Center Cut Steakhouse - Flamingo Las Vegas
3555 Las Vegas Blvd. S
Las Vegas, NV 89109Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $50 and over
Center Cut Steakhouse - Flamingo Las Vegas
- Dining Style: Fine Dining
- Website: http://www.flamingolasvegas.com/casinos/flamingo-las-vegas/restaurants-dining/center-cut-steakhouse-detail.html
- Phone: 7027848821
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Daily: 5:30 pm - 10:30 pm
- Payment Options:
- Cuisine: Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Chef John Witte
- Dress Code: Business Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Private Room, Takeout
A word from Center Cut Steakhouse - Flamingo Las Vegas
A compelling new steakhouse that features classic CENTER CUT steaks, which are 100% hormone and steroid free, delicious American Wagyu, free range Veal and chicken entrees as well as organic Lamb. Only the freshest seafood, from Diver scallops, Lobster and Fish.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Center Cut Steakhouse - Flamingo Las Vegas reviews from OpenTable diners
33 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance3.9Noise LevelModerate
special occasion (22)romantic (11)good for groups (9)fit for foodies (7)notable wine list (6)late-night find (4)kid-friendly (1)great for lunch (1)hot spot (1)Show More
- Just "ok"OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/14/2014We were in Vegas for a quick getaway, and were staying at the Flamingo--hence why we chose this steakhouse. The foie gras everyone raved about on Yelp was being served now over banana bread. Not nearly as scrumptious as I had anticipated. My date's oysters were a bit briny for the region, but we like briny, so that's okay. His steak was rather flavorful, but had considerably more marbling than the cut should have had, IMHO. I had ordered the Scottish salmon, and it was cooked to perfection. The risotto underneath, not so much. Overall, we'd give the place a "meh" rating. Would I go back if I was staying at the Flamingo? Probably. If I was staying somewhere else? Probably not.
- Nothing special for the priceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/4/2014I already knew ahead of time we would be eating here because we were staying at the Flamingo. I researched the menu and everything. So I knew it would be a bit pricey but I just wanted to treat my fiance and I to something special. Well I ordered the boneless ribeye steak with fries and split a lobster mac n cheese with my fiance. The lobster mac n cheese was very small in size and I was surely deceived by yelp pictures. Overall the food was delicious and no complaints about the quality of it. They do have sauce for the steaks but it costs extra. Good thing I brought a bottle of Heinz 57 sauce with me because I didn't like their choices anyway. At any rate the server never asked me if I would like any sauce for my steak.Special Features:
- Another Fabulous CC Experience!LoveEyeTalianVIPDined on 9/1/2014Center Cut is always a staple when visiting Las Vegas & Edward is always our server. The outside seating area was "Reserved", but Edward was able to pull some strings & allow us to dine at our usual, preferred outside booth. Always going out of his way to promote an excellent dining experience, this time was no exception. In fact, with Edward's over-the-top service, we dined at Center Cut a second time during our stay. Keep up the excellent service and food, Edward and Center Cut, respectively, and we'll definitely continue coming back.Special Features:
- CENTER CUT is THE BESTOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/29/2014The Center Cut Steakhouse at the Flamingo is the BEST steakhouse I have ever eaten at. I come to Vegas from Chicago at least once a year, at this eatery beats my past favorite, THE STEAKHOUSE at Circus Circus and even The Range. Ramsey's Steakhouse is a mere hash house compared to Center Cut. Even the French Onion Soup was one of the most favorable I have ever had. My dinner choice was the Special Surf and Turf which was a Wagyu Rib E and sufficient sized lobster tale. I do not usually prefer Rib Eye, but this was no normal Rib Eye. It melted into my mouth like it was made by Angels in Heaven. I also had the signature Green Apple Cocktail. The Service was extra special and the Asian Hostess was so pretty I almost proposed. GREAT DINNER.Special Features:
- center cut steakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/21/2014It was a nice eveing for us. It was a fancy amd delicious place to have our anniversary dinner.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Center Cut above expectationsSipnDip1Dined on 8/7/2014Enjoyed dinner at Center Cut in the Flamingo Hotel on a Thursday night after the Olivia Newton-John show. I had ordered flowers for my lady and they were displayed on our beautiful corner booth upon arrival. The dinner was great as we enjoyed wine and steaks. The room is surrounded by digital wall art that rotates the framed pictures to display historical photos of Las Vegas history. Our servers were very friendly and competent! This steakhouse although not on the top 10 list for Vegas Steakhouses, it does deserve high marks. It was convenient for us staying at the Flamingo and the most formal choice for us unless leaving the hotel. We would dine here again!Special Features:
- Great food - turn the lights down!OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/31/2014Loved the food... just need to dim the lights! What "looks like" a romantic, upscale restaurant in the photos on their website, becomes almost like a well-lit 'coffee show' atmosphere when you actually 'see' it in person. Great food! Very good service... but... just dim the lights a bit! BTW, loved the TV screens that scrolled black/white photos of 'old Vegas' - very cool!Special Features:
- GOMCongrats4UDined on 7/31/2014Could be better! Service was just adequate and food passable. Las Vegas is always a gamble when it comes to restaurants and service but this restaurant is less than expected.Special Features:
- Great food and Excellent ServiceTheperfectbiteDined on 7/25/2014This was a beautiful setting, nice menu and excellent service. Our server was entertaining and well educated on the menu.Special Features:
- A MUST tryluv2eatDined on 7/20/2014If you want an exceptional supper experience, this is the place to go. Food and service are outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ReunionOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014Was in town for world cup weekend with 3 old college teammates and needed an excellent steak. Was about to go to a more well known spot but discovered Center Cut online. Was the highlight meal of the weekend. Everything was exceptional but our waiter, Salamon and the NY strips were as good as you'll find on the strip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/23/2014Food was awsome. Our server Ari was right on top of things. Will go back and recomendSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice evening with familyanonymousDined on 6/16/2014Nice place to relax & enjoy a nice meal with our kids. Only thing that detracted from the evening is that I noticed later they charged us for a full order of scallops ($35) when we ordered it as an add-on ($13). We got 4 scallops instead of 2 (we would have preferred 2 because we had to force ourselves to eat the 3rd one & left one on the plate). What a waste of $22 & the $5 tip for 2 scallops we didn't want. Other than that, staff were very nice & helpful when we asked for extra plates & a bowl (for lobster bisque) to share w/kids. I would check off romantic but tables are close together, unless you get a booth which is more private. The bathroom is kind of a far walk for taking kids who had to go multiple times throughout the dinner.Special Features:
- Center CutOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 6/13/2014Very limited wine and specialty cocktail list. Immediate competition is Ruth Chris Steakhouse. Given a choice in the future I'd pick Ruth Chris.Special Features:
- FoodTrumpetDined on 6/10/2014Best N.Y. Strip steak I ever had in Vegas. Seasoned to perfection and grilled exactly to my specifications.Special Features:
- MarilynDined on 6/7/2014Great meal. Very good service. Good suggestions made by wait staff.Special Features:
- RayLDined on 6/5/2014Mediocre food at outlandish service but the service was very good
- Good in a pinchVegasFoodManVIPDined on 5/30/2014This wasn't a bad restaurant it was more like a three star restaurant that pretended to be a four star or more. There are just so many amazing restaurants here in Las Vegas I think I'm getting spoiled. The chairs are cafeteria in nature. The overall feel is so so but if you're in a pinch and need a place that has good food and good service you're going to find it here. The table side desert preparation was the highlight of the evening. They have both Bananas Foster and Cherries Jubilee...excellent.Special Features:
- POOR RESTAURANTteddydogDined on 5/30/2014The oysters rockerfeller were terrible - very small and not separated from shells. Carpaccio very small. The service was poor and he brought the check before asking us if we wanted a desert. Never again
- Great RestaurantGrimlockDined on 5/25/2014Signed up with OpenTable and this was our first restaurant. We thought it was a great choice and a good start. Atmosphere was cozy, food was great, and service was exceptional. Portions were reasonable for the price. I had the chef's special which was the bone in filet and a lobster tail while my wife had the Chilean sea bass. We finished with the banana desert for 2 which was yummy. Overall, we would recommend this restaurant.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent service and foodJesus432Dined on 5/24/2014Highly recommended for a special occasion or simply to enjoy a great dinner with a special someone.Special Features:
- The following 108 reviews are from the Center Cut Steakhouse - Flamingo Las Vegas reviews archive.
- Hidden gemCbrooksDined on 5/22/2014A party of four this trip. The food and service was excellent. We dined on a Thursday evening. We were seated immediately and everyone in our party was very pleased with their steaks and the appetizers. Truly a nice place for a good steak dinner.Special Features:
- Always stop by!escapetovegasDined on 5/19/2014My husband and I always make a point of eating at this restaurant when we're in town! The food does not disappoint and we really enjoy the old Vegas pics on the screens!Special Features:
- Great spot-found it on the Internet19THOLEVIPDined on 5/17/2014Food was okay. Wait Staff was just a little too preoccupied with a large Dining Party, in the adjacent Private Dining Room; who commanded a lot of attention. Since we were on Vacation, we let it slide.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not what I expected - DisappointingSandraVIPDined on 5/17/2014I looked at the menu prior to booking my reservation at Center Cut. I was looking forward to the Salmon. Unfortunately, it was overcooked, extremely dry, with no flavor. I left most of it on the plate and was not even asked how I enjoyed my meal. The reason i rated this restaurant fair was because my husband ordered the chilean sea bass and it was delicious.Special Features:
- i would not bother eating herelocaltreatedbadlyDined on 5/17/2014for a steak house, i assumed that they could cook my steak right. it was not and i had to wait another 20 minutes for them to redo it, but that time everyone else in my party was done, so i had to take it home. AND, they overcharged my bill. They added an significant amount, which i brought to their immediate attention. they did not say why it was different, but finally corrected it.
- Birthday dinnergdfoodsDined on 5/16/2014The food was very good. Our waiter wasn't the best and seemed offended when we asked to share dishes. We really didn't care if there was a charge or not! We are not huge eaters and why waste food. Our bill was still $100. Wine lost could be better. , and the waiter was no help with that at all. Loved the nightSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 26th Anniversary dinnerParisDined on 5/15/2014The service was outstanding. Charles and Ramon took excellent care of us. The good was perfectly prepared and perfect portions. We were treated to a beautiful dessert of Chocolate Mousse Cake for our anniversary. The only reason we did bit give 5 stars it was quite pricey for a dinner with no drinks or appetizers. 150.00Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ExcellenttorocroDined on 5/14/2014Had a wonderful meal here. Best in Vegas. Will be returning. Our two waiters were very knowledgable and were very nice. , we shared the 28 oz rib eye and could not finish it but what a steak. Wine beautifulSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/12/2014The lobster Mac n cheese was amazing!!! Steak was juicy with great flavor!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great dinner before the show!MSMAMMDined on 5/2/2014They open the restaurant at 5:30, but it's still plenty of time if you are attending a 7:30 show like we were. Dinner was great and the wait staff was excellent and very attentive. The prime rib with herb crusted horse radish was excellent as was the rack of lamb - tender and juicy. The bacon sampler appetizer was different - spicy but very salty. Be sure you're drinking water for this one!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- DINNER THERESUZIDined on 4/25/2014Nice restaurant. But the waiter seemed distracted and I think for the pricing there is better in Vegas. There were four of us on our last night out (4 women) and we wanted a nice special dinner. Willing to pay the price. We were also drinking very pricey drinks so one friend and I decided to split the 18 ounce ribeye and some sides. It was $54 just for the steak and then on top of that they charged us a $10 split fee. :(Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food and Customer Service!DoobsterDined on 4/20/2014Nice romantic booth....Server, Ari, was attentive but not overly so. Restaurant was not noisy at all. Steak and prime rib were perfect. Sides were delicious and properly portioned to share. Wife had lobster bisque and I had the Caesar....both done well. Smallish wine list, but enough of a selection at not too outrageous prices...we had a nice $60 bottle of Cab that was quite drinkable. Overall, a great experience and one that we will return to, again, in the future!Special Features:
- Excellent Hidden GemBurgleVegasDined on 4/19/2014This was somewhat of a random and risky choice for our 11th Anniversary, as I hadn't even heard of it before. It has a beautiful dining room, we had reservations and were seated promptly. I went for the special of a bone in filet with asparagus and king crab with Bearnaise, and the wife had a savory roasted chicken dish. This place makes popovers like you would not believe. All in all, a fantastic choice for a special occasion. It is a bit pricey, but with the quality of the food and the select cuts it is worth it. I would highly recommend for visitors and locals alike.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 4/12/2014Very disappointed, will neither recommend nor return.
- Filet is the wayFiletisthewayDined on 4/10/2014I had the filet with a side of lobster mac and cheese...filet was excellent...mac and cheese could have had more lobster pieces in it...sort of skimpy on the lobster compare to other restaurants that I have had that dish at before.I would recommend this to a friend.
- VERYexpensive/steak WAY undercookedAlaskaVisitorDined on 3/30/2014We ordered the lime-poached cocktail. It consisted of 3 massive shrimp and 2 sauces. The sauces were just ok. The shrimp were really big but also really tough. Next we ordered our steaks. I ordered the center cut boneless ribeye cooked medium covered in a Dungeness crab sauce. It was cooked exactly how I wanted it and the crab topping was very good. My wife ordered the filet mignon. She wanted it cooked medium well to well done, doesn't like pink. When she received it, it was practically raw inside and we ended up having to switch. I notified our waiter and got a brief apology but nothing else. I would have appreciated a discount. We will not return to this restaurant and will not recommend this to anyone.Special Features:
- Great Dining Experience!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/27/2014We came for dinner before the Donny & Marie Show. The service from Salvodor was great and the food was amazing. French Onion soup, prime rib and jalapeño corn were beyond delicious. The only down side is noise level is on the loud side. We would definitely go back.
- Beer type steak on a wine budgetChauchy64Dined on 3/22/2014Have been to many steak places in Las Vegas. And this is so for the only one I will not return to or recommend. When I pay 60 for just a steak with no side, I expect I great steak, not a grocery store taste. Save your money and go to a less "classy" place and the same steak for less money.Special Features:
- EnjoyableDollyx2Dined on 3/22/2014My friends and I love good food, and the food at the Center Cut Steakhouse was awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.