8764 Melrose Avenue
West Hollywood, CA 90069Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cecconiswesthollywood.com/
- Phone: 3104322000
- Hours of Operation:
Monday to Wednesday open 8am to midnight Thursday to Saturday open 8am-2am, reservations made after 11pm will enjoy our Ater Eleven menu featuring pizzas and cicchetti. Sundays open 8am to 11pm Breakfast served until 11:30pm Lunch menu served 11:30am to 5pm Dinner menu served from 5pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian, Californian, Pizzeria
- Executive Chef: Chef Andrea Cavaliere
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Cafe, Full Bar, Late Night, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Special Events: The direct line for Events is 310-432-9261 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A word from Cecconi's
Cecconi's is a classic Italian restaurant serving breakfast, lunch, and dinner as well as cicchetti (Italian tapas), seven days a week. We are located on the corner of Melrose Avenue and Robertson Boulevard in West Hollywood. Join us for a meal in the main restaurant, on the terrace, or at the bar with its wood-burning oven. Have a party in the Butterfly Room with seating for up to 40 people. The Butterfly Room private hire offers intimate fine dining, a private entrance is also available. We accept reservations two weeks in advance. The bar is open daily from 11am until close, serving the full menu and cicchetti. Reservations are not accepted for the bar. Our Midnight Menu is served Thursday through Saturday from 11pm to 1am and features a selection of cicchetti and dolci.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cecconi's reviews from OpenTable diners
211 reviews since May 5, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelEnergetic
hot spot (104)great for outdoor dining (98)fit for foodies (84)great for lunch (83)special occasion (82)great for brunch (78)good for groups (77)vibrant bar scene (77)neighborhood gem (69)romantic (67)late-night find (33)notable wine list (28)kid-friendly (12)scenic view (3)Show More
- Awful serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 8/30/2014It was absolutely crowded, noisy, and we waited a lot of time to get an appetizer so can't say much about the food because the service was so bad that we left before the entry course. I won't go back because there so many other places to dine in Los Angeles.
- Always been a favouriteRTfromLondonDined on 8/29/2014Excellent food as always as can be said for the one in londonSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Repeat CustomernylagrlDined on 8/28/2014Cecconi's is my go to spot, especially for lunch meetings both business and personal. I will always return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved itAubManDined on 8/27/2014Visited LA from Johannesburg and this is was just a treat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Overall great but service is slowLovehaterelationshipDined on 8/24/2014I love this place for a lot of reasons. The English breakfast, the grilled octopus to name a few. But.... The service is always lame lame lame. The waiters don't seem to be very bright. And it's always awfully slow. Just to get your first drink order is a wait. I wish they would get it together. It would make the place outstanding.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok But Server GreatArielleDined on 8/22/2014The server was great but I was disappointed in the table we were placed at when I asked for a good table outside on the patio or in a booth and to bring out a dessert for my boyfriend's birthday. We were placed smack in the middle of the room and the table next to us kept bumping into me with their chair. The tortelli, Pizzetti (on bar menu), profiteroles and meatballs were good!Special Features:
- EXCELLENT !!!OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/20/2014I will attempt to get in here whenever i am in Los Angles...can't miss...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and service.nathsalDined on 8/19/2014This restaurant is still as popular as ever, so much so that our booked table wasn't ready and we were asked to wait at the bar (a personal gripe of mine). However we weren't kept waiting long and we were soon seated. The food was as excellent as ever and the service was super, our waitress even swapped our pizza when we had ordered incorrectly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- High End Fancy ShmencyBusienssmanDined on 8/19/2014Went for a business meeting. Great place to 'Think Rich" Superb everything ! The bathrooms are also first class.... all looks and feels rich. the complimentary Valet Parking is the trick. Very Comfortable.Special Features:
- Patio too warm on a warm dayBeccaVIPDined on 8/17/2014Love this place, we frequent for brunch with friends and family. Food is always great. Just had grilled octopus here and it was fantastic! Our only complaint was the patio was way to warm. It's enclosed and has some diffused sunlight coming through, but no air conditioning. We should have moved inside but usually the noise level is elevated inside due to marble floors and sound bouncing around. May reconsider on such a warm day. Was like a sauna. Needed a nap afterwards. ZzzzzzSpecial Features:
- Fab food and ambienceKathrynVIPDined on 8/15/2014Pasta, pizza, salad and bread were all awesome. Cocktails well executed. Friendly and attentive service. Beautiful restaurant with a very hip LA crowd. Highly recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad service great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/15/2014We made reservations for a patio table and when we arrived 5 mins early, our petite female hostess was very rude and told us it would be 5 to 10 more mins, then when we inquired again later, she replied " Its only been a few mins, I said it would be at least 5! Wait" We were shocked and stood back quietly, until she called us to a table not on the patio, that was hidden behind 2 doors which was small an uncomfortable. Our waiter and food were excellent, but its sad that rude service might keep us from returning! I will be returning to LA with film crew and make sure we do not dine or recommend this restaurant!Special Features:
- Great food, weak serviceSerialdinerVIPDined on 8/9/2014Let me start off by saying that Cecconi's is a very good restaurant and is worth the visit. The food is delicious, and the patio is pleasant on a cool summer day. Unfortunately, it's popularity has created an indifferent staff, slow service, and the feeling that you are imposing on their very busy work day. They won't make you feel like a valued customer, because, well, there are plenty more customers where you came from. Definitely go for the white truffles when they arrive in late summer. Otherwise, you may be better off going somewhere that is more welcoming.
- Always a winner!FoodieVIPDined on 8/8/2014I love this spot for brunch, lunch or dinner. The food is always good, the service is great and the crowd is friendly and upscale. This is my go to place for a date or business meeting.Special Features:
- Other than the coffee...JginlaVIPDined on 8/8/2014I come here on occasion and I love the decor and the food is consistently good. The challenge this time is that the new waitress (5 days in...) gave me caffeinated coffee vs. the decaf that I asked for. Which i confirmed with her a few times when I ordered and when it arrived. Did not have a great rest of my day...Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Drink over foodRedcutDined on 8/7/2014As a Resturant the service was overwhelmed. Our waiter was a great guy but he had too many tables to manage. So we got inadequate service. The bar was hoping but at the expense of the food service. I saw entrees carried through the be area at hip level. I was constantly having to move for service personnel instead of them letting me through. It's a pick up bar with little attention paid to the diners.Special Features:
- One of my favorite spotsBonzzaiVIPDined on 8/7/2014I am a huge fan of Cecconi. I honestly love breakfast, lunch AND dinner. And now they even have happy hour. It's a beautiful spot with great food and wonderful service.Special Features:
- Amazing placeOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/3/2014I had dinner at this restaurant with my wife, everything was just amazing. The food tastes delicious, the menu is very interesting, the ambiance is great and the services is very very good. I liked everything in this restaurant, I'd definitely have dinner here again.Special Features:
- great brunch!yummyVIPDined on 8/3/2014brunch was perfection here, everything we ordered was delicious. will definitely be back soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OutstandingOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/3/2014I have yet to be disappointed with this restaurant. It really is absolutely terrific. Now, if the would only put the chilled pea soup back on the menu, it would be perfection!Special Features:
- Cecconi's reviewChromewavesDined on 8/1/2014A frenetic scene with dishes as wonderful as their helpful staff. From the appetizer to the dessert, complimented by a glass of wine. Cecconi's, part of the Soho Club family is my new fave restaurant in WeHo.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always GreatDbrookmaVIPDined on 7/27/2014Great food, reasonable prices. Cant go wrong for Brunch or Dinner or late night, the food is always good. Even though they are smaller portions they fill me up, but if they dont, order another small plate and it wont break the bank.Special Features:
- summer at Cecconi'sBrockVIPDined on 7/26/2014We spent a lovely Saturday evening at Cecconi's this past weekend. Our wait staff was lovely and the food was extremely good! The indoor/outdoor patio was perfect for a summer evening. I can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- BrunchDisappointingDined on 7/26/2014Am not sure if the time we came the restaurant was short on servers, but we waited 35 minutes for our waiter to take our drink order. It took another 15 minutes for my iced coffee to be brought to our table. Without any cream or sugar. Several others were seated after us and they got their food before we even got our drink order... When we finally got our food, my eggs benedict was way over cooked to a point, the table next to us made a comment about it. I would have sent it back, but at this point, we were beyond starving. It was a bit disappointing and we left unhappy and hungry!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing Dining Experience!CrisologoDined on 7/25/2014Ceconni's is amazing! It's a very contemporary vibe with delicious food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/24/2014Had a great meal and everything about the service was good with 2 exceptions: I noticed that every other table was offered breadsticks except for mine which was disappointing not because I wanted breadsticks but because I felt that it lacked consistency. I also ordered a glass of wine which never came and by the time I wanted to ask for it my meal had already arrived and I didn't care to have it at that point. Besides that I really liked the atmosphere and the ambienceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So soOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/24/2014Expensive, loud, rushed, no big deal, I wouldn't go back. Soup, salad, 4 small meatballs and a pizza, no drinks $60.
- Italian Riviera on MelroseParisianinthevalleyVIPDined on 7/23/2014Fantastic food, great service and beautiful people. Cecconi's has it all General Manager Matt Huhn runs the smooth running restaurant wonderfullySpecial Features:
- Always a Great TimegskaVIPDined on 7/22/2014I have yet to have a bad meal here. The food is great, the service is always attentive and the place is a lo of fun.Special Features:
- Fab food & Amazing serviceCarolSVIPDined on 7/22/2014Consistently outstanding food and the service is always above and beyond.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 13th BirthdayFoodieNessDined on 7/20/2014We went at about 5:30pm on a Sunday for a family meal for my daughters birthday. Great atmosphere. Lovely staff and the food was aweso be. All the family happy from 8yrs to adults. Great place. Love it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Over Rated!!!NeveragainDined on 7/20/2014First, this is the second time I have made reservations and they did not accomidate my seating request. The hostes gave me attitude when I looked dissapointed as they walked us to the very back corner of the dining room after I requested a patio table and I was entertaining VIP clients, very embarrassing. Next it took forever to get service, I almost went looking for out server! Then it took 15 minutes just to get water! They brought one of my guests his coffee and took another 15 minutes to bring the ice tea. FINALLY we asked if we could order, another 35 minutes and the eggs finally came, my Frittata was cold. no one was impressed. $85.00 for coffee and cold eggs. NEVER AGAIN.Special Features:
- WowNewMamaVIPDined on 7/18/2014Everyone knows this place but me. Wow. Little heavy on salt for bass. Still perfectly cooked. Octopus lobster pizza salads brownies etc etc alllll delish. Impressive clientele n ambiance. A must trySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatesbalikestoeatDined on 7/17/2014we came for dinner. it was great the restaurant was so nice the service was good and the food was very good. we had fish ( was very delicous) pizza (very thin and crunchy) and for desert tiramisu very good and proviterol so delicous!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WonderfulMollyandfamfromVADined on 7/17/2014We had a family reunion trip in California, and made 1 reservation for a night out. The outdoor atrium seating was a lovely atmosphere. The cocktails get an A+ The food was exceptional - I recommend the agnolotti del plin, black truffle. I also recommend the amaretto tiramisu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Notable RestaurantSerecDined on 7/17/2014I already loved Cecconi's Miami and the LA place is also fantastic.Special Features:
- FabLucksterLADined on 7/17/2014Great scene. Good food. Tres chic. Cecconi's is an old reliable. One of the best for food and scene. While the patio is the highlight, any table in the house is great. Impeccable service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place <3 the ambience & foodNinnnzDined on 7/16/2014Only bad comment I have is I had a reservation for 8:15pm for my husband's bday-we weren't seated until 9pm. We had to rush through our food didn't order dessert so we wouldn't miss our comedy show tickets at 1030pm.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- WaiterWeHoGemDined on 7/16/2014Waiter was not very attentive. I had to grab a waitress from another table to request for service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- mayfairlady9Dined on 7/15/2014Cecconi's serves consistently good food, and has a great ambience.Special Features: