8764 Melrose Avenue
West Hollywood, CA 90069Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cecconiswesthollywood.com/
- Phone: 3104322000
- Hours of Operation:
Monday to Wednesday open 8am to midnight Thursday to Saturday open 8am-2am, reservations made after 11pm will enjoy our Ater Eleven menu featuring pizzas and cicchetti. Sundays open 8am to 11pm Breakfast served until 11:30pm Lunch menu served 11:30am to 5pm Dinner menu served from 5pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Californian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Chef Andrea Cavaliere
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Special Events: The direct line for Events is 310-432-9261 or you can email email@example.com.
A word from Cecconi's
Cecconi's is a classic Italian restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as cicchetti (Italian tapas), seven days a week. We are located on the corner of Melrose Avenue and Robertson Boulevard in West Hollywood. Join us for a meal in the main restaurant, on the terrace, or at the bar with its wood-burning oven. Have a party in the Butterfly Room with seating for up to 40 people. The Butterfly Room private hire offers intimate fine dining, a private entrance is also available. We accept reservations two weeks in advance. The bar is open daily from 11am until close, serving the full menu and cicchetti. Reservations are not accepted for the bar. Our Midnight Menu is served Thursday through Saturday from 11pm to 1am and features a selection of cicchetti and dolci.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerHot Spot
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Cecconi's - Best Restaurants in West Hollywood ›
Cecconi's reviews from OpenTable diners
209 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (113)great for outdoor dining (100)fit for foodies (98)great for lunch (89)good for groups (86)great for brunch (86)special occasion (86)vibrant bar scene (74)neighborhood gem (68)romantic (63)late-night find (34)notable wine list (27)kid-friendly (19)scenic view (7)Show More
- Great Food, Poor ServiceEkoorb2002Dined on 10/19/2014The food and drinks were outstanding but the service of any restaurant can bring down your overall satisfaction and that is what happened. I work in the hospitality industry so I understand that things happen... Restaurants get busy, you're short staffed, etc. However, our waiter just seemed to not care and made it seem like we were a nuisance. If our service was better I would have given the restaurant better ratings. The brunch was wonderful.Special Features:
- great placelovegoodfoodVIPDined on 10/18/2014we don't live in LA, but it is a must visit every time we travel there. we've been several times this year, and it is always a great experience.Special Features:
- Hits the spotDLIPVIPDined on 10/16/2014Great food, service and style. I'm addicted to this hot spot.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014Good food, great service, but very noisy!! A few large groups (popular birthday spot) made it hard to have a normal conversation.Special Features:
- Business MeetingOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/13/2014Our CEO had a lovely time at the restaurant. Thanks for accommodating. Fernando
- It was like a zoo or maybe circusPigswifeDined on 10/12/2014My husband picked Cecconi's to celebrate his birthday based on past experiences of fine food, excellent service and the upscale atmosphere. We had none of that. It appeared to be family night. There were screaming children literally running through the restaurant. Our waiter was a low talker and seemed extremely irritated. A magician came to our table to entertain our teenage kids who were not amused. Our appetizers came and the magician kept showing us stupid tricks. By the time he left us to eat, our food was cold. We had to ask another waitress to bag our food to take home and had to beg another waitress to please take our money so we can escape. It was horrible. It literally ruined my husbands bday. It was like going to Chuck E Cheese.
- UnderwhelmedLovestruckVIPDined on 10/11/2014sat at the table 15 minutes, no service then we got up and got a waiter to help us service was good after that food was nothing special
- Outstanding restaurantWorldwide1900Dined on 10/9/2014It is a very good restaurant looking at outstanding people. For lunch, delicious food is offered. The service was very polite and pleasant.Special Features:
- ExceptionalDivinePalateDined on 10/7/2014The atmosphere is energetic and charged, yet I did not feel rushed or ignored, ever. The food was very very good and the service was equally stellar. Can't wait to return on a real date!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So sodirpkDined on 10/5/2014Great ambience and outdoor patio - a bit of a scene - food is so so. For the price expected betterSpecial Features:
- Great food! Amazing pastaGirlandfoodieDined on 10/2/2014The food was great! The pasta wirh black truffled was one of rhe best i've ever had. The waiter was friendly and recommended stuff and the manager checked pften to make sure everything was great?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrible ServiceTheDiscerningFoodieVIPDined on 9/30/2014Server was non-existent. Took 20 minutes to get an iced tea. Entrees came out 10 minutes apart from each other. Had to hunt down someone (still never found original server) to obtain the check.
- BrunchShantiVIPDined on 9/28/2014Food was amazing, as always. We had the eggplant parm, pizza and Buratta/tomato salad. Our server was unfriendly, unattentive and looked liked she HATED working there.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- MarianaDined on 9/27/2014It was perfect. The food was amazing. Full of beautiful people. It's a place to see and to be seeingSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great foodGeobad11VIPDined on 9/21/2014The food is amazing. If you love Italian food, you will love Cecconi's. We started with 3 appetizers that were amazing. The ricotta cheese dip w/crostini and the burata cheese w/heirloom tomatoes were OMG so good. Then we had the black truffle pizza with squash blossoms...do I need so say more? Sooo good. For our main course(s), I had the black truffle pasta...luv, luv, love! My guests had the fish dishes, both amazingly delicious. I have no complaints. For dessert, we split the tiramisu...holy moly!!! Amazeballs!!! Have to have. I was so full at this time, but I had dessert anyways because it was so good. Overall, excellent!! Will be back! Have to be honest tho, service was a bit lacking. We had to hail down a waiter for water each time.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great atmosphere, service just OKEatNowLADined on 9/21/2014Food and ambiance were fine, but the waiter was a bit too chatty, kept interrupting a conversation I was having with a friend I had not seen recently, and then neglected refilling coffee and providing cream. I still like this place well enough return, but won't make it that often now.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great FooddjdobrottVIPDined on 9/20/2014Excellent food and fun ambiance. I've been here for both brunch and dinner. The food and the service were amazing every time. Not the cheapest place, but fun for a treat once in a while. If you go for brunch it's better to order a few things to share as the plates are smaller.Special Features:
- Superb!OpenTable Diner Since 2013VIPDined on 9/19/2014Always guaranteed an excellent experience at Cecconi's! Sophistication and elegance abound!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- special because of grandchildcriticDined on 9/19/2014My little guy, Charlie, was born in the neighborhood and I or parents would walk him over to Cecconi's and stop for a meal. Hostesses loved him and waiters were great. Still very special. Had great waiter. Charlie and mom stopped by to our 7 person luncheon.Special Features:
- great choicecicaDined on 9/18/2014lovely restaurant, good food, beautiful people and good musicSpecial Features:
- YumOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 9/18/2014Truffle pizza and the chicken for two cannot be beat!Special Features:
- Healthy food and the best serviceFaulknerVIPDined on 9/17/2014Healthy, delicious food with the most attentive service. Perfect lunch and beautiful people watching. Romantic evenings and so much fun.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- LunchKippyDined on 9/15/2014Great table, great service, the veal tonnato is a bit heavily dressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Breakfast/BrunchOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 9/15/2014Charming hidden treat for Breakfast or brunch. Very accommodating with any allergies.Special Features:
- Chic and DeliciousTobleroneDined on 9/14/2014Delicious brunch and really wonderful service. LOVED the 'green eggs' dish! The Maître D' was absolutely charming and he gave us a wonderful table. Brunch is more casual and relaxed...But it's a very trendy, chic spot for lunch during the week. It's where Morton's (Home of the famous Oscar parties) used to be.Special Features:
- wonderful place to eatlovegoodfoodVIPDined on 9/13/2014we knew it was good, but were amazed at just how good it really was. Everything was delicious, and the service was first class. Looking forward to returning soon when back in LA.Special Features:
- great place for group dinnerwehocloseDined on 9/11/2014had a group dinner here and good was excellent. took a bit for us to get seated but cecconi's is a scene. Had a nice dinner and the price was reasonable.Special Features:
- Great Authentic ItalianJoeBDined on 9/10/2014Was lucky to be the first to experience the new white truffle arrival of the season. Had every dish that offered them. One in particular that stood out was the cheese stuffed raviolis with a butter sauce topped off with white truffle. Simple yet outstanding.Special Features:
- Delicious BrunchdomnomnomDined on 9/7/2014Great selection of brunch items and well paired cocktails. The blueberry ricotta pancakes are a must!Special Features:
- Reliably great food and ambiance.NomossundermyfeetDined on 9/7/2014I have been here several times for various occasions. This time several friends got together for brunch. We were seated at a large table outside. Service was great, food was great. I had poached eggs with spinach and avocado and it was great! Others had te english breakfast, eggs arrabiata, lobster pasta and pizza and all of it was amazing. We were allowed to linger and chat with no pressure to move on. Oh, and the Bloody Marys are amazing, too!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lunching with friendsBirthdayDined on 9/6/2014Always a great place to eat. I brought my two kids and my friend brought her daughter. Very accommodating. Kid friendly and adult Friendly. The Truffle Pizza is the best ever. My son loves it!!!Special Features:
- Wonderful leisurely dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2003VIPDined on 9/3/2014Three hour dinner catching up w old friend. Never ever felt rushed by servers. Encouraged to relax and enjoy great drinks and food. Fab table for 2 on edge of patio so not hot not cold just right for comfy conversation. I am coming back just for the service. Cichetti was substantial, could make meal for 2 with 4 of these. Pizzete was crispy crust. Pasta was good, what I expect from an expensive place. Berry meringue was rich and light and monster portion. We were not rich not pretty and had fabulous servers who made us feel rich, pretty and comfortable. I will be back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- perfect for grouo of friends!dadorkjoeyDined on 8/31/2014Perfect for a group of friends. Great for social gatherings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awful serviceChic0613VIPDined on 8/30/2014It was absolutely crowded, noisy, and we waited a lot of time to get an appetizer so can't say much about the food because the service was so bad that we left before the entry course. I won't go back because there so many other places to dine in Los Angeles.
- Always been a favouriteRTfromLondonDined on 8/29/2014Excellent food as always as can be said for the one in londonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A perfect eveningLuv2eatDined on 8/28/2014Never rushed, the service and food was outstanding. A perfect place for romantic dinner or celebration. Great vibe without the attitude.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat CustomernylagrlDined on 8/28/2014Cecconi's is my go to spot, especially for lunch meetings both business and personal. I will always return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itAubManDined on 8/27/2014Visited LA from Johannesburg and this is was just a treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall great but service is slowLovehaterelationshipDined on 8/24/2014I love this place for a lot of reasons. The English breakfast, the grilled octopus to name a few. But.... The service is always lame lame lame. The waiters don't seem to be very bright. And it's always awfully slow. Just to get your first drink order is a wait. I wish they would get it together. It would make the place outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Service & Excellent FoodMikeVIPDined on 8/22/2014I've dined here for lunches and dinners several times already and the service is very consistent into paying attention and serving us the food on time. The staff are polite, friendly and professional. The valet guys are excellent! Food is very good and wine selections superb!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.