert as they have some delicous and authentic selections. Our kids came with us and to be honest there is no printed kids menu, but they did offer some options. I would not recommend this restaurant for kids unless they really like Peruvian Food and know what they are getting. Great place for a date night close to home.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Peru and Japan BlendedUnhappyVIPDined on 5/17/2014We have been here numerous times and have never been disappointed. The food is outstanding and the service is top notch. Franco the owner sits down with the guests and chats like your part of the family. Great place for a romantic dinner or a special occasion with the family. They bend over backwards to accommodate any request. The last time we were there they were very busy with some big parties. Franco came over an within minutes they brought a table and set it up for us. One of our favorite places to eat.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Unexpected SurprisecamsterVIPDined on 5/16/2014At the last minute, my friends and I wanted something different for a Friday night dinner, and chose this restaurant based on the great reviews and cuisine. We were shocked to find such a fabulous place to eat on such short notice. The owners stopped at the table to welcome us to this new restaurant, stating that this is their life's dream The husband clearly knows how to operate a fine dining establishment, and we have encouraged him to open up another establishment closer to our home! The three of us enjoyed everything we ate.....from the ceviche appetizer to the delicious dessert. This will become our new favorite restaurant on a short list of faves. All three of us are VERY discriminating eaters, so we are not so easily pleased!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent All AroundEscaDined on 5/16/2014Great Food, great service. A real nice looking place. Good quality food at very reasonable prices. Owner Franco is a real great guy and you can tell he really cares about your experience. The flavors are fantasticSpecial Features:
- Great FoodExcellentFoodDined on 5/11/2014The food and presentation was excellent, service was also very good. The owner walked around making sure all was to our satisfaction. I truly recommend this place if you like and enjoy Perubian food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 5-star dessertsSineWaveDined on 5/10/2014Awesome, 5-star desserts: donuts, mango/chocolate concoction. Ceviche: truly fresh/tender/scrumptious. All seafood dishes were very good. Grilled octopus needs less salt. Superb, professional service. Soothing decor. Ample parking.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and ambiance were wonderful.westondinerDined on 5/2/2014I had the grilled chicken with black beans, rice and plantains, couple with a glass of pinot grigio. (I was just in the mood for black beans, next time I will be a little more adventurous. My husband had a linguine dish with shrimp and he loved it. We shared a delicious version of cheesecake for dessert. They have a varied menu and the service was outstanding. A great little find, we will definitely be returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.