15347 Suquamish WAY NE
Suquamish, WA 98392Neighborhood:
SteakhousePrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.clearwatercasino.com/dining/cedar/
- Phone: (360) 598-8724
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Sunday, Wednesday - Thursday: 4:00pm-9:00pm: Friday - Saturday: 4:00pm-10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Seafood, Steakhouse
- Executive Chef: Tin Nguyen
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wine
- Catering: We offer complete banquet services and provide off-site catering in our local area. Menu items may be selected from our hotel banquet offerings or customized by our award-winning chefs.
- Private Party Facilities: The Porterhouse Room, located in the Cedar Steakhouse, provides an intimate and private dining experience. The Porterhouse is available during regular Cedar Steakhouse hours.
- Private Party Contact: Cedar Steakhouse 3605988724
- Entertainment: Clearwater Casino Resort features free entertainment on Friday & Saturday evenings. Live bands begin in the Beach Rock Lounge starting at 9pm. Visit www.clearwatercasino.com for special holiday and promotional entertainment events.
- Cross Street: State Highway 305
- Public Transit: Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort provides complimentary Shuttle Service to the Bainbridge Island Ferry on a daily basis. Shuttles meet every ferry arriving from Seattle after 9am each morning.
- Parking: Valet
- Parking Details: The Cedar Steakhouse is located inside Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort. Clearwater features complimentary Valet and a Private Parking Garage for guests.
A word from Cedar Steakhouse
Savor an evening with us at Suquamish Clearwater Casino Resort, in the elegant Cedar Steakhouse. We offer our guests an intimate dining experience with dishes and wine selections to tempt the most discerning palate. Locally inspired cuisine seasonal menus are selected by our Award Winning Chef and feature an array of fresh seafood, luscious prime rib, steaks prepared to perfection, pastas & salads and a fine selection of vegetarian and light entrees.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cedar Steakhouse reviews from OpenTable diners
5 reviews since July 31, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
romantic (3)special occasion (3)fit for foodies (2)late-night find (1)neighborhood gem (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Exceeded expectationsAckattackx1Dined on 11/22/2014My wife and I were pleasantly surprised by the warm ambiance of the steakhouse. We were asked for our drink orders right away and received each dish promptly, including a delicious bottle of wine. The steak was very good and cooked the way we requested. Desert and dinner check were also within reasonable time. Service staff were very friendly too. Our expectations of the Cedar Steakhouse were exceeded and we plan to dine there again!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Accommodating food preferencesmegawatsDined on 11/22/2014My husband and I are both vegan so it's not every day that we go to a steakhouse. We had emailed the resort in advance and were referred to dine at the steakhouse and that the chef would prepare a special, off-menu meal for us. He sent us the menu in advance so that we could make changes or suggestions. It was very helpful to have such accommodations during our stay. The food was to our preferences, although, could have benefited with some additional seasonings. The hostess on both nights was not the most helpful claiming she had no idea how our menu would still work since the chef wasn't there the first night and then the second night when we approached the hostess stand she told us "just a minute", choosing to look at the computer instead for another 2 minutes before greeting us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 103 reviews are from the Cedar Steakhouse reviews archive.
- In my opinion, the Cedar SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2003Dined on 3/1/2013In my opinion, the Cedar Steakhouse is the best restaurannt in Kitsap County. You don't hear the noise of the casino at all. Service is excellent and the food outstandng.Special Features:
- Superb meal at Cedar SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/28/2013My favorite place to celebrate any occassion. Food & antmosphere is wonderful. Service is flawless. Food excellent as usual although the salmon was just a tiny bit too done. Steaks were perfect.Special Features:
- on their appetizer menu theyOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/22/2013on their appetizer menu they only have seafood selections and a tenderloin slection - they need to have some vegetable choices or other choices for appetizers!!!!!! Also, some sort of simpler (less fat laden - for instance a meat sauce) past choices and more choices inthe $10-$15 dollar range.
- Ignored.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013We were seated in a back room where we did not want to be, but the woman that seated us said "oh it is okay there will be no one back here but you, you're waiter will be right in" then they proceeded to sit a couple next to us and at the other end of the (small) room was a large party who were incredibly loud. We waited, they filled the room up completely, we waited, the people they seated after us got their drinks, we waited, other people got their salads and bread...we waited! Finally my husband went and got the manager. We had not even been spoken to in nearly 1/2 an hour. Our food was excellent but the idea that we were completely ignored by everyone for that along was unforgivable in my estimation.Special Features:
- The food was pretty good andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/10/2013The food was pretty good and the service was friendly. The price was fair for what we ate.
- We decided to try this steakhouseCASunshineDined on 2/9/2013We decided to try this steakhouse since it had such rave reviews. I would say it is very quiet and the service was very good and very attentive. For the price, you do get plenty of food but I would rate the food as good. My husband had the peppercorn New York steak and it was a bit too much on the peppercorns. I had the broiled chicken, the chicken was good but a bit dry. The salads are fresh and the veggies cooked perfecty, not overcooked at all. We had Tiramasu for dessert and it was very good as well as the coffee. It was really just the meats that could have been prepared a bit better but serving size was on the generous side.
- Don't go to this restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/8/2013Don't go to this restaurant expecting food and service that matches $45 entrees--you won't find it. While the food was better than "OK" it certainly wasn't stellar. To be fair, we didn't order their $45 entrees, we ordered from their daily special menu at about $30 a plate. However, a restaurant's food should be just as at a $8 small plate as it is at a $45, $65 or higher entree. I ordered a veal "T-Bone" medium rare and the cooking was just about perfect, albeit a bit cold in the center. I didn't want to send it back because the table next to use had already sent back 3 of 4 entrees and this required a trip to the table by a chef. I can go on and on....
- Cedar Steakhouse has amazingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/20/2013Cedar Steakhouse has amazing food and romantic ambianceSpecial Features:
- The steak was the best thingOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/18/2013The steak was the best thing on the menu, I guess when you go to a steak house order steak. The salmon was undercooked and the alfredo tasted like fish. The fish and chips lacked any flavor at all. Our calamarie was not fully cooked either. Sorry but I can't give the food mor than a fair rating. I would expect much more for what you pay for a meal!! We won't come back.
- Had a private room for 12OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/18/2013Had a private room for 12 of us celebrating a birthday. Ceaear providted great personal service.Special Features:
- This is my second time eatingOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/5/2013This is my second time eating here. Top notch food! Prime rib melts in your mouth.Special Features:
- we were celebrating our son'sOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/4/2013we were celebrating our son's 40th birthday. We come here for special occasions quite a bit, and it is always a pleasure.Special Features:
- we always go here when weOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 1/1/2013we always go here when we want beef (top sirloin dinner is just as good as the best Seattle steakhouses).Special Features:
- Great atmosphere and deliciousOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/31/2012Great atmosphere and delicious food. Service was attentive - but not overdone. Would definitely come again. Satisfied coupleSpecial Features:
- Dining at the steakhouse hasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/29/2012Dining at the steakhouse has always been as pleasurable experience. The food is excellent and the service is too. For me the sign of a good restaurant is one that keeps your water glass full. At Cedar Steakhouse my water glass has always been kept full. Whenever the wife and I crave GOOD food we first think of Cedar Steakhouse.Special Features:
- Great steaks, great service.FredWDined on 12/28/2012Great steaks, great service. We would go more often if it didn't require a walk through the excessively smoky casino to enter. They really need to figure out an alternative entrance. Once inside the so-called smoke-free restaurant, smoke still wafts in from the casino, ruining it for all. But, the NY Strip Pepper Steak is the best. Baked potato was scrawny. Very nice servers. Relocate this out of the casino and it would multiply its business.Special Features:
- Took my parents there on Christmas.Diner57Dined on 12/25/2012Took my parents there on Christmas. One had the sirloin and said it was the best meal had in years. another had the cedar wrapped salmon, also equally great. I had the Maine lobster which was fairly good but. I prefer an Austrlian lobster which has a firmer texture. The service was terrific and I would definitely come back again.Special Features:
- The food was outstanding,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/21/2012The food was outstanding, our waiter was great, my only complaint is, three people who came in after us were served first. And I did announce, it was my son's Birthday, but it wasnt acknowledged.Special Features:
- The back room for our holidayWithkidsthistimeDined on 12/14/2012The back room for our holiday party was excellent!! Great service and tasty food. Prices were a little high, but not out of line. Garlic mashed potatoes need to be creamier.Special Features:
- This evening out was to celebrateOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2012This evening out was to celebrate my friends birthday, the staff were attentive without being intrusive and the meal was most enjoyable. I look forward to my next dining experience at the Cedar Steakhouse.Special Features:
- The early bird dinner andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2012The early bird dinner and the king cot prime rib was outstanding. Service was good and the meal was amazing. Our dining guests enjoyed the experience alsoSpecial Features:
- Fluke Experience?OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/23/2012We have been to this restaurant a couple times and in the past we had a fantastic experience. This last visit was not as impressive. We were served undercooked chicken, not once but twice. On the third attempt, the chicken was finally cooked through. They did make up on our entree however, the prime rib was outstanding! The service has been very good, except that it was very hard to get the attention of the manager to address our concerns because she was managing all four of the restaurants in the casino at the same time.. Once she did finally visit our table, she was very understanding and did comp our meals for us. I am hoping this was just a fluke experience and we will try the restaurant again in the future.Special Features:
- Always can count on wonderfulOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/22/2012Always can count on wonderful food and friendly staff.Special Features:
- Delicious steak!! The porkOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/21/2012Delicious steak!! The pork shank was amazing too. The service was fabulous! I will be back again!Special Features:
- Evrything was great! I tookOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 11/21/2012Evrything was great! I took advantage of the early bird special from 4-6pm and it was a lavish feast for just $21.00---amazing! I intend to make this a weekly habit!
- Our waiter (Caesar) and theOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/10/2012Our waiter (Caesar) and the other staff were attentive and very entertaining. Except for the presentation the food was nothing to write home about. Our reservation was for 4:00 PM we and 6 other couples stood at the empty podium until an employee recognized that the person that was suppose to be there was not attending to us. We were finally taken in and seated at approximately 4:15.
- Only my second time there,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/27/2012Only my second time there, and yet the food was even more spectacular than the first time. My filet minot was the best ever! Service was excellent..only one boo boo.... we didnt have enough space on our table and the waitress tipped over our second bottle of wine and it went all over my clothes and table linens. no prob...we were all gracious....however, I was dissapointed that we were not "comped" for the second bottle of wine, since half of it was on my less than cheap clothing. So, my suggestion, would be for larger table space for groups of 4 or more. But overall, I will definetely dine there again....in my levis!!Special Features:
- Very enjoyable evening.OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/27/2012Very enjoyable evening. Great food, service and friendly people. It was very noisey due to another group of diners but that was no fault of the restaraunt. Other wise it's a very nice place to dine and we would recomend it to others.Special Features:
- Amazing place for Kitsap countyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/25/2012Their special is an amazing price for 4 courses, however we were there 2 weeks ago and the menu for it was out of this world, steak/prawns and an appetizer to die for, this week was good but not over the top, bbq sliders--just did not seem that up scale for their menu and it and the appetizer though good, just not like our first experience that was incredible. I could have the steak and prawn menu every time. The servie is over the top and we love the ambiance. Just with they had a door to the outside of the casino, to side step all the smoke.Special Features:
- The Cedar Steakhouse was aOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/12/2012The Cedar Steakhouse was a great experience. The special before 6, was an EXCELLENT value and amazing food with great service. We were looking for a night with a white table cloth, romance in the air for a specil occasion and we found it here. The only draw back is getting into the restaurant, their is a lot of smoke in the casino, but the restaurant was clear.Special Features:
- Love this restaurant. NoisyrhumberdDined on 9/6/2012Love this restaurant. Noisy at times. the peppercorn new york is outstanding.Special Features:
- Nice atmosphere. Macadamia-crustedOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/6/2012Nice atmosphere. Macadamia-crusted Halibut was awesome. Ribeye had too much fat. Mango Salmon was cooked great. It was nice to be waited on with care and concern, but the water was refilled too frequently.Special Features:
- We had a great time. GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/31/2012We had a great time. Good service and great ambiance.the meal was outstanding!!Special Features:
- Our dining experience wasOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/24/2012Our dining experience was very pleasurable. Our waiter was awesome and the food was delicious. It made for a wonderful date night with the husband. We will definitely be going back.Special Features:
- Food was very good, but serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2012Food was very good, but service was a little too quick! It would have been a bit more enjoyable had we a some time to enjoy a little conversation between courses and savor the food.Special Features:
- We have been to the SteakhouseOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/19/2012We have been to the Steakhouse 4-5 times and every time the service and food has been excellent.Special Features:
- Best kept secret in KitsapOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/17/2012Best kept secret in Kitsap County. My favorite place to eat!Special Features:
- Service was outstanding andOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/4/2012Service was outstanding and the atmosphere was quite and very calm.Special Features: