Cattle Company Steakhouse - Pearl City
wonderfulMother's Day outingAs always, Cattle Company is an awesome dining experience!5/13/2013 12:00:00 AMGreat place for a get together.Great place for a get together. But don't forget to make your reservations ahead.5/12/2013 12:00:00 AMFast and friendlyWe arrived early...went to the bar and had a couple drinks until out table was ready. It was quite fast to be sitted.. the waiter was very friendly an d funny..He keep checking on us which was Good.5/12/2013 12:00:00 AMfavorite eatsIT'S ALWAYS GREAT TO DINE AT YOUR RESTAURANT..USUALLY THE SERVICE IS AWESOME..BUT A FEW TIMES WE HAD THIS ONE WAITER LOOKIN LIKE A ONCE BEFORE MANAGER..JUST COULDNT GET OUR STEAKS COOKED TO PERFECTION..OVERSLL SERVICE AND FOOD .THEE BESTEST5/12/2013 12:00:00 AMWhat an Experience!Our Cattle Company experience was splendid! WE made reservations prior to our visit, and was seated at our requested time. Our server was awesome. He was very friendly and there whenever we needed him. WE thoroughly enjoyed our meal and we were very content at the end. We would definitely go there again, I highly recommend this restaurant to anyone seeking a place with ambiance and great food!5/12/2013 12:00:00 AMGreat Family RestaurantA family favorite - nice big booths, service is always good, food is great, everyone leaves happy.5/12/2013 12:00:00 AMCattle Co.Cattle Co. is great! I always have a great experience there.5/12/2013 12:00:00 AMExceptional FoodWe ordered the special for two, and split an app and dessert and each had a main course. My wife had the Filet and I had the ribeye, both cooked to perfection. The sides were decent portions and were great. Our server was very attentive to us and ensured we had everything we needed. Definately recommend!5/11/2013 12:00:00 AMDining at Cattle CompanyWe love to dine st Cattle Company. Good Food. Great service. Excellent prices. Big portions.5/9/2013 12:00:00 AMserviceOur server (I'm not sure what his name was but his wife also works there as a daytime server). He was the most excellent server. Really attentive and made our night extra special. I would keep coming back just because of his service. Please thank him for us. Our reservations was for 630pm on Thursday night under Wendy Keliikoa. Thank you.5/9/2013 12:00:00 AMdinner anniversaryJust love the food and service. I highly recommend reservations. But not necessarily needed unless its a holiday.
This is a neighborhood favorite.. always can find coupons for lunch and dinner.5/8/2013 12:00:00 AMonolicousour server was great he not only was efficient he was very friendly and helped us with great suggestions5/7/2013 12:00:00 AMAbsolutely Fabulous!Went to this restaurant because we had a coupon and we were blown away. The ambiance was nice, music wasn't too loud, and the booths were very comfortable. Nice big table so we didn't feel cramped or crowded. The service was excellent. Our waitress was very pleasant and courteous. Our food came out quickly, without any delays and was absolutely mouth watering! Steaks were cooked to order and literally melted in our mouths. And the dessert - so decadent! We were absolutely stuffed by the time we left. The value for what we got was great!5/6/2013 12:00:00 AMGreat night of dining...We really enjoyed our dinner here and the steaks were very flavorful. I will definitely come here more often. Thanks for making it easy for us OpenTable.5/4/2013 12:00:00 AMMy husband and I always enjoyMy husband and I always enjoy the bread you serve . A caesar salad is also excellent , not to mention I always love prime rib . This is one of our favorite restaurant .5/4/2013 12:00:00 AMCattle coVery busy, definitely make a reservation. Service was a little slow, and food was a bit expensive. However, the food was excellent.5/3/2013 12:00:00 AMWow! Service is wonderful.Wow! Service is wonderful. Honest. Food is always excellent. One of my favorite perks here is the fork for the salad is ice-cold when the salad is served. Always freshest food. Their lunch menu is a bargain. Better priced in lesser restaurants. Save yourself a short wait at the door by calling ahead or going online for a reservation. Makes a difference. Nicest staff in the business.4/29/2013 12:00:00 AMThis was my first time toThis was my first time to Cattle Company. I've heard many great things about this restaurant that's why I wanted to try it out. It was everything I expected it to be. The food was good, the service was good, everything was good! I would highly recommend The Cattle Company to all of my friends, especially since you can book your table online! That was very useful and helpful with my busy schedule.4/27/2013 12:00:00 AMGreat for lunch or dinnerBig restaurant with quaint booths to ensure intimacy or privacy of your party from the next. I enjoy their sampler platter, clam chowder, freshly baked bread (remember bread and water is based on request only) and a nicely sliced piece of Prime Rib (Med Rare, panned seared on both sides) with creamy horse raddish/au jus. Just thinking about all of this is making me hungry again. And to top it off they have a variety of great desserts to suit any appetite.4/25/2013 12:00:00 AMSteak!That's what my daughter says. Cattle Company has turned into her favorite restaurant after she tried the prime rib. So we go back oten.
Our waiter was very pleasant and the service was great.4/23/2013 12:00:00 AMAs always, dining at the CattleAs always, dining at the Cattle Company is a worthwhile experience! Michael, our food server was so awesome, and made the dining experience even more pleasant!
Our favorite place to dine!4/23/2013 12:00:00 AMI accidentally made our reservationI accidentally made our reservation for 5 but we actually had 6. The staff was great and moved us to a table with lots of space for us to all fit comfortably! I've been dinning at this location since I was a little girl and its still great! Coupons are also a plus!4/20/2013 12:00:00 AMLove your prime rib. A goodLove your prime rib. A good steak house is hard to fine. Keep up the great work.4/18/2013 12:00:00 AMGreat dinner except for the drinksThis dinner was a great experience . The waitress was kind and the manager was very helpful even when we got off to a rough start because of the confusion over the Birthday coupon which by the way turned out to be a great deal. The 44 dollar two person deal is also a great value. Our only disappointment was the margarita. It just wasn't what we were told it would be. Unfortunately because the birthday girl ordered one it put a damper on her overall experience. As far as we were concerned it was a great meal. If the bartender steps up the mix and alcohol content on the margarita we would have given the whole night an A+. However it reduced it to a B. Lets learn how to make a good drink.4/17/2013 12:00:00 AMThere's a reason this placeThere's a reason this place consistently has a crowd of people waiting to get in (I mean besides their system of staggering seating to avoid overstressing the kitchen). It's consistent, the food is very good, the table service is really outstanding, and they have great special coupon offers. If I were to nit-pick, the only thing I'd suggest they consider addressing is the demeanor of the ladies at the counter when you are checking in. They are a extremely stoic compared to the rest of the staff.4/13/2013 12:00:00 AMWe celebrated my Dad's birthdayWe celebrated my Dad's birthday and the waitress surprise us by having the staff sing Happy birthday to him! They even gave him an ice cream cookie! He felt so special! Great and friendly waitress and service4/13/2013 12:00:00 AMWe were very glad we had madeWe were very glad we had made a reservation, and shortly after arriving we were seated. Our waiter was fantastic, and he made several recommendations which we were very pleased with. Overall experience was wonderful from the service to the food, definitely will plan on bringin family here when they visit Hawaii.4/13/2013 12:00:00 AMexcellent prime rib and ribeyeThis restaurant has one of the best prime rib and ribeye i have ever had. I always get the Campfire Feast which is good for two and I've always been stuffed after. From the appetizer to the desert, you can never go wrong.
- bread - excellent, soft on the inside
- platter - everything was god
- Strawberry Lemonade was excellent and refreshing
- Prime Rib, Ribeye - flavorful
- cheesecake was the best amongst all the options. they should offer more variety4/13/2013 12:00:00 AMWow, we got the exact sameWow, we got the exact same booth as last time. The only complaint I have is that our server, Scott, seems to mumble a lot and we had a hard time understanding him. He was nice and all, but needs to slow down and speak louder.4/12/2013 12:00:00 AMEnjoyed the food. Used aEnjoyed the food. Used a coupon which made the meal very reasonable.4/7/2013 12:00:00 AMWe love it as great food andWe love it as great food and price are rare to find, but Cattle Comp.is by far our preferred one. Thank you for the Birthday cokkoie for our Son-in-law! Wish to have a bigger room, so we could have our yearly meeting 30-50 people there :)4/7/2013 12:00:00 AMBest deal in town (CampfireBest deal in town (Campfire Feast), if you have a coupon. Always end up taking the food home.4/5/2013 12:00:00 AMA little over priced. ButA little over priced. But other than that no complaints.4/5/2013 12:00:00 AMBest Leeward SteakhouseExcellent service in lounge. Woman manager is always so nice. Switched our seating from their dining room to a table near the bar, so we could watch both Bay Area games airing simultaneously on their many TVs. Prime Rib was cooked just the way I like: juicy and seared. Busy but Fast service with refills without asking. Hurray: SF Giants and Warriors won. Best place for steak and watching sports on the Leeward side of the island.4/3/2013 12:00:00 AMBest Restaurant!!Great as usual! No complaints....me & my family absolutely love love this restaurant! Food is great & staff is outstanding! We are regulars4/2/2013 12:00:00 AMBest Burger at a SteakhouseWent on Sunday for lunch, it's the only day they don't have a lunch menu, so come hungry. Arrived early and was seated promptly. I had the 8-oz prime rib, my wife had the 12-oz ribeye, and my brother had the bacon cheeseburger. The prime rib met my expectations, the ribeye was also very good. My brother loved the burger. He said it was one of the best burgers he's had. There was another patron who loudly exclaimed that he had one of the best burgers ever. Guess what I'm getting on my next visit.3/31/2013 12:00:00 AMWas really surprised to seeWas really surprised to see that it was not busy being Easter Sunday but it was starting to pick up as we were leaving.3/31/2013 12:00:00 AMGreat steaks and sides, ServersGreat steaks and sides, Servers were very attentive. The bread before dinner was delicious. Birthday person received a free chocolate chip cookie w/ ice cream and candle.3/31/2013 12:00:00 AMCattle Company is always aCattle Company is always a good choice for a family dinner. Great service, tasty food and variety in menu makes Cattle Company our first choice in dining.3/31/2013 12:00:00 AMGreat steaks and great service!Overall, I thought it was another great experience. I'm glad I used Open Table. We checked in and waited for our 6:30 pm reservation. We were seated at 6:35 pm. Our waiter Albin was on top of it. In fact while we waited at our table, we noticed it was quite busy. But the impressive part was that Albin came over, greeted us and said he'll be right with us. That told me he was aware of our table and wanted to make sure he will be there soon. Then within 5 minutes he was there to take our order. Very knowledgable and friendly. The food came out as we asked and was tasty. During our visit, we were checked on to ensure we were okay and everything was going alright. Well, all I can say is good job and we'll be back3/30/2013 12:00:00 AMtop notchThe service is amazing. Rose was so attentive. I'll be back the portions are great and so are the prices3/27/2013 12:00:00 AMAwesomeWe are frequent diners at the cattle company. They always know how to make us feel.3/24/2013 12:00:00 AMCattle Company was recommendedCattle Company was recommended to me, so we decided to try it. Making a reservation was a great idea because the wait seemed long. We got the campfire feast for 2 and everything was delicious. The service and speed was perfect, food was served quickly but we didn't feel rushed. Got the cookie with ice cream dessert and it was just perfect for 2 people to share. We'll definitely be coming back!3/20/2013 12:00:00 AMSteaks were cooked as requestedSteaks were cooked as requested and all sides were fresh with better than average presentation.3/19/2013 12:00:00 AMGot seated at a great, roomyGot seated at a great, roomy table! Excellent service.3/15/2013 12:00:00 AMWe love Cattle Company!Recently dined here on a monday evening. Restaurant wasn't crowded yet. Our server Lehua was awesome! She took our drink & food order, brought the drinks promptly, followed by the appetizer and entrees. Steaks were cooked to our liking, very flavorful as well! Lehua constantly came by to check on us, refresh our drinks. Even the bus-staff was friendly upon clearing our dishes. Cattle Company is one of our favorite places to eat!3/11/2013 12:00:00 AMAnother great dinner here!Always a neighborhood favorite for us. Food's always predictably good, service has always been prompt and efficient. Online reservation via Open Table complements the whole dining experience.3/11/2013 12:00:00 AMWe always have a good timeWe always have a good time at Cattle Company. Make sure you bring your coupons. I can't imagine dining there without those. I'm glad their food is consistent.3/11/2013 12:00:00 AMWe were very pleased withWe were very pleased with our overall experience on this special Sunday evening. It was my husband's 83rd birthday. There was ONE sour note. My Bake Potato was not fully cooked - it was still raw in the middle. We were so caught up enjoying the rest of our meal that I did not mention it to the waiter -- just did not eat the potato.3/10/2013 12:00:00 AMShanna was our server andShanna was our server and she was great! Our anniversary coupled with early valentines was wonderful! thanks Shanna2/3/2013 12:00:00 AM