Caspian Authentic Persian Restaurant
1806 136th Pl NE
Bellevue, WA 98005Neighborhood:
PersianPrice: $30 and under
Caspian Authentic Persian Restaurant
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Website: http://www.caspianbellevue.com/
- Phone: 4257479500x
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch: Tuesday - Sunday: 11:30am - 2:30pm.
Dinner: Tuesday - Thursday, Sunday: 11:30am - 8:00pm, Friday - Saturday: 11:30am - 9:00pm.
- Payment Options: AMEX,Carte Blanche,Diners Club,Discover,JCB,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Persian, Mediterranean
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Beer, Entertainment, Fireplace, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Personal wines welcome, Personal wines welcome (corkage fee applies), Private Room, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Private Party Facilities: Contact the restaurant for private dining details.
- Entertainment: Belly dancing on Saturday nights at 8pm, no cover.
A word from Caspian Authentic Persian Restaurant
Over nineteen years we have proudly served authentic Persian food in the greater Seattle area, please come and enjoy the experience of Persian hospitality and cuisine.Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Caspian Authentic Persian Restaurant reviews from OpenTable diners
- The BEST Persian food!!!!!EDLYDined on 3/15/2014I used to eat at Caspian when it was in the University District years ago until they closed. Now I travel to the East side to have my fix for the best Persian food! The people that work there are all very warm and friendlyl! The food is so delicious and they have the best baba ganouch I have ever tasted along with the koobedeh!!!! I love Caspian and I would follow them anywhere!!!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great quality food, friendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 1/7/2014Great quality food, friendly service, and a stylish clean ambience.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Northern PersianHaynesDined on 12/14/2013Simply delicious, fresh food with great service. Will be back.Special Features:
- Tasty!TessetteDined on 12/12/2013Was at Caspian with a group, so they offered to serve us family style. It was great to taste so many things. Only hitch was that the kitchen stops serving at 8 pm, so we were a bit rushed having 7 Pm dinner reservations. We would have lingered longer. As it was, the staff was all waiting for us to leave. Next time I will go earlierSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Made reservation for restaurantOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 12/7/2013Made reservation for restaurant at 5:30. The restaurant called us to confirm but emphasized they needed us to finish by 7:30. When we arrived, they again emphasized that we needed to finish by 7:30. We were disappointed that they had to keep reminding us even though had reservation made. Made us feel rushed when eating and as a result did not enjoy as much.
- Family FriendlyOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 11/30/2013We had a small family birthday dinner, and though only one of us was Iranian, we were all welcomed with friendly service and great food. The waiter picked up that this was a birthday dinner for my son and added a candle to the dessert! This was a new restaurant for me & my husband, but we are looking forward to another visit soon. Be warned! Large servings!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Absolutely delicious!QueenieDined on 11/21/2013Caspian is a breath of fresh air for the dining scene. They offer deliciously prepared Persian cuisine made with the freshest and most high quality ingredients -- from the meats, rices, and vegetables to salads and house-made baklava. The food is unpretentious -- no garnish of tasteless foam or bizarre food pairings -- and perfectly seasoned and presented. The ambience is warm and inviting and the service is charming and friendly. Caspian has become a favorite restaurant for us.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A gem in BellevuelaffalotDined on 11/10/2013Simply delicious cuisine and the finest service. Our favorite place to dine and to take friends.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- interestingenjoyableVIPDined on 10/26/2013Weird location. Felt like an industrial park. Food and service were different and good
- Compliment to the chef. GoodOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 10/25/2013Compliment to the chef. Good presentation and taste, although pricing a bit high. Baklava should be less sweet.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Iranian foodvkimVIPDined on 10/22/2013Menu based on traditional Iranian specialties - mostly kebabs. All excellent. Modern interior. Good service. Is a regular place for us, and we are choosy.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Yummmmmmm!laffalotDined on 8/8/2013This is my favorite restaurant! The food is consistantly wonderful and the service is the best anywhere.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- We wanted to try Caspian afteraquanutDined on 8/3/2013We wanted to try Caspian after reading about it in the Seattle Times. We went on a Saturday and there happened to be a large, joyous, multi-generational birthday party underway. In spite of this, the staff was attentive to us. At a little after 8 (usually about 8:30?) a belly dancer performed to everyone's delight. The food appeared to be authentic and it appeared that the family group had chosen the restaurant for that reason.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Generous portionschowhoundDined on 8/2/2013The food was very good, just the right amount of spices, nicely presented and very generous portions.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Persian food and nice servicemickaelDined on 7/26/2013The food was really good, and the waiters very available.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- So yummy!prsnenigmaDined on 6/22/2013If you are looking for good Persian food in the greater Seattle area, then Caspian is the place to go. Even though there are not very many Persian restaurants to chose from, Caspian by far is the best choice. We ordered the koobideh (ground beef skewers) and as usual, they tasted amazing! My only complaint would be that they took a little longer than I liked for them to come take our initial drink order. Other than that, you'll have a great experience!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Seattle Persian foodMahdiDined on 6/15/2013Caspian was an excellent Persian restaurant serving authentic Persian dishes. It is the best in the Seattle area. The presentation, temperature and service were outstanding. The belly dancer was very good and a great surprise to see.Special Features:
- The name says itOpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 6/14/2013Very authentic Persian food, well-prepared, with interesting and excellent flavors. Numerous menu choices, and we'll be going back to enjoy more dishes. Hard-to-find industrial setting, but very nice décor and service.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Lamb shashlik and belly dancinggbgbDined on 6/1/2013The lamb shashlik has been the most tender we ate ever, and the belly dancer Nadira has been delightful.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food, Great Service,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 5/23/2013Great food, Great Service, and BEAUTIFUL restaurant:)Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The quality of food has beenFredDined on 5/17/2013The quality of food has been consistently good with great service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Difficult to find, but worth itItalianFoodieVIPDined on 5/16/2013Very nice Persian restaurant. I prefer the kabobs over the stews, but all is nice. Large portions--enough for dinner and lunch the next day.I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great food and great service.OpenTable Diner Since 2006Dined on 4/6/2013Great food and great service. Will definitely return!Special Features:
- Food was good, seemed authentic,OpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/21/2013Food was good, seemed authentic, staff was very friendly but there were some issues with the language barrier.
- A most difficult place toItalianFoodieVIPDined on 2/19/2013A most difficult place to find--and you certainly wouldn't happen upon it by accident. While on Northup turn between the BMW and Rolls Royce dealerships, then take the first left. Go toward the back of the parking lot to find the restaurant hiding in a low-rise office building. Once there you will know why it's known almost exclusively by word-of-mouth. The kabobs are great. The stews, not so much. Huge portions of wonderful saffron basmati rice.
- A real find!OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 2/14/2013I'd never had Persian food before, and I was delighted with the flavors, new ingredients and combinations. A real treat, plus it was affordable. Great service - attentive during the meal, and they left our group alone to chat afterwards without rushing us out the door.Special Features:
- The food and service was outstandinOpenTable Diner Since 2008Dined on 2/9/2013The food and service was outstanding. I thought the decor could be a bit more authentic.Special Features:
- My wife was very disappointedOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 2/2/2013My wife was very disappointed with her order of Bademjan. She thought she cooked it better than what was served. She is familiar with persian cuisine as she had friends years and years back. Her food hardly had any meat at all but lots of beans and eggplants which she liked.
- Food was good but not great.PeteMDined on 1/26/2013Food was good but not great. Nothing disappointing but nothing especially fantastic either. Service was so-so...the waiter was not really attentive, just very average. It was fun to try it once, but would I go back again? Probably not.Special Features:
- Great Persian food-Eastside SeattleItalianFoodieVIPDined on 1/25/2013Great place for kabobs and traditional Persian stews. One of the few places I've found Abaloo Polo (rice with sour cherries).
- We had a great evening. TheOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/19/2013We had a great evening. The food was excellent and the staff was outstanding.
- Great food and ambiance.jessgnawyourbikeinhalfVIPDined on 1/18/2013Great food and ambiance. I enjoyed the dining experience a lot. A little frazzled in the beginning while we waited for someone to take our order, but after that, everything was great and we loved our food so much.Special Features:
- Great service, fab food (andOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/11/2013Great service, fab food (and i am picky). Highly recommend the stews. Overall a great date night experienceSpecial Features:
- Food was very good. ServiceOpenTable Diner Since 2013Dined on 1/4/2013Food was very good. Service was poor to fair. Our group sat there for at least 25 minutes before our order was taken. This was at a time when there were many empty tables, so it was not a matter of the waiter being busy. In fact, only 3 other tables had customers, so it was frustrating to have sat for so long before our order was taken. The waiter kept walking past our table many many times but did not stop to take our order until we asked him to, and then it took another 10 minutes for him to actually take our order.
- Give your review a titleJangalDined on 12/22/2012Love this place for Persian food. Saturday nights there is entertainment too!Special Features:
- I love this place. Totally56modelDined on 12/21/2012I love this place. Totally unexpected to find such a lovely dining room tucked back in a little office park. The food is amazing - such wonderful flavors. I'm a total novice when it comes to Persian food, so I can't compare it to other restaurants. I just know that everything I've had is absolutely delicious. My husband and I are split on whether the Fesenjan stew or the sirloin kababs are our favorite so far. The service is always good, too. I've been enjoying introducing my friends to this place. It makes me look so brilliant to my friends for discovering it.Special Features:
- A Good Iranian MealNormaDined on 12/19/2012The food was delicious, except for the entree, which was not as tasty as it should have been (just okay), but the presentation was excellent, the service was very good, and several other things I ordered were simply delicious, such as the dugh (yogurt drink) and paludeh (a frozen dessert made with rice vermicelli). I can smack my lips just thinking of them! I will be back again to check out their lunch offerings.
- Lovely,hospitable,authentic placeOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 12/18/2012Delightful, well appointed restaurant with hospitable, friendly staff. Great place for groups and couples. I went for lunch with a work friend and we thoroughly enjoyed our meal. Their food is fresh and authentically prepared; check out their menu online.Special Features:
- Took my friend here from outKeith77Dined on 12/15/2012Took my friend here from out of town and she thoroughly enjoyed it. We were promptly seated when we arrived and were greeted by a friendly face. Only thing they were missing was some Turkish coffee. Highly reccommend this restaurant.Special Features:
- Disappointing ..OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 12/4/2012Very disappointing .. Restaurant is in the back of a commercial strip behind an auto repair shop so not much of an ambiance .. that's fine - I figured we'd be in for an authentic Persian food experience .. But no .. zeresk polo was basically plain rice with a few barberries thrown on top .. FOR AN ADDITIONAL $4.00!!! Come on .. We wanted Tahdig .. and they said since it was 12 noon they hadn't gotten to the Tahdig yet .. I mean isn't 12 noon lunchtime? How hard is it to get a spatula to the bottom of the pot to get some Tahdig out?? what kind of customer service is that? What time do we need to come for lunch so we can get Tahdig??