11675 North 136th Street
Scottsdale, AZ 85259Neighborhood:
ItalianPrice: $31 to $50
- Dining Style: Casual Elegant
- Phone: 4803140365
- Hours of Operation:
Dinner: Tuesday - Saturday: 5:00pm - 9:30pm, Sunday: 5:00pm - 9:00pm
- Payment Options: AMEX,Discover,MasterCard,Visa
- Cuisine: Italian
- Executive Chef: Danilo Sodano
- Dress Code: Smart Casual
- Accepts Walk-Ins: Yes
- Additional Details: Bar Dining, Beer, Full Bar, Non-Smoking Restaurant, Takeout, Wheelchair Access, Wine
- Catering: We happily can arrange to provide food for your catering needs. We do not provide wait staff, as we prepare everything for catering as a buffet style.
- Private Party Facilities: We will only accommodate private parties of 30 or more by closing the restaurant for a fee. All dishes and special dishes can be requested for these occasions.
- Private Party Contact: Nantas Sodano 480-203-4854
A word from Casa Mia
Casa Mia is the authentic Italian Cuisine experience. Our family moved to the U.S. in 1993 from Sorrento, Italy (a province of Naples). We came straight to Scottsdale so none of our palates were altered from the flavors they were familiar with. Casa Mia means "my home", and just like at home our food is made to meet our standards of taste. All of our ingredients are of the finest quality, from home made pastas, organic produce, and now organic grass fed beef. Our wine list features only Italian wines, and is always a work in progress as we are always searching for new surprising flavors!Continued
Foodspotting photosSee all photos
Awards voted by OpenTable diners
- Diners' Choice WinnerNeigborhood Gem
- Diners' Choice WinnerItalian
Casa Mia - Best Restaurants in Scottsdale ›
Casa Mia reviews from OpenTable diners
46 reviews since June 28, 2014
- Ambiance4.4Noise LevelModerate
neighborhood gem (37)special occasion (21)fit for foodies (21)romantic (13)notable wine list (9)good for groups (8)vibrant bar scene (4)late-night find (3)hot spot (2)kid-friendly (2)Show More
- #1 for italian food in ScottsdaleAzFrenchieDined on 10/14/2014food excellent as usual, all four of us really enjoyed our various entrees and starters and the hospitality of the family who owns the restaurant makes dining here even more special!!Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2009Dined on 10/11/2014First time at Casa Mia, and we will be coming back again soon!! Delightful little neighborhood restaurant. Cabrese and bruschetta to start were terrific and the Gnocchi and veal sorrentina for the 2nd plate wa delightful. The Waitress was very helpful navigating the Italian wine list and helped with a great choice. All in all, a very pleasant evening out.Special Features:
- Wonderful...always is!ScrappyDined on 10/4/2014Casa Mia has it all - great, passionate owners, staff, food and beautiful décor. Everyone makes you feel like home...familia! We love the energy from the other diners and the entire staff - so much fun. The food is amazing & we have leaned to slow down to enjoy every bite. Overall experience...well, we always leave full & happy!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- A hidden gemkathyrDined on 10/4/2014this restaurant is wonderful .. amazing food, great service the family owners/staff make you feel specialSpecial Features:
- Nice findjoelDined on 10/3/2014Aside from being on the pricey side, everything else was very good. We certainly will go back for a special occasion. Food was excellent and waiter's recommendations were right on the mark.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great From Start To FinishDavidDined on 9/18/2014Had an excellent meal with very good service. Our server was very helpful with good suggestions; it was our first time here. Best Italian meal overall we've had since we moved to Scottsdale. Highly recommended.Special Features:
- Terrific neighborhood restaurantFountainhillsfoodieDined on 9/5/2014Fantastic and authentic Italian fare in a very comfortable neighborhood restaurant. Menu isn't huge, but it is complete and the specials are absolutely something to ask about! Great ambience.Special Features:
- Never disappointsLuv2dineVIPDined on 9/4/2014Great food and great service. It is not surprising that the restaurant has a loyal following. The homemade pasta is one of the best I have tasted my fair share. An out of the way location, yet worth the drive.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Consistently good food!LindaDined on 8/28/2014We've eaten here many times, it is one of our regular dinner venues because the food, service and ambiance are consistently "quality."Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great evening.TobyVIPDined on 8/23/2014We really enjoyed our evening. Everything was wonderful!Special Features:
- OutstandingJaytwinsDined on 8/9/2014We have been searching for an outstanding Italian restaurant like Casa Mia for 7 years. The food was exquisite and finely prepared. Ingredients were fresh and with plenty of taste. The ambience was romantic and appropriate with a restaurant that is such a gem. Highly Recommend!!Special Features:
- Bland OverpricedConniesuerDined on 8/5/2014Starting with a terrible calamari first course - small c grade calamari, over cooked and thin sauce. Go on to a $9 bowl of leaf salad with maybe Wishbone vinaigrette and move on to a bland almost boiled chicken tasting dish and next thing you know you're out $140 (had guests) and you go home to find something to eat.
- Viva Casa Mia2foodiesDined on 8/1/2014Corrado, a transplanted Italian New Yorker, was very friendly, knowledgeable about the food and wine list, eager to help with our choices and had just the right touch and attention to make our anniversary memorable. The entrees were great, lamb chops and short ribs, and the fried calamari was a terrific appetizer. If the Calamari in umido was a little less "fishy" tasting, I'd rate this family-run restaurant a 5 star gem....it too was a good dish tho and the umido was great. The wine parings for the appetizers and the entrees were excellent suggestions by Corrado, from what looked like an all-Italian wine list. We'll be back!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010VIPDined on 7/24/2014Locally owned authentic family owned place. Great food! A bit high priced for Italian, but delicious!Special Features:
- Regular CustomerBiggityBigVIPDined on 7/24/2014I travel every week for work. The night I come home, we go to Casa Mia. The food is always excellent and fresh made. They have various specials every night that add to their authentic Itailian menu. As I said earlier, I travel a lot. I would rank Casa Mia with the best Italian resturants I visit in my travels.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Casa Mia...good food and wine!mpn1Dined on 7/13/2014The staff at Casa Mia is always friendly and professional. They want each guest to have an outstanding experience each time they dine at Casa Mia. We always like the food and the wines are great. We have never been disappointed with the food. It's a bit pricey, but the food is good.Special Features:
- BobCDined on 7/8/2014A very good restaurant; authentic Italian; fresh made pastas; good but not extensive selections; hands on owners who are very personable and non-pretentious. A quality restaurant so needed in the Fountain Hills area .Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great local restuarantStvBDined on 7/3/2014We have taken 5 different couples there and they have all gone back on their own!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Authentic Italian50011plmDined on 6/27/2014The new location interior is very inviting , comfortable and pleasing to the eyes. The staff is completely knowledgeable of product and menu and wine list. Service is efficient without hovering . Most or all of staff has been with restaurant for years. This is always a great indicator of a fine establishment. The family owners make me feel like family and I want to visit more often. The food is outstanding real Italian cuisine. The bar was full of regular visitors . Casa Mia seems like a great place to make new acquaintances each time I go. Overall excellent experience well worth the priceSpecial Features:
- The following 311 reviews are from the Casa Mia reviews archive.
- One of our favoritesKrittyAZVIPDined on 6/26/2014We've been to Casa Mia a number of times- it has become our favorite place to bring out-of-town visitors and locals who are not familiar with the restaurant. We can depend on great service and wonderful food. The most recent visit on June 26 was outstanding on every level. We had a visitor from Alabama, someone who loves Italian food. We all enjoyed our meals: salads, main dishes, wine, and drinks. The caesar salad is wonderful- very fresh lettuce, just the right amount of dressing. The minestrone soup (special that night) was a very good- beans, soup base, flavorings. The caprese salad never fails to impress. The wines were quite good as was the espresso. Sambuco was wonderful ending to a great evening. We will continue to recommend C.M.!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- seakayiiVIPDined on 6/17/2014We enjoyed dining at the restaurant's new location which is in an inactive neighborhood shopping area. The restaurant could be quite noisy if every table and the bar area were full. The food was freshly prepared and tasty. We recommend Casa Mia.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Always a treatPiccDined on 6/15/2014This small neighborhood Italian restaurant has an upbeat modern yet warm interior with wood and brick walls and industrial style ceiling/lighting. The attention of the Italian family and the many locals who were dining make it feel inviting and warm. Favorites of the evening were the grilled veal chop special, the sea urchin pasta, and 5 cheese ravioli. Several desserts were made in house, including a rich cheesecake and a classic tiramisu.Special Features:
- Not the usual ItalianBobRunnerDined on 6/8/2014Service was very good. Food very authentic, original home style taste. Have the lemon sorbet it different and fun.Special Features:
- timefor2Dined on 5/30/2014Food was excellent. Ordered one variation to a menu item and chef executed the adjustment to perfection. Will surely go back.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New locationcharlieVIPDined on 5/30/2014New location, same great restaurant. Like the changesSpecial Features:
- Great family Italian!OliveOliveVIPDined on 5/22/2014Delicious pasta. Casa Mia's lamp chop is outstanding! Many more gem....Special Features:
- Neighborhood GemMaryygVIPDined on 5/21/2014We are lucky to have Casa Mia so close to us. The new space is so much lighter, brighter and modern than the old and is much more roomy. We especially love the bar. The wine selection is good and well priced and the food is always delicious. It's a little expensive but the portions are large.Special Features:
- max4allDined on 5/20/2014I think this is the best restaurant in town! The food is scrumptious and the service is excellent.Special Features:
- ChurchwomanVIPDined on 5/18/2014The new location is very nice and, as always, the food was excellent as was the service.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful place, wonderful mealKrittyAZVIPDined on 5/17/2014We had a party of 7 the other night and enjoyed a wonderful meal. The restaurant is just beautiful! The service was very good and the food was delicious. We've been here a number of times and each has been special. I think everyone we've taken has added Casa Mia to their list of favorite restaurants. The only thing that would add to the meal is better bread with a very crunchy crust. However, we will not stop going to Casa Mia for wonderful food and very pleasant surroundings.Special Features:
- OpenTable Diner Since 2010Dined on 5/13/2014we eat there every time we are in the Scottsdale area. We are from New Mexico.Special Features:
- Great food, but in a new place.LeemurDined on 5/11/2014Excellentlt prepared, delicious food. We booked our reservation weeks in advance and the only disappointment was where we were seated. We ended up in a high traffic area next to the kitchen and a server's station. The restaurant was recently moved into a new building so the setup is different than we experienced in the past. Had we known what it would mean in terms of business snd distraction, we would have requested a different seating. No matter, the food and service was top drawer. Authentic Italian fixed to perfection.Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- greatcanoga68Dined on 5/11/2014The food was great and the service was also great!Special Features:
- Neighborhood gemGatsbyDined on 5/10/2014The new decor is refined and elegant , yet it is still informal and comfortable. The room is open and bright. The food is very good. The bartender is affable and bright, and makes a great Manhattan. The location has plenty of parking.Special Features:
- Always great foodLovegreatfoodVIPDined on 5/9/2014The food and service is always good. Family run, they take good care of their customers. We have never had a bad mealSpecial Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Nice!!KittyVIPDined on 5/9/2014Really a nice menu plus there are several specials each day. Overall the food is very good. I never was a fan before but now I truly am as the last 3 visits have been wonderful!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- New locationBiggityBigVIPDined on 5/6/2014Casa Mia moved to a new location very close to where they were. The new location has nicer seating and a better bar. The food and service remain excellent.Special Features:
- New LocationartkVIPDined on 5/4/2014Casa Mia has moved to a new location. Same great food and service!Special Features:
- Outstanding Experience!OpenTable Diner Since 2014Dined on 5/4/2014New location but same GREAT Food and Service!! This restaurant now has a VERY nice modern look. HIGHLY recommended!Special Features:I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the new Digs, Food Still GreatJoeSVIPDined on 5/3/2014We are a loyal diner at Casa Mia as it is the best Italian place in the Valley. They recently moved into a new space in the strip mall next to their old location. It is a now a very trendy looking atmosphere with minimalistic but comfortable design. The food of course remains the same excellent fair. I had the special which was a seafood risotto, filled with claims, mussels, scallops and shrimp in light red sauce. My wife had her favorite dish the pasta with spec. First course was their stewed calamari and fresh burrata with prosciutto. We finished the meal with a sweet and light tiramisu. Fantastic!!Special Features: