Center Ice Grill - Rogers Arena
800 Griffiths Way
Vancouver, BC V6B 6G2Neighborhood:
CanadianPrice: CAN$31 to CAN$50
Center Ice Grill - Rogers Arena
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://rogersarena.com/
- Phone: 6048997525x
- Hours of Operation:
Doors open two hours prior to the start of each home game.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Bar / Lounge / Bottle Service, Canadian
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
A word from Center Ice Grill - Rogers Arena
Open to all ticket holders, Centre Ice Grill is Vancouver's only live sports restaurant. Enjoy a fantastic meal at a private table without missing any of the action. Located directly over centre ice, Centre Ice Grill offers a regionally inspired menu and lively and exciting atmosphere. The Grill opens two hours prior to the start of the game; reservations are required.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Center Ice Grill - Rogers Arena reviews from OpenTable diners
- Fast service and Nice Prime RibOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/10/2014My wife and I had the prime rib. Not only was it delicious, but it arrived quickly and we were able to lots of time to explore Rogers arena and find our seats etc. The service was great and we had an overall good experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccasionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/5/2014The Centre Ice Grill is a good fit for a lunch before the game.. it isn't often that there is enough time to sit down to a dinner.. as mostly it is just a rush to get to the game.. but on special occasions... it fits well... nice to eat and walk downstairs to watch.. after you are parked...and through with the traffic and so on.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ice Cold RoomOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/1/2014The restaurant was so cold that between the kitchen and the table our dishes were warm at best. By the last bite the food was ice cold. I would have given outstanding otherwise.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Warm vegetables... Poor cutDisappointedDined on 4/1/2014Warm vegetables... Poor cut of prime rib (tough)...Inattentive service. Grossly overpriced at $200 for two (before small tip).
- special nightrocket1963Dined on 3/29/2014overall , it's a great place to go and sit @ the tables overlooking the hockey Rink, great food and atmosphereSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Thanks Center Ice Grill.SteveDined on 3/29/2014Had a great time with a group of my customers. Foods was great, and the service was excellent. Thanks you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great complement to game but pricyDNABYRBSTDined on 3/23/2014Great way to make the game an event in itself with adding on a dinner at the resto before and the location is awesome, no need to walk somewhere else after dinner, and even if you cannot see the ice, you can feel the vibe of the game and watch the game on the screen (as we missed a portion of the 1st period and watched it on the TVs. A little pricy so we could not always add that to the price of the ticket.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Would Not Go Back!starmakerDined on 3/10/2014Definitely not what I expected. We were seated in a small section that was surrounded by glass which made it very noisy. Could not see any part of the rink or the stands, just the bar and tv's. You would not know you were inside Rogers Arena. Food was below average at best but very pricey. 2 Entry and a small appetizers came close to $80 (before tips). And that's without any drinks or alcohol, we had water. Would not go back.
- A good place to eat beforeTessDined on 3/10/2014A good place to eat before the hockey game. Revs you up.Special Features:
- Could have been better.. :(DarcemanDined on 3/10/2014Two of my guests that I took ordered Prime rib medium rare and one was way more like rare....75% uncooked.....I ordered the medium and it was medium rare....desert was tiny for the price... Thanak youSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The restaurant offers a niceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/8/2014The restaurant offers a nice dining experience within the arena itself making it easy to get a good meal and still get to a hockey game on time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre hockey game beautySprucehillVanDined on 2/26/2014If you want to get to the game a litle early and enjoy a fantastic dinner, this is the place to go.I would recommend this to a friend.
- The best way to have dinnerPamieDined on 1/29/2014The best way to have dinner in the hockey atmosphere. Good food and fast service and delivery. Wine list is expensive and stopped us from ordering a bottle. Just a beer each.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good start to a Game.IEMCDined on 1/27/2014Great place to start a game, good food and excellent service. Arriving at 5 pm, gave us ample time to enjoy the drinks, meal and pregame conversation. The staff were attentive to our needs, anticipating there was a time limit. Will definitely go again, business or with someone special.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We have eaten at your restaurantwendyDined on 1/26/2014We have eaten at your restaurant before and have always enjoyed the food and atmosphere. I would have to say though, this time our service was a little lacking. Waiter was not friendly and we hardly ever saw him. I hate having to track someone down to pay the bill. We have had good service in the past so will have no problem coming back. Hopefully it won't happen again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Place to dine:SteveDined on 1/23/2014This is one of my favourite places to bring customers before the game. Food and service is great, I love this place, one of my favorite. Go Canucks Go!!!!! Steve Dalman Key Account Manager Coca-Cola Refreshments Canada.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great before the gameYolangDined on 1/23/2014I don't often have a chance to attend a live Canucks game so when we do we want it to be a special occasion. Having unsuccessfully tried to get a table last time, I knew that we needed a reservation. The waiter was very professional and attentive. We were particularly impressed that, rather just giving us an extra spoon, they split our seafood chowder appetizer into 2 separate bowls. The chowder was delicious by the way. My wife had the salmon and I the special of the day, a pork dish. Both were excellent. Well presented and very tasteful. We would certainly dine here at our next game.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre Game MealHockeyfan101Dined on 1/23/2014Great service. Food was excellent. Menu has changed with the new name but still greatSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special DaybcbrenDined on 1/18/2014We brought my 78 year old mother to her first Canuck's game and thought it would be a special treat to dine in this restaurant. It was lovely, the food good, the service good although I felt a bit rushed to order. Another thing that took me aback a little was when we arrived I asked if we could sit overlooking the ice (for my mom's sake) and was told that those seats were reserved for season ticket holders and we would have to vacate them in 1 hour. That clearly wouldn't have been enough time to relax, eat, relax before the game. However, all in all, I would do it again. thank you.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was just ok, waiter wasPastaPBDined on 1/10/2014Food was just ok, waiter was good, very pricey and seated in a small glass enclosed section that was way too loud. Won't rush back
- ThanksseniasmomDined on 1/1/2014Thanks for helping to make my husband's 40th birthday a very special occasion.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food and service was greatIggyDined on 1/1/2014Food and service was great as usual. We got in right on time for our reservation and out exactly when we wanted to. Thanks for a great time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great food but chilly environmentsmrt2013VIPDined on 1/1/2014Always feel rushed as the servers have to move you to a different table to accomodate season ticket holders. Also this is extremely cold and so it is hard to feel comfortable while you eat - it is colder than the actual game seats!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pre Christmas Gift.specoccDined on 12/22/2013Reservation was easy, made it that day, (15:30 for a 17:00 game start) 4 adults, 2 out of town guests, access to the 400 level was easy. Prime rib end cut very good, Seafood chowder tasty, and Potato wraped halibut moist and very tasty without the heavyness of a batter. Good Okanagan wine list. Nice ambience, people excited for the NFL on the tv and the upcoming game. Able to see and hear when the warm up started. Peter our waiter was very good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- First NHL GameTinaDined on 12/14/2013Our friend recommended that my friend and I dine at Center Ice Grill to get the full experience at our first NHL game. He was right, my friend and I sat at a front table looking right at the ice. The food was excellent. We will both be back in the future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This was my first NHL gameEricaDined on 12/14/2013This was my first NHL game and the experience was truly outstanding. My husband and I enjoyed ourselves thoroughly. If I had to make a critique it would be that the food is a bit expensive for the portions you receive but the quality was excellent. The staff were professional and classy and made our experience all that more wonderful.Special Features:
- A tad pricey but GREAT FOOD!!!HappyDinerDined on 12/9/2013I take clients to the hockey game and we generally always have dinner here before hand. I have found that over the past 6 years dinner is always great, wonderfully prepared, service is wonderful, and, on the odd occasion that there has been something missed, it is immediately corrected - with a smile and an apology. I do love dining here!!Special Features:
- SERVICE IS FAST, YOUR WAITERTRANSPORTDined on 12/8/2013SERVICE IS FAST, YOUR WAITER PETER WAS GREAT. WILL BE TWICE MORE THIS WEEK
- Good spot to go to beforeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 12/8/2013Good spot to go to before a game. Food was really good and the prime rib was excellent!
- Decent spot right in Rogers ArenaEricSDined on 11/23/2013We had a table just off the bar, and just back from the view of the ice. I can see where it would be awesome to watch the game from the bar counter facing the ice. A little high up but you can really see the plays there. The food was pretty good - my salmon was a little overdone and perhaps not enough soy on it, so just a little dry for "alleged" wild BC Sockeye. Not super hot either. Drinks were pricey, but to be expected at the arena. Table was very loud - tip is to ask for the tables behind the glass behind the bar. When the announcements and music starts playing its crazy loud.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor Service, OverPricedFrequentFlyerDined on 11/22/2013Do not use open table to reserve a table. They stick you in the old smoking section behind the servers desk. They would not move our table to the open section even though there were plenty of open tables. The bill took over an hour as there were two mistakes, and the server told us she had to wait for the manager override. Wish I hadn't dined here at all.
- Cold atmosphereLesmisDined on 11/22/2013Bring a sweater due to proximity of the outdoor style location and make sure you sit close to the kitchen otherwise your food comes Luke warm to coolSpecial Features:
- what happenedswiftyDined on 11/14/2013The restaurant has changed. When it was wieser's grill the food and service was excellent. Since becoming center ice grill its not near as good as it once was. The salmon was overcooked, the veg's mush, the ceasar salad bland. Maybe an off night tonight ??Special Features:
- The waitress was very goodOpenTable Diner Since 2012VIPDined on 10/30/2013The waitress was very good however we had a reservation for 5:45pm 3 of us arrived and were seated. My husband arrived 10 min later and was told to look for us, not taken to his seat. We were seated in seats we didn't know existed let alone someone else not knowing they were they to look for them. He stood there for 20 min before I walked up and saw him there. No one at the front helped at all. Food was good.
- ConfirmationsIslanderDined on 10/12/20132 emails and a phone call the day of to confirm our reservation. Did not bother me, but could anoy some one. Given the limited hours of operation, reserving through Open Table is the way to go, especially for out of towners like me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OUTSTANDING EXPERIENCEMTVRDined on 10/12/2013The hospitality, the food, the experience was simply outstanding. This was hands down the highlight of our Vancouver trip!Special Features:
- Over-Priced.RobCDined on 10/10/2013The ambiance in the restaurant is great. Provided you get a seat looking at the ice, which is rare. Otherwise you're stuck in a busy, crowded, loud venue with not a lot of privacy. If you're looking for a romantic date I wouldn't recommend. The food was good, but not worth the price. They charge top quality prices for an average quality menu. Save yourself some effort and money and go out to eat somewhere downtown before the game.
- Some fine, rest not so goodNuckfanDined on 10/10/2013The Seafood Soup is fantastic and a meal in itself with a salad. The $32 Sirloin Steak is a tough piece of meat not worth anywhere near the price. Though the sauce is good, it can't cover up the poor quality of the meat. Convenient location though but pricey.
- Decent food and service. LimitedHockeyDined on 10/5/2013Decent food and service. Limited menu. Prefer room off bar as noise level is lower and it is warmer.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.