Cave Creek Smokehouse & Pour House Patio
6245 E Cave Creek Rd
Cave Creek, AZ 85331Neighborhood:
BarbecuePrice: $30 and under
Cave Creek Smokehouse & Pour House Patio
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.cavecreeksmokehouse.com/
- Phone: 4804883317
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Monday - Sunday: 11:00am - 4:00pm; Dinner: Monday - Sunday: 4:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Diners Club,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: American, Comfort Food, Barbecue
- Executive Chef: Ryan Chmiel
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (bar only), Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We offer our full menu for catering events or anything that you may desire personally. With a full kitchen we can make anything for your party. We can either make your desired options for delivery or completely cater your event.
Please check our websites at www.cavecreeksmokehouse.com or www.wonderfulazweddings.com for our complete menu or catering packages.
- Private Party Facilities: Our Fountain Patio is a fantastic venue for any event from 10-500 people, depending on your needs. There is a huge covered area with a full service bar, plenty of seating, and terrific views.
It offers a koi pond, relaxing fountain and Cave Creek weather. A must see for any event!
- Private Party Contact: Donna Chilleen 6023593300
- Entertainment: In the Smokehouse: Kid's Eat Free Mondays with fun activities, on Tuesdays Buy any entree over $12 Get another for Free, on Wednesdays Women get bottles of wine 1/2 off, and Thursdays all teams get 20% their entire bill. These all start at 4pm.
In the Pour House: Happy Hour runs Mon-Fri 11-6 with great drink prices! Tuesdays we have a live auction followed by Karaoke, Open Mic on Wednesdays, Free Texas hold em' on Thursdays and live Music Fridays and Saturdays. All weekly entertainment starts at 7pm.
Please check our website for Fountain Patio events and entertainment.
- Cross Street: Linda Ln.
- Parking: Public Lot
- Parking Details: Parking is available in two separate lots on both the East and West sides of the Cave Creek Smokehouse, located in Frontier Town in the heart of Cave Creek. There is also parking available in front of the restaurant that is both biker-friendly and handicap accessible.
A word from Cave Creek Smokehouse & Pour House Patio
Best Darn BBQ in Arizona!! We smoke all of our meat on premises for hours until it is fall off the bone tender. Our barbeque sauce is our own homemade private recipe, as are most of our ingredients. The combination of care put into each dish makes the Smokehouse a must try! Besides our award-winning ribs, we also have such signature dishes as smoked brisket lasagna, chicken chipotle pasta, our double-barrel full pound burger, & pan seared fish in a specialty cream sauce, to name a few. We also offer daily food specials. Please ask your server. Family night is especially great for the entire family. The Pour House Patio, has Happy Hour Mon-Fri from 11-6 with fantastic drink prices, is smoking and dog friendly. There is weekly entertainment from Free Texas Hold Em’ to Open Mic. The Fountain Patio is a large private outdoor venue, which can hold up to 500 people. It is great for weddings, corporate parties and more. It's a must see for all of your parties and special events.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Cave Creek Smokehouse & Pour House Patio reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance5Noise LevelQuiet
fit for foodies (1)good for groups (1)great for outdoor dining (1)special occasion (1)scenic view (1)Show More
- EnjoyableGalaVIPDined on 6/22/2014We liked the western Motif. Food was above average and reasonably priced. Waitstaff was friendly and attentive. We would go back again!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/10/2014Overall experience at the Smokehouse was great. Using Open Table to book reservations sucked. Open Table didn't get the reservation date and time correct!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BBQzanydVIPDined on 2/22/2014We lucked out and the restaurant was actually not busy surprisingly since it was a Saturday night. Sounds like that is not usually the case. There was a wedding reception outside right near there and people were coming in and out of the area which was fun to see. The food was great and so was the service. Great place to take the family for a fun night of BBQ and when you are done you can check out the frontier town shops that are in the area. Really cool spot for some fun on a nice day or night.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun country bar with great foodRUaFoodieDined on 2/18/2014This place is so charming, country western at its best. Great creative food with delicious BBQ. We had so much fun. Check out Mel's auction on Tuesday nights for hilarious entertainment.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Smokehouse is our go-to neighborhooOpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 1/29/2014Smokehouse is our go-to neighborhood hangout for delicious baby back ribs, yummy pulled pork sandwiches, and a great time!Special Features:
- casual, picnic table decor,disappointedVIPDined on 11/9/2013casual, picnic table decor, food just average. Maybe ok if everything else is closed.Special Features:
- Awesome diningTheBigE55Dined on 6/28/2013Come hungry, very large a delicious portions. The waitresses help each other so there's minimal waiting and they give great suggestions. We will definitely be going back. Making a reservation on line was easy, quick and convenient.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Middle of the Road BBQ FoodSandraskoVIPDined on 6/27/2013Cave Creek Smokehouse had a lot of promise, based on the menu, but the food was average, at best, and a bit of a disappointment. Only one server on duty for a packed restaurant, but she really hustled around the place. They are a bit outside the Phoenix area, in a quaint little old-town area, but its really not worth the ride out.
- We arrived after confirmingOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/29/2013We arrived after confirming our large group reservation on open table. Upon checking in they did not have our reservation. They said they did not receive the message. Food was average at best. The waitress seemed confused. We won't return
- Great smoked meat, poor sidesOpenTableBDFVIPDined on 3/24/2013We went for some ribs and brisket and were pleased with the western and old time ambiance of the small Fronteirland. Very casual feeling with checkered tablecloths and great draft beers, and the meat was very good. Side dishes were ok, but neither of us would get the beans (bland and mushy) or the cornbread that they charge an extra $3 for again. Service was good amd fairly fast but it was not crowded at all.Special Features:
- The food was outstanding andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 3/4/2013The food was outstanding and the waitresses made it a fun evening to top off the dining experience.Special Features:
- Had some friends in from outOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/23/2012Had some friends in from out of town to watch the game. Master of ceramonies did a good job getting everyone involved. Will return for the next Vikings game.Special Features:
- True smoked meats and nostalgiaTheBucksDined on 12/14/2012True smoked meats and nostalgia - good experience. A bit difficult to find but is part of FrontierTown, we were there late but I think earlier would be nice to walk around this area. The food was good.Special Features:
- Food quality was good, meatFoodiesDined on 10/8/2012Food quality was good, meat was tender, not fatty. The meats did not have much of a smoky taste, but the sauce made up for that. Coleslaw was dry.Special Features: