Central Michel Richard - Caesars Palace
3570 Las Vegas Blvd South
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $31 to $50
Central Michel Richard - Caesars Palace
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.centrallv.com/
- Phone: 7026505921
- Hours of Operation:
Open 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Michel Richard
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Patio/Outdoor Dining
A word from Central Michel Richard - Caesars Palace
Central features American Cuisine with Chef Michel Richard's creative French flair.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Central Michel Richard - Caesars Palace reviews from OpenTable diners
- our waiter alexander was aevakDined on 11/21/2012our waiter alexander was a joy. it was a great place to eat before seeing a show since it is open 24 hours but is a nice sit down dinner. all the rest of fine dining opens at 5:30. too late to have a relaxing fine dinner before a show. This restaurant has good food, great wait staff and is open 24 hours for a diners convenience, more upscale than just eating at a buffet before the show.Special Features:
- This was written up as thisdrpamelaDined on 11/2/2012This was written up as this fabulous place and it was a typical Hotel Restaurant. Nothing special. The chairs were really uncomfortable, no table cloths, people in sneakers and shorts. Not at all what I was lead to believe.
- Food was wonderful and moreOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/28/2012Food was wonderful and more than we could eat. Portions are definitely shareable. Danielle, our waitress took great care of us and offered us suggestions for our meals. Too bad we were too full to order deserts!Special Features:
- Central, is a very nice littleOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/26/2012Central, is a very nice little restuarant.. Try it you may like it. I thought the Chicken was dry and it needed salt.Special Features:
- Having eaten at Michel Richard'sOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/19/2012Having eaten at Michel Richard's restaurants in Washington DC, I knew the food would be excellent - - and it was. Every dish served to our party of four was excellent. However, the service was not up to the level of the food. We were seated for 20 minutes before someone came to take our drink order. Then the drinks did not arrive for another 15 minutes - - by which time our appetizers were on the table. It also took us about 10 minutes to get the waitress to bring us our check at the end of the meal./ The kitchen here is outstanding. The "front of the house" needs shoring up.Special Features:
- I would recommend Central1234VIPDined on 10/14/2012I would recommend Central for a quick breakfast on a Sunday before you leave town. Our food was "pretty good". The service was bad. We ordered, and waited, and waited... almost 45 minutes for our food. 4 or 5 tables who came in after us and sat right around us all got their food and were finished eating. Plus, our server never stopped back over to check on us, get refills, explain the wait, etc. Finally my husband had to stop him and ask, and miraculously our food showed up minutes later. I don't know what the problem was because there was no explanation, but again, the food was good so we would stop back in because it's convenient.
- Just what we were lookinggeriiDined on 10/12/2012Just what we were looking for not fancy or upscale but good food. It was just what we wanted for dinner that night.
- Have now tried almost everyOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 10/7/2012Have now tried almost every appetizer item. A must is The cheese and meat (salumni, prosciutto, chorizo and more)- filling by itself. Crispy fried chicken was good. Service at the bar always good, as busy as it sometimes can get. Last time we were there they were short a bartender, but the staff worked hard to make up for the missing body. Lovely berry muddled martini. The smoked salmon plate large enough portion for 2 to share. Yummy breads. watching the guests checking in and out at Caesars, greatly entertaining.Special Features:
- Good food, good serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 10/2/2012We had a group of 14 for dinner. The service was very good (prompt and friendly). The food was good, but nothing special. No surprise that the wine list was over-priced (common in Las Vegas). Overall, I would say good value for the money.Special Features:
- Central Las Vegas is locatedOpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 9/25/2012Central Las Vegas is located off of the lobby entrance to Caesar's Palace. So it is not a quiet, spot to dine. We had previously dined at the Washington DC location and enjoyed it very much. We did not think the food was a good at the Las Vegas Central. So long as you are not expecting Central Washington DC, most will find it a fine place to stop in a get a good meal.
- This is restaurant lookingtorchyVIPDined on 9/21/2012This is restaurant looking for an identity - coffee shop, upscale or bar scene? Prices are in the middle as is the food which is well prepared and plated but does not stand out. Service and atmosphere are strictly coffee shop - dishes not properly cleared, disappearing waiters in a open drab restaurant with plain wooden tables and chairs. Pepper mill not offered and when asked for was reminded shaker on table. Its open 24hrs and we had both dinner and breakfast there. Their Central Breakfast is all you need till dinner - 3eggs, 2 link sausages, 2 slices of bacon a slice of bone in ham, mini pancakes and choice of beverage. Dinner is also substanial and runs the gamut from burgers to loup de mer.Special Features:
- Nice dinner before a showToddDined on 9/19/2012My wife and I went down to see a show at Caesars and ate here beforehand. Good food...I enjoyed the lobster burger, and they have fun cocktails. Nothing special but if I am in the area I would go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall, this was a good experienceOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 9/2/2012Overall, this was a good experience. But we were a little disappointed. The Saveur article with the deviled egg / anchovy picture sent us in there. But that dish turned out not to be very good. And our other appetizer - tuna tartare was also not stellar. Main courses were better - the short rib was EXCELLENT. Fried chicken was also really good. The atmosphere is interesting - it's really bright in there, which makes it feel less special.
- Disappointing ...OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 8/28/2012Service was good, but the Crab burger is something I would not order again ... it looked like a rice cake and had little taste. My eggs benedict also looked anything but fresh ... I wouldn't go out of my way to dine here ...
- AVOIDOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 8/12/2012The DC location is outstanding. It's one of my favorite restaurants in DC. The LV location is awful. The host cancelled my reservation after he looked it up (potentially to avoid giving OT points/pmt) The dishes are different than in DC even when it's the same item - in all cases it's a change for the worst (examples - mustard sauce with fried chicken or the ice cream with the chocolate bar) None of this seems like a surprise to anyone even in a tourist location. I've visited twice. Both times the experience was bad and the dining room was 20-25% full. AVOID
- We had the cheese/charcuterieOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 8/12/2012We had the cheese/charcuterie plate- nice manchego and cheddar (as is the norm on these kind of appetizer plates), a tasty mortadella (believe it), a tasty prosciutto (a little fattier & cut a bit thicker than we like)and salumni. We tried the deviled eggs- love the white anchovy on top. Smoked salmon plate with an almost brioche like bread. nice. Enjoyed the blueberry blitz martini topped with sparkling wine. Great bar service- ryan, and terrific food runner. When we requested some mustard and butter, he was right on top of it.Special Features:
- We ate here for dinner beforeJJFoodieVIPDined on 7/31/2012We ate here for dinner before going to a show. We were all dressed up and disappointed in the ambiance. The menu was handed to us and we were surprised that it was printed on a folded piece of paper. However, the food was pricey. We had the meatloaf and 2 sides of veggies. All were very good. Huge portions. It is a casual feel. It has good food, huge portions and it on the pricey side.Special Features:
- Central Michel Richard isOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 7/29/2012Central Michel Richard is really a cafe/bar. I'm sure that for those in a hurry and looking for finger foods and simple entrees, along with their favorite libation, CMR will fill the bill. For those looking for more complex entrees, along with ambiance, I'd recommend looking a little deeper into the other restaurants on the CP property.
- Different from Augustus Café? How?OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/26/2012I read about Central Michel Richard in a national publication. The review was glowing. My experience on the other hand was fair. I do not believe this restaurant has changed in any significant way from Augustus Café, the previous restaurant in this location. The decor is new and the menu has new items but the overall quality of food and service remains unchanged.
- The food was better than averagePointhoarderVIPDined on 7/17/2012The food was better than average and they had a great selection of draft beers. The restaurant is off to the side of the hotel lobby and made an interesting location to people watch if you sit at the bar.Special Features:
- Overall we enjoyed our experience.OpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 7/13/2012Overall we enjoyed our experience. The place looks great. The service was fantastic. I had the lobster burger which was very good. My husband had the onion matza ball soup and the tomato tower. The soup was flavorless-very bland. I told him he had to put the whole salt shaker in it to give it some flavor. The tomato tower was very tasty.
- Terrible serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/5/2012When we arrived for dinner on a Thursday night, there were less than a dozen groups of patrons in the restaurant. We waited for over 15 minutes before a waitress came over to greet us. She was apologetic because she didn't know that our table was hers. We wanted to speak with a sommelier and that took another 10 minutes. By the time the sommelier showed up at our table, we were already frustrated with the service and had already decided to leave. 30 minutes in a restaurant and all we had was water.
- Not Your Average Hotel CafeOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/10/2012Central Michel Richard is a gem of a diner-type restaurant with a fine dining flair. I took my sister & BIL there pre-show and could not have been happier with the food and service. Only one question and this applies to a lot of Strip restaurants: why don't you offer Zinfidel by the glass? Sometimes one needs just a plain sweet wine.Special Features:
- Good Food, Slow ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 6/7/2012The food was good as always. My problem was with the service. Despite having a reservation and being seated before two other parties before us they were both helped before us and got their food before us. We had to wait a while before we even got water at our table. The worst part of it was that it wasnt even busy.Special Features:
- We need to go back becauseOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 6/4/2012We need to go back because there were so many things on the menu that we didn't get to taste! Everything we ordered was wonderful.Special Features:
- Good easy options with greatOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 5/24/2012Good easy options with great service, the bar area open to the entrance is great for people watching and enjoying the energy at Ceasars.
- On our recent visit to LasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/29/2012On our recent visit to Las Vegas (our first time) we had dinner twice at Central Michel Richard. I restaurant had been written up in Saveur Magazine. The food was outstanding and service was great. I would highly recommend the restaurant.Special Features:
- I had read about the restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/26/2012I had read about the restaurant in Saveur magazine and wanted to try it on our trip here. The food was excellent and prices were reasonable. Also I had a martini and it was one of the best I've ever had. It was a great experience. I will definitely be going back!Special Features:
- Fairly quick and wait staffOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/26/2012Fairly quick and wait staff was very polite and accommodating.Special Features:
- Since the buffet was closedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/26/2012Since the buffet was closed for renovations, this was a great spot all week for a quick and hearty breakfast.Special Features:
- Bad Hostess ??OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 4/21/2012Made reservation at Central and were seated outside, but were confliced between the resturant and street music and asked to be reseated inside. The hostess seem bothered by our request and offered us a poor table near the wait stand and finally gave us another table which was acceptable. Sat in a 2/3rds empty resaturant and other that water was offerd noting to drink for almost 15 minutes (we had our menus from another table. Decided to leave and mentioned problem to the manager and he offered to buy us a drink which we accepted but did not stay for dinner.We had heard good things about the resturant but maybe it was just a bad night.
- Award winning? Really?OpenTable Diner Since 2006VIPDined on 4/21/2012This is not a special occasion restaurant. It is a very nice 24 hour spot, expensive, but not worth the prices. This restaurant needs to decide what it going to be....a breakfast spot, lunch spot or fine dining restaurant. It cannot be all of these things. The service was like the service one might receive at Dennys. The place was not busy, even at 7:30 PM on a Saturday night. No need for an Open Table reservation. Most fine restaurant's in Las Vegas on a Saturday night require advance reservations, but not Central Michel Richard. We were surprised how NOT busy the restaurant was when we were seated. We soon realized this was not going to be the experience we were expecting. My advice, eat here for breakfast or lunch.Special Features:
- Sorely disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/18/2012I was really disappointed in the whole dining experience at Central. I had done some research online for a restaurant at Caesars Palace as we had Elton John tickets for that evening. I didn't want something too expensive and this proved to be a good option. I ordered the seabass and my Dad ordered the crab burger. Neither of these was very good. The crab burger was overwhelmed by the ginger mayo and you couldn't even taste crab. The seabass was bland. It was served over fried rice and veggies - some of which was very salty (maybe soy sauce??). It was my Dads birthday but we opted to not even have dessert figuring it would probably be as disappointing as the rest of the meal.Such a let down from what I had hoped would be a great dinner
- Not worth a reviewOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 4/17/2012Weak overall, service very poor, wine not cold to start and spilled all over.....
- Food was good. Location wasJasonDined on 3/22/2012Food was good. Location was convenient and outdoor dining was nice. Open 24 hours for those looking for something good late at night.Special Features:
- Went twice or three timesOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 3/16/2012Went twice or three times during stay. First time great food and service. Second experience great food horrible service. Third experience: couldn't get seated. Went thru the diamond line and asked to sit in glassed area. Was told by hostess just to wait to the side & they would be right with us. They seated numerous parties that arrived after us in the glassed area. We were a party of 4, the people they were seating were walk up with no reservations. Had to go to the hostesses again and were shown to a table three feet away from where we were standing. When we said that we were waiting for the other room, we were told that they had just seated the last table in the section with the last party that just walked up. We left...
- Every thing was very nice,OpenTable Diner Since 2002VIPDined on 3/9/2012Every thing was very nice, however, I found that if you had to cut your food the plates would slide all over the table. We were there for breakfast, so maybe they have tableclothes for lunch and dinner which would help the plates stay in place. Otherwise, a nice place and an enjoyable meal. I will definitely go back.
- shockingly poorOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 3/2/2012We have dined at Richard's restaurants several times. Central in Caesars is shockingly poor compared to the others. Service is awkward with 2 different servers asking the same questions seemingly oblivious of each other. Drink order was incorrect, food was slow, no silverware when food arrived and no response when asked for it (had to get up from the table to find someone to get knives). The food was relatively good but not as outstanding as Central in DC. A large group that wanted separate checks seemed to paralyze the entire restaurant. In the middle of that mess the lights in the restaurant come on full blast for some time which more or less destroyed whatever atmosphere remained at that point.Special Features:
- Just okay. Didn't really likeOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 2/26/2012Just okay. Didn't really like the menu. Food was okay. It would be a place you just run in and get a bite to eat and leave.
- Bright and airy cafe. ThecedesboysVIPDined on 2/11/2012Bright and airy cafe. The food was great but the service was less than to be expected. Our waiter dropped our syrup, butter, and cream. They never came back to give us what we needed and never cleaned it up. We had to tell them when they brought the bill... then we barely received an apology or any thing off our bill. Due to time constraints, we went the following morning and had much better service. Get your act together.Special Features: