CAVU KITCHEN BAR
5911 Minoru Blvd
Richmond, BC V6X4C7Neighborhood:
NorthwestPrice: CAN$30 and under
CAVU KITCHEN BAR
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cavukitchenbar.com/
- Phone: (604) 232-5001
- Hours of Operation:
Breakfast: Monday - Friday: 6:00am - 11:00am, Saturday - Sunday: 6:30am - 10:30am.
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 5:00pm.
Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 5:00pm - 11:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Northwest
- Executive Chef: Alex Hancook
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Full Bar, Gluten-free Menu, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access
- Special Events: Nightly Specials 7 Days A Week
A word from CAVU KITCHEN BAR
Located in the Hilton Vancouver Airport Hotel in Richmond, BC, our kitchen and bar is the place to go for fresh, flavorful food and drinks in a cool, laid-back atmosphere. Indulge in gourmet comfort food (with a twist), along with classic, old-fashioned cocktails, local wines, and international and domestic beers.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
CAVU KITCHEN BAR reviews from OpenTable diners
9 reviews since July 29, 2014
- Ambiance3.8Noise LevelModerate
great for lunch (4)good for groups (4)neighborhood gem (3)romantic (3)fit for foodies (2)special occasion (2)late-night find (2)vibrant bar scene (2)great for brunch (2)Show More
- New but Made an Impression!KatGoVIPDined on 11/1/2014Apparently cavu has only been open a month but they have an amazing menu, almost everything tasted absolutely amazing! I went with a friend who was vegetarian and they had options for her as well. Yummy unconventional desserts (goat cheese cheesecake) and pretty good price! Service was awesome as well. Pretty quiet right now but i hope more people can discover this place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Can't go wrong with CavufishyDined on 10/24/2014Cavu is a great place if you'd want an intimate setting. The lights are quite dim, the food was great, and the servers were awesome!Special Features:
- has potential1specialkDined on 10/4/2014A major difficulty for CAVU is the very limited menu with items being somewhat overpriced for what they are. That said, the Portugese fisherman stew which I ordered was very tasty with generous amounts of lobster and prawns. The second challenge was the lack of clients - a quiet restaurant can be very nice, but an essentially empty one certainly lacks charm. But again, on the positive side, the service was friendly and very good. I understand that the menu will be expanded soon and hope that with that maybe the clientele will increase.
- What a surpriseperfectoVIPDined on 8/16/2014We didn't know what to expect but it turns out that we made the right decision to have our meeting at Cavu. Presentation of the dishes were outstanding; service was exceptional. We had a long meeting there for over 3 hours and was never pressure to leave. We would definitely go back for luch or dinner meeting.Special Features:
- consistentRJV007Dined on 8/12/2014Food and service is always consistent there .I like it plus it's 2 blocks from my homeSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The following 0 reviews are from the CAVU KITCHEN BAR reviews archive.