Central Park Restaurant
219 South Fair Oaks Avenue
Pasadena, CA 91105Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Central Park Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://centralparkrestaurant.net/
- Phone: 6264494499
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Thursday: 7:30am - 9:00pm; Friday: 7:30am - 10:00pm; Saturday: 8:00am - 10:00pm; Sunday: 8:00am - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, American, Steakhouse
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Central Park Restaurant
Central Park occupies a 100 year old flower warehouse. With exposed brick, high rafter ceilings and elegant decor, Central Park will make you feel right at home.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
Central Park Restaurant - Best Restaurants in Pasadena ›
Central Park Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
54 reviews since May 25, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (42)fit for foodies (20)great for lunch (16)romantic (15)great for brunch (13)special occasion (13)good for groups (10)kid-friendly (5)great for outdoor dining (4)scenic view (4)notable wine list (4)late-night find (3)hot spot (2)Show More
- Charming outside Old TownBlackLabelVIPDined on 9/19/2014I've passed by this spot a thousand times on the way to and from work -- how did I not stop there sooner? The interior is charming (large enough for groups, but small enough that it feels intimate), and the food was delicious (I put together a dinner made of side dishes, using the creamy polenta, mushrooms, and asparagus, all perfect). While the service was a little off point -- for example, we were all provided spoons and knives at the start of dinner, but had to track down staff at the front to get forks…and the opposite occurred during our after-meal espressos), these glitches by no means ruined the experience. Staff was over all polite. Will be excited to visit again!Special Features:
- A night outAquicknightoutDined on 9/12/2014My wife and I planned a quick dinner out. We found out about Central Park and thought we'd give it a try. Everything was perfect. We got a small table for two next to a window. The service was quick and very polite. Prices were very reasonable and the food was outstanding. We were running late due to heavy traffic on a Friday night and they held our table until we arrived. We will certainly be going back. RDSpecial Features:
- superb dishes & superior serviceScenicViewDined on 9/12/2014my first visit to Central Park Restaurant began with an open table reservation and special request. I was greeted by name the next morn I fun and special request was exceeded. I simply asked for the best seat in the house on my first visit. I was given 2 choices and both marked "Reserved". Nice touch. Thank you. The ambiance was light and converstional. The room was aesthetically pleasing and I appreciated the red brickwork walla accented by the solid wooden support beams on the ceiling. The menu offered an assortment of dishes we chose the waffle special with eggs. Great presentation and magnificent taste. The 2nd selection was Moulin Rouge French Toast! Yunny!!! Definitely coming back again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/8/2014Very good food for a good price. Pleasant atmosphere with good service. Turns out Mondays are "Martini Mondays" with all martinis costing $5!Special Features:
- GEART MEALteachermom1954VIPDined on 9/6/2014This was a really good place to eat. Food was reasonable and very good. Our server took very good care of us.Special Features:
- New Favorite RestaurantKimberlyFerneDined on 8/23/2014My boyfriend and I went here on a date and fell in love with the restaurant. We had the BEST service and food that tasted incredible. It was quiet and the perfect spot for a romantic evening out. We definitely will be back again soon!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- central parkckingDined on 8/19/2014we liked our dinner and they had a special summer seafood menu at a special price we took advantage of. the scallops were amazing and the service was outstanding. we really liked our waiter and we wanted for nothing. they were on top of everything, even when we went thru so many spoons, which i don't know why we did, but they had us covered . . .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Central ParkJohnDined on 8/10/2014Very pleasant experience, good service, varied menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- dinnermartinisDined on 8/8/2014I enjoyed the restaurant mainly because it was not noisy. There were no televisions near by. The food was very good. Our waiter was very friendly which made our visit enjoyable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fabulous food & great service!LizardsNSpidersDined on 8/4/2014Our first trip to CPR was great all around. Their menu was nicely varied and for the quality of food received priced reasonably. Our waiter was attentive and we couldn't have asked for a better dining experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- PeteVIPDined on 8/1/2014Everything was good except OpenTable did not give me the 100 points I earned and has not responded to my questions about this. I booked from the OpenTable site and was there on time.Special Features:
- Pleasant and charmingLuvDiningOutVIPDined on 7/25/2014Casual, friendly and handsomely furnished cafe with an eclectic, but primarily American menu. Pork Chops were great, if a bit dry, pasta was perfect. Nice, neighborhood establishment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GeraldDined on 7/20/2014I asked for a specific table and when we got there the maître d' told me that they had forgot to save the table for me. The service was spoty; and there were not that many customers.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/14/2014I dine here often, always submit a five-star review. Please don't ask me again.
- EXCEPTIONAL!FoodieDined on 7/12/2014My only review/advice for this restaurant is to keep doing what you're doing...Perfect food, perfect service and all staff including the attention from the manager was charming to say the least. 100% our go to restaurant in Pasadena.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A delightful surpriseFoodDudeVIPDined on 6/29/2014Low key, informal, quiet and welcoming, our first trip to this under-the-radar spot will not be the last. A varied menu ranging from comfort food to more challenging fare comes out well presented and properly prepared. A short but nicely chosen wine list adds to the value. A "patio" space, which is indoors but overlooks a parking lot oddly adds to the comforting, homey feel. Pleasant and capable staff do their job with no fanfare but reliable skill. I feel a need to try other items already!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant and FriendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/28/2014Very pleasant evening with friendly wait and management staff. Management stopped by several times to make sure that everything was to our liking. The food was very good and presented very nicely.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CasualjakeDined on 6/28/2014The type of place one goes to when not needing a grand dining experience nor a diner experience. We need more bistro place like this, with a terrific menu with lots of choice. We shall return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GreatLakersgirlDined on 6/27/2014Central Park had fabulous bread and food was great! The atmosphere was very nice. I would definitely return here.Special Features:
- Birthday dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 6/16/2014We had a birthday for our son and his 2 children on Tuesday. We live in Burbank but thought CP would be a great venue. Our son and his kids had not been there previously. They all loved it. The food, service and everything was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- JJ32Dined on 6/13/2014Have eaten at Central Park many times, brunches and dinners. Always GREAT food, servers are very pleasant and very attentive for a neighborhood eatery. I really like the Chicken Piccata dinner and they have very good gourmet taco specials from time to time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunch at Central Parkluv2lunchDined on 6/3/2014The food was excellent as we were all pleased with out lunch specials. Lot's of flavor. Great service. Will come again and recommend.Special Features:
- My New Restaurant Fave!RaineyKDined on 5/25/2014This was my first time at Central Park and now, it is my go to favorite restaurant in Pasadena. Having worked in the hospitality industry for many years, it takes a lot to impress foodies with access to great food and service. We hosted my former boss and his wife for dinner over Memorial Day weekend and while he can afford the best that money has to offer, he too said "Central Park is our restaurant from now on". The Manager visits the tables and the servers are very attentive without being intrusive. Love, Love, Love, Central Park.Special Features:
- The following 0 reviews are from the Central Park Restaurant reviews archive.