12101 Town Center Blvd.
Voorhees, NJ 08043Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.catelliduo.com/
- Phone: 8567516069x
- Hours of Operation:
M-Th Kitchen 11:30-11PM Bar 11:30-12AM
Fri Kitchen 11:30-12AM Bar 11:30-1AM
Sat Kitchen 11:00-12AM Bar 11:00-1AM
Sun Kitchen 10:00-10PM Bar 10:00-11PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Lou Imbesi
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We also offer a wide variety of home and office catering options. With services ranging from full-event production to party trays and platters, we'll make your next event memorable.
Give us a call to discuss. 856.751.6069
A word from Catelli Duo
Food has always brought people together. But never quite like this. Catelli Duo is a contemporary concept in food and the way people enjoy it today. Inviting. Approachable. Intimate. Where people can gather in an elegant yet vibrant atmosphere—and interact freely with great food and one another. Even the menu is designed to enhance the social experience with all offerings available in two sizes. The “Duo” offers a traditional entrée-sized portion, while the “Social” is a smaller tasting portion that lets you casually sample, savor, and share among the table. It’s everything you love, all in just the right proportion.Continued
Welcome to Catelli Duo.
We’re not just doing Italian differently—we’re reinventing it.
Welcome to Catelli Duo.
We’re not just doing Italian differently—we’re reinventing it.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerGreat for Brunch
- Diners' Choice WinnerOutdoor Dining
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
Catelli Duo - Best Restaurants in Voorhees ›
Catelli Duo reviews from OpenTable diners
254 reviews since April 1 2014
- Ambiance4.2Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (137)special occasion (135)good for groups (119)neighborhood gem (118)hot spot (93)great for outdoor dining (90)vibrant bar scene (84)romantic (76)great for brunch (68)great for lunch (68)notable wine list (68)late-night find (34)kid-friendly (25)scenic view (15)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/27/2014Dinner was excellent. The softshell crab was cooked perfectly. My wife enjoyed her Pasta fra diavlo. service was friendly and attentive. always enjoy CatellisSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb!!RICHDined on 7/26/2014Waiter Michael was very helpful. Farm to Fork menu was well planned. There were several choices and everyone was well pleased. Been here before, will return.Special Features:
- Always a great time at Catelli Duo!feedmeplzDined on 7/26/2014Catelli Duo is just a wonderful place to eat. The food is fantastic, and everything is made creatively and deliciously. Even if you're dining with a picky eater, they can find something they like OR the staff will adjust a dish to their liking.Special Features:
- Never disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/26/2014We've been to Catelli duo numerous times we've always had a GREAT meal with fantastic serviceSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- chardonDined on 7/26/2014Our Waiter was John, he was very attentive and upbeat.....the food was wonderful...my husband and I will definitely be back...the noise level was just right to have a conversation....Special Features:
- Food and service is great!!!RicheDined on 7/26/2014One of the best meals I've had recently. Went there with friends for the Farm to Fork menu and it was outstanding. We will definitely be going here often, well done CatelliSpecial Features:
- Farm to Fork WeekLoveFarmtoFork2Dined on 7/25/20142nd year running for farm to fork week at catelli duo. selections are varied. food quality is great. wait staff is very friendly and extremely knowledgable about the menu. Staff is attentive, but not pushy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A Local Dining Gem in South Jersey2seafoodloversDined on 7/25/2014This is the third time I have dined at Catelli Duo. The first time was a couple of months ago for drinks and appetizers. Everything was delicious and visually stimulating. The atmosphere is very nice. The service was fantastic. Even the restroom was lovely. This past week I went 3 friends to Fork and Farm week for a reasonably priced 4 course meal. Everything was delicious. The presentation was nice and the service again was great! There were a lot of choices to be made. The crab cake clam chowder was superb. I could licked the bowl clean. The next course was a lobster roll. Since I am from New England, my standards are high. The roll was so yummy! My main course was lamp chops, garlic mashed potatoes and spinachSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely delicious!Jnia2Dined on 7/24/2014The food here was amazing! I especially enjoyed the short rib stuffed meatballs! I will definitely be returning here!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Farm to table weekSueGDined on 7/24/2014We dined with a couple of friends. For 5 people, our table was very inconvenient, with it's curved edges. It was good for 3, not 5. Our waiter took forever to bring the bread, after he had asked if we wanted bread. I put it all to the busy evening, I think they were overwhelmed. Food selection was very good, which is why we went. My linguini was a bit over cooked, should have been al dente. The desserts were good, but I have made better bread pudding. Over all a good experience. Very very noisy though.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- GREAT Farm to Fork Dinnerbasketlady88Dined on 7/24/2014My husband & I had dinner here with 2 other couples for SJ's Farm to Fork week and left with NO regrets. It was wonderful. The service was great starting with the hostess greeting us and our server and the manager stopped by our table several times. The menu had SO many choices for the 3 courses (plus a dessert medley) and all seemed to be local produce and/or seafood. My favorite was my 2nd course...the best lobster roll I've ever eaten (and I've been to Maine several times for fresh ones). Our sole complaint was that it was WAYYYYY too noisy to have much conversation. Can't wait to go back next year.Special Features:
- Farm to fork weekDee2000Dined on 7/23/2014This was my 6th visit to Catelli Duo and my 3rd time being there during restaurant week. The restaurant was extremely busy due to farm to fork week. However, the food and service did not lack. The food was excellent! I enjoyed the freshness and varied entrees. I also enjoyed our server John who was very attentive and had a vast knowledge of the menu.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wait..I wasn't done with that.CookieQueenDined on 7/23/2014Confirmed reservations for a sister's night out to celebrate a birthday. Farm to Fork week. Menu and food was outstanding. Unfortunately, they must have wanted to turn our table over because plates were removed without asking. The first 3 courses were rushed. Including reaching for my sisters clearly unfinished pasta. We did let our waitress know but a manager never came over. Conversation was difficult due to the building design. I am very cognizant of the need for proper turn over. But 3 courses in less than an hour was uncomfortable. I apologize for the directness as I usually will only post positive comments.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New Favorite RestaurantAmyTDined on 7/22/2014Went here for Farm to Fork Week. Food was excellent! Crab cake chowder, lobster roll, soft she'll crab, and dessert sampler all delicious. Not sure if on regular menu. Service was a little slow but very attentive. Spaced out way too much between courses, but we had a large party and they were extremely busy. We were there longer than 3 hours for dinner. Hostess was very accommodating. I am definitely coming back. Outdoor area/bar looks very nice. One of my new favorite restaurants.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant Week rant & raveOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/22/2014I went to Farm to Fork dinner at Catelli Duo with two of my girlfriends. The food was delicious! I have been there before, expected amazing, but the service was lacking for sure. Our server kept telling us when we had first arrived saying he would be right with us multiple times, which he could have just taken our drink order in that. Once he had finally taken our drink & food order (after almost 20 minutes), he came back with our drinks, but apologized to me because they were out of the wine I had ordered and said "I got you something comparable" which ended up being $2 more a glass, which is not comparable to me. All our food kept getting delivered to the other tables, guessing the server put wrong table number on our order or something..Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome Farm to Fork MenubizjennDined on 7/22/2014A friend and I had plans to meet for lunch but we had to cancel. An hour later I got the email from them about Farm to Fork. I was drooling before I finished reading the second course choices. I called my friend back and said- hey, can we do an early dinner instead? I forwarded her the menu and we went for dinner at 4:30, which while a bit early was perfect as it really got crowded by the time we left around 6. The food- OUTSTANDING. The $35 price for four of the most delicious courses was beyond reasonable. And the service was very good. Also, as we were leaving a manager came up to thank us for coming in and handed us each a $10 gift card to come back again. Which I am absolutely planning to do.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a winnertraveltouristVIPDined on 7/20/2014Always a winner. Love going here especially during Farm to Fork week.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- AwesomeJokersVIPDined on 7/20/2014We had a large group and the service was prompt and the food was out of this world. Can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good foodcmgtDined on 7/20/2014The food was very good. The wait staff were friendly and kept checking if everything was OK. I was sorry we were too early for "Farm to Fork" which was the reason we went there. We should have left and came back at the correct time (an hour later).Special Features:
- TB1027Dined on 7/20/2014Excellent brunch menu - lots of choices with offerings unique to this restaurant - highly recommend the chicken and waffles that were sweet. spicy and savory.Special Features:
- sweetrevengeDined on 7/20/2014food was very good. We were a party of 10 for Brunch, the service was very slow, perhaps not enough staff. I have been to the restaurant many times and the service has been excellent. This was the first time for eight of the people in our party and is was very disappointing. Long wait for our food, additional request for coffee and bread.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- excellent staffjohannDined on 7/19/2014Enjoyed dinner very much. Food was terrific and staff friendly.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for enjoying with friends!EatingandChattingDined on 7/19/2014Great spot for dinner with friends and family! Menu is outstanding for sharing and tasting many of the awesome options. Shared cheesesteak egg rolls and stuffed long hots both were awesome! So many appealing items on the menu it was hard to decide but staff was very helpful! Decided on Pasta with short rib ragu and it was amazing. Dessert? Of course....Krispy Creme Bread pudding....YUM! Nice wine and cocktail menu too. Great place for catching up with friends over dinner or sharing with family.Special Features:
- Fantastic as usualdi158Dined on 7/19/2014Four of us went to Catelli Duo on Saturday for Farm to Fork and we had a wonderful time. The food was delicious from the first course to the last. Great service, great atmosphere. Love this place. My only suggestion would be to put some regular dining tables in the outside area in order to sit down comfortably and eat your meal. The outdoor area is really nice but from what we could see, they only had tables with the high seats/stools along with the bar area and some sofa seating.Special Features:
- Restaruant Week!BethDined on 7/17/2014Outstanding food and service was great! The harvest salad literally changed my life!Special Features:
- This is a keeper!OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/15/2014This was our first time visiting Catelli Duo. We found it on the list of restaurants for restaurant week and decided to give it a try. What a pleasant experience! We stuck to the Restaurant Week menu for the 3 courses and they offered a very nice selection from their menu. Specialty drinks are very reasonable priced at $10.00, the wine list is extensive. Their regular menu is wonderful and we will definitely be back to try some of their other offerings. The appetizers offered are extensive and this would be a great place to have an assortment of small plates to sample all of them. Prices are reasonable, food was great. What more can you ask for?Special Features:
- DatengtdiningDined on 7/12/2014The ambiance was nice. Enjoyed the outdoor bar for a drink before dinner. The food was excellent! The short rib fries were exceptional. I loved that you could get a smaller portion if you choose.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- CherieVIPDined on 7/12/2014We love coming here but front room next to bar area is too noisy! Room in back is freezing cold! Happy medium?Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Loved it, but overpriced!Luv2dineDined on 7/11/2014Everything was excellent. The only negative is we thought it was a bit overpriced. There are so many other restaurants in the area that are just as good, but less expensive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 7/10/2014much improved from my last visit. plan to return in the near future. our waiter casper was very knowledgable and his service was excellent
- Fantastic as always!jlh037Dined on 7/6/2014I always enjoy going to Catelli Duo. Chef Lou is creative and always has intriguing things on the menu. I went with my family for Sunday Brunch and loved it. Their Eggs Bennedict is the best I've ever had! Also, if you're there for brunch, try the French Toast Sticks--they're amazing!Special Features:
- Summer's EveSouthJerseyFoodieDined on 7/5/2014On a nice Summer evening as the sun sets we sat outside enjoying a cold martini with a nice croud. TVs allow one to enjoy sports at the same time as you enjoy your friends. Service was excellent at all times during the evening. The food was also very well prepared with lots of options for all. As the evening wore on we did not feel rushed as we sat and enjoyed the evening with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A little bit of everythingMorganDined on 7/5/2014I was a fan of original Catelli's but Catelli Duo is their more modern sister restaurant. We sat outside and on a beautiful summer night, the ambience was perfect. Service was a little slow and we could sense tension between waiter and busboy but overall we got everything in timely manner and the busboy was very attentive! Red sangria was great! We all had something different from great apps and proscuitto pizza to more refined special of veal chop with gnocchis. Everything left pleased and stuffed. I like how you can choose to get tapas or entree size! SO grateful the waiter recommended dessert. Liquid dessert shots flight (4 came in flight and there were 4 of us so I call it fate) paired with macaroon as a perfect ending to our meal!Special Features:
- AwesomeFoodieDined on 7/5/2014This was my first time having dinner here and my husband and I had a great night. The food was so good that we have already made reservations for farm to fork week. Can't wait to see what they are going to be serving.Special Features:
- Great food, poor serviceOpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 7/4/2014Food was amazing, service was awful. Our waiter brought us one round of drinks and we barely saw him the rest of the night. He walked past our table multiple times and never stopped to ask how our food was or if we needed drinks. We eventually flagged him down at the end of dinner to get another round of drinks as we were ready to leave.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Dull & Mediocre FoodPassTheSaltVIPDined on 7/4/2014We went on the 4th of July for a last minute dinner. Service was friendly, but the food was nothing special. The three people in my party were not impressed by anything - the food simply wasn't memorable and with all of the quality Italian restaurants in nearby Collingswood, I can't imagine us returning. Caprese came with arugula instead of basil (who serves a caprese without basil?), gnocchi were flavorless and had a strange texture, bread was greasy, short rib ragu was short on meat.I would recommend this to a friend.
- New owners?VoodinerDined on 7/3/2014Been going to Catelli since ot was at Main Street. This time the food was again great. However, they now have very very loud musicians singing. Good music but needs to go down a few decibels. Key is to sit outside to escape it. Also. The main course took an exceptionally long time. Although the server repeatedly apologized we were not concerned until friends told us they were hearing the same over the past month. That would be a shame if bad service and blasting folk music ruined this great spot.I would recommend this to a friend.
- DisappointedbirthdaydudDined on 7/3/2014The restaurant was chosen by the guest of honor to celebrate her birthday. The restaurant knew ahead of time that it was a special occasion. We were seated next to the kitchen which should have been our first clue. The menu states that they have two sizes of portions. The due being enough to share. The duo portions are barely enough for one. Consequently, the men in our party left very hungry. They were out of the wine that we chose, but are supposed to have a substantial inventory of wines. We like to try new places to eat, but will not be returning here.
- Always ConsistentjrjmommyDined on 7/3/2014We always love it here! Food is always great and consistent! Another great girls night out!!Special Features:
- CathyDined on 7/2/2014Our dinner experience was great! Two of us (of 4) had been there before and enjoyed thatb dinner as well. Curtis, our waiter, was very good and attentive as were the those who assisted him. The hostess and parking valet were also very good. This was a birthday dinner and the guest of honor enjoyed her experience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.