CBS Scene Restaurant and Bar
200 Patriot Place
at Gillette Stadium
Foxboro, MA 02035Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
CBS Scene Restaurant and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cbsscene.com/
- Phone: 5082032200
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: OPEN 11:30am Saturday & Sunday: OPEN 11:00am Late Night Menu Available on Weekends until 12:30am **Special Hours on Event Day**
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Peter Tariela
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: CBS Scene Restaurant & Bar offers a variety of options for groups small and large. From private functions to semi-private we have the right environment for your group. Our private dining room will accommodate up to 120 guests for a sit-down dinner or 200 for a reception.
- Entertainment: Our high-definition, next-generation digital technology allows us to constantly vary what you see on over 135 screens.
- Special Events: CBS Scene Restaurant and Bar offers a variety of options for small and large groups. We offer both private and semi private event space. For additional information please contact Lina Giangregorio, Sales Manager email@example.com (508) 203-2279
A word from CBS Scene Restaurant and Bar
The CBS SCENE Restaurant and Bar is a one-of-a-kind dining and entertainment destination located in Foxborough, Massachusetts. Merging the magic of television and radio with the joy of food and drink, this three-story state-of-the-art restaurant is equipped with over 135 high-definition displays featuring some of the most exciting entertainment, news and sports programming in the world. Offering lunch, dinner, dessert and bar menus seven days a week, the CBS Scene provides a fun, relaxed gathering place for family, friends and private events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
CBS Scene Restaurant and Bar - Best Restaurants in Foxboro ›
CBS Scene Restaurant and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
59 reviews since May 3, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (33)great for outdoor dining (32)good for groups (26)great for lunch (25)scenic view (23)kid-friendly (14)hot spot (13)special occasion (11)late-night find (10)neighborhood gem (5)great for brunch (4)fit for foodies (4)notable wine list (1)romantic (1)Show More
- Nascar, Food and Drinks!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Our first time here, we got to watch the Nascar race at our table and we had the pulled pork super nachos that were fantastic! Also the Chicken Alfredo was Excellent!! The food was great, service was excellent, drinks awesome! We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- LoveLegalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We had a fine time. We all ordered dinner salads and all enjoyed them. We had a crab cake appetizer which was great and ordered 2 desserts between 4 people, a creme brûlée and a huge brownie sundae. There was ample parking and since my mother went with us, and is 92, there was plenty of handicapped parking. We'd go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food - Indifferent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014Eaten here many times. Food is always good. Service is generally inattentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BruceieBrucecDined on 8/12/2014Nice time the music was a bit loud but the food was good and so was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/3/2014We always enjoy the food and bar scene at CBS Scene, it's a great place for a night out, especially during any type of sporting event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/3/2014We booked for a party of 8 for outdoors for lunch. When we arrived the hostess and others made a huge deal of the fact that our party was big and wanted to eat outdoors. It took approximately 10 minutes to finally set up tables. We use open table especially for big parties so the restaurant is prepared...........this does not apparently work for CBS Scene.Special Features:
- Uneven dining experiencefrogsinthecreekDined on 8/2/2014Took a while to be waited on but the service was ok. For the four of us, one meal was cold, one lukewarm and two were warm. The chicken parmesan was good. Brownie sundae was tasty.
- Great ViewMarkDined on 8/1/2014Great spot for a burger before the game. View of the stadium is fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CBS Scene is okLZappiDined on 8/1/2014The food is just ok and service is ok but nothing to rave about. If it wasn't at Patriots Place not sure I would return. I like the atmosphere at Patriots Place and I like the outdoor dining that CBS Scene offers. On this particular visit I had made reservations months in advance for outdoor dining due to an event that was going on at Pat's Place. The hostess goes to seat us at one table that is completely in the sun. She says "I know this table kind of stinks but the other tables (with the umbrellas) are for other reservations". Ok, well I had a reservation as well so what makes those reservations any more important than mine?? Her attitude and the managers attitude was just kind of lousy. Was not very impressed.Special Features:
- cbs sceneboobooDined on 7/31/2014First of all we were seated in a booth ( there was 4 of us) right next to the kitchen area ( constant traffic of servers). Waited awhile before our waitress came. We ordered our drinks ( bucket of 4 beers ) waited at least another good 5 minutes and I had to ask for glasses ( I asked for cold meaning frosted glass got regular glasses that was ran under cold water ). Got our meal and of course my meal was suppose to be a buffalo crispy chicken wrap ( the filling was all soggy, the chicken was far from crispy). I asked for a side of guacamole and got plain scoop of avacado. So of course I didn't eat it. I asked for separate checks she put it all on one. I could go on but I'm running out of characters. So another words my experience SUCKED.
- Accommodating hosts!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/30/2014Arrived late for our reservation. Once our guests arrived, they wanted to move outside. The staff accommodated without attitude or hesitation. Service was quick and thorough, food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy / Ok FoodRed5NordDined on 7/26/2014CBS Scene is a fun place to go. Just don't look for incredible food. Its not horrible , it just is not great. Had the shrimp gumbo , which had nice size shrimps just not very flavorful gumbo. The chili garlic buffalo wings were actually very tasty! Drinks were overpriced.Special Features:
- CBS ScenePM30Dined on 7/24/2014Sat outside, great night, awesome view of Gilette. Service was excellent, got pizza for the first time here truly outstanding. reccomend highlySpecial Features:
- Game timechutkiDined on 7/13/2014Perfect for the sporting day or night out! Loved watching the German victory in the FIFA 2014 world cup! Apart from all the large TV screens around us, we got our own personal booth TV :DSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014We went for dinner with our two children (9 and 12) before a Revolution game and sat outdoors. There was a World Cup game on the outdoor TV, so the experience (view and the entertainment) was good. The service was good as we sat down (they really cared about whether we liked our seat) and once we had a waiter (he was very good, and very good about making up for the confusion I am about to describe), but we were at first left without a waiter for about 25 minutes due to confusion and what seemed to be one waiter not wanting to pick up an additional customer. It was a bit frustrating, especially because we made it clear we had a time limit due to the game, but (again) the waiter who picked us up did a great job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen needs to be fasterLuv2dineDined on 7/12/2014Kitchen slow on apps. Took over 40 minutes make nachos and buffalo bites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tootsDined on 7/7/2014We have been to CBS Scene twice and love it there. The food was great, as was the waiter - who happened to be the same one on both occasions. We would highly recommend this restaurant and plan to go back soon!Special Features:
- Awesome placeRiriDined on 7/1/2014Went here before a concert and had a great time. I was a little late for my reservation but they had a table for me despite the long line at the door. Food was excellent, service was great, and prices were reasonable. The crowd was lively while watching the World Cup on huge screen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad service, over cooked steakEHdiner2Dined on 6/28/2014We were basically ignored by our server. We had to flag him down when we needed something. He never stopped to check in. I ordered steak tips medium rare and they came well done. I didn't bother sending them back because I couldn't find our server. The chicken wing appetizer was good
- Good Food - Indifferent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/28/2014Have eaten at CBS Scene several times before NE Revolution soccer games. Food is generally good, service is generally ordinary and indifferent. Getting drink refills or anything after your meal has been brought to you can take a while.Special Features:
- Fun Sports BarGuidoDined on 6/16/2014Good crowd casual atmosphere tasty food. Night we ate was very busy due to US World Cup match on TV. Service was not as good as usual but understandable and did not detract from the good time. A stand by favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- family night outNewYearsDinnerDined on 6/14/2014went out for pre fathers day dinner. setting was fine, but felt forgotten sitting on the outside balcony. would sit inside next time. Appetizers were good, steak tips were good everything else was fair. view from the deck and the plasma tron was neat.Special Features:
- Dining reviewjustokDined on 6/9/2014For the cost of the food I expected better taste. Each of the dishes were just fair and the taste was not anything special. I could have prepared the meal better myself. The Chicken di Pietro was sent back due to the chicken not tasting "right". However, the two guests were still not happy with it. The combination of the flavors were off. The alfredo was basic with minimal flavor. The spinach salad was good. Though the place was empty, the service was just fair. She wasnt very personable. Never felt welcomed. This was our first experience at CBS. If I went again it would only be for a drink and apps , maybe for a burger since I was not impressed with the dinners. The location is amazing and the environment seems fun.Special Features:
- dekamaabDined on 6/1/2014Service was incredible!!!!!! Will definitely return and spread the word.Special Features:
- Nice!BRG99Dined on 5/24/2014A very enjoyable dining experience! Food and service were very good.Special Features:
- dirty run down placehave2sayDined on 5/24/2014Was not what we expected, dining chairs were basically lawn chairs, tables were worn, menus were dirty and torn, food quality was poor, portions were small, bus help were clearing tables without dish tubs so food and drink was all over the floors causing dirty floors. We asked if they had them available to use and were told no and they also had to go up several flights of stairs to reach kitchen and bar areas which explained slow service. This place was all around worn out and unkept. Would not go back.
- Great place and great food!Cammi58Dined on 5/18/2014CBS Scene was great. Was able to handle our party of 9 with ease. Menu was extensive, prices reasonable and servings were large. Fun atmosphere. The only downside was trying to find the front door which was on third level and we ate on the second floor. Long staircase was a concern for older members in our party. Ask to use the elevators. Overall great place to eat!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great timeOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/16/2014We had a party of 5 and were celebrating a birthday! Had a great time. The bartenders were great and the service was excellent! Thanks!Special Features:
- Sought & found decent sports barhalfwit2Dined on 5/14/2014I was visiting from out of town and wanted to watch the hockey game in a sports bar atmosphere. CBS Scene worked out great and the pizza was surprisingly creative and delicious.Special Features:
- Horrible Customer ServiceLocalAttorneyDined on 5/14/2014We had a reservation, seated promptly. Three nearby tables filled up after us and all got service before anybody came to our table. Had to see hostess, still nobody, almost walked out. Finally, server came by, service was ok. Ordered an appetizer before our entree because door sign said "appetizers 1/2 price during Bruins games." I questioned the full price appetizer on our bill and server response was "only some appetizers". I mentioned the sign and she repeated the "only some." I asked how would we know which ones and we ordered because it said 1/2 price. She said hostess should have given you a sheet. I told her nobody gave us a sheet. Server made absolutely no attempt to rectify this. Basically "too bad" for us.Special Features:
- Great for watching the game.KatGDined on 5/12/2014Great place to catch a game, plenty of TV's (although the placement can be awkward depending on where you sit).Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Large Party_Great FoodEventPlannerDined on 5/9/2014We had a party of 8 and booked via Open Table. The food was great, fast service, and the waitress was very acommodating. We didn't have to ask for refills. Handicapped access for one in our party was easy. View overlooking Gilette Stadium with the sunset were beautiful. Food was great. Fish with the fish and chips was very greasy and needed to be napkin drained but everything else was terrific. We ordered nacho's and hummus appetizers. Kids meal was big enough for an adult - grilled chicken and mashed potatoes, chicken ceasar salad, sandwiches, burgers, and fish & chips. Only french fries were sent back at the end of the meal because there were so many. Great portions. It was loud with the TVs playing and people having fun.Special Features:
- Kitchen having a problem?TeeeVIPDined on 5/4/2014I have visited this restaurant on numerous occasions and have had a great experience. Good food, Atmosphere, fun, but this last visit was a miss. The hostess was very accommodating to our large party including a child and a baby. Jay the bartender is always very personable. We were celebrating my husband birthday. My daughter drove from New Bedford, my son and his family from Milford and the food was just awful. The fries were cold from the start. We had to ask for more. The chicken was slimy in the Caesar Salad, nor well grilled. There was not enough dressing so we had to ask three times for more dressing plus we had asked for extra dressing on the side when the order was placed. The burgers were just terrible.Not well grilled. Cold. Ugh!Special Features:
- Had higher expectationsrahulncDined on 5/3/2014I had higher expectations from this bar and restaurant.Special Features:
- The following 1427 reviews are from the CBS Scene Restaurant and Bar reviews archive.
- Food order slow, delivered fastPeteGEDined on 4/30/2014We ordered beverages, appetizers, AND finished eating the appetizers before the waitress took our main meal order. Our menu's were still on our tables and in the way when the appetizers arrived prompting the hostess came over and take our menu's, but still the waitress never got the hint to come over and take our orders. This should have prompted a communication to occur from the hostess to the waitress. Drink refills were also hard to come by, and were never offered, instead having to be requested. When the food was ordered it was cooked and delivered to us relatively quickly. This was true for both the appetizers and the meal, once we finally got to order it. I have been to this place before and service has been better.Special Features:
- CBS Scene/Revs GamePM30Dined on 4/26/2014Thank god we made a reservation on Open Table. Bruins were on TV, the bar was packed and people were walking in to eat before the Revolution game. We were able to go to the hostess because we had made a reservation on line. Service was great, atmosphere was great watching Bruins game.Special Features:
- Revolution GameOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 4/26/2014A family of 4 attended their first pro-soccer game. CBS was awesome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not noisy, nice view of stadiumcathymDined on 4/25/2014I've had dinner here a few times. I had thought it would be a little noisy, but that wasn't the case. Good acoustics - easy to have a conversation. Varied menu, good food, reasonable prices.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Enjoyable!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 4/24/2014We were there for a Bruins game. Great food and never felt rushed. We were able to enjoy our experience fully.Special Features:
- FIRSTOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 4/21/2014I took my fiance and his family here to celebrate his birthday. The food is good the drinks are amazing, the peach cosmo and the caipirinha were delicious. It's so hard to find the caipirinha at restaurants in MA made with authentic brazilian cachaca. And there are TV's all around,we watched a sox game and the marathon. Great place overall.Special Features: