12101 Town Center Blvd.
Voorhees, NJ 08043Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.catelliduo.com/
- Phone: (856) 751-6069
- Hours of Operation:
M-Th Kitchen 11:30-11PM Bar 11:30-12AM
Fri Kitchen 11:30-12AM Bar 11:30-1AM
Sat Kitchen 11:00-12AM Bar 11:00-1AM
Sun Kitchen 10:00-10PM Bar 10:00-11PM
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Lou Imbesi
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Chef's Table, Counter Seating, Entertainment, Farm to Table, Fireplace, Full Bar, Happy Hour, Late Night, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Smoking Area, Smoking Area (patio only), Takeout, View, Weekend Brunch, Wheelchair Access, Wine, Wine Bar
- Catering: We also offer a wide variety of home and office catering options. With services ranging from full-event production to party trays and platters, we'll make your next event memorable.
Give us a call to discuss. 856.751.6069
A word from Catelli Duo
Food has always brought people together. But never quite like this. Catelli Duo is a contemporary concept in food and the way people enjoy it today. Inviting. Approachable. Intimate. Where people can gather in an elegant yet vibrant atmosphere—and interact freely with great food and one another. Even the menu is designed to enhance the social experience with all offerings available in two sizes. The “Duo” offers a traditional entrée-sized portion, while the “Social” is a smaller tasting portion that lets you casually sample, savor, and share among the table. It’s everything you love, all in just the right proportion.Continued
Welcome to Catelli Duo.
We’re not just doing Italian differently—we’re reinventing it.
Welcome to Catelli Duo.
We’re not just doing Italian differently—we’re reinventing it.
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNotable Wine List
- Diners' Choice WinnerVibrant Bar Scene
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Catelli Duo - Best Restaurants in Voorhees ›
Catelli Duo reviews from OpenTable diners
209 reviews since July 26, 2014
- Ambiance4.3Noise LevelModerate
fit for foodies (119)special occasion (107)neighborhood gem (107)good for groups (99)hot spot (80)great for outdoor dining (70)vibrant bar scene (69)romantic (64)notable wine list (54)great for lunch (35)great for brunch (33)late-night find (24)kid-friendly (20)scenic view (14)Show More
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009VIPDined on 11/15/2014Bar music was loud and intrusive which created an unpleasant dining experience. Will not return to this restaurant.
- Birthday?AdubbsDined on 11/8/2014The food was very good. However, the service was very slow. The waiter said he would create certain entrees and do things just for our table. This seemed very strange to my group. That turned us off. Also, in my open table reservation and I left a message at the restaurant that it was my birthday celebration. However, the hostess nor the waiter did or said anything about it being my birthday. This was very disappointing to me.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- FoodOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 11/8/2014Very good Italian with a flair. Eggplant Napolean and Veal Cutlets were excellent. Fabulous desserts.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- first timers20minimumDined on 11/8/2014I've heard so many great things about this place and we finally were able to make it out there. This is one of the best restaurants we've ever been to. And that's comparing it to our favorite high end places in Atlantic City & Philadelphia. The food & the service was outstanding. We enjoyed our experience so much that we're going to request Dave again as our server the next time we go, which will be in the near future.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Continue to Love Catelli'stropwesVIPDined on 11/5/2014I have been going to Catelli's for nearly 20 years (old location plus Catelli Duo). It's always been solid and I always dream of a few things on the menu. Lobster Bisque, Cheesesteak eggrolls to name a few. The seafood ravioli are always right on point and I had them on this trip. The menu is extensive and the only items I tend to be mildly disappointed with are the steaks. This just isn't any sort of a steakhouse... stick to seafood, veal, apps... they are all fabulous.Special Features:
- worth the pricechopsDined on 11/4/2014New place for my group of friends to try and it was thoroughly enjoyable. Food was great. Service was timely and attentive, ambience was tasteful without being ostentatious. We are already planning a return visit.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food but very slowDiningCanBeFunDined on 11/1/2014We arrived early for our reservation but were told we had to wait in spite of plenty of empty tables. We had drinks in outer bar while we waited. I finally went inside to check status and was TD I could now be seated. No one came to get us however; I had to follow up. We were seated in the back room filled with large parties. Our waiter was very knowledgable and nice, but as the evening went on it became appearently obvious he had more parties then he could handle. Service was Rediculously slow. The food was excellent but we had long waits for everything. Finally after diner and still with half a bottle of wine to go we asked to sit out by the fire. He never came back. Crazy. The manager comped our diner and apologized. Crazy. Too bad!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently goodOpenTable Diner Since 2004VIPDined on 11/1/2014Always a good experience. Menu changes slightly from time to time but most of our favorites remain and specials are always interesting choices. Outdoor bar is now enclosed and heated which creates great additional bar space with TVs in/out. My only complaint outside is they only had 1 bartender serving a full bar of people. Otherwise, we always enjoy the experience here.Special Features:
- ImpressiveLyzzDined on 10/31/2014We have been there twice now, and both times the service was phenomenal. The cheesesteak egg rolls are to die for. I would stay away from the chicken pastina, not worth 7 dollars(Neither of us found any bit of chicken in the bowl)... but their food is delicious and the atmosphere is lovely.Special Features:
- Request deniedDonnaDined on 10/28/2014I have to say that I was referred to this restaurant so in order to avoid a wait, I made a reservation. It was a special occasion, my birthday. I made my reservation for 5:00pm. When we arrived there were only 2 tables occupied in the whole restaurant. We were taken to a very uncomfortable table when I requested a both which there were several open I was told that we could not have one because that server was not there yet. Unacceptable. If your customer requests a booth it should be given to them and the server that is there should be able to wait on them. I have been a server for over 30 years and making the customer happy is of the utmost importance!Special Features:
- AmazingJRikiDined on 10/26/2014I absolutely loved our brunch experience. Food was amazing, menu was diverse, atmosphere and ambiance was perfect. Highly recommended :)Special Features:
- Great MealVinceDined on 10/25/2014Catelli Duo is an understated restaurant that provides fine dining quality food at a reasonable price. Friendly atmosphere, good menu, great service, and terrific food!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Catelli Duo was amazing!cindyjcroftDined on 10/25/2014Love Catelli Duo, everything was outstanding. We were also quite surprise that it was still restaurant week, so we had the choice between 2 menus. I ordered off the regular menu (since I have can not eat certain things, Seafood being one of them). The 3 other people in my party order off of the restaurant week menu, and they were quite surprise by what they received for $35.00.Special Features:
- KathyKathyDined on 10/25/2014It was a little noisy and my steak a little fattier than usual. My daughter's steak was supposed to be rare and it came out too well done, but the waiter came back with a new meal quickly. I missed the signature bread pudding in my dessert plate and I noticed that the caramel apples were not a big hit. I did not eat mine and most of the people around me had left theirs too. Thank you for extending Restaurant week to include Saturday.Special Features:
- Superb!!MalaMootGirlDined on 10/25/2014Very good place to dine. Always enjoy it here. Menu and service outstanding.Special Features:
- Always love Catelli Duo!kharris329Dined on 10/25/2014I've been here many times. Food is always great and service is always excellent. Our server Mason was the best to date. This visit we dined the restaurant week menu. 4 courses for $35 and a wine pairing. My favorite dish was the shrimp and grits during the second course. I feel like I never have a bad meal here and always leave happy. Fantastically strong cocktails also help. :-)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fall Harvest Week Livens the MenuJoeyPDined on 10/25/2014Enjoyed our Fall Harvest Week dinner enormously! Great menu, great flavors, and great service! Thanks for a wonderful evening!Special Features:
- Great service great foodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/24/2014Our waiter Steve was excellent despite being very busy. Food was great as always. We have yet to have a bad meal.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fall Harvest WeekCR469163Dined on 10/24/2014Wonderful food selection, and wonderful service! I would definitely recommend this to others attending a restaurant week!Special Features:
- Fabulous dinnerOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 10/24/2014We have been to Catelli Duo several times over the past year. Everytime we go, we always say "Why don't we come here more often" The food is fabulous! The atmosphere and ambiance is awesome! We always have a great experience! ThanksSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- UncomfortableGuillameGourmandDined on 10/24/2014Surprisingly good food in all courses. The three desert items were some what mixed. The wine pairing is also a good idea although in terms of the amount it matches ordering individual glasses. The problem is that the noise level is way too high and it makes "dinning" here uncomfortable. Open table insists on calling this "energetic" but it's more like torture. Maybe young people find this acceptable but I expect to be able to talk at dinner.
- A nice surprise!paradox969Dined on 10/24/2014Food presentation was very good. The truly exceptional pleasure this restaurant offers is the perfect balance of flavors with each course. Not one ingredient or seasoning overtaking another but all contributing to an enticing dining experience.Special Features:
- Relaxing nightLovedit46Dined on 10/23/2014I really enjoyed myself at Catelli duo. We were seated right away and our wait or Michael was friendly , polite, and extremely helpful. He gave us samples and explained a menu item we had a question about by bringing a sample to our table to better explain it. Excellent waiter !! An overall wonderful experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant WeekrxmomDined on 10/23/2014This was our first visit, chose it because of the awesome restaurant week menu. It was very hard to chose between all the delicious choices. My entire party enjoyed their food and the service was very good. My only complaint was that my soup came out lukewarm, but it was replaced quickly with another portion at the appropriate temperature. We will definitely be back.Special Features:
- Another great mealMidgeVIPDined on 10/23/2014Restaurant week was a great experience at Duo. Thought the wine pairing could have been betterSpecial Features:
- SJvisitorsDined on 10/22/2014Creative food offerings and quite a few, at that. Service was on top, although a bit confusing with the different waiters for the several courses.Special Features:
- Waiter Curtis was excellentnakedcubeDined on 10/22/2014We always go during Farm to Fork week and like events. This was Fall Harvest week. Service was excellant. Our waiter was very nice and helpful. Went above and beyond. Very good flavors. My broccoli rabe on one dish was extra bitter. To the point that it was inedible because it wasn't paring well with the rest of the dish. Everything else was good. It is really fun to go during these events to get a sampling of the area and the chef. See you in the spring!Special Features:
- Fall Harvest WeekMisty55Dined on 10/21/2014We had the most amazing culinary experience during Fall Harvest Week. Choosing our courses was difficult since there were so many mouth watering options. The lobster-butternut bisque was out of this world. A friend ordered the Eggroll Italiano and is still talking about how good it was. We are hoping that it is added to the regular menu. My short rib ragu had the richest, most flavorful sauce. I need this recipe! The dessert sampler was the perfect ending to a wonderful meal with friends and family. Service was excellent. Timing between courses was perfect. We sat outside around the fire pit for an after dinner drink to end our perfect girls night out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice ExperienceMrsSmithsOpinionDined on 10/21/2014I have to say that the service was very good. The server was very knowledgeable about the menu. Water glasses were kept full and empty dishes were quickly removed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great place!BeerGeekFoodieDined on 10/20/2014Food was great, and really nice modern atmosphere. I heard good things, and it did not disappoint!Special Features:
- Tasts good.GurmanDined on 10/19/2014Great food. Perfect portions. Excellent wine pairing.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Restaurant weekDonna67Dined on 10/19/2014Went to Catelli Duo for restaurant week and the food was excellent. The service was just as good! I would definitely go back. The bar area looked fun as a place to go with friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/17/2014The food was very good however our server was horrible. It took us 2 hours to eat dinner not including wait time to be seated or waiting for the check. Our server seemed to be preoccupied with another table who had a co-worker sitting at it.Special Features:
- Great girls' night outKelleyDined on 10/17/2014Always a great time with my friends and my husband. Love sitting outside.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Delicious food!jkarmloDined on 10/11/2014Dinner for a group of three. Being women, we especially liked the single portions verses the duo portions. Delicious dishes, great drinks and wine. Service was quick, but not rushed.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Horrendous Eveninglikes2dineoutDined on 10/11/2014A party of 4 for a birthday celebration. Silverware was taken from the table and never returned. Our order was served with 3 entrees and the 4th did not appear til half hour later. Waiter never checked on our table. Had to chase down for silverware to eat our entrees and for the 4th entree, that was not served. Overpriced with horrible service. We will not return and will not recommend. Very noisy.
- Did NOT live up to recommendationTHayes603VIPDined on 10/11/2014This restaurant came highly recommended from a friend. From the beginning of our dining experience, it was a failure. Our server announced he had been off of work for a while, and it showed. It took almost 3 hours from start to finish for dinner as there were so many problems. He was confused about everything. Incorrect drinks were brought to the table, orders were taken wrong, and the food was just not good. The cheese-steak egg rolls were amazing, I will give them that, but that is where it ends. The restaurant actually refrains from putingt salt and pepper shakers on the table as "it will mess with the chef's recipes". Everything was under-seasoned and not worth the $130+ we spent on dinner. We will not return.
- love it!winedine7Dined on 10/10/2014My family and I went to Catelli Duo on a Friday night. The crowd was mostly professionals, well dressed, classy people. The staff is very friendly and cheerful. The food was delicious! They have quite a variety. The restaurant is beautifully decorated with a warm, modern, fun ambiance. I just loved it and can't wait to go back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent foodreggieDined on 10/9/2014Salads and entrees were out of the world. No room for dessert!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great for SharingPhilly86VIPDined on 10/8/2014Food is delicious. Many small plates are great for sharing. The chef really cares about the presentation. Every item that arrives at the table looks special. Service is great.Special Features: