CB Grille in Copper Mountain Village
0910 Copper Circle
Copper Mountain, CO 80443Neighborhood:
Contemporary AmericanPrice: $30 and under
CB Grille in Copper Mountain Village
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cbgrille.com/
- Phone: 9709683113x
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Every Night 5:00pm - 9:00pm, Happy Hour Nightly 5pm-7pm, Live Music Thursday-Saturday 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Contemporary American
- Executive Chef: Adam Jess
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Entertainment, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, View, Wheelchair Access, Wine
A word from CB Grille in Copper Mountain Village
Come in and try our new menu with inspired dining from our Wood Fired Grill including: Appetizers, Salads, Wood Fired Grilled Steaks and Seafood, Pastas, Prime Angus Burgers, Pizzas and more! The C.B. Grille is a great place for a romantic date or a special dinner with family and friends. Located in Passage Point across the Covered Bridge.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
CB Grille in Copper Mountain Village reviews from OpenTable diners
- Skiing GemFKnaussVIPDined on 4/13/2014Great restaurant for a relaxing evening after a day on the slopes. Friendly staff, warm atmosphere and good food.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ambiance!Foodie44VIPDined on 4/11/2014We always enjoy eating at CB Bistro when we are in Copper Mountain. The Bison rib eye was excellent.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Will become a regularEllynDined on 4/2/2014This was our first visit to C B Grill but it won't be our last!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pleasant and invitingMefoodguyDined on 3/29/2014Food was fresh and well presented. Although menu is not large it has plenty of variety to please everyone from a foodie to a child. Service was good with the right amount of attentiveness. Will be going back again soon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food but not a great valuesushiloverVIPDined on 3/27/2014We've been dining for years at CB Grill but I'm not sure it's getting any better and may be declining somewhat. Generally, the food is expensive. This time we started with soup and salad and neither dish was served with a plate under it, which seemed inappropriate for an expensive restaurant. Both dishes were good. I ordered an entree with the sauce on the side. It arrived covered in sauce. The waiter offered to take it back and have the kitchen cook the sauce off, which would turned medium rare lamb chops into at least medium, not something I wanted. He did not offer to replace the dish. The lamb was good but had a lot gristle in it, also hard to cut around when the lamb is covered in sauce. All in all, an ok meal for an expensive price.
- Copper Mountain's Best!mvpskiDined on 3/26/2014In Copper's center village, CB Grille is a true delight. A warm, welcoming ambiance, either in the main dining room or bar area, is perfect for the end of a day enjoying the mountain. The menu is varied, with a slight focus on meat dishes, although I enjoyed a marvelous grilled salmon - all presented beautifully. The service is excellent, as is the wine menu. This is hands down my favorite restaurant in the area.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Turnoverdiner14VIPDined on 3/25/2014We have been coming to this restaurant for years, having a condo in Passage Point, and every year the restaurant changes. This year with an almost complete turnover in staff. The new manage/host had zero personality; the bartender could not make a martini. We miss the former hostess who was always welcoming; We were lucky to get the server who has been there for years who was very good. The appetizers and salads were excellent and the main courses were tasty and presented beautifully...but the portions keep getting smaller. Confusing - adult food and lots of families with children. We enjoy going to JJs and Frisco.Special Features:
- Whenever we are at CopperOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/21/2014Whenever we are at Copper Mountain we eat at CB Grille. It's a great restaurant, such a nice menu, delicious food, good service. Love the fact that a restaurant of this quality is at Copper Mountain. And we just found out their Roasted Red Pepper soup is in the Ski Town Soups book - so I ordered the book and can't wait to make it.Special Features:
- Great for Copper Mt ResortDaveKDined on 3/10/2014When we're staying at the mountain resorts, it's nice to have a fine dining restaurant to go to and not have to drive. While I was disappointed about the menu in Open Table being more exciting than the restaurants actual menu, the food was still very good. We found the service to be excellent. When we're back at this resort, this restaurant will be on our list of places to visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Outstanding food and serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 3/1/2014We ski just about every weekend from January through March, so we were at Copper Mountain Resort for my wife's birthday. I reserved a table for a nice birthday meal. Our party was my wife, myself and our two children aged 7 and 10. When we arrived, we were greeted courteously and seated promptly. Our waiter was there shortly thereafter, and was courteous and attentive throughout. My wife ordered a fresh fish special, and I got the bison ribeye. One of our kids got the kids meal, and my son ordered lasagna. The timing was impeccable, the food was really outstanding, and the service was the best we have had in the last five years. I highly recommend this restaurant--definitely NOT an overpriced resort restaurant.Special Features:
- SuperbPBandJDined on 2/28/2014Food, service, locale and ambiance were superb. Went one night for dnner with deer actions through Open Table. Liked it so much went back a couple of nights later and just walked in. They a were able to seat us and we enjoyed another fantastic evening.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was good but....FabulousCityDined on 2/27/2014Service was lacking as they were short staffed. Had the tenderloin and it was cooked perfectly. We had to actually ASK for rolls and they didn't automatically bring them which I thought was odd. Never asked if we wanted dessert or coffee at the end either.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty Good, though ShmancyDespratelyseekingredsauceDined on 2/18/2014This is the "nice" restaurant in a very small ski village. I called ahead and emailed to get a birthday cake for my son. They never returned my email or the first voicemail. In the response to my second voice mail the "manager" seemed convinced I was trying to get free desert for my entire group. In the message I offered to pay. The restaurant suffers from "Schmancy-itis" Every dish has a zillion ingredients. The room is really nice. The wine list was well done. The kids had the "steak house mac-n-chesse" which was a soggy, over-seasoned mess with bits of yesterday's steak in it. My sirloin was very good, though the sauce, horseradish mash and broiled tomato were all WAAY shmancy. It was hard to tell they had started life as produce.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 4 Plus starsLocalsVIPDined on 2/17/2014Short review: 4 Plus stars and we would go back. Longer review: We are from Denver and have a season pass to Copper, so we have been to CB Grille on a number of occasions. First of all, this is not Aspen or Vail, so the choices of restaurants in Copper Village is limited. That being said, CB Grille is the best restaurant in the Village. Service can be spotty (we went just after Valentine's Day and President's Day weekend), but the food was very, very good. My cedar plank Salmon was excellent, and the Shrimp Linguini for a companion was very tasty. They had everything from a bison ribeye to burgers to lamb to pasta on the menu. Tip - on a weekend during the season you will need reservations.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Disappointing. Not worth high costthirstyDined on 2/15/2014When reading the menu, we were very excited about the bison rib eye and the elk, but when the service is poor and the food is poor and the bill is expensive, I feel compelled to warn the next guest that the reality didn't live up to the initial excitement. Apparently getting any drink from the bar requires an act of god. That, or the waitress and the bartender don't get along. After skiing, I was ready for a drink. I order a double vodka tonic. Not complex, and suggestive that I am thirsty. Drink doesn't arrive until we are mid-appetizers. Glass of wine wine doesn't arrive until dessert. Rib eye and the elk were very tough, not the gamey toughness that you might expect, but toughness from overcooking and/or not a good cut of meat.
- Valentine's Day DinnerSkier1VIPDined on 2/14/2014Great atmosphere and location at Copper Mountain. We are regular's. The restaurant was very busy...unfortunately, we had a rookie waiter (Taylor) who fumbled the ball on several fronts but the food and hostess were awesome. Best best food at Copper Mtn. I had the Bison meatloaf and my wife had the lamb chops. The winter apple salad was the very good.Special Features:
- This is one of the top twoSecretanDined on 2/13/2014This is one of the top two restaurants in Copper Mountain - always reliable and terrific food and service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A special placeHenriettaDined on 2/13/2014We always enjoy dining at CB Grille. Staff is always friendly and food is always wonderful! I like the 25% off if seated before 6:00.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CloseAllenDined on 2/6/2014Perfect when weather prevents travel. Food presentation is good and taste is very pleasing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bar seemed a bit unorganizedFirsttimerDined on 2/1/2014Ordered delicious app to then be told additional cost for more pita to finish our dip. Said no, still came out with it. Good live music!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Food was amazing, the chefOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 2/1/2014Food was amazing, the chef is the best in the county by far. The music was excellent, perfect for the vibe in the restaurant, not the typical top 40 hits...the blues and R and B done so well - only on Fridays and Saturdays from 6-8 though. Not inexpensive, but always feels worth the price.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Considering what Copper MountainOpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 1/30/2014Considering what Copper Mountain Resort had to offer for dinning in the past, CB Grille is a great addition! It has a relaxed atmosphere and the food was very good, especially the Bison Rib Eye. The four of us enjoyed it so much, we went back the next night and tried different entrees and desserts. Well worth the visit!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Highest end in Copper MountaingfeinDined on 1/30/2014CB Grille is a very nice restaurant with good food, service and ambience. It is probably the "fanciest" restaurant in Center Village at Copper so best suited for a night out rather than a night you are interested in a burger and fries. Located in the heart of Center Village. Highly recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Is it fine or casual dining?sushiloverVIPDined on 1/26/2014CB Grill can't seem to decide what it wants to be. The menu is a mixture of expensive, fine dining fare along with hamburgers and meatloaf. Upper end selections are nicely done and plated beautifully. Wine list is good, although per glass prices are not inexpensive. Customers turn what could be a lovely fine dining experience into "ski grunge" with most customers in grubby jeans, t-shirts and ski hats or caps that never come off during dinner. Not sure the ambience is worth the $25 - $45 entree price. Maybe it works for the less expensive selections. Management says they would lose business if they asked customers to remove their hats/caps during dining. May have lost this customer.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful Evening!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 1/24/2014We enjoed the atmosphere and the food was delicious!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good food diminished noisekkeldDined on 1/21/2014Second visit - best food in the resort area. However when seated, were told what a great table it was. I don't agree with seating a couple on a two top in the midst of several large, party type groups. Asked if they had anything quieter. Told no, though the restaurant was not full. One nearby table with 5 children thought it was darling they were all singing - off key - along with their tablet cartoons / movie. I didn't think it was cute. Downing a martiini helped. Offered to move us, but it would have been in middle of dinner and to the area near busboy / waitress work stations. Food good. Good salads. Game choices. I can't help but wonder, if adults turned on their smart phones and sang along, would we also be excused / tolerated.?Special Features:
- Limited options. This is aboutOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 1/19/2014Limited options. This is about the only place to eat dinner in Copper Mountain (other than pizza and bar food). We've eaten here the past 4 years and the service keeps declining. This time, even though we were there at opening (2nd table to be seated), waitress was very delayed at returning to table (multiple times) and was forgetful (she could be seen standing/talking at the bar). Food is average, chef is not good at getting the meat as ordered (med rare came out well done).
- Best in Copper Mt.NanagVIPDined on 1/12/2014We enjoyed the superb food so much the first night of our ski vacation, we returned on the third night. Unique menu items such as the bison meatloaf as well as the presentation, service made this a winner. Don't know how any other restaurant in the area could top this!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best place at CopperdocanimeDined on 1/11/2014There aren't many options for a nice sit-down type place at the Copper Mountain's ski village. CB Grille has to be the best. The entrees were varied and modernized. Nice selection of appetizers. Wine was decently priced for a restaurants and being at a resort.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Special OccassionTimsDined on 1/5/2014We booked on open table with a special note that this was for a birthday. There was no mention of the birthday or special occasion gathering for 9 people. Our waiter Chuck forgot our appetizer although it wasn't on the bill either. Food was outstanding but maybe the restaurant was short on help the evening we were there with our large party of 9. There was another party of 9 dining at the same time so this might have "maxed" out the service.
- Thoroughly satisfiedHungaryskierDined on 1/4/2014We were given a romantic table near the fireplace in a room away from the more energetic bar area. This was a birthday dinner with our overnight in the mountains and it turned out to be a highlight. The food was prepared to perfection and the the prices reasonable for an up-market restaurant. I ordered the mahi-mahi and it and all the sides were very special and a taste bud extravaganza! For dessert the creme brule was simply delicious and a perfect ending.Special Features:
- Great spot for CopperRickVIPDined on 1/2/2014Enjoyed our meal, had a party of 12, service was outstanding, adults and kids had a great time. Not many options for a really good, upscale meal in Copper, but CB is the real deal. Definitely recommend it.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best at CopperCopperskierDined on 1/1/2014Touted as the top restaurant run by Copper Mountain and that is probably correct. The atmosphere is warm and cozy and both the food and service are good. The lamb chops were especially good over the gorgonzola mashed potatoes. Portions are generous. Service is attentive and concerned for the customer.Special Features:
- Overpriced for what was received.Sheam907Dined on 12/31/2013I have eaten at fine restaurants around the country. Service was mediocre at best. Food was low grade. Some courses were aweful. Lamb was very good. That's about the best I can say. Four people, four courses, no alcohol - over $400.00. Had huge buyer's remorse at the end of the meal.
- Have been very pleased withOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 12/31/2013Have been very pleased with CB Grill in past years both on New Year Eve and other times but this year the food was not as adventuresome or well prepared and the service was very lacking.I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Years dinner celebrationWeissfamilyDined on 12/31/2013We eat at CB Grille at least 3-4 times a year and absolutely love the food. Kudos to the chef and staff!!! Happy New Year.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- great spot for New Year's EveSusanWDined on 12/31/2013We are glad we chose CB Grill for our new year's eve dinner for four. There was a nice, pre-fixe menu with several appealing options. The service was fantastic - we really enjoyed interacting with Clint, our waiter. Food was the best we had at Copper Mountain during our stay.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CB Has Great FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 12/31/2013CB has very good food, good ambiance, and great spot to really dine at Copper Mountain. We dined there on New Year's Eve. The service was good but there was a distinct disconnect with the table servers and bar service. The bartenders were very slow to get drinks out to the servers to deliver to the tables. Servers would stand and wait then give up and go to the kitchen or do other duties. Then drinks would sit on top of the bar for 10-15 minutes. Just poor coordination and should have someone dedicated to getting drinks to the table quickly. Also need to open champagne bottles and full wine bottles at the table, not behind the bar. Other than that it was very good !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Pretty good back / Poor frontEasyToPlease1Dined on 12/30/2013Arrived 20 mins early Place was not even half full but hostess would not seat us Finally seated 10 minutes AFTER our reservation Steamed mussels took too long to arrive We didn't get plates or bread w/ them Mussels were cool when the bread arrived Broth was amazing and warm bread was great Entree's took too long to arrive Appetizer not cleared till 20 mins after we finished Bison Ribeye med/rare was great and cooked properly Beef tenderloin medium was great but cooked well done Told waiter the meat was over cooked He said my entrée would be comp'd by the chef When the bill came, the entrée was NOT comp'd My desert was comp'd however NOT a good experience Need a bus staff and manager Food was good but delivery was poorSpecial Features:
- Amazing foodLovetoskigreensDined on 12/29/2013My friends and I went here to relax after a day of skiing, and we were not disappointed. Probably the best place to eat at Copper. I had the bison ribeye, done medium-rare, and it came out to perfection. My friends were all satisfied with their choices. I'll definitely come back again.Special Features: