CBS Scene Restaurant and Bar
200 Patriot Place
at Gillette Stadium
Foxboro, MA 02035Neighborhood:
AmericanPrice: $30 and under
CBS Scene Restaurant and Bar
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cbsscene.com/
- Phone: 5082032200
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: OPEN 11:30am Saturday & Sunday: OPEN 11:00am Late Night Menu Available on Weekends until 12:30am **Special Hours on Event Day**
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American
- Executive Chef: Peter Tariela
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Delivery, Entertainment, Full Bar, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: CBS Scene Restaurant & Bar offers a variety of options for groups small and large. From private functions to semi-private we have the right environment for your group. Our private dining room will accommodate up to 120 guests for a sit-down dinner or 200 for a reception.
- Entertainment: Our high-definition, next-generation digital technology allows us to constantly vary what you see on over 135 screens.
- Special Events: CBS Scene Restaurant and Bar offers a variety of options for small and large groups. We offer both private and semi private event space. For additional information please contact Lina Giangregorio, Sales Manager firstname.lastname@example.org (508) 203-2279
A word from CBS Scene Restaurant and Bar
The CBS SCENE Restaurant and Bar is a one-of-a-kind dining and entertainment destination located in Foxborough, Massachusetts. Merging the magic of television and radio with the joy of food and drink, this three-story state-of-the-art restaurant is equipped with over 135 high-definition displays featuring some of the most exciting entertainment, news and sports programming in the world. Offering lunch, dinner, dessert and bar menus seven days a week, the CBS Scene provides a fun, relaxed gathering place for family, friends and private events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
CBS Scene Restaurant and Bar - Best Restaurants in Foxboro ›
CBS Scene Restaurant and Bar reviews from OpenTable diners
63 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.1Noise LevelEnergetic
vibrant bar scene (29)scenic view (26)great for outdoor dining (26)good for groups (25)great for lunch (23)kid-friendly (17)hot spot (17)late-night find (10)special occasion (9)fit for foodies (7)neighborhood gem (4)great for brunch (3)romantic (1)notable wine list (1)Show More
- Great place.OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/15/2014Food was really good. Nachos were awesome. Definitely recommend.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Spot to Watch a gameHotspotDined on 10/12/2014Friends and I were at CBS Scene on 10/12/14 to watch the Pats vs Bills game. It was great, from the food and beer to the service and price could not of been more pleased. If you are into watching a football game this is the place to go. TVs are everywhere and can't miss the action with TVs available at every table to the multiple big screens on the wall, can't miss the action.Special Features:
- foodieDined on 10/11/2014Staff was very attentive and helpful. My husband and I enjoyed the salads, and our 12 year old liked his burger, as well as being thrilled at having a tv in the booth!Special Features:
- Girls night outDiningqueen25Dined on 10/11/2014I had the pleasure of dining here for the first time last Saturday night. We wanted a fun place to grab a bite before the movies. I thought you had a great menu and I thoroughly enjoyed my black and blue burger! I hardly ever order burgers and was pleasantly surprised at how good it was and cooked to order. I will definitely be returning to try some other menu choices!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Eh, it's okGlutenfreegirlDined on 10/4/2014Chicken wings were great, drink list was minimal, and staff seemed annoyed to be thereSpecial Features:
- First Rate FoodExpatEVIPDined on 10/4/2014CBS scene may come across as a themed bar but the food and service are definitely a notch above with some great flavors and very well prepared. Busy fun vibrant place (is not for a quiet night out) really enjoyed it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st time at CBS SceneluvtotrynewplacesDined on 10/3/2014The establishment is a nice place to have a drink and relax with friends. My overall view of the food is that its just fair. The calamari had absolutely no flavor and our buffalo chicken pizza tasted like it came out of a box. I did enjoy my bikini-tini martini and my chocolate creme brulee dessert.Special Features:
- GreatKellielc7VIPDined on 10/1/2014Good as always. Always a great spot for lunch, dinner, or grouosSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Anto64Dined on 9/27/2014We really enjoyed our evening at CBS Scene, loved the outdoor bar overlooking Gillette Stadium also the Bartender was very friendly helpful with her knowledge of the menu. Will be back again!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Sports funOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/25/2014It was like having friends over for the game w/o the cleanup. Watched Thur Night Football, rooted for a team while eating 'all u can wings' Plain Barbeque was the unanimous favorite and the Jamaican Jerk the least favorite. The Rasberry martini looked different every time although that could b bcuz we had so many of them. Definely going back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/20/2014food was very good. The only thing was that the apps and the dinner came out to close together. The Brownie Sundae was a great finish to a wonderful evening.Special Features:
- Go Eat and see a gamePabaehrDined on 9/13/2014Great food! The service was outstanding!!!! The staff was knowledgeable about the time the game would start and insured that we received our meal in plenty of time, so we would not have to rush.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Place was coolRevsfan4Dined on 9/13/2014Place was cool, server was nice, food took forever. We are lucky we made a reservation. My crab cake sandwich was way to salty, but the sweet potato fries were delicious. Guinness was pours perfectly. Overall experience was okSpecial Features:
- Something's changedJohnP23Dined on 9/7/2014I've eaten at CBS Scene many times. Never had an issue. This visit it was slow in the restaurant. Food order was wrong and slow. When food sent back for proper order was initially billed a 2nd time. It was correctedI would recommend this to a friend.
- Great time at the CBS SceneJimmyKDined on 9/5/2014Food and service were very good. Had a blast with Friday night Karaoke !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nascar, Food and Drinks!!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014Our first time here, we got to watch the Nascar race at our table and we had the pulled pork super nachos that were fantastic! Also the Chicken Alfredo was Excellent!! The food was great, service was excellent, drinks awesome! We will definitely be back!Special Features:
- LoveLegalOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 8/23/2014We had a fine time. We all ordered dinner salads and all enjoyed them. We had a crab cake appetizer which was great and ordered 2 desserts between 4 people, a creme brûlée and a huge brownie sundae. There was ample parking and since my mother went with us, and is 92, there was plenty of handicapped parking. We'd go again.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food - Indifferent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 8/16/2014Eaten here many times. Food is always good. Service is generally inattentive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- BruceieBrucecDined on 8/12/2014Nice time the music was a bit loud but the food was good and so was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/3/2014We always enjoy the food and bar scene at CBS Scene, it's a great place for a night out, especially during any type of sporting event.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 8/3/2014We booked for a party of 8 for outdoors for lunch. When we arrived the hostess and others made a huge deal of the fact that our party was big and wanted to eat outdoors. It took approximately 10 minutes to finally set up tables. We use open table especially for big parties so the restaurant is prepared...........this does not apparently work for CBS Scene.Special Features:
- Uneven dining experiencefrogsinthecreekDined on 8/2/2014Took a while to be waited on but the service was ok. For the four of us, one meal was cold, one lukewarm and two were warm. The chicken parmesan was good. Brownie sundae was tasty.
- Great ViewMarkDined on 8/1/2014Great spot for a burger before the game. View of the stadium is fantastic!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CBS Scene is okLZappiDined on 8/1/2014The food is just ok and service is ok but nothing to rave about. If it wasn't at Patriots Place not sure I would return. I like the atmosphere at Patriots Place and I like the outdoor dining that CBS Scene offers. On this particular visit I had made reservations months in advance for outdoor dining due to an event that was going on at Pat's Place. The hostess goes to seat us at one table that is completely in the sun. She says "I know this table kind of stinks but the other tables (with the umbrellas) are for other reservations". Ok, well I had a reservation as well so what makes those reservations any more important than mine?? Her attitude and the managers attitude was just kind of lousy. Was not very impressed.Special Features:
- cbs sceneboobooDined on 7/31/2014First of all we were seated in a booth ( there was 4 of us) right next to the kitchen area ( constant traffic of servers). Waited awhile before our waitress came. We ordered our drinks ( bucket of 4 beers ) waited at least another good 5 minutes and I had to ask for glasses ( I asked for cold meaning frosted glass got regular glasses that was ran under cold water ). Got our meal and of course my meal was suppose to be a buffalo crispy chicken wrap ( the filling was all soggy, the chicken was far from crispy). I asked for a side of guacamole and got plain scoop of avacado. So of course I didn't eat it. I asked for separate checks she put it all on one. I could go on but I'm running out of characters. So another words my experience SUCKED.
- Accommodating hosts!OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 7/30/2014Arrived late for our reservation. Once our guests arrived, they wanted to move outside. The staff accommodated without attitude or hesitation. Service was quick and thorough, food was good.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Noisy / Ok FoodRed5NordDined on 7/26/2014CBS Scene is a fun place to go. Just don't look for incredible food. Its not horrible , it just is not great. Had the shrimp gumbo , which had nice size shrimps just not very flavorful gumbo. The chili garlic buffalo wings were actually very tasty! Drinks were overpriced.Special Features:
- CBS ScenePM30Dined on 7/24/2014Sat outside, great night, awesome view of Gilette. Service was excellent, got pizza for the first time here truly outstanding. reccomend highlySpecial Features:
- Game timechutkiDined on 7/13/2014Perfect for the sporting day or night out! Loved watching the German victory in the FIFA 2014 world cup! Apart from all the large TV screens around us, we got our own personal booth TV :DSpecial Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/12/2014We went for dinner with our two children (9 and 12) before a Revolution game and sat outdoors. There was a World Cup game on the outdoor TV, so the experience (view and the entertainment) was good. The service was good as we sat down (they really cared about whether we liked our seat) and once we had a waiter (he was very good, and very good about making up for the confusion I am about to describe), but we were at first left without a waiter for about 25 minutes due to confusion and what seemed to be one waiter not wanting to pick up an additional customer. It was a bit frustrating, especially because we made it clear we had a time limit due to the game, but (again) the waiter who picked us up did a great job.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Kitchen needs to be fasterLuv2dineDined on 7/12/2014Kitchen slow on apps. Took over 40 minutes make nachos and buffalo bites.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- tootsDined on 7/7/2014We have been to CBS Scene twice and love it there. The food was great, as was the waiter - who happened to be the same one on both occasions. We would highly recommend this restaurant and plan to go back soon!Special Features:
- Awesome placeRiriDined on 7/1/2014Went here before a concert and had a great time. I was a little late for my reservation but they had a table for me despite the long line at the door. Food was excellent, service was great, and prices were reasonable. The crowd was lively while watching the World Cup on huge screen.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bad service, over cooked steakEHdiner2Dined on 6/28/2014We were basically ignored by our server. We had to flag him down when we needed something. He never stopped to check in. I ordered steak tips medium rare and they came well done. I didn't bother sending them back because I couldn't find our server. The chicken wing appetizer was good
- Good Food - Indifferent ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 6/28/2014Have eaten at CBS Scene several times before NE Revolution soccer games. Food is generally good, service is generally ordinary and indifferent. Getting drink refills or anything after your meal has been brought to you can take a while.Special Features:
- The following 1442 reviews are from the CBS Scene Restaurant and Bar reviews archive.
- Fun Sports BarGuidoDined on 6/16/2014Good crowd casual atmosphere tasty food. Night we ate was very busy due to US World Cup match on TV. Service was not as good as usual but understandable and did not detract from the good time. A stand by favorite.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- family night outNewYearsDinnerDined on 6/14/2014went out for pre fathers day dinner. setting was fine, but felt forgotten sitting on the outside balcony. would sit inside next time. Appetizers were good, steak tips were good everything else was fair. view from the deck and the plasma tron was neat.Special Features:
- Dining reviewjustokDined on 6/9/2014For the cost of the food I expected better taste. Each of the dishes were just fair and the taste was not anything special. I could have prepared the meal better myself. The Chicken di Pietro was sent back due to the chicken not tasting "right". However, the two guests were still not happy with it. The combination of the flavors were off. The alfredo was basic with minimal flavor. The spinach salad was good. Though the place was empty, the service was just fair. She wasnt very personable. Never felt welcomed. This was our first experience at CBS. If I went again it would only be for a drink and apps , maybe for a burger since I was not impressed with the dinners. The location is amazing and the environment seems fun.Special Features:
- dekamaabDined on 6/1/2014Service was incredible!!!!!! Will definitely return and spread the word.Special Features:
- Nice!BRG99Dined on 5/24/2014A very enjoyable dining experience! Food and service were very good.Special Features: