12101 Town Center Blvd.
Voorhees, NJ 08043Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.catelliduo.com/
- Phone: 8567516069x
- Hours of Operation:
M-Th Kitchen 11:30-11PM Bar 11:30-12AM
Fri Kitchen 11:30-12AM Bar 11:30-1AM
Sat Kitchen 11:00-12AM Bar 11:00-1AM
Sun Kitchen 10:00-10PM Bar 10:00-11PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Lou Imbesi
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We also offer a wide variety of home and office catering options. With services ranging from full-event production to party trays and platters, we'll make your next event memorable.
Give us a call to discuss. 856.751.6069
A word from Catelli Duo
Food has always brought people together. But never quite like this. Catelli Duo is a contemporary concept in food and the way people enjoy it today. Inviting. Approachable. Intimate. Where people can gather in an elegant yet vibrant atmosphere—and interact freely with great food and one another. Even the menu is designed to enhance the social experience with all offerings available in two sizes. The “Duo” offers a traditional entrée-sized portion, while the “Social” is a smaller tasting portion that lets you casually sample, savor, and share among the table. It’s everything you love, all in just the right proportion.Continued
Welcome to Catelli Duo.
We’re not just doing Italian differently—we’re reinventing it.
Welcome to Catelli Duo.
We’re not just doing Italian differently—we’re reinventing it.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerFit for Foodies
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
Catelli Duo - Best Restaurants in Voorhees ›
Catelli Duo reviews from OpenTable diners
223 reviews since April 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (130)special occasion (121)neighborhood gem (105)good for groups (96)great for outdoor dining (78)hot spot (72)romantic (71)vibrant bar scene (70)notable wine list (65)great for brunch (57)great for lunch (57)late-night find (32)kid-friendly (18)scenic view (15)Show More
- Won't be backRichVIPDined on 8/16/2014My second visit was nowhere near as impressive as the first. They seated me and my girlfriend by the kitchen, bussing station and a party of 4 despite the place being less than half full. The cheesesteak eggroll was a treat. My Veal "Carbonara" was a far cry from carbonara. Fettucini Alfredo (with an incredibly thin alfredo sauce) toppped with a greasy, incredibly thin slice of veal (like you'd get in a veal parm sub at a pizza shop) and a fried egg was like three separate bad ideas, not one entree. I guess the "Carbonara" being in quotes serves as a warning that its not really traditional carbonara. I wish there had been some hint that it was just plain bad. My girlfriend's seafood ravioli was equally uninspired.
- Fantastic Service Fabulous FoodAviedoVIPDined on 8/16/2014I first tried Catelli Duo during restaurant week and was very impressed by both the food and the service. We went back for Farm to Fork and had another wonderful experience. My daughter chose Catelli Duo for us to celebrate her birthday and our party of 7, 4 of whom had not dinned there before, all agreed that the food and service were marvelous and we will add Catelli Duo to our list of regular dinning spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great BirthdayTB1027Dined on 8/14/2014We love this restaurant! Food is consistently excellent. Celebrated my birthday here and what a treat! Our waiter Jared was very attentive. Even though the sweet potato gnocchi was not included as a side dish with the veal chop, he asked the chef to add this on - yummy. A very memorable meal.Special Features:
- fun foodRobertVIPDined on 8/5/2014Quality food. But I say fun because I love how they have small plates for half of their menu, which allowed us to order a lot more than we normally would so we could sample different items. And all were terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and nice atmospherefoodie4loveDined on 8/4/2014The food was awesome! I did request an intimate seat for my husband and I for our wedding anniversary. We go an open table instead. That was disappointing, but the food was great!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/2/2014We think you have a great restaurant ,BUT the noise level is one of the worst we've been in;the waiter couldn't hear us and we couldn't hear him! We were in the back room where there was a party of 14.Naturally you are going to have noise with that big of group. Any chance of seating parties of 6 or more in a separate room? Unfortunately the noise level will keep us from coming more frequently.Special Features:
- A Delightful AfternoonrichVIPDined on 7/31/2014Lunch at Catelli's Duo was wonderful. The service and ambiance was amazing. Our server, Gianna, was efficient, knowledgeable and friendly. We ordered a lunch that was a play on a bento box. It contained Italian Weddind Soup, Caesar salad, Chicken Marsala and mashed potatoes with green beans. It was outstanding. Can't wait to return. When I do, I'll be sure to try some more Sangria. Outside of Spain, this was one of the best I've tasted.bSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Catelli Duo NewbieCJBoxerDined on 7/30/2014We received gift cards to this restaurant and decided to use them for a quite birthday celebration. What a great surprise. The wait staff (Curtis) was very knowledgeable of all of the menu items and specials for the day. He made great suggestions. The food was delicious. Can't wait to go back.Special Features:
- richiecDined on 7/27/2014Dinner was excellent. The softshell crab was cooked perfectly. My wife enjoyed her Pasta fra diavlo. service was friendly and attentive. always enjoy CatellisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!!RICHDined on 7/26/2014Waiter Michael was very helpful. Farm to Fork menu was well planned. There were several choices and everyone was well pleased. Been here before, will return.Special Features:
- Always a great time at Catelli Duo!feedmeplzDined on 7/26/2014Catelli Duo is just a wonderful place to eat. The food is fantastic, and everything is made creatively and deliciously. Even if you're dining with a picky eater, they can find something they like OR the staff will adjust a dish to their liking.Special Features:
- Never disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014We've been to Catelli duo numerous times we've always had a GREAT meal with fantastic serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chardonDined on 7/26/2014Our Waiter was John, he was very attentive and upbeat.....the food was wonderful...my husband and I will definitely be back...the noise level was just right to have a conversation....Special Features:
- Food and service is great!!!RicheDined on 7/26/2014One of the best meals I've had recently. Went there with friends for the Farm to Fork menu and it was outstanding. We will definitely be going here often, well done CatelliSpecial Features:
- Farm to Fork WeekLoveFarmtoFork2Dined on 7/25/20142nd year running for farm to fork week at catelli duo. selections are varied. food quality is great. wait staff is very friendly and extremely knowledgable about the menu. Staff is attentive, but not pushy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Local Dining Gem in South Jersey2seafoodloversDined on 7/25/2014This is the third time I have dined at Catelli Duo. The first time was a couple of months ago for drinks and appetizers. Everything was delicious and visually stimulating. The atmosphere is very nice. The service was fantastic. Even the restroom was lovely. This past week I went 3 friends to Fork and Farm week for a reasonably priced 4 course meal. Everything was delicious. The presentation was nice and the service again was great! There were a lot of choices to be made. The crab cake clam chowder was superb. I could licked the bowl clean. The next course was a lobster roll. Since I am from New England, my standards are high. The roll was so yummy! My main course was lamp chops, garlic mashed potatoes and spinachSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely delicious!Jnia2Dined on 7/24/2014The food here was amazing! I especially enjoyed the short rib stuffed meatballs! I will definitely be returning here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Farm to table weekSueGDined on 7/24/2014We dined with a couple of friends. For 5 people, our table was very inconvenient, with it's curved edges. It was good for 3, not 5. Our waiter took forever to bring the bread, after he had asked if we wanted bread. I put it all to the busy evening, I think they were overwhelmed. Food selection was very good, which is why we went. My linguini was a bit over cooked, should have been al dente. The desserts were good, but I have made better bread pudding. Over all a good experience. Very very noisy though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT Farm to Fork Dinnerbasketlady88Dined on 7/24/2014My husband & I had dinner here with 2 other couples for SJ's Farm to Fork week and left with NO regrets. It was wonderful. The service was great starting with the hostess greeting us and our server and the manager stopped by our table several times. The menu had SO many choices for the 3 courses (plus a dessert medley) and all seemed to be local produce and/or seafood. My favorite was my 2nd course...the best lobster roll I've ever eaten (and I've been to Maine several times for fresh ones). Our sole complaint was that it was WAYYYYY too noisy to have much conversation. Can't wait to go back next year.Special Features:
- Farm to Fork Amazing!AndreaLeeDined on 7/23/2014Always a wonderful meal but this Farm to Fork menu was off the rails. Thev4 course offerings were numerous and prepared to perfection. Amazingly fresh and served at the right temp. A real accomplishment considering how busy they were. Always love this place but this was exceptional.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Farm to fork weekDee2000Dined on 7/23/2014This was my 6th visit to Catelli Duo and my 3rd time being there during restaurant week. The restaurant was extremely busy due to farm to fork week. However, the food and service did not lack. The food was excellent! I enjoyed the freshness and varied entrees. I also enjoyed our server John who was very attentive and had a vast knowledge of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Misty55Dined on 7/23/2014We visited Catelli Duo for Farm to Fork. It was an amazing experience. We had trouble deciding what to order as there were so many options. We ordered dishes that we could share with one another since we couldn't decide. The crab cake and seafood chowder was poured table side on top of the crab cake and was beautifully presented and delicious. The sweet corn cavatelli was my 2nd course. WOW! It was so mouth watering it should be on the regular menu. The chef was very creative pairing the sweet, fresh, creamy corn with the slightly salty flavor of the prosciutto. I ordered the crispy soft shelled crab on jambalaya risotto for my entree and was not disappointed. The service was excellent on a busy evening. We all left full and happy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent FindOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 7/23/2014Went for Farm to Fork week. Food was outstanding. The Tuna Cannelloni was one of the best bites of food ever. Corn and Shrimp Chowder with crab cake was excellent. The Tomato Water Shooter was incredible. Overall a great experience and our server was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait..I wasn't done with that.CookieQueenDined on 7/23/2014Confirmed reservations for a sister's night out to celebrate a birthday. Farm to Fork week. Menu and food was outstanding. Unfortunately, they must have wanted to turn our table over because plates were removed without asking. The first 3 courses were rushed. Including reaching for my sisters clearly unfinished pasta. We did let our waitress know but a manager never came over. Conversation was difficult due to the building design. I am very cognizant of the need for proper turn over. But 3 courses in less than an hour was uncomfortable. I apologize for the directness as I usually will only post positive comments.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Favorite RestaurantAmyTDined on 7/22/2014Went here for Farm to Fork Week. Food was excellent! Crab cake chowder, lobster roll, soft she'll crab, and dessert sampler all delicious. Not sure if on regular menu. Service was a little slow but very attentive. Spaced out way too much between courses, but we had a large party and they were extremely busy. We were there longer than 3 hours for dinner. Hostess was very accommodating. I am definitely coming back. Outdoor area/bar looks very nice. One of my new favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week rant & raveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014I went to Farm to Fork dinner at Catelli Duo with two of my girlfriends. The food was delicious! I have been there before, expected amazing, but the service was lacking for sure. Our server kept telling us when we had first arrived saying he would be right with us multiple times, which he could have just taken our drink order in that. Once he had finally taken our drink & food order (after almost 20 minutes), he came back with our drinks, but apologized to me because they were out of the wine I had ordered and said "I got you something comparable" which ended up being $2 more a glass, which is not comparable to me. All our food kept getting delivered to the other tables, guessing the server put wrong table number on our order or something..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Farm to Fork MenubizjennDined on 7/22/2014A friend and I had plans to meet for lunch but we had to cancel. An hour later I got the email from them about Farm to Fork. I was drooling before I finished reading the second course choices. I called my friend back and said- hey, can we do an early dinner instead? I forwarded her the menu and we went for dinner at 4:30, which while a bit early was perfect as it really got crowded by the time we left around 6. The food- OUTSTANDING. The $35 price for four of the most delicious courses was beyond reasonable. And the service was very good. Also, as we were leaving a manager came up to thank us for coming in and handed us each a $10 gift card to come back again. Which I am absolutely planning to do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnertraveltouristVIPDined on 7/20/2014Always a winner. Love going here especially during Farm to Fork week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeJokersVIPDined on 7/20/2014We had a large group and the service was prompt and the food was out of this world. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodcmgtDined on 7/20/2014The food was very good. The wait staff were friendly and kept checking if everything was OK. I was sorry we were too early for "Farm to Fork" which was the reason we went there. We should have left and came back at the correct time (an hour later).Special Features:
- TB1027Dined on 7/20/2014Excellent brunch menu - lots of choices with offerings unique to this restaurant - highly recommend the chicken and waffles that were sweet. spicy and savory.Special Features:
- sweetrevengeDined on 7/20/2014food was very good. We were a party of 10 for Brunch, the service was very slow, perhaps not enough staff. I have been to the restaurant many times and the service has been excellent. This was the first time for eight of the people in our party and is was very disappointing. Long wait for our food, additional request for coffee and bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent staffjohannDined on 7/19/2014Enjoyed dinner very much. Food was terrific and staff friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for enjoying with friends!EatingandChattingDined on 7/19/2014Great spot for dinner with friends and family! Menu is outstanding for sharing and tasting many of the awesome options. Shared cheesesteak egg rolls and stuffed long hots both were awesome! So many appealing items on the menu it was hard to decide but staff was very helpful! Decided on Pasta with short rib ragu and it was amazing. Dessert? Of course....Krispy Creme Bread pudding....YUM! Nice wine and cocktail menu too. Great place for catching up with friends over dinner or sharing with family.Special Features:
- Fantastic as usualdi158Dined on 7/19/2014Four of us went to Catelli Duo on Saturday for Farm to Fork and we had a wonderful time. The food was delicious from the first course to the last. Great service, great atmosphere. Love this place. My only suggestion would be to put some regular dining tables in the outside area in order to sit down comfortably and eat your meal. The outdoor area is really nice but from what we could see, they only had tables with the high seats/stools along with the bar area and some sofa seating.Special Features:
- Restaruant Week!BethDined on 7/17/2014Outstanding food and service was great! The harvest salad literally changed my life!Special Features:
- This is a keeper!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/15/2014This was our first time visiting Catelli Duo. We found it on the list of restaurants for restaurant week and decided to give it a try. What a pleasant experience! We stuck to the Restaurant Week menu for the 3 courses and they offered a very nice selection from their menu. Specialty drinks are very reasonable priced at $10.00, the wine list is extensive. Their regular menu is wonderful and we will definitely be back to try some of their other offerings. The appetizers offered are extensive and this would be a great place to have an assortment of small plates to sample all of them. Prices are reasonable, food was great. What more can you ask for?Special Features:
- DatengtdiningDined on 7/12/2014The ambiance was nice. Enjoyed the outdoor bar for a drink before dinner. The food was excellent! The short rib fries were exceptional. I loved that you could get a smaller portion if you choose.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CherieVIPDined on 7/12/2014We love coming here but front room next to bar area is too noisy! Room in back is freezing cold! Happy medium?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it, but overpriced!Luv2dineDined on 7/11/2014Everything was excellent. The only negative is we thought it was a bit overpriced. There are so many other restaurants in the area that are just as good, but less expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.