7169 Beverly Blvd
Los Angeles, CA 90036Neighborhood:
MediterraneanPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.cayennecafe.com/
- Phone: 3238571252
- Hours of Operation:
Monday - Friday: 11:00am - 4:00pm
Daily: 4:00pm - 9:30pm
Saturday & Sunday: 9:00am - 4:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Moroccan, Mediterranean, Contemporary European
- Executive Chef: Noura Elnasser
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Beer, Cafe, Delivery, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We can provide a catering menu to fit any occasion from 10 to 100 guests. For more information go to www.cayennecafe.com and click on "catering".
- Private Party Facilities: Exotic atmosphere with comfortable banquette seating and romantic candle lighting. Menu is designed to fit the occasion and need of every guest.
- Private Party Contact: Sam 3103838726
- Entertainment: We also offer a doggie menu for those who enjoy dining on our patio with their pooch.
A word from Cayenne Cafe
Cayenne Cafe is a neighborhood restaurant that offers a variety of unique dishes from the Mediterranean region and Morocco with a contemporary twist. The menu puts an emphasis on flavor, taste, and freshness with hints of garlic, mint, and exotic spices.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cayenne Cafe reviews from OpenTable diners
- specialskygalVIPDined on 12/10/2013Intimate and eclectic room, all open dining (with heaters and plastic wall for colder nights - so it feels like you are outside). This special gem offers delicious Mediterranean cuisine with a twist. The Pomegranate chicken was to die for, even the Mocha latte is a dessert in itself, made with Ghirardelli chocolate - yum. Limited wine & beer offering, but lovely cafe.
- Good food, but service "too fast"BonesDined on 11/24/2013We were there 6:30- 7:15. Only one other table occupied when we 1st arrived and they were gone half way through our meal. As quiet as it was, the pacing of service seemed too fast (we may be the only people ever to complain about this). Appetizers, wine, main course all came out extremely fast and then the bill was left on the table. We had the sense we were keeping everyone from going home, even though nothing explicit was ever said to that end. The food & wine was quite good, the place was cozy and romantic and the value (cost/quality) was very favorable.Special Features:
- Delicious start...poor finish!WestsideGirlDined on 10/12/2013First time at Cayenne Cafe and we started off with a lovely/silky hummus and warm pita. Mimosas were cold and sparkly. Banana pancakes and eggs benedict rocked! Grilled veggie salad was ok...however rather than adding melted mozzarella which didn't complement the salad... a stronger tangy goat cheese or feta would have worked so much better. Service was friendly and efficient and everything seemed to be going well until we received the baklava which unfortunately was mushy, overly sweet and tasted like it was past its prime. Drizzling chocolate sauce over this poor creation didn't help matters.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Friendly and great food!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 9/7/2013We have gone to this restaurant 4 or 5 times with friends......had a great time every time we went. The food is always great, especially their Bruschetta....Yummy!! Their service was always excellent, friendly waitress and waiters.......Sam the owner is a warm and friendly host, great guy! I would recommend them to all my friends.......Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great placeEnzeeDined on 8/3/2013We really enjoyed the food, the service and the ambience. We ate on the sidewalk patio and were able to enjoy the open air, but also felt private enough to have good conversation.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This is our second time toOpenTable Diner Since 2007Dined on 7/31/2013This is our second time to Cayenne Café, and we will continue to eat here, the food is great! There were 6 in our party and we all ordered something different and tried everything. I would recommend the whole menu! Russell our server took great care of us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- no wine listrockyDined on 7/10/2013While the food at Cayenne Cafe was very good.......the lack of a wine list......a very quiet waiter.....and a scketchy location took away from the overall experience.......Special Features:
- This was our first diningOpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 6/19/2013This was our first dining experience at Cayenne Café. Russell our server helped direct us on our food choices. He did a great job and we experience multiple dishes because we choose several appetizers and one main dish. The skewered chicken was the only main dish and it was terrific. If you like Mediterranean and middle Eastern this is the place for you. They also have other items on the menu. Sam was also helping us and he made us feel very welcome.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious FoodGrniizDined on 6/15/2013Enjoyed our first visit. The food was beyond excellent. The ambiance romantic.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great serviceAngelDined on 6/15/2013Sam was great and so are the staff. They were flexible and accommodating. Food is delicious !!! Wonderful overall experience !Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent food!OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/8/2013Cayenne Cafe is truly a neighborhood gem. The environment is quiet and romantic and the food is delicious. The service is also wonderful - our waiter offered great suggestions and made our dining experience very enjoyable. We definitely highly recommend this restaurant!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Off our beaten pathtimberVIPDined on 6/7/2013And a really nice surprise. We wanted something different and casual, found Cayenne on opentable and gave it a try. Loved the kebabs--kefta and chicken were both really very good. Spinach pie appetizers were good, not great, but no complaints about those either. Next time, we'll try an avocado first course that we saw on another table, looked wonderful. An easy and casual spot, solid service, and a very good value, too. Our first but definitely not our last visit.Special Features:
- Nice dinnerKizofdragonDined on 5/30/2013Went to the restaurant with my friend on a Travelzoo deal. We had the spinach pies & avocado crostini for starters, both were great! For the entree, we ordered chicken mirabella & shrimp capellini... great portion and delicious! We came here on a Thursday night, so it wasn't crowded at all, enjoyed the quiet and romantic ambient. We were supposed to get a free cucumber yogurt or hummus from foursquare check-in, but our server, whom obviously tried very VERY hard to be helpful and friendly, or even funny, which I think was totally over and uncomfortable with, didn't get my point of "we were supposed to get a free item." I presented the voucher when we were seated, but when were ready for the check, he asked me again if I've any coupon.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- This isn't my first time atOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/23/2013This isn't my first time at Cayenne Cafe, and the reason my boyfriend and I came back is an excellent food. Fatoush salad is the best I've tasted, lamb tagini was great with fantastic apricot and vegetable infused couscous. Service is outstanding as well. The only reason I gave it 4 stars is the difficulty to find parking around restaurant.Special Features:
- Great food, as always. LovedTammyVIPDined on 2/8/2013Great food, as always. Loved the Morrocan Chicken Soup which I'd never tried, and the Fatoush Salad!Special Features:
- Cayenne is aptly named. SeasoningLonnieDined on 1/27/2013Cayenne is aptly named. Seasoning was apparent on everything, even the fries, making the experience a notable one. Service was timely, about just right. All-in-all we enjoyed this first-time visit and intend to return.Special Features: