12101 Town Center Blvd.
Voorhees, NJ 08043Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.catelliduo.com/
- Phone: 8567516069x
- Hours of Operation:
M-Th Kitchen 11:30-11PM Bar 11:30-12AM
Fri Kitchen 11:30-12AM Bar 11:30-1AM
Sat Kitchen 11:00-12AM Bar 11:00-1AM
Sun Kitchen 10:00-10PM Bar 10:00-11PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Lou Imbesi
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We also offer a wide variety of home and office catering options. With services ranging from full-event production to party trays and platters, we'll make your next event memorable.
Give us a call to discuss. 856.751.6069
A word from Catelli Duo
Food has always brought people together. But never quite like this. Catelli Duo is a contemporary concept in food and the way people enjoy it today. Inviting. Approachable. Intimate. Where people can gather in an elegant yet vibrant atmosphere—and interact freely with great food and one another. Even the menu is designed to enhance the social experience with all offerings available in two sizes. The “Duo” offers a traditional entrée-sized portion, while the “Social” is a smaller tasting portion that lets you casually sample, savor, and share among the table. It’s everything you love, all in just the right proportion.Continued
Welcome to Catelli Duo.
We’re not just doing Italian differently—we’re reinventing it.
Welcome to Catelli Duo.
We’re not just doing Italian differently—we’re reinventing it.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerMost Booked
Catelli Duo - Best Restaurants in Voorhees ›
Catelli Duo reviews from OpenTable diners
208 reviews since June 25, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (119)neighborhood gem (102)special occasion (99)good for groups (89)great for outdoor dining (79)hot spot (72)vibrant bar scene (72)romantic (65)notable wine list (60)great for lunch (40)great for brunch (38)late-night find (20)kid-friendly (15)scenic view (15)Show More
- Great place!BeerGeekFoodieDined on 10/20/2014Food was great, and really nice modern atmosphere. I heard good things, and it did not disappoint!Special Features:
- Restaurant weekOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/19/2014Went to Catelli Duo for restaurant week and the food was excellent. The service was just as good! I would definitely go back. The bar area looked fun as a place to go with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great girls' night outOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/17/2014Always a great time with my friends and my husband. Love sitting outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food!jkarmloDined on 10/11/2014Dinner for a group of three. Being women, we especially liked the single portions verses the duo portions. Delicious dishes, great drinks and wine. Service was quick, but not rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrendous Eveninglikes2dineoutDined on 10/11/2014A party of 4 for a birthday celebration. Silverware was taken from the table and never returned. Our order was served with 3 entrees and the 4th did not appear til half hour later. Waiter never checked on our table. Had to chase down for silverware to eat our entrees and for the 4th entree, that was not served. Overpriced with horrible service. We will not return and will not recommend. Very noisy.
- Did NOT live up to recommendationTHayes603VIPDined on 10/11/2014This restaurant came highly recommended from a friend. From the beginning of our dining experience, it was a failure. Our server announced he had been off of work for a while, and it showed. It took almost 3 hours from start to finish for dinner as there were so many problems. He was confused about everything. Incorrect drinks were brought to the table, orders were taken wrong, and the food was just not good. The cheese-steak egg rolls were amazing, I will give them that, but that is where it ends. The restaurant actually refrains from putingt salt and pepper shakers on the table as "it will mess with the chef's recipes". Everything was under-seasoned and not worth the $130+ we spent on dinner. We will not return.
- love it!winedine7Dined on 10/10/2014My family and I went to Catelli Duo on a Friday night. The crowd was mostly professionals, well dressed, classy people. The staff is very friendly and cheerful. The food was delicious! They have quite a variety. The restaurant is beautifully decorated with a warm, modern, fun ambiance. I just loved it and can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodreggieDined on 10/9/2014Salads and entrees were out of the world. No room for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for SharingPhilly86VIPDined on 10/8/2014Food is delicious. Many small plates are great for sharing. The chef really cares about the presentation. Every item that arrives at the table looks special. Service is great.Special Features:
- Amazing FoodWindy76Dined on 10/8/2014This was our second visit and the food was again amazing. We had a little glitch with the service, but upon contacting management, we were promptly replied to and apologized to. I will be returning soon, even though the restaurant is 1 hour from our home, it is worth the trip.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 10/5/2014The food was excellent. Menu was Diversified & we liked the choice of smaller portions .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AWESOME!!!BethDined on 10/5/2014My four sisters & sister in law had brunch here on Sunday and EVERYTHING was AWESOME!!! We shared the meat & cheese trays for an appetizer and then all ordered something different for our entrees. Everyone was thrilled with their choices. Our waitress Susie was wonderful. She made sure we were happy with everything. We can't wait to go back again!! I've been here for lunch & dinner also. It's perfect for anytime! You have try it... you'll love it!!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 6th Anniversary Was AwesomeAdarkaraDined on 9/28/2014We had a great time at Catelli Duo for our 6th anniversary dinner. Our waitress, Danelle, was sweet, perky, enthusiastic about the food, and just generally great. We started with a special app, Fried Oysters over Creamed Spinach, and that spinach was amazing. I had a Whiskey Peach cocktail, which was a delicious mix of peach and bourbon. My husband had the short rib over white truffle risotto, and I think if he were at home he might have licked his bowl. I had the Zuppa de Pesce, which was also very good. For dessert we split the Salted Caramel Pretzel pudding, yum! My only complaint (if you can even call it that) is that the meal went smoothly and swiftly, we were in an out in less than an hour. Thanks for the great night!Special Features:
- A true South Jersey TreasureEatsoutoftenDined on 9/28/2014An extremely warm and friendly restaurant with a great wait staff and exceptionally creative chef. This restaurant impresses more with each visit. My wife and I always enjoy our dining experience here.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Suggestion for ChangeFussyDinerVIPDined on 9/27/2014The food is always great. That's a definite given. However, having someone other than the original waitress/waiter deliver the meals should be revisited. If there is a problem with the order, the person bringing the food to the table has no way of knowing if the order is correct or not. We had to wait to flag down our waitress to get our order corrected. The mix-up was corrected soon after that, but it could have been caught before bringing our food to the table instead of after.Special Features:
- Pleasantly surprisedMissamiVIPDined on 9/27/2014It was my first time at Catelli's new location. I was pleasantly surprised. The decor is modern, but lacking any "soft" surfaces, it can get loud...especially with the tables placed so close to one another. Our server was pleasant and helpful. Our meal was very good, but my pasta dish was a bit over-sauced (borderline soupy). One criticism: we made reservations and dined early on a Saturday evening, yet the hostess tried to seat us at a small table staring straight into the setting sun. Selecting another small table for two (because there were no booths available), other diners were seated at adjacent tables (with very close proximity to one another) despite having a nearly empty dining room.Special Features:
- Nice touchesOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 9/26/2014Nice options on the menu to try Uno (tapas size) or Duo (full size, enough to share). Beef is dry aged and presented with numerous options. Everything was well prepared and the service was great.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great drinks and stakesRilkeVIPDined on 9/21/2014The staff at the restaurant was wonderful as was the food. We are very slow eaters and the staff timed our food well and we never felt rushed. The drinks were expertly made. We will be back next time we are in Jersey.Special Features:
- Consistently GoodAHD23VIPDined on 9/20/2014The food at Catelli Duo is consistently good. They have a large and varied menu. The waitstaff are courteous, friendly and efficient.Special Features:
- PerfectLocalDined on 9/20/2014I have been to this restaurant over 5 times for various different occasions and it never disappoints. The best food and service in the area. The restaurant itself is cool and very relaxing. I choose Duo instead of going over to the city.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- lspringsDined on 9/19/2014The food was not "to die for", WAY over priced for the "duo" portions of entrees.
- Good food, fair serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2008VIPDined on 9/13/2014Our server was pleasant but not particularly attentive. We waited quite awhile after being seated for her to arrive and everything just seemed to be in slow motion. The food was very good, however, and we would definitely return.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The Best Dining Experience Ever!!BunnyDined on 9/13/2014Service was exceptional, staff was very charming and super friendly. Food was absolutely incredible. Restaurant is beautifully designed, warm, and inviting.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Bacon!mmmmmDined on 9/13/2014We have been to Catelli Duo many times for dinner and always enjoyed it. This time we went for brunch and had an equally great experience. If you go for brunch, make sure to order a side of bacon!Special Features:
- Best Veal Chop aroundMidgeVIPDined on 9/6/2014In Catelli style the veal never disappoints. Staff is improving. No problems with our service but others around us had an issue with the kitchen.Special Features:
- servicetahopDined on 9/6/2014The service was not good , took too long or everything , and for refills and etc......i believe there is not enough waiters/waitress vs tables.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Food, Uncoordinated KitchenJasperVIPDined on 9/6/2014The food is very good and the table service cheerful & accommodating. We were a party of six, and the appetizers & main courses were served to all of us without much delay, but for some reason five of us got dessert, but the sixth not until much later. Since it was a cold dessert, not a special that needed extra time, we were puzzled. However, to the server's credit, when I questioned the delay, he took the dessert fee off the bill.Special Features:
- Great place!Foodie86Dined on 8/28/2014My husband and I very much enjoyed Catelli Duo. Miles was our waiter and he was awesome. Everyone was polite and friendly. The food was delicious and just enough. I highly recommend the cucumber martini. =)Special Features:
- SvgriffDined on 8/25/2014My husband and I really enjoy dining here. Servicers are attentive, food is well presented and delicious. We also attended a Beer Tasting dinner here which was awesome. A four course dinner, each paired with a different kind of beer. The food was terrific and more then we could eat! Great place!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!LovinfoodDined on 8/23/2014I loved the beautiful, yet laid back atmosphere. Wings and cheesesteak egg rolls were a yummy treat! I also enjoyed my short rib with risotto. Next time I'm getting the waffle sundae! It looked awesome!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious!AndreaMDined on 8/23/2014My parents haven't been to Catelli yet and asked me where I wanted to go for my birthday dinner. I've been for the amazing happy hour (you can't beat those deals!) and I really wanted to go for dinner. We started off with the cheesesteak egg rolls which were awesome and a cheese plate. My dad LOVED the cheese plate. I chose the seafood ravioli for dinner, my mom got blackened salmon and my dad got the veal cabonara. We didn't really speak much during dinner because our food was so good! Dessert was on point - the sea salted pretzel pudding was amazing. My dad said he was "ruined" after getting the crispy creme donut bread pudding - he can never go back to regular again :) They and I will definitely be back!Special Features:
- This is my Number 1 reservationvinceDined on 8/23/2014I always consider this as my first choice when dining out for a special occasion really it is my # 1 choice for every dining alsoSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- 1st Time HereReno2277VIPDined on 8/22/2014This was out first time at Catelli Duo. All four of us loved it. The food & drinks were fantastic, though the waitress took forever to tend to us. We were constantly having to look for her.Special Features:
- Excellent Choice♡LinsuaDined on 8/19/2014Tuesday Special: 20 bottles of wine for $20 was great. Many to choose from. Was very impressed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Won't be backRichVIPDined on 8/16/2014My second visit was nowhere near as impressive as the first. They seated me and my girlfriend by the kitchen, bussing station and a party of 4 despite the place being less than half full. The cheesesteak eggroll was a treat. My Veal "Carbonara" was a far cry from carbonara. Fettucini Alfredo (with an incredibly thin alfredo sauce) toppped with a greasy, incredibly thin slice of veal (like you'd get in a veal parm sub at a pizza shop) and a fried egg was like three separate bad ideas, not one entree. I guess the "Carbonara" being in quotes serves as a warning that its not really traditional carbonara. I wish there had been some hint that it was just plain bad. My girlfriend's seafood ravioli was equally uninspired.
- Fantastic Service Fabulous FoodAviedoVIPDined on 8/16/2014I first tried Catelli Duo during restaurant week and was very impressed by both the food and the service. We went back for Farm to Fork and had another wonderful experience. My daughter chose Catelli Duo for us to celebrate her birthday and our party of 7, 4 of whom had not dinned there before, all agreed that the food and service were marvelous and we will add Catelli Duo to our list of regular dinning spots.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- EPproDined on 8/15/2014Top quality food! Lots of energy and fun. If you get the right spot, if can be romantic.Special Features:
- Great BirthdayTB1027Dined on 8/14/2014We love this restaurant! Food is consistently excellent. Celebrated my birthday here and what a treat! Our waiter Jared was very attentive. Even though the sweet potato gnocchi was not included as a side dish with the veal chop, he asked the chef to add this on - yummy. A very memorable meal.Special Features:
- fun foodRobertVIPDined on 8/5/2014Quality food. But I say fun because I love how they have small plates for half of their menu, which allowed us to order a lot more than we normally would so we could sample different items. And all were terrific.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and nice atmospherefoodie4loveDined on 8/4/2014The food was awesome! I did request an intimate seat for my husband and I for our wedding anniversary. We go an open table instead. That was disappointing, but the food was great!Special Features: