Central Park Fusion
200 Park Ave
Hot Springs, AR 71901Neighborhood:
Fusion / EclecticPrice: $31 to $50
Central Park Fusion
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://centralparkfusion.com/
- Phone: 5016230202
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 4:30p.m. - 10:00p.m.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Steak, Seafood, Fusion / Eclectic
- Executive Chef: Matt Fuller
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Smoking Area (patio only), Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Cross Street: Arbor Street
- Parking: Street Parking
- Parking Details: Parking is allowed on both sides of Arbor Street that runs on the East side of the restaurant. The Arlington Hotel"s satellite parking is also on the East side of the building. The hotel only restricts public parking on this lot for special events and/or when the space is needed by the hotel.
A word from Central Park Fusion
Central Park Fusion Cuisine’s concept is to deliver the freshest, highest quality products including alternative-source ingredients in an unpretentious, casual dining atmosphere. When possible, local produce, organics, free-range items, fresh seafood, and the finest quality products available will be used. Sourcing exceptional products is every bit as important to us as how those products are handled before they are served to our guests. Classical French culinary techniques form the foundation of our dishes and are enhanced by introducing and fusing together flavors from around the world.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Overall
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Ambiance
- Diners' Choice WinnerBest Food
Central Park Fusion - Best Restaurants in Hot Springs ›
Central Park Fusion reviews from OpenTable diners
52 reviews since May 22, 2014
- Ambiance3.7Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (36)special occasion (30)neighborhood gem (19)notable wine list (18)romantic (17)good for groups (16)hot spot (11)kid-friendly (3)great for lunch (3)late-night find (3)scenic view (3)vibrant bar scene (2)great for outdoor dining (2)great for brunch (1)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/13/2014great food and service! We enjoyed our dinner and glad we chose this place over anywhere else in Hot SpringsSpecial Features:
- SurprisedEatsalotDined on 9/13/2014In fact very surprised to find quality, great execution and professional service here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/6/2014Extensive moderately priced wine list. Appetizers were excellent.Special Features:
- Really DisappointingdmrobeDined on 8/30/2014My wife and I was excited to try this restaurant for our anniversary dinner. The menu was extremely limited, but was made even worse by the restaurant failing to order enough supplies to have scallops, lamb, or the catch of the day. This left very few choices. The waiter was semi-rude and acted like we were just a distraction to him. The food was decent, but was extremely over-priced for the quality. I would NOT recommend this restaurant to anyone.
- Still our pick in Hot SpringsWorkintoPlayDined on 8/30/2014Champagne truffle soup with brie was fabulous as usual. Nice salads-especially the wedge salad made with bibb lettuce instead of iceberg. The seared scallops were as buttery and savory as ever and the corn polenta and asparagus were an amazing accompaniment. The BOURSIN® WAGYU FILET MIGNON was perfectly cooked as ordered (medium rare). The Riesling by the glass menu recommendation for the scallops was perfect.Special Features:
- Food was good.OpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 8/29/2014The food was good, but not as good as my last visit. I feel like there was a change in the kitchen.Special Features:
- fantastic find!mimi911Dined on 8/23/2014This was a highlight of our trip. Rarely doyou find a restaurant that is ooutstanding in all areas...presentation, taste, variety of menu choices, desserts as good as entrees, and service. We may need to return to Hot Springs just to dine here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodStanVDined on 8/22/2014We used Open Table to select a restaurant during our first trip to Hot Springs in several years. What a great choice! Wonderful service, good suggestions for appetizer and the meal was perfectly cooked. Get a chance, go to Central Park Fusion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved It!LoveGreatFoodVIPDined on 8/20/2014Food, service and view were all exceptional. It was a wonderful experience, and I will go again next trip to the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasantly SurprisedfavoriteDined on 8/15/2014I believe it's the best restaurant in Hot Springs!Special Features:
- What a gem!!BeeMackDined on 8/15/2014Greeted immediately. Our server, Randy, and other wait staff were incredible. Great specials, wonderful food presentation, good wines, good bar selection. Wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodAlexLADined on 8/12/2014Great food, good wines, great service. All in all a wonderful experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/8/2014Our food and service were fantastic. This was our 3rd time to visit. We are in town once each summer and always go to Central Park.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 8/7/2014Were seated in direct sunlight when there remained many open tables clearly because children with us. This slight was overcome by great waiter Thursday eve aug 7. Children preferred fruit to fries and kitchen was most accommodating Despite first reception we were happy with our choice.Special Features:
- sandbillDined on 8/2/2014Service and food were great. Food was prepared very well. Presentation was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- An absolute MUST in Hot SpringscoupleintheboothDined on 7/31/2014I would like to start by stating that I am a restaurant consultant and specialize in fine dining. Even though there are no white table cloths I rarely have an overall superb experience when dining out. My wife and I dine in restaurants as we travel all over the U.S. I have to say that Chef Matt and Server Randy did an outstanding job. We were displeased with the other restaurants we visited during our stay in Hot Springs, probably because Central Park set such high expectations. We enjoyed the Crab Cake appetizer, the Hawaiian Wagyu and the Scallops for our entrees, and finished with a chocolate dessert trio....all fantastic! This will be a restaurant I visit again when I return to Hot Springs. Thanks again gentlemen for an excellent meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- As good as advertisedWorkInSportsDined on 7/26/2014Central Park Fusion was fabulous. Don't let the non-descript exterior fool you. The food was exceptional! Our first time visiting Hot Springs but we'll go here every time that we are in town.Special Features:
- Best Filet Ever!PPetersDined on 7/19/2014We LOVED this place! Had a girls weekend in Hot Springs, and wanted to have a great dinner somewhere with a good wine list. This place was PERFECT. The filet was honestly the BEST I've ever had with the flavors in the dish. The fried brie app was fantastic! I will DEFINITELY go back when I'm in Hot Springs.Special Features:
- Overpriced for the atmosphereSRL49Dined on 7/19/2014Food was delicious but overpriced. Only fish available was almost 50.00 and steak regardless if quality was 56.00. Too overpriced for the atmosphere which was quite casual and view out qunsiw was a condemned building in shamblesI would recommend this to a friend.
- Hot Springs Gemstone!PatriciaVIPDined on 7/19/2014There are many interesting finds in Hot Springs, but if you are looking for outstanding cuisine, look no further than Central Park Fusion! The preparation style melds classical French techniques with a fusion of flavors from around the world. The menu is varied, with selections ranging from perfectly cooked sea bass and Wagyu beef to lighter fare. I sampled multiple items and found each one to be a delight to the taste buds. The appetizers are delicious and, for me, the fried brie was a perfect starter. The salads are packed with wonderful surprises! The entrée selections are complemented by wine suggestions. Whatever is on you "to do" list for your visit to Hot Springs, be sure to include a meal (or two) at Central Park Fusion!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently greatPainlessDined on 7/15/2014Wait staff is friendly. They have daily/weekly specials so the menu does not become stale. There is an extensive wine list and the double cut pork chop is famous. Prices are commensurate with the quality.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Creative and savory!BayouFoxDined on 7/12/2014Fusion truly loves up to its name. The Japanese inspired pork belly appetizer was a standout while our wagyu steak entrees were grilled perfectly with classic seasoning and accompaniment. The green peppercorn au poivre is aromatic with just enough spice to set the steak off to perfection. Champagne, Brie, and truffle soup was another delicious appetizer. Wine list is superb although we were too full for dessert so can't comment on that. You will not leave hungry! Atmosphere is cool and casual with a great view of a jagged mountain face through the large glass windows lining the dining room. The menu is pricey, but as close to worth it as any restaurant comes these days and the flavors are unforgettable.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CrisDGVIPDined on 7/12/2014We had a large group of 10 for dinner on a Saturday night a few of the adults were particular about their foods (no gluten, not processed foods ). We started off with shared appetizers, the carpaccio with poached egg yolk was fabulous, the pork belly (that I usually dislike) was to die for, the scallops (who would say you could get such fresh tasting scallops so far from the ocean) delicious. The kids were appeased with their noodles, chicken fingers etc.... The wine list was reasonably priced nicely put together. Everyone's entree's was wonderful, but the winner was the rabbit tenderloin special- we all agreed the chef should put this on the menu. Our waiter was wonderful and very attentive we cannot wait to return..Special Features:
- Failed to thrillInkPen69Dined on 7/12/2014The rank smell of fish assaulted us as we entered the door. While the wine list was exhaustive, the menu was limited. Everything was adequate, but we had hoped for more.Special Features:
- theonlywaytoeatoutDined on 7/12/2014Excellent service Great menu variety Exceptional dessertsSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than 5 stars!nancygayeDined on 7/4/2014The hubs made reservations for my bday dinner. Had heard good things about it. I got the Thai Coconut Curry Shrimp and the hubs got the Double Cut Pork Chop. Both were awesome. We couldn't finish them and they were even better the next day. Our waiter was superb. I don't say that very often. Really enjoyed the Cucumber Lemongrass Martinis too! It's not the fanciest restaurant but has its own charm. I would recommend this restaurant to anybody and everybody!Special Features:
- Amazing Restaurant at Hot SpringsEdwardVIPDined on 7/4/2014We had a perfect meal at Cental Park Fusion! People are still talking about their Wagyu steaks! My tuna was perfectly cooked rare and had great flavor! It is not inexpensive but you definitely receive great value for your money!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/1/2014We don't eat here often, just special occasions, but when we do the food is always outstanding. And, the best dirty martini too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best. Meal. PeriodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014My husband and I are not foodies. We stepped out of our box and went here. This was one of the best meels I have ever had. It will be our go to spot in Hot Springs. Pork chops are to die for. And it ended with amazing white chocolate bread pudding. Can't wait til next summer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- firstvisithsvtwoDined on 6/11/2014We were greeted at the door and immediately shown to our table. The service was excellent and the food delicious. We both had the filet and it was the best we have had in this area. We will return.Special Features:
- Great service and foodGroup5Dined on 6/6/2014We were a group of 5 with one guest with a special diet. When we arrived, the wait staff that was assigned to our table was aware of of special request and assured us that the need would be met. All five of our dining guests were pleased with their meals and dessert but we had difficulty holding a conversation due to the noise level throughout the dining area of the restaurant. We did not linger after our meal was complete since we could not converse over the noise of the surrounding table. Summary, food and service was excellent.Special Features:
- Incredible foodFood4uDined on 6/4/2014This restaurant has innovative food with unique selections and incredible flavors. It has something for everyone's palate. The servers are very accommodating and knowledgeable about the menu. This is a true diving adventure!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OkSmackDined on 5/30/2014Service was good and food was above average. We came hoping to find something different…and it was. Only real complaint was the menu was very small. Not many choices. They ran out of the fish special by 6:00, and there was only one other group in the restaurant at the time. Overall, I was a little disappointed. I think the price didn't match the quality of the food. But the items on the menu were truly fusion, but just not my taste. Oh and good luck trying to find parking. I had to circle the place 2-3 times to find where to park.
- A-MAZ-INGLovetoeatDined on 5/23/2014My husband and I chose this location based on reviews prior to arriving in Hot Springs. Initially we thought it would be so-so. The staff were so friendly!!! We were celebrating our anniversary. A couple next to us ordered champagne and the staff offered congratulations! The food. Oh the food. I chose the Hawaiian Wagyu beef. I are so much that I was full for days. It was melt in your mouth delicious! My husband chose the special swordfish. It was cooked to perfection as was my beef. My mouth waters to write this!!! I wanted to eat there each day of our stay!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellantGjttjgDined on 5/23/2014Once again, great service and terrific food. Had two of the specials and they were prepared perfectly with excellent sauces. Waitress ensured we we were well taken care of at all times. Why go anywhere else when it is time to treat yourself to a great meal!Special Features:
- The following 180 reviews are from the Central Park Fusion reviews archive.
- Best fine dining in Hot SpringsVassrgrlDined on 5/17/2014We were very impressed by this restaurant, a true treasure for Hot Springs. The food was second to none and the wine list and pairing suggestions were spot on. Our server, Randy, was impressive in his knowledge of wine and was a true professional. Although the dining room looks sparse, it was cozy and relaxing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Everything was great until.....OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/3/2014For the second time , I feel that we were forced to leave earlier then I would like because staff was packing up the restaurant, turning up chairs rearranging all the tables . We felt unwanted and after a $500 tab for 4 people, at 9:30 I should not feel this way. I could understand if it was late but 9:30 on Saturday, in a slow restaurant should not be issue. Once again this was not the first time.Special Features:
- Date NightLovesgoodfoodDined on 5/2/2014Food was wonderful, service was lacking, dining room was not full when we arrived so no excuse.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great dinnerLoveGoodFoodDined on 4/26/2014The food was wonderful, as was the staff. We were there on the same might as the local prom. The place was packed, but service did not lack. It is definitely a place to eat at when in Hot Springs.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Incredibly SurprisedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/25/2014My wife and I pulled up and saw the building and the part of town this place was in and I thought I'd made a mistake by making a reservation but I couldn't have been more wrong. The building is something straight out of the 70's and the seats at the tables were cheap-looking plastic and metal chairs. We ordered the spinach artichoke dip to start and it was the best I've ever had. I ordered the Boursin Wagyu filet mignon and a house salad with balsamic vinaigrette. It was the freshest salad I've had from any restaurant. The steak with the Boursin cheese on top on the bed of creamy truffle scented fresh corn polenta was an amazing mixture of flavors and one of the best dishes I've had. My wife ordered the a Shrimp scampi and said it was greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.