Cedar Creek Pub
2100 North Ursula Street
Aurora, CO 80045Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
Cedar Creek Pub
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cedarcreekpub.com/
- Phone: 3035374124
- Hours of Operation:
Daily: 11:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Burgers, Comfort Food
- Executive Chef: Hector Segura
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout
- Catering: Large style catering menu available. Please call the pub at 303-537-4210 or email email@example.com for more information.
A word from Cedar Creek Pub
The Cedar Creek Pub is a new, hip bar and restaurant beautifully decorated with rich, dark woods accented by bronze and gold fixtures. It is a comfortable and inviting place. Choose to sit at the bar and watch any of the flat screen televisions, or at a table while you enjoy local eats and drinks. This pub is Colorado Proud! It features not just products and ingredients that are locally sourced, but many of the companies they do regular business with are based in Colorado. Ten local breweries, six distilleries and five wineries, all from Colorado, provide the bulk of their available libations. Choose from local craft beers in the bottle or on tap, and pair your brew with menu selections like the Gorgonzola Fondue. This is a dish of thinly sliced and fried potatoes topped with a gorgonzola sauce. Or, try a bowl of Green Chili; this dish will warm you up from head to toe! There are many other inventive dishes on their menu that will keep diners returning again and again.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cedar Creek Pub reviews from OpenTable diners
22 reviews since March 30 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
good for groups (16)neighborhood gem (15)great for lunch (15)great for outdoor dining (13)fit for foodies (12)vibrant bar scene (10)hot spot (7)special occasion (7)late-night find (6)great for brunch (3)Show More
- Great local spotklkuDined on 7/21/2014The area doesn't have a lot of great little eateries, but I am so excited to find a spot for a date night! The only bummer was the lack of enthusiasm from the staff. With a decent beer and wine list, as well as delicious food, the two servers could have spent a little more time being welcoming and less time talking about previous customers. I would go back again, however, hoping for better service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- local pubDCS1VIPDined on 7/17/2014We come here a lot for lunch since we are right on campus and it's always a good option for our group.Special Features:
- good for groupsDCS1VIPDined on 7/2/2014We usually come here with 8-10 people and they are always willing to accommodate us. Good service and usually pretty quick as well.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- good for our groupDCS1VIPDined on 6/30/2014We work on campus and the pub is an easy walk for a lunch when we don't just want to get one of the few fast food options that we have in the area.Special Features:
- Dinner when staying near airportMCatsVIPDined on 6/27/2014We identified Cedar Creek Pub as an alternative to the restaurants close to the Denver airport. It was about a 15-minute drive (we had a car). We were very pleased with the food and service -- really good nachos, nice selection of wine and beer, good burgers, salads, and fish tacos. If you have a car, venture out to Cedar Creek Pub. It is an easy drive -- just the final few blocks made it a bit difficult to find because of a lot of new construction in the area.Special Features:
- Solid mealOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 6/9/2014Had lunch for a business meeting. Interior was nicer than I expected. Location was a bit odd as there is a lot of construction going on around it and not the best parking. Ordered the gyro and it was quite good. Definitely a place to consider.
- Great place!KevinFVIPDined on 5/28/2014Cedar Creek Pub has outstanding food, great beer selection, and service beyond compare. With "Trivia on the Rocks" every Wednesday night, it has become a weekly night out for my wife and me. We have yet to find a fault and do not expect to.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Burger!YummiVIPDined on 5/3/2014The burgers are juicy and the fries are hand cut. They have a great local beer selection.Special Features:
- The following 20 reviews are from the Cedar Creek Pub reviews archive.
- good for on-campus lunchDCS1VIPDined on 1/10/2014We go as a group from time to time and it's usually pretty good. Service was very good this time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off the beaten path, but wellOpenTable Diner Since 2005VIPDined on 12/7/2013Off the beaten path, but well worth a visit. Nice selection of 'pub' food. Enjoyed and excellent chocolate Porter.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good visit this time. CameDCS1VIPDined on 9/6/2013Good visit this time. Came with a large group and had no trouble getting the bill split up as we needed it. Service was very good and everyone enjoyed their meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- this was the second time inOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 8/9/2013this was the second time in a row that I have made a rservation at Cedar pub trhough open table and the hostess had no idea when we arrived
- Great lunch place close to workMilapilVIPDined on 8/9/2013Lunch was yummy. I had the san juan burger and it was fantastic. I would prefer the home fries althouth tasty to be a little more crunchy. The waiter was good but had to be flagged down for drink refills (tea). I will return!
- Perfect for business lunch!MarkDined on 7/12/2013This was the perfect business lunch meeting location! The service was awesome and the food came out fast. We will certainly be back.Special Features:
- We work on campus so thisDCS1VIPDined on 5/24/2013We work on campus so this is an easy place for us to go. Service wasn't fantastic this time, but maybe the waitress was new as we had not seen her working there previously. We liked the new summer menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is our on-campus pub,DCS1VIPDined on 4/26/2013This is our on-campus pub, which we go to when we want something other than Subway or Jimmy John's. It's got a very Colorado-centric menu and drink list, and they do offer many interesting microbrews on tap. They rotate taps pretty frequently, so if you find a beer you like, you better get it quick. They have some nice dishes on the menu, though the burgers come either "pink" or "no pink" rather than specific temperatures. But there's a good variety of dishes and our group is happy whenever we go there.Special Features:
- great place to meet colleaguesOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/19/2013great place to meet colleagues at university of coloradoSpecial Features:
- This is a "medical cammpusOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 4/13/2013This is a "medical cammpus pub" - simple food, student-waitresses, good margharitas
- Service was slow. For a lunch,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/29/2013Service was slow. For a lunch, it took over 45 minutes to get our food. Table beside us was overcrowded and very loud; difficult to have a conversation. Overall food was good though.
- Nice nighborhood restaurant,OpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 3/28/2013Nice nighborhood restaurant, a little bit hard to find but nice, well rounded menu and nice wine/drink selections. Loved their prickly pear Margarita.Special Features:
- Happened on to this nice placemolrn8rDined on 3/9/2013Happened on to this nice place on a quick search for lunch. It's in a neighborhood we wouldn't have looked in as it is by the hospital complex and tucked back in. We really enjoyed it.Special Features:
- Terrific food and atmosphereOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/10/2012Terrific food and atmosphere . . a favorite for the pre-med crowd and staffing nearby, yet plenty of room to feel like you are not cramped into your table even when the pub is busy. Love th e fresh chips and sour cream dip!Special Features:
- OK for Gluten-Intolerant dietsOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/30/2012I liked the food overall. As a person who is gluten-intolerant and dairy-intolerant, I will say I was able to find a salad that worked well, once I asked for the cheese to be left off. Happily, they remembered and did leave the cheese off. A couple of additions I would like to see on the menu are Sparkling Water and more choices for gluten-intolerant people, plus a GLuten-Free menu so I could easily tell what foods are safe for me.Special Features:
- A great place.FeinschmeckerVIPDined on 8/14/2012Very friendly and courteous staff. Prompt service. Great beer selection. Magnificent bison burger. The Cedar Creek is a great low-key local restaurant. Worth the drive.Special Features:
- Good but not bestLTWattDined on 7/24/2012Service was perfect. Waitresses amazining running front of the house service and bar flawlessly. My food was ok not ( specialty hamburger) my husbands meal ( fish and chip ) was spot on and he's English.Special Features:
- Service was fantastic. VeryOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/16/2012Service was fantastic. Very clean restaurant, solid menu, good beer and drink selection. I was on a first date and we stayed at the table long after dinner, I really appreciated how polite the server was after we closed out the check. I had the Dancing Pines Bourbon Pub Steak. Very good.Special Features:
- The service was outstanding!OpenTable Diner Since 2005Dined on 5/15/2012The service was outstanding! I was immediately greeted by the host and the server was friendly, knowledgeable, and on the ball. The food was very good -- portabella burger one of the best I've had. This place hops with a diverse crowd.Special Features:
- Great neighborhood gem. MostOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/2/2012Great neighborhood gem. Most unique bar options. Must try their homemade potato chipsSpecial Features: