114 Bay Ridge Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11220Neighborhood:
SpanishPrice: $30 and under
- Dining Style: Casual Dining
- Website: http://www.casapepe.com/
- Phone: 7188338865
- Hours of Operation:
Lunch & Dinner:
Monday, Wednesday, & Thursday: 12:00pm - 11:00pm
Friday & Saturday: 12:00pm - 12:00am
Sunday: 12:00pm - 10:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Spanish, Mexican
- Executive Chef: Miguel Garcia
- Dress Code: Casual Dress
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Banquet/Private Rooms, Bar Dining, Bar/Lounge, Beer, Delivery, Full Bar, Patio/Outdoor Dining, Private Room, Takeout, Weekend Brunch, Wine
- Catering: Casa Pepe offers several catering menu's at all price points to meet your every party need.
- Private Party Facilities: Casa Pepe is now accepting reservations, for showers, intimate weddings, rehearsal dinners, christenings, Christmas parties, corporate gatherings, and any other occasion to be held in either our private catering facilities or catered at your home or office. We can accommodate up to 125 guests (or 105 guests should you desire a dance floor) in our main catering room with a view of our beautiful garden. We also feature other dining rooms that can seat up to 55 guests. Our patrons have described our dining rooms as "Intimate and cozy", a refreshing change from the traditional impersonal catering halls. Should you require any further information, please feel free to contact us! Why not let Casa Pepe cater your next important event!
- Private Party Contact: Jimmy 7188338865
- Cross Street: 69<sup>th</sup> Street
- Public Transit: Take the R train to Bay Ridge Avenue. This will leave you on Bay Ridge Avenue and Fourth Avenue. Walk or take the B1 or the B9 down Bay Ridge Avenue towards Third Avenue you will pass Third Avenue, Ridge Blvd. Colonial Road and you will see us on your left hand side.
- Parking: Private Lot
- Parking Details: Street or private lot.
A word from Casa Pepe
We are pleased to introduce to you Casa Pepe, a charming landmark restaurant serving both creative and authentic Spanish and Mexican cuisine located in Bay Ridge Brooklyn. The famous, lively district of Brooklyn. We opened Casa Pepe in 1980, and have enjoyed the patronage of customers who have been dining with us since opening day. Our many satisfied customers rave about our accommodating, friendly service, our delicious food and the best Margaritas and Piña Coladas in town!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Casa Pepe reviews from OpenTable diners
1 reviews since May 23, 2014
- Ambiance4Noise LevelEnergetic
fit for foodies (1)great for outdoor dining (1)neighborhood gem (1)Show More
- Loved!YennyDined on 6/27/2014This was my first time at this Resturant and it won't be my last! Food was great and the ambience. Loved how they prepare the quacomole right in front of you which I absolutely love. Our waiter was very friendly and super attentive, he never missed a beat! Can't wait for the next girls night out to visit this spot again. If I get lucky with sitter for the night maybe will try going with the hubby.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- customer serviceLACKOFDined on 5/20/2014I HAVE BEEN THERE IN THE PAST AND THE FOOD IS GOOD. THIS PARTICULAR TIME THE WAITER WAS RUSHING US AND SEEMED TO HAVE AN ATTITUDE THAT CAUSED SOME TENSION DURING DINNER.
- clemenzaDined on 5/11/2014I have been to Casa Pepe many times have always had a pleasant expierence.Special Features:
- Always fine foodTrishDined on 10/25/2013Been coming here and Tio Pepe for over 20 years . A true neighborhood Gem.Special Features:
- UpdateZeeBeeDined on 10/18/2013The place needs an update.. The food wasnt as good as it used to be... The service was okSpecial Features:
- Casa PepePatriciaG1234VIPDined on 9/20/2013Very good food, excellent service. Marcus gave us some good recommendations (Chacho!).Special Features:
- only gets betterGrouponVIPDined on 9/12/2013We have been here several times. The food and service only gets better. This was a last second lets go type of dinner, and everything was the best we have had. Starting with when you walk in the door and everyone greats you. The red sangria was very good, and the guacamole is made right at your table. I had the and my wife had the enchilada. Everything was very fresh, and hot when serviced. The staff goes out of there way to see that you are enjoying your food and everything is ok. Looking forward to returning.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Wonderful, Outstanding serviceLucyDined on 7/25/2013My husband and I had a wonderful dinner, I made the reservation using OpenTable online. It was my husbands's birthday, they sang Happy Birthday to him. He was very surprised and he enjoyed it. Thank you so much. I loved it! LucySpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Went there for brunch. FoodbellaDined on 7/14/2013Went there for brunch. Food was very good as well as service. My friend's dish was bland but other than that, we had a nice time. The guacomole is prepared fresh in front of you which is great only it lacks punch. We had to add salt and lemon. other than that, a nice place to go with friends for brunch. Not sure how good dinner will be.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- food, drink, service top notchAnnieVIPDined on 6/27/2013friendly place, mexican food is delicious, table side preparation of guacamole is cool and tastes great. margharitas are tasty. a place i go to oftenSpecial Features:
- service was good. food wasMarkDined on 5/12/2013service was good. food was ok, not bad, but nothing to rave about.
- Nothing like Tio PepeFoodinistaDined on 5/12/2013Food was average but actually subpar for the $400 dinner bill for 5 people. Would not come back.
- Always Very GoodGrouponVIPDined on 5/6/2013The food is always very fresh and hot when you get it, service is good , and some of the best servicers you will find. always a big hello when you walk in, and a see you next time on the way out.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- The food was dry. I had theOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/20/2013The food was dry. I had the pyaia it was dry. The drinks weren't that good either.
- I had my girlfriend's birthdayOpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 3/22/2013I had my girlfriend's birthday dinner as well as our engagement party at this restaurant.The staff was friendly and kind they help me with many of the aspects of getting this celebration orchestrated correctly and I really appreciated it. I had a lot of fun with my group of 12 guest and I will definitely visit again thank you Casa PepeSpecial Features:
- Took our friend for his birthdayRHS143Dined on 1/12/2013Took our friend for his birthday to Casa Pepe and they never let us down. The food is quite enticing. Their sangria was great tasting. Try their guacamole where they make it by your table, was super rich (though a tad salty) and creamy. it was delicious. We were never disappointed with the food at Casa Pepe. We ordered some tapas, nachos and grilled octopus (both were terrific) and for main dishes, we had the burrito (terrific), carne asada (terrific), a fish dish that was also wonderful. we have been coming to Casa Pepe for awhile now and most definitely will be going back for more!Special Features:
- just gets betterGrouponVIPDined on 1/3/2013We have been to Casa pepe several times and it is always very good. The staff is always very nice and helpful. The food is some of the best. we have always left full and happy that were had dinner and drinks here.Special Features:
- I have been to Casa Pepe manyChris452Dined on 12/31/2012I have been to Casa Pepe many times before but the food this time was just not good. My husband ordered a pork chop and it was dry and tasteless. My friend ordered skirt steak and he said it was terrible. Definitely not up to it's usual standards. They also had a roving singer who not only stopped at the table while we were eating ... he almost wouldn't leave. Very uncomfortable. It will be our last dinner at Casa Pepe.
- We dined with our friendsAnnieDined on 10/19/2012We dined with our friends and all our kids. We ordered from the mexican side of their menu and there was a kids menu available also. The food was very good. We ordered the guacamole, and they came and prepared it table side. Everything tasted great, and the service was friendly and accommodating. And the pitchers of margaritas just added to the delicious evening!Special Features:
- Food is delicious as always,OpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 8/4/2012Food is delicious as always, just wish the prices were more realistic. Too expensive.Special Features:
- An old neighborhood staple.Stick66VIPDined on 7/7/2012An old neighborhood staple. It's been here for years...never disappoints!Special Features:
- Fresh guacamoleGrouponVIPDined on 6/7/2012The Guacamole is made freash everythime right at your table. It is the best you will find. The food is always fresh and hot when you are servered. The service is always frendly and very good. On nice days the have a good size back yard to sit in. You cant go wrong.Special Features:
- Food was bland... bland. all of itOpenTable Diner Since 2012Dined on 5/12/2012When the entire party of 6 adults and 4 children agree that the food was bland, it is bland. I have had better at Chipotle (for mexican) and 100 times better Paella on New Jersey. Casa Pepe, sorry I do not recommend your dining.Special Features:
- An ok option in Bayridge.OpenTable Diner Since 2011Dined on 4/21/2012We went there on Saturday night, and it was very busy and very noisey. The food was ok, nothing really notable. Please note that tapas (appetizers) are quite small, in line with traditions in Spain.We ordered guacomole, and we never got it, but it was still on the bill. This was addressed once we brought it up. Given that this is a Spanish restaurant, I would expect it to have more wine options, not just sangria. They do drink wine in Spain... The restaurant has outdoor seating (it was too cold that day) and is quite large. The restaurant's OpenTable profile states it has a private parking lot, which it does NOT have. We selected this restaurant over others in BayRidge because of that feature. The restaurant should correct the profile.Special Features: