Cee Fine Thai Dining
9901 Fairfax Blvd.
Fairfax, VA 22030Neighborhood:
ThaiPrice: $30 and under
Cee Fine Thai Dining
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.ceefinethaidining.com/
- Phone: 7032939898
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Daily: 11:30am - 3:30pm; Dinner: Sunday - Thursday: 3:30pm - 10:00pm, Friday & Saturday: 3:30pm - 10:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Thai
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Area, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Cee Fine Thai Dining is happy to offer our exceptional Thai cuisine for your next holiday party or corporate event. We offer an extensive wine list from around the world to compliment your meal. Our restaurant can accommodate up to 200 people seated or up to 250 people buffet style.
- Private Party Contact: Kate Juntrakul 7032939898
A word from Cee Fine Thai Dining
Located on Fairfax Blvd and convenient to Route 66, Cee Fine Thai Dining serves Thai food with an elegant flair. The restaurant provides you with a beautiful dining experience with the restaurant complimenting the extensive menu of excellent Thai standards and our own specialties. Few restaurants can match our wine list designed to match well with our menu. Our menu features delicate preparations of your favorite seafood. Our chefs revel in your dining enjoyment. At Cee, the meal is for all the senses. Join our growing list of friends who know that we share with our customers the charms of Thailand. Don't forget that we provide patio seating when weather allows!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cee Fine Thai Dining reviews from OpenTable diners
- Excellent Thai FoodpmrthirdVIPDined on 10/2/2013Ordered the steak salad and it was very spicy but excellent! Also enjoyed duck over rice. I learned the have per fixxe wine pairing menu every other Thursday which I would like to try!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good thai food in nice settingWinterdaughterVIPDined on 5/12/2013Friendly people, good food. I like the large windows and the round table is always a plus. First time here and found on open table and we had a very pleasant Mothers day lunch!Special Features:
- Our visit was superb. It wasRobertDined on 3/31/2013Our visit was superb. It was my wife's birthday, although the staff did not know this. We had appetizers and a main course with cocktails and wine. The service was wonderful, and the food was very special indeed. It was a quiet evening (Easter) so we had very little noise and great attention by the host and his staff. I would highly recommend this restaurant to anyone who enjoys Thai cuisine. It is a real treasure!Special Features:
- Strongly recommendOPENMRVDined on 2/23/2013This is a great Thai restaurant. The food is excellent, the noise level is so low that you can actually talk in normal tones. Wait staff is very helpful and attentive. We visit Cee two to three times a month. We strongly recommend them.Special Features:
- Service is attentive and reasonablyOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/29/2012Service is attentive and reasonably quick, though the place was not crowded when my wife and I visited for dinner a couple of nights before New Year's eve. The food is fairly good -- not the best Thai I have eaten (the Num Tok was nicely spicy but a bit dry, the soft rolls looked more succulent than the crispy rolls we ordered, and next time I'll ask for the red curry instead of the Mussaman, which lacked typical Thai subtlety). The wine and beer list is probably not long enough to be called "notable", but the selections are well thought-out, especially the beer list which included three quality craft brews. Overall, the experience is worth trying if you're desperate for Thai eating in Fairfax, Va.Special Features:
- Friends of ours were visitingMattVIPDined on 12/21/2012Friends of ours were visiting from the tidewater region and were interested in trying something new, so we took them to Cee, which they enjoyed thoroughly! The menu is a little long and intimidating, so we decided that I would just pick a few appetizers and a few dishes and we would split everything and see what they liked the best. Their favorite was the lemon grass grilled pork, which was delicious...my friend's exact words were: "This may be the best grilled pork I've ever tasted!" Everything was delicious (I love the Tom Yum soup) and we will definitely be back. Thank you!Special Features:
- I've been dining at Cee FineOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 12/4/2012I've been dining at Cee Fine Thai restaurant for years. The food is so fresh and so reasonably priced. Would highly recommend.Special Features:
- We dine at Cee at lot. ThisLizzieCDined on 10/12/2012We dine at Cee at lot. This last time was to entertain a friend visiting from Hong Kong. Our diningexperience this time was just okay. The service is always imppecable but the food can be hit or miss. The appetizer tray was quite overcooked so we didn't eat much of it. The shrimp pad thai was a bit overseasoned but the shrimp themselves were nicely done. The beef dish was really garlicky so we didn't eat much of that either. All in all, not the best night at Cee but the service and ambience is always top rated.Special Features:
- The food here is fair to good.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 9/15/2012The food here is fair to good. They need to amp up the heat, especially when I ask for extra spicy and it still comes pretty mild. It's pretty hit or miss depending out what dishes you order. We've been a few times and sometimes it's Wow that's fantastic, or Meh, I've definitely had better.
- Excellent Chili Souace for the FishKitkatDined on 9/8/2012We shared a nice evening with friends and ordered a wide variety of things--some of which we'd eat again every week! Green papaya salad and whole fish with a chili sauce were the standouts. I loved the chili sauce but wish it had been poured over the fish when it came out of the fryer so the fish could have absorbed the flavor. The one distraction was music from the lounge area that seemed to be Karioke but with one very good singer carrying most of it. Some of it was very good, but I found it distracting.
- Very Good Thai RestaurantOPENMRVDined on 9/1/2012Good Thai food. Quiet restaurant indoors. You can actually have a conversation and hear the people you are with. Pad Thai dishes, Papaya Salad, Tom Yum soup is good as are the curry dishes and other noodle and seafood dishes. We recommend it for dinner. Easy to get reservations. They have two rooms and a nice outdoor eating area.
- Worse Thai Food I've Ever HadOpenTable Diner Since 2011VIPDined on 7/26/2012Beware, this place is not a Fine Dining experience by any means. Tried to keep it simple in my 1st visit to this restaurant and ordered some familiar dishes you normally can't go wrong with. I had the worse Tom Yum soup and Pad Thai I've ever had. The waiter noticed I didn't like the soup (reason for 2 star service) and offered to bring another appetizer. (To continue keeping it simple I ordered the spring rolls which ended up being worse than the soup). Overall the ingredients used were of very poor quality; the chicken on these dishes had an unpleasant grainy texture, the noodles in the Pad Thai were almost unchewable, and the sauce was so overly sweet and left a very unpleasant after taste in your mouth. I do not recommend this place.
- The preparation is exquisite.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 7/8/2012The preparation is exquisite. The food is spiced just right and cooked just like you were in Thailand. I love the way the place is decorated. The staff is top notch and able to answer any questions.Special Features:
- Appetizer for two would workOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 5/12/2012Appetizer for two would work for four. Delicious and hot out of kitchen not rewarmed as in too many asian spots. Wait staff affable but young so need to have an idea of dishes before hand. Both of our selections were spicy but with layered flavors. Quality of entrees a pleasant surprise at this price point. Plan to return next monthSpecial Features:
- Actually, this rating is forOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 5/11/2012Actually, this rating is for another time we went there a couple of months later. Though the place was hardly busy, it took somebody a few minutes to greet us, then did not bother to look up our reservations, but seated us. Afterwards, we got a no-show notice from open table... The food was OK, but not great. It is a rather ordinary place with Thai food and presentation available at any decent thai restuarant.
- Went on a Tuesday eveningpatrollerVIPDined on 5/7/2012Went on a Tuesday evening so pretty quiet. It was decent food - not the best, nor the worst Thai food I've ever had and pretty affordable. Nothing mind-blowing or too special but a solid restaurant. I got the chicken rad nah and enjoyed it. My guest got the Penang curry and enjoyed it also. I wouldn't mind returning.
- Food was very good and veryOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 3/30/2012Food was very good and very affordable.. The "Druken noodles" were superb.. An added delight was the Dance Music and Singing.. My wife and I stayed for more than an hour after dinner and enjoyed some wine and the Great "LIVE" Music.. I would recommend this place to couples looking for a FUN Friday night..Special Features:
- NO ROSES HEREOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 2/14/2012Not as busy as one might expect at dinner hour on Valentine's Day. Perhaps the restaurant was half filled but even at that level, the wait staff struggled to take orders, fill water classes, serve food, and process payments. Not counting the food runners, at one point we had two different waitresses working our table, both of whom seemed totally confused. All of this would have been tolerable if the food was exceptional but it was average at best. We've dined here several times before and this was our only bad experience but it does make you wonder if it's an exception or the norm. And, if it’s the norm, is that why the restaurant was only half filled on what should be one of the busiest evenings of the year?
- As always, a wonderful ThaiTangowoodVIPDined on 2/3/2012As always, a wonderful Thai meal. What's special about CEE are unusual (for Thai)items on the menu -- spicy oysters, for example.Special Features:
- Nice place for a nice ThaivivalavidaVIPDined on 1/21/2012Nice place for a nice Thai dinner. Good menu selections.
- While the service was veryOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 6/18/2011While the service was very friendly it could have been a bit faster. The food was well-prepared and tasted quite good. Excellent menu variety.Special Features:
- Had never been, will go back!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/25/2011Had never been, will go back! Very nice and great food!
- We have dined at Cee's onOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/23/2011We have dined at Cee's on several occasions. Food is good, service is always attentive. Ambiance is a bit above family type, which we like. There is sometimes a rush to serve and on this occasion the food was delivered luke warm and had top be returned.
- Great service, and very accomodatinOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/10/2011Great service, and very accomodating in that they offered to modify some dishes to our personal taste. Dishes were good and size of orders were average.Special Features:
- We went to this Thai restaurantNataliaVIPDined on 4/8/2011We went to this Thai restaurant with my husband. All I can say bad about it, is that it was too noisy and crowded, I believe that some people had a birthday party in the same room where we were seated, so their kids were running all around. Everything was good, the service very polite and fast enough, and food was good as well)) So, we will comd back there again, just may be for lunch time.Special Features:
- Service was friendly but slow.LarryVIPDined on 3/22/2011Service was friendly but slow. Food was average, except for curry which was excellent
- Food was pretty good... pricesohhdinesVIPDined on 3/18/2011Food was pretty good... prices were decent... service was pretty good, as well.
- It was a disappointing experience.TwiceAweekGuestVIPDined on 3/15/2011It was a disappointing experience. Overpriced menu for basic Thai food you could get anywhere.
- Food was very good, as usual.trogdorVIPDined on 3/5/2011Food was very good, as usual. However, the service was horrible which is very uncharacteristic. The music was too loud and it was impossible to carry on a conversation.
- Just AlrightOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/26/2011We were seated in the front room. It was kind of small and very impersonal. The tables were VERY close to each other, so we had to listen to our neighbor's boring conversation and annoying voice. My boyfriend and I ordered the tom yum soup, it was spicy and delicious. Which says a lot because I do not enjoy spicy food. I had the pad thai with chicken. It was your typical pad thai. Not outstanding, but not bad. I ate all of it, so it couldn't have been that terrible, right? My boyfriend ordered the roasted duck in curry. He enjoyed it, however the duck was mostly fat, which took away from the taste. I don't know if we would return again since it was out of our way and we only went there because of a groupon deal.Special Features:
- Excellent food! Reasonable prices.OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 2/12/2011Staff greeted us as Open Table diners and were appropriately attentive through our entire stay. The crispy spiced catfish was outstanding, as was the chicken and potato curry. Prices are very reasonable, and ambiance is tastefully done. A definite recommendation for someone seeking a unique, family-owned dining experience.Special Features:
- We love Cee's -- Boon doesGPC5VIPDined on 2/11/2011We love Cee's -- Boon does a great job in every waySpecial Features:
- The service was great andOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 1/29/2011The service was great and all of the staff are very friendly. The food and wine were also very good. I will definitely go back.Special Features:
- This was our first visit toOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 12/25/2010This was our first visit to Cee's. We enjoyed our meal. The food was nicely prepared and service was quick and attentive.Special Features:
- Excellent as always. If youOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 11/4/2010Excellent as always. If you like well cooked Thai food, presented well, this is a great place to go.Special Features:
- Great prices for good qualityOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/29/2010Great prices for good quality food. My whole family likes that place a lot.Special Features:
- Saturday nights they haveseemenowDined on 9/18/2010Saturday nights they have a gentleman playing jazz in a small room, it is delightful.Special Features:
- I ate at Cee around 4pm andOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/2/2010I ate at Cee around 4pm and was the only customer in the restaurant so it was very quiet. The food was a little pricey but it was good and the portion sizes are big enough to make it worth it. The staff was very friendly.Special Features:
- Very good pricing for theOpenTable Diner Since 2007VIPDined on 6/30/2010Very good pricing for the amount of food you get. Everything I've had here has been good, and I go a few times a year. It's not usually super busy, at least the times I've been, so service is more personal/attentive. Little touches are nice - floating flowers as center pieces on each table and the beautiful chargers. Will be back!Special Features:
- Broad menu selection, excellentOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 5/9/2010Broad menu selection, excellent food quality and taste. While service was polite and professional, the staging of the meals was not well timed. One entre was served a full ten minutes prior to the other three, likley an honest mistake and certainly not one that will keep us from returning often.Special Features: